Colliding Stars

By liveaches

In which Francine Maya Rivera from Journalism once again crossed path with Archer Kaden Ladera from Engineeri... More

soundtrack
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen

colliding stars

1.1K 52 8
By liveaches

Colliding Stars (STREAKERS Series #1)

Have you ever been in a situation in which you desperately tried to avoid a person but fate was never on your side and it is as if fate keeps intentionally bringing you to that person?

Well, that is exactly Francine Maya Rivera's situation.

Kahit anong gawain niya, she keeps bumping into Archer Kaden Ladera, the lead guitarist of the university-wide famous band, Streakers. Sa laki ba naman ng campus nila, imposibleng coincidence lang 'yun. She believed there's a greater force or being that has got to do something with this.

But life has a different plan for them, she feared. Instead na paglayuin sila, they are slowly getting closer, na para bang may invisible force na tumutulak sa kanila palapit, like two stars colliding.

━━━━━━━━━━

Hi, this is Liv! This is actually my first (not really) published book in Wattpad... this story has a special part in my heart so I hold this very dearly... lmfao 😭

But like I hope that you will like this because, I don't know... 😭 I really like this plot!!!

Actually, I already thought of this plot since 2021 but never got the chance to publish it bc I was too busy with school and it was kinda cringe to me 😭

But! After some tweaking here and there, revisions and all, here it is now! I hope you like this one 😄

Also use #CSwp on Twitter, tag me too @liveaches! I would love to read your thoughts!

feel free to join my telegram channel for updates!

━━━━━━━━━━

Start: January 31, 2024

End:

━━━━━━━━━━

Streakers Series

Colliding Stars - Streakers Series #1 (On-going)

Streakers Series #2 (Soon)

Streakers Series #3 (Soon)

Streakers Series #4 (Soon)

Streakers Series #5 (Soon)

Streakers Series #6 (Soon)

━━━━━━━━━━

Francine Maya "Frans" Rivera

Archer Kaden "AK" Ladera

━━━━━━━━━━

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this book may be reproduced in any written, electronic, recording, or photocopying without written permission of the publisher or author. The exception would be in the case of brief quotations embodied in the critical articles or reviews and pages where permission is specifically granted by the publisher or author.

Constructive criticisms are very much appreciated. However, any inappropriate comment aimed at the writer and the story won't be tolerated.

This work might contain mature content, strong language, and profanities. Read at your own risk.

None of the elements used in the cover is mine. The credits goes to the owner.

This series or story is in no way affiliated or related to the institutions mentioned. The opinions and actions of the characters in this series or story DO NOT reflect the identity of BulSU.

Colliding Stars

© liveaches, 2024

All Rights Reserved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 92 7
Zalaera Ayara Acosta suffered a lot from her father. She hates her life for not being able to have a protective father, because instead of having a f...
44.2K 1.1K 44
It only took one summer break for Valentina Hermosa to start liking Xaviell Vuitton. He's a real charmer, kind, sweet, and witty. From their picnic...
46K 3.4K 2
This guy is bad news. Pretending to be cute and nice while hiding an evil inside. Although Zandra Asuncion dislikes Michael Jonas Pangilinan, she gra...
125K 590 2
UNDER EDITING Perdita Aileth is a 23 year old college student who is barely living her life. She moved to a new university on her last year to run aw...