That Night "OhmFluke" My vers...

Bởi Bank_Teresa

This is the continuation of the fanfic kaoEarth 'that night', this tells the love story between Fluke natouch... Xem Thêm

Prologue
The beginning of love
Finding the answer
Endless pleasure🔞
Between The Rain
Deep Feelings Aroused
Worrying About You
The Friendship
The engagement🔞
Excessive jealousy
The Persecution
The Fluke's Plan
The unexpected
Namtan
My Version Of Love
Saying goodbye to a friend
Evil plan
Believing in you
Pretending to be bad
Soon It Will Be You
The phone call
Going back in time
Trying to forget you
Until I Die
OhmFluke Special Chapter Part1
OhmFluke Special Chapter Part2🔞

Doubts

630 21 0
Bởi Bank_Teresa

Ohm: I am someone you should not try to upset me ... I am N'Fluke's boyfriend, if you touch him again, I will break the bones in your arms without pain or pity ...

Fluke was still standing, he was unable to say anything, the person in front of him was the man he loved so much in the past, and the man who made him suffer so much, Fluke started to shed tears as he remembered the day when tpanat left him, Ohm looked at Fluke and tpanat too, Ohm didn't know why Fluke was crying, Ohm asked Fluke with a worried look.

Ohm: N'fluke, why are you crying? Ohm touched Fluke's face with one hand ....

Fluke continued to cry, tpanat saw Fluke's tears and said.

Tpanat: are you okay, my love?! ..

Fluke when he heard this question and the last word of the question that tpanat asked, without wasting time, was so fast what Fluke did that Ohm looked and opened his eyes wide, Fluke punched tpanat causing tpanat to fall to the ground, Fluke said with so much anger and hatred for the person who was on the floor.

Fluke: don't you dare call me love again .... I am not your love ... I hate you with all my strength, I hate you ...

Tpanat touched the side of his mouth, and then looked at the blood in his hand looked at Fluke, said.

Tpanat: but you loved me a lot .. So much that I made you let out these tears that are on your face now! ..

Fluke with hatred, and anger.

Fluke: you spoke well ... I loved you, this is in the past ... Just as I loved you so much, it is the same way that I hate you right now, looking at you disgusts me ... These tears that I'm pouring, it's pure hatred that I have for you ... You shouldn't be here .. Why did you come here?..

While Fluke was talking, everyone at the party including Ohm was looking at Fluke, his eyes were full of anger, they were surprised as soon as they saw Fluke punching tpanat.

Fluke screamed so loudly that some people were startled.

Fluke: get out of here, now ... I never want to look at your face again ... I swear if you appear in front of me, I swear I will kill you ...

Fluke said these words and left the place where he was and walked out of the party quickly, Ohm saw Fluke leaving and went after Fluke. Fluke arrived outside the party and leaned his back against the wall of his house, with both hands he touched his hair, put his hair back, tears continued to fall on his face with such force.

Ohm came out of the party and saw Fluke crying without stopping, Ohm with a sad look came close to Fluke, Ohm was sad not because Fluke was crying but because Fluke is crying because of his ex-boyfriend, Ohm thought Fluke still loves his ex, Ohm thought about it and got a little angry, Ohm without thinking said.

Ohm: why are you crying so much?! Is it because of him?.... You still love him, don't you? ...

When Fluke heard that he looked at Ohm with a furious look, and said.

Fluke: what are you talking about ?! ... Are you crazy ... How do I still love him? If I'm with you ...

Ohm angry spoke a little loudly to Fluke.

Ohm: you are crying non-stop just because you saw your ex ... Certainly when you saw him, you saw that you still love him ... If you love him so much, why don't you stay with him ?! ...

Fluke didn't let Ohm continue, he quickly slapped Ohm in the face, furious and eyes widening, he said.

Fluke: don't you dare say that I still love him, these tears are not of love but of hate ... You shouldn't tell me this, after what happened inside ... you think I still love him! ... What do you think I am ?! ... How are you able to doubt my love for you ?! ... How are you able to tell me to stay with him, if I'm with you ...

Ohm a little not knowing what to say, he was still surprised and a little angry to see Fluke crying for his ex like that. Ohm a little angry

Ohm: how am I not going to end up doubting your love ?!! ... You are crying without stopping for him, look at your condition! ... you never cried like that for me, even when we argue in Miyanmar, you cried just like now ... It's hard to believe that you stopped loving him ..

Fluke was so hurt by these Ohm words, he said in a loud voice, pointing and moving his hand from side to side over and over.

Fluke: you think I don't cry for you! ... You believe that I don't cry for you! .... There is no day that I don't cry for you ... Tears started to fall harder ... Every night in my room, I cry for you, every day I think about when I will be able to be with you by your side without any problems, without you being afraid to tell about yourself or about the two of us to everyone ... ...Because of your damn fame, of your damn career ... Fluke with one hand hit his chest, hurt and tears kept falling, continuing to look in Ohm's eyes ... I can't be close to you, or say how much I love you to everyone, and it hurts me it hurts right here ... Fluke pointed close to his heart ... I cry non-stop, I never stopped crying for you .. You think why I don't cry in front of you, I don't cry for you ?!... I just can't cry, because I'm forbidden to cry from the moment I agreed to be with you in secret .. But I will tell you this truth in your face .. You are the one who is making me cry so much more than p'Tpanat...

Fluke angry at Ohm tried to get out of there, but Ohm grabbed Fluke's arms and pulled Fluke, making Fluke look at Ohm's face, Ohm and Fluke looked at each other, Fluke's eyes were hurt by Ohm, Ohm saw Fluke looking at him with a hurt look, Ohm said.

Ohm: sorry ... I spoke without thinking ... It's just that I never saw you cry for someone like that, forgive me .. I didn't know that you cry so much for me! .... I'm making you suffer a lot, I know, I deserve you to call me an idiot ... I asked you to keep my secret, to date me secretly ... You did so much for me, for love ... And I'm here say selfish words to you ... really sorry my love .. Ohm dropped his hands and hugged Fluke ... please forgive me ...

Fluke pushed Ohm, looked at him still hurt by Ohm's distrustful words, and said.

Fluke: I don't want to talk to you right now ... Go away ... At the moment, I'm not in the mood to tolerate your suspicions and doubts ... I never thought you would doubt my love for you ..

Fluke said these words tried to get out of the place he was in, Ohm saw Fluke trying to get out, grabbed one of Fluke's arms again, Fluke didn't look at him, he was looking forward controlling his tears

Ohm: no please ... Wait ... Wait, listen to me, my love ...

Fluke pulled his hand away without speaking and left.

Ohm passed both hands over his head, Ohm realized he made a serious mistake when he doubted Fluke, hit the wall with one hand and foot hard, turned and touched his back against the wall.

Ohm: what did I do ...

A month and a week passed

Ohm tried to call Fluke's cell phone, but Fluke did not answer his calls.

It was late, Fluke was in his bedroom thinking about the night of his party, he was sad that Ohm doubted his love for him, after everything they went through Ohm doubted the love that Fluke has for him. Fluke left the bedroom and went to the living room, Fluke saw his mother leaving her room, his mother looked at Fluke as soon as she closed the bedroom door, approached Fluke, worried said ..

Mother: Fluke my love, N'Ohm called .... What's going on ?! why did he call on the phone here at our house, instead of on your cell phone?! ...

Fluke did not want to worry his mother, his mother knew everything, Fluke said that he is dating Ohm, but that Ohm asked him to keep their relationship a secret, Fluke said.

Fluke: don't worry mom ... it's just a minor fight that we both had.

Fluke's mother touched Fluke's face worried about Fluke's look, she said.

Mother: why do I feel a slight sadness in your eyes and your words ?! My love...

Fluke: maybe because p'Ohm is an idiot ... Hahaha ... Fluke gave a slight smile ... But don't worry everything will be fine, I'm just giving him a light punishment, okay ..

Fluke's mother stopped worrying when she saw and heard Fluke's smile and words said.

Mother: okay ... But please if something happens, be sure to tell me ... And this punishment, don't let it stay too long ... Okay...

Fluke: okay...

Fluke's cell phone rang, Fluke looked at the call and saw Earth's name, Fluke answered.

Fluke: hello, N'Earth ...

Earth: hello p '... What are you doing ... Why don't you answer the flames, mine and the photographer's? ...

Fluke didn't want to talk, but Earth is his best friend, and with Earth, Fluke always told the things that happened to him.

Fluke: I fought with p'Ohm ... Earth surprised and worried about him

Earth: why ?! What happened?!

Fluke: let's say he was a complete idiot ...

Fluke told Earth everything that happened to him when Earth left the party. Earth wanting to make Fluke forget Ohm a little, he said

Earth: I have a way for you to forget what happened to you and N'Ohm .... do you want to go to the night club? ..

Fluke surprised.

Fluke: night club?! ...

Earth: uhmnnm. I asked p'kristen to go out with me, so ... Earth tried to continue with the words, but Fluke interrupted him.

Fluke: Wait .... Wait, who did you invite ?! ...

Earth didn't want to tell what happened to him and Kao, but he ended up telling everything on Fluke.

Fluke: so because of your fury, did you end up inviting p'kristen?! ... that beautiful hot guy who fell in love with you that day at the club?! ...

Earth: yes ... It's just that p'kao made me furious with his possessive jealousy, it left me no other solution ... I had to invite p'kristen ... But as I'm seeing you sad to have fought with Ohm, come have fun with both of us ...

Fluke didn't want to, but he had no other solution, he wanted to forget Ohm a little. Fluke got ready, said goodbye to his mother, and went to the night club. Fluke was slow to get to the night club, he had congestion on the road, but after an hour, he made it to the club.

Meanwhile (Ohm Kao scene)

Ohm was at his house in his bedroom, he just had a conversation with his parents, about the Engagement that his parents arranged for him, he was angry with his parents and went to his room, besides him fighting with Fluke he also ended up arguing with his parents, Ohm with a face not knowing what to do, he was between the cross and the sword, there were many problems in his head that was tormenting him, he doesn't want to marry a woman he never saw, but his parents do not stop tormenting him with this wedding, they said that at any moment he and his bride would meet, to talk about the wedding.

Ohm didn't want to have any secrets with Fluke, he wanted to tell him what's going on with him right now, but Fluke was angry with him, and he didn't answer the phone.

Suddenly Ohm's cell phone rings, and Ohm answered by looking at the person's name on the cell phone.

Ohm in an angry voice, and not wanting to speak to anyone at this point.

Ohm: p'kao, why are you calling me? ...

Kao: why are you angry voice? What happened?..

Ohm told everything that happened to him at Kao.

Kao: why did you doubt N'Fluke ?!! ... You made a serious mistake, N'fluke is angrier than Earth .... He won't forgive you so easily ..... And you really have to tell your parents, that you're bixesual, and that you're dating N'Fluke ... otherwise this could end up bringing serious problems for you and N'Fluke ...

Ohm worried and not knowing how to do it.

Ohm: you know this is not the time to speak .... It is still too soon ... I still have projects to finish, if I speak now I could miss it all ..

Kao: and you may also lose N'Fluke ... If you don't talk about yourself, all of this could end up out of your control ... If you don't talk now, you will end up getting married without realizing it ..

Ohm: do you want to comfort me, or do you want to make me more worried? ...

Kao: I'm warning you, it's different ... Look what happened to me ... Because I realize my feelings late, I'm losing Earth's love ... I don't want this to happen to you too ... So tell your parents about N'Fluke while it's early.

Ohm not knowing what to say, kao is right, this can all get out of hand if he does nothing.

Ohm: I will wait just a little bit ... And then I will talk to everyone and my parents ...

Kao: humnm okay ... But while you don't talk to them ... Can you do me a favor?

Ohm surprised

Ohm: which favor ?!

Kao: N'Earth invited that p'kristen idiot to go to the night club .. I want to follow them ...

Ohm: p'kristen? ... Didn't I hear that name before?

Kao did not want to speak at this point about who p'kristen was.

Kao: you've heard his name ... But we'll talk about him when we get to the club.

Ohm: I don't feel like going to the club ...

Kao: come on, you need to forget a little about your problems ... I will help you to forget these problems ...

Ohm didn't want to, but he wanted to relieve his problems a little and went to the club with Kao. The two arrived at the club, Kao and Ohm stood still, Ohm looked at Kao and said upset

Ohm: I can't believe you brought me here, you know I'm not well.

Kao: that's why I brought you here to have fun, and forget about N'Fluke.

Ohm: you brought me here is for you to control Earth, not to console me. You should be a little more sincere.

Kao: okay sorry, I'm doing both, comforting you and controlling Earth. Kao was talking but looking at Earth.

Kao saw Earth leaving the club with Kristen, and followed them, leaving Ohm alone. Ohm looked at Kao going after Earth and moved his head from side to side, and said.

Ohm: N'Fluke is right, these two look like children .. They both love each other but do things that end up separating them, and then they chase each other like two puppies.

Ohm said these words and went to sit on the club sofa. Only 10 minutes passed, a beautiful young woman came close to Ohm screamed in amazement to see Ohm.

: p'ohmmmm ! ... Why are you here?! ..

Ohm looked at her and was surprised, he said.

Ohm: kirati, what are you doing here?! ..

Kirati: I came to have fun with my university colleagues, how about you ?! ..

Ohm: I came with a friend, who came to chase his boyfriend ... Hahaha ... Ohm laughed a little.

Kirati smiled and sat down at the same time.

Kirati: and who is this friend of yours?!....

Ohm didn't want to talk, because he knew that kirati in the past dated Kao, but he knew that kirati was already dating someone else, and he said in her.

Ohm: it's p'kao ...

Kirati was surprised.

Kirati: p'kao?! ... Is he dating a man? ..

Ohm: yes ...

Kirati surprised.

Kirati: wow ... I didn't know he changed his position!...

Ohm did not like what the kirati said, and said in her.

Ohm: don't say that about him ... He hasn't changed any position ... You know I'm bisexual ... And I didn't like how you said .. This has nothing to do with changing position, he just ended up fall seriously in love with this man ...

Kirati was sad and bad for saying what she said, she was sorry, and said.

Kirati: sorry, na na p'... I didn't mean to offend you or p'kao ... She touched Ohm's arm, with a happy smile ... Will you forgive me ?! My handsome cousin..

Ohm gave her a gentle smile, and he wanted to say something to her, but something caught Ohm's attention in the middle of the club, he saw Fluke looking at him and kirati with an angry look, Ohm without wasting time he got off the couch and went to Fluke.

Returning (Fluke scene)

When Fluke arrived, he couldn't see Earth at the party.

Fluke: where's N'Earth and p'kristen ?! Have they not arrived yet?! ..

Fluke noticed around the club, saw people dancing, the music was a little loud, but people could hear each other without problems, Fluke looking at people, stopped looking when he saw a beautiful young man like Ohm , Fluke thought he was not seeing well, but he noticed the young man and it was really Ohm talking to a woman, Ohm was smiling at her all happy, she looked aside, Fluke looked at her face, noticed that she was very beautiful and had a beautiful smile, Ohm smiling at her looked ahead and saw Fluke, Fluke and he looked each other in the eye, Fluke with an angry look when he saw Ohm looking at him, tried to leave the club but Ohm was quickly to him, and grabbed one of Fluke's wrists, saying.

Ohm: wait, my love ... This is not what you think ... Fluke turned and looked at him, pulled his wrist and said.

Fluke: what do you think i'm thinking? ...

Ohm: she is not what you think she is ...

Fluke: I don't care who she is ... What I saw is simple ... You were giving her a very passionate smile, this is what I saw ..

Ohm touched his hands and said worried but happy to see Fluke feeling jealous.

Ohm: she is my cousin, my love ... Fluke pulled his hands out, angrily said.

Fluke: I don't believe it ... Fluke looked sideways, and crossed his hands ..

For Ohm Fluke was being so cute felling jealous, Ohm took one hand again, and said in a loving voice .

Ohm: i'm telling the truth ... she's my cousin ..

Fluke pulled his hand out again, angry.

Fluke: I already said I don't believe it ... You went fast, after arguing with me, you come and get the first one that appears to you ..

Ohm wanting to avoid discussing with fluke, and trying to leave the fight they had in the past said.

Ohm: we argued because of something unimportant ...

Fluke was super angry at what Ohm just said.

Fluke: something unimportant?! ... You doubting my love for you, it was unimportant, you practically handing me over to my ex, it was unimportant ...

Ohm was looking at Fluke, but he accidentally looked sideways and saw Kao leaving a place with a sad look, ohm said.

Ohm: p'Kao .... Why is he like that, angry? ...

Fluke saw Kao, and saw Kao's look, saw that Kao was angry, and soon Fluke realized what had happened, Fluke trying to go to Earth, Ohm pulled him into his hands and said.

Ohm: leave them alone ... We also have our problems now ...

Fluke furious, pulled out his hand and said.

Fluke: we have nothing to talk about. These problems I leave to you ... you idiot. Fluke left there and went to Earth.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

18.2K 1K 46
What happened after the engagement?? Most importantly what about Ohm?? Who is he going to choose - Nahm or Fluke?? Let's witness the wedding and marr...
5.3K 751 64
Sequel of the novel 'When the spring arrives' and it's spin offs. Ohm and Fluke are dating in real life, but their fans are oblivious to this fact. B...
22.7K 2.2K 109
Spring is known as the season of love. When the spring arrives in one's life, nothing can stop them from being in love. "What the hell is this? Don't...
1.1K 94 22
Nate Rittanon {Ohm} Thailand's famous trapeze artist and catcher is forced to train and work with a new partner when his existing partner Win Natirip...