1♡Wonwoo Mina Oneshot✔

By JeonMina_05

Mina X Wonwoo oneshot stories Have a different genre and long stories. Also Seventeen and Twice will be here... More

(sunset secret)~
~Know it now~
How they act each other
Accept it?
Meet Again
Game And Perfom
Having You Is Heaven
Bad Timing But Worth It
Another Knight
Anxiety
Jealous?
Dangerous
Collab Make It Lit
I'm Tired
Wonwoo X Mina Moments
How You Guys Met Each Other?
Accepting Fate
After Variety
Angel
I'm Not
Dont leave Me
Welcome Back
Daring Viral
Bruise
Freedom
Protective
Recover
Enemy
Love You!
Prove It
Sweet Promise
Reaction
High Fever
Parents Day
Helping You
Amnesia
Busy Time and Love
My Sweet Gangster
Fail Baking
Date?!
New But Different
Her Last Wish
Love In Death Treat
Chemistry Baby
Take Your Innocence
Long distance
Mafia Need
Arrange Jealous
The Truth Past
Hidden Shot
Bully Love

Silent Treatment

745 21 0
By JeonMina_05

He keep practicing his rapping and dance. Yup he want the best for this concert tour. But he doesnt want his hopes up because Mina said she maybe can go to seventeen concert.

He first was happy but then when she said maybe, he keep hoping up that she will go.

He keep practicing without taking a break.

"Hyung its time to go hotel. We have to rest for energy." DK tried to convince him to stop practicing and get some rest

"I will go in 1 hour. You guys go first. Just 1 hour then i will stop. Dont worry im fine."

Then DK just nod and everyone leave to get rest. He then continue his dance and make sure all perfect and satisfied fans tomorrow.

The next day~

Wonwoo began his rapping quitely. He make sure his oitfit comfortable and suits him for perform. He took peek outside searching one girl that he wishing there.

But unfortunately, Mina doesnt there. He was down a bit and making sure that he can do it eventhough she doesnt here watching him.

Seventeen concert was doing well and all fans were satisfied. Wonwoo who from the start until end was not always quite. Sometimes he will sound to speak but this concert, he just silent and only open his mouth when someone ask him question.

After the concert end he still sat quitely and check his phone.

"Its okay,hyung. Maybe she busy. What if she will calk you tomorrow? Cheer up a bit. She also hop3 she can go but she cant. So i hope you dont upset." Said the8.

He just nodded and change his clothes to his casual to go hotel.

'Yeah maybe he's right. I shouldnt upset too much. But why she not caht since yesterday. Woah its driving me more upset thinking this.'

After 2 day later, Mina get text from Mingyu saying that Wonwoo foesnt get out from his room since they back from concert.

She then remembered that she forget to tell that she cant go and her phone was having a bit problem. So thats why she repair her phone for a while. Now she got a big baby to make it happy.

She pick her handbag and tell their manager to go to seventeen dorm.
Mingyu said that all member were going to their own parents for 3 days. Wonwoo doesnt go cause he already go before concert.

After they arrive, Mina told to manager that she doesnt need to pick her. She tgen open the door and found no one there. But she know that one guy at his own room.

She walk upstairs and ho to his room.
She knock slowly, "Wonwoo... Hey its me. Can i come in?"

An a minute still doesnt get reply, she open the door seeing him playinh his game. He just glance to her and continue to play. She sigh and close the door.

She sit on the end of the bed stare at him. He play while wear a headphone.

She began to explain what she gonna say,

"Look Wonwoo. I know that its my fault that i dont go to your guys comcert. I really want to go but i have a varity show to attend. Also i want to tell you about that but my phone suddenly got a problem and i went to repair it. I busy for the past day and actually doesnt remember to remind you thay. Look, Wonwoo i'm really sorry. I promise i will tell everything about my scheduel, my problem and anything."

Still he doesnt give any respond. He actually heard it all but he try act cold. He sulk for what Mina do but hearing she said make his heart melt.

"Its okay if you still mad. I understand that you still dont wanna see me. Then, i will get going. Sorry again. Goodbye, Wonwoo."

Before she can get up, Wonwoo pull her hug. She was shock when he suddenly act like that. Wonwoo hug her tight like he dony want to let her go forever.

"Dont go."

"Wonwoo i want to say -"

"I heard it all"

"Really? Wha- What the hell,Wonwoo! I was so scared that you will never forgive me. Also i thought you going to push me away."

She then hit his arm making him smile and hold her right shoulder.

"I didnt turn on any songs. Also this silent treatment its for you because mistakes that you do. I forgive you, but! Dont ever do that again"

"Okay i will never do that again. But your performance was lit that day. Its so cool!"

"Wait? You said you cant go but how cant you siad it was cool?"

"Actually i said to manager to go there and record you from near a bit. And when i receive it from her, i cant be more proud of you. Your dance was very lit and your rap make me proud."

"Aigooo. If i know this early, i will pinch you cheeck hardly." He then pinch her cheeck not so strong make her whine in pain.

"Ow ow ow!! It hurts!! I already said sorry"

"Its okay i already forgive you. Now what i want is i wany a cuddle. Please...."

She laugh and pinch his nose. They laid at his bed and cufdle for 5 minutes. Then they spent time together until night.

"I think i really to go. Its already 9 p.m. I will call manager to pick me."

Wonwoo snatch it and shake his head.
"You dont need to. I already told her that you will stay here until i call her by  myself."

"What!? Sleeping here? Wowoo i didnt bring any clothes to wear."

"Its alright just use mine. I like seeing you wearing oversize clothers. Espeacially seeing you wearing my clothes.

After she change, he smile wild seeing how cute she is wearing his hoodie.

After that, they cuddle and Wonwoo pat her to sleep.

"Again sorry honey i cant go that day." She apologize with her eyes cloae feeling sleepy.

"Nah relax. Its okay and now you know you're so cute wearing my hoodie." He said while saw her eyes slowly close.

He continue pat her head and sing some lullaby song make her drive to dream. He kiss her temple and slowly get up bit to turn off the light.

~eventhought you doesnt here with me but i can feel my heart feel close to him. And become we still look childish when we together~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 1.6K 17
"A love like night and day" - Y.P [Original story from my exhausted yet imaginative brain] :)
233 12 12
We were both bestfriend, This is how we start, We both came to an end, But this is how we enter each other's heart. • [Seventeen Jeon Wonwoo fanficti...
466K 8.7K 54
I like Seventeen you like Seventeen. (^u^)/ Thanks for reading <3
118K 3.6K 46
Bangtwice oneshots and short stories I've randomly thought of!