Family of Villains ✓

By etherialevergreen

Fourteen years old Su Bei almost died when she had a high fever, got transmigrated into another world and fin... More

Details & Description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
SPECIAL CHAPTER PART I
SPECIAL CHAPTER PART II
SPECIAL CHAPTER PART III
SPECIAL CHAPTER PART IV
Author's Corner

44

5.4K 238 23
By etherialevergreen

In the self-study room inside the school's library, Su Bei and her study group members were sitting in the same position as yesterday, with one addition of Dong Wenqi.

"Our self-study lineup is very luxurious." Looking at Xie Minxuan, Dong Wenqi pulled Su Bei's arm and whispered. Five school prodigies and two school grass, it was truly a perfect harmony of beauty and brain! She should boost up her study as to not wasting this lineup.

Dong Wenqi pondered for a moment, then pulled Su Bei again and mysteriously said, "Su Bei, I have a good thing."

"What?" Su Bei asked.

"Hehe, this." Dong Wenqi took out a stack of test papers from her schoolbag.

"I managed to get this. I can guarantee that this problem set is very useful, and will let us safely pass the exam this month."

Having said that, Dong Wenqi handed one set of extra copy to Su Xiaobao: "Young master Su, do you also want to use this? I have printed extras."

Su Xiaobao glanced at the test paper in Dong Wenqi's hand: "No need." It was too simple. Doing these kinds of questions would bring him no sense of accomplishment.

"Male god Xie, how about you?" Like offering a treasure, Dong Wenqi handed the test paper to Xie Minxuan.

Xie Minxuan glanced at the test paper indifferently, and said: "First question: A, second question: C, third question..."

"No, no, no, I'm wrong. Male god Xie, please stop, I still want to try answering this." If Xie Minxuan told her all the answer, what was the difference with spoiling a movie? Dong Wenqi silently withdrew. She shouldn't bother them the school prodigies.

"Su Bei, let's do it by ourselves. If we have difficulty, we can ask male god Xie and the others."

"Okay." Su Bei started to read the problem set on Dong Wenqi's test paper: the questions were relatively basic but still concise and comprehensive. For Su Bei, whose junior high school's foundation was widely overshadowed by high school-level knowledge, this problem set was just the right level.

Su Bei started to do the questions. After 20 minutes, she finished one sheet. Dong Wenqi, who had just filled some blanks next to her, was dumbfounded: "Are you done?"

Dong Wenqi took the test paper filled by Su Bei's answers and read it twice. Her insufficient knowledge told her that Su Bei must have written the answers blindly. But she had a strong hunch: Su Bei seemed to answered them correctly. After taking out the answer key and comparing them, Dong Wenqi stared at Su Bei with an unbelievable expression: "How did you do it?!"

So fast, and all were correct! She hadn't yet to touch the test paper, so there was no way for Su Bei to see the answer in advance.

Seeing her deskmate's shocked expression, Su Bei wiped her non-existent sweat, and said: "Why in the hell do you think that I am a flunker? Actually, my grades should be pretty good."

Dong Wenqi: "..."

Xu Yangyang and the boys also heard the conversation.

Xu Yangyang: "So Su Bei actually isn't a flunker?"

Du Yiming: "Obviously not."

Liu Kai: "Hey, the rumors are so misleading. Who on earth said that Su Bei's grade is bad?"

Xu Yangyang: "I know. There are people in the forum who keep saying that Su Bei's grade is bad, and cannot be compared with Song Xinyi."

Chen Zian: "After this monthly exam, some people will get a good face slap."

Xu Yangyang nodded, "I think so, too. This exam, Su Bei's result should not be bad."

Xie Minxuan, who had not spoken until now, suddenly raised his head lazily and took a look at Xu Yangyang, "Much better than you."

Xu Yangyang and the boys: "!"

Although Xu Yangyang's grade wasn't as good as the several 'male gods', he still regularly placed relatively high in the 'top 100 list'. But brother Xuan actually said that Su Bei is better than Xu Yangyang!

"Brother Xuan, is it true that Su Bei is so good? How did you know?"

Xie Minxuan: "Last time I was called by the form supervisor for a make-up exam, Su Bei and her brother were also there that day."

Xu Yangyang: "You mean that Su Bei and Su Xiaobao actually took the monthly test with you last month. How high is her score?"

Xie Minxuan glanced at Xu Yangyang, and after a few seconds, said: "Almost full marks."

The boys: "F*ck!"

Dong Wenqi: Who am I? Where am I?

Liu Kai: "Then brother Xuan, how about your score?"

Xie Minxuan: "..." Move to the next question.

After recovered from her shock, Dong Wenqi pulled Su Bei excitedly: "Oh my God, Su Bei, you are so amazing! You hide too deep, ah."

Xu Yangyang and the boys who were sitting nearby rolled their eyes silently: why don't you admit that you are blind. Whatever, they are still a couple of good deskmates.

Dong Wenqi: "I'm going to the forum now to tell everyone the truth! If someone dares to say that you are a flunker, I will tear them up!"

Xu Yangyang: "Haha, let me help."

"Wait, wait!"

When Dong Wenqi and the others were going to take out their mobile phones, they were stopped by Liu Kai: "What's the point of doing it now. There are so many brain-dead people in the forum, they won't believe us. It's better to wait until the exam results come out and directly slap their face. That's much cooler!"

Xu Yangyang: "Haha, you make sense!"

Dong Wenqi: "Right, right!"

Chen Zian: "Let's do it!"

Xie Minxuan: "Not bad."

Su Xiaobao: "Good."

......

After the self-study was over, the group left the school.

Mr. Qin's car was already waiting at the entrance.

"They are here." Looking at the children coming out from the school gate, Chen De called to Mr. Qin, who was closing his eyes in the back seat and resting.

"Those children are all Xiaobao and Xiaobei's classmates. They seem to get along pretty well." Seeing the children talking and laughing with each other on the way, Chen De suddenly felt the scene to be very lovely.

Unfortunately, Mr. Qin's opinion was the exact opposite.

"That kid is the one from the Xie family?" Mr. Qin opened his eyes and looked at Xie Minxuan who was walking next to Su Xiaobao.

At this moment, Su Bei and Dong Wenqi walked side by side, with Su Xiaobao on Su Bei's other side, and finally Xie Minxuan after that. Xie Minxuan was talking with Su Xiaobao, but his eyes occasionally fell on Su Bei.

What the hell was 'lovely', this scene was a big thorn in Mr. Qin's eyes. Had it not been for a Su Xiaobao buffering in the middle, Mr. Qin had already get off the car and directly brought his daughter back.

Chen De: "Yes, Sir. That is Xie family's second young master, Xie Mingxuan."

Mr. Qin snorted coldly and threw out two words: "Just so-so."

Seeing Mr. Qin's car parked at the school gate, a smile appeared on Su Bei's face. She hastened her steps and quickly approached the car.

Su Bei: "Dad."

Next to her, Su Xiaobao also called Mr. Qin 'aloofly': "Dad."

When they heard Su Bei said that Qin Shao would come to pick her and Su Xiaobao up, Xu Yangyang and the others cheekily tagged along to take a look. "Hello, Uncle Qin." They said in unison. A few brats who, until a moment ago, were still frolicking and jumping around immediately turned into a group of good little angels in front of Mr. Qin.

Looking at the children, Mr. Qin nodded.

After the Qin family's car left, Xie Minxuan also got in his car and left, leaving Xu Yangyang and a few boys who had 'never seen the world' (borrowing brother Xuan's word) in the school gate, still full of excitement.

"Oh my god, ​​I finally saw the legendary Mr. Qin himself!"

"Haha, following brother Bao is really a wise choice."

"You know, I was so nervous just now."

"Me too, me too. But I feel that Mr. Qin seems to be kind."

"That's because you haven't seen Mr. Qin's frightening side..." That was the legendary man who could make the whole business circle tremble in fear.

Qin Shao did not take the twins home. Su Bei saw that they took the wrong route, and turned to look at Qin Shao: "Aren't we going home?"

Qin Shao: "Go to the company first and then go home later."

"Eh?"

Chen De who sat on the front seat smiled and explained to Su Bei and Su Xiaobao: "Mr. Qin still have some works left in the company, so after picking you up, he has to go back to finish the works."

Mr. Qin temporarily left the office, and because of that, there was still another meeting that was postponed by half an hour.

Mr. Qin brought Su Bei and Su Xiaobao into his office. After ordering the secretary to prepare dinner for the children, he went back to the meeting. Except for the time when Su Bei brought Su Xiaobao to find Qin Shao, this was the siblings' first time coming to Qin Group's office after Mr. Qin acknowledged their identity.

Faced with the chairman's two children, secretary Wu couldn't help but secretly took a few more glances. They were the crown prince and crown princess of Qin Group, and they even already owned some equity. Secretary Wu couldn't believe her luck. At first, she got an unexpected extra shift. Not only was she temporarily assigned to work in the chairman's office, she even saw the legendary future heir and heiress!

Secretary Wu's girlish heart was overflowing. Qin Yue was so beautiful, and Qin Yu was very handsome. Moreover, Qin Yu's face was really similar to their chairman. She also heard that the siblings were fraternal twins, how cute.

"What do you want to eat?" Secretary Wu looked at the twins and asked with a smile.

Su Bei smiled back friendly: "Anything is okay, we will eat the same food Dad usually eat."

Secretary Wu: She is not the secretary of the chairman's office. She doesn't know what the chairman likes to eat, ah. But he seems to usually have a very simple meal.

...

Twenty minutes later, Su Bei and Su Xiaobao had a lavish and sumptuous meal in Mr. Qin's office. The twins decisively chose to give up the seafood that was too troublesome to eat. But seeing the complicated and troublesome dinner in front of him, Su Xiaobao suddenly felt that he was not hungry.

Suddenly, a hand appeared in front of his mouth.

"Open your mouth."

Su Xiaobao opened his mouth, and Su Bei stuffed a wrapped roast duck into it.

Su Bei: "Is it delicious?"

The wrapping was thin, the sauce was very fragrant, and the duck meat inside was crispy on the outside, fatty on the inside without being greasy.

Su Xiaobao chewed and nodded: "It's delicious."

Su Bei: "Then, I'll wrap you a few more."

Su Bei took another piece of wrapper, put some side dishes on the bottom, then layered it with another wrapper. The duck meat was dipped in the dipping sauce and placed on it, and finally, she wrapped the whole meal into one big lump and fed it to Su Xiaobao.

While Su Xiaobao was eating, Su Bei pondered for a moment, took a clean plate, and put the wrapped roast duck she made one by one.

Su Xiaobao glanced at the delicately wrapped roast duck on the plate, then looked down at the 'big lump' Su Bei gave him in disgust.

Su Xiaobao: "Why didn't you wrap it well." Like those on the plate.

Su Bei: "It's the same in your mouth anyway. Hurry up and open your mouth."

Su Xiaobao: "Mm."

After 'feeding' Su Xiaobao, Su Bei continued to carefully make the good wrapped roast ducks. Her finger accidentally got into the dipping sauce, and Su Bei subconsciously licked it. The next moment, she was stunned.

Su Xiaobao looked at Su Bei: "What's wrong?"

Su Bei: "I forgot to wash my hands and wear gloves."

Mr. Qin seemed to have a clean habit...

Su Xiaobao: "So what, it doesn't matter." I won't dislike it.

Even until Su Bei and Su Xiaobao almost finished eating, and Mr. Qin still hasn't come back.

But Chen De was back. As soon as he entered Mr. Qin's office, Chen De saw Su Bei sitting at the dining table, looking straight at the door.

Chen De asked the two children: "Are you full?"

Su Bei: "Yeah. Uncle Chen, is Dad still not back yet?"

"Mr. Qin is still in a meeting. I'm here to take two documents for Mr. Qin." Chen De walked over to pat the siblings' head, then he said: "You just play here for a while."

...

Su Bei was initially going to wait for Mr. Qin to come back and eat dinner together. But after a long wait, Mr. Qin still hasn't come back. When she thought about today's competition, Su Bei texted Mr. Qin.

[Xiaobei]: Dad, can I use the computer on your desk?

Mr. Qin quickly replied: Have you finished your homework?

[Xiaobei]: Yes.

[Dad]: Okay, the password is qy123.

[Xiaobei]: Thank you, Dad.

When Chen De entered the office again, Su Bei was busy with the computer, and Su Xiaobao was playing a game on his phone. Seeing the 'internet-addicted siblings' nestled cozily inside Mr. Qin's office and waited for their dad to get off work, Chen De suddenly felt the scene to be very heartwarming.

When Mr. Qin finally finished the meeting and returned to his office, the two children had fallen asleep. Su Bei was reclining on Su Xiaobao's body, whose head was against the sofa. Their body was covered by a blanket from the office lounge.

Looking at the sleeping faces of his children, Mr. Qin's gaze softened.

Qin Shao: "Why didn't you let the driver take them back first?"

Chen De smiled and said, "I asked them, but Xiaobao and Xiaobei want to wait for you, Sir."

Mr. Qin couldn't say anything.

In the office, the lavish meals prepared by Secretary Wu have been cleaned up, except for a few dishes left by Su Bei for Mr. Qin. Among them, the neatly arranged row of wrapped roast duck on a plate was particularly conspicuous. These wrapped roast ducks were neat and exquisite, and at one glance, Mr. Qin could see whose hand had made them.

"Xiaobei must prepare them for you, Sir." Chen De said from the side. He secretly thought to himself: No wonder people said that daughter was a little intimate companion. Even Chen De was a bit envious of Mr. Qin.

Chen De: "Should I pack it up?"

Qin Shao: "No, warm it now."

When Su Bei woke up, Mr. Qin was sitting next to them and eating the roast duck she had wrapped for him. Su Bei was hesitant to tell Mr. Qin that she forgot to wear gloves when making those.

Mr. Qin noticed that Su Bei had woke up and was staring at himself with eyes wide open. He chuckled twice and patted the girl's head.

"If you awake, let's tidy up. We are going home."

On the 27th, Weiming Middle School monthly exam was conducted as scheduled. The subjects for the first day were Chinese, Maths, and English.

The first period was Chinese. Generally speaking, Chinese was not difficult. Su Bei finished the questions in less than an hour. Only when she reached the final essay topic, she hesitated a little: Please write an 800-word essay with 'Father' as the theme, free style.

The second subject was math. This time, Su Bei originally had decided to use the proper eighth grade methods to answer the questions. As a result, she found that the next few big questions exceeded the syllabus's scope.

The test questions for this math exam were issued by Su Bei's math teacher: thanks to Su Bei's school entrance test last time, Teacher Lin suddenly got a load of inspiration. This time, he specially arranged a few high-level questions beyond this semester's syllabus to boost the students' motivation to learn ahead.

After finished doing all the questions, Su Bei checked the entire answers from beginning to end. After confirming that she didn't make any mistake, she handed in the test paper.

When Su Bei handed in her paper, Teacher Lin pulled her to chat on the side: "How is your impression about this exam's difficulty?"

Su Bei: "A bit difficult."

Hearing this, Teacher Lin frowned. When he was about to ask if Su Bei couldn't get 95 points or more, he heard she said: "I probably cannot get a full score."

Teacher Lin: Haha...

"You may go."

When Su Bei came out of the examination room, Dong Wenqi was already there, almost became an 'amah rock'. Upon seeing Su Bei, she ran over nervously. "Su Bei, how is your exam? I think that some of the few big questions in the math exam today are so difficult, did you answer it?"

Dong Wenqi cared more about Su Bei's exam results than her own. She was still waiting to go into the forum to slap those annoying people in their face, so Su Bei must be scored well.

"It's done, there should be no problem." Su Bei smiled. She looked around and asked: "Did you see Su Xiaobao?"

Dong Wenqi: "No, did he came out earlier?"

Before Dong Wenqi finished speaking, she saw Su Xiaobao walking out of the next examination room, together with Xie Minxuan.

Dong Wenqi:!

"Am I seeing it right? Male god Xie has just come out now..."

Su Bei already came out pretty late, but young master Su and male god Xie came out even later. Where was his usual routine of finishing the exam in 10 minutes, sleeping for 20 minutes, and then waking up to hand in the paper, all exactly in 30 minutes?!

Su Bei didn't know Xie Minxuan's habit, but she knew Su Xiaobao well: these two boys obviously tried their best in the exam because they were afraid of having the other party beating their scores if they didn't do it serious enough.

During the lunch break, Su Bei and Dong Wenqi went to the cafeteria. Su Xiaobao and the boys said that the break was too boring and went to the basketball field.

Su Bei felt that these boys were too energetic.

Cafetaria.

Su Bei and Dong Wenqi were eating on a table next to a few girls. Unfortunately, they met Song Xinyi again. The girls next to her should be her classmates.

Noting that Su Bei was also sitting here, the girl standing next to Song Xinyi took her hand and said, "Let's sit on the second floor."

"If there is a space, just sit here. There is no problem." Song Xinyi said to the girls. She walked over boldly and sat down on the table next to Su Bei.

This time, Song Xinyi did not behave as enthusiastically as she did during their last meeting at the class game. She just glanced at Su Bei lightly, and soon took back her gaze as if she just saw a stranger. A sneer flashed through Song Xinyi's eyes—just like her fans in the forum, she also thought that this monthly exam would 'uncover' Su Bei's real face.

Two groups of people were sitting nearby, but ignored each other. Before long, the girls in Song Xinyi's group began to discuss the exam.

"This math exam is so difficult. If I knew it would be this hard, I would have done more review."

"You are still okay. These past two days, I was busy watching my brother Yiyue's drama and didn't have time to study at all. Last night, I even secretly watch until 2 o'clock."

"I think I might fall out of the top 100 this time."

"By the way, what is your answer for the last question of the multiple-choice? Is it C?"

"No, I chose B."

...

At Su Bei's table.

Su Bei: This conversation seems to have a familiar pattern.

Dong Wenqi: She doesn't want to listen at all.

The girl who answered C looked at Song Xinyi again: "Xinyi, Xinyi, what is your answer?"

Song Xinyi: "Is it the last question? Mine should be B."

The girl wailed: "Then I'm over."

At the same time, Dong Wenqi also wailed at Su Bei: "I'm over too."

Su Bei: "?"

Dong Wenqi leaned over and whispered, "I also picked C for that question."

Su Bei smiled: "What a coincidence, so did I."

Dong Wenqi: "Oh, I'm really over."

A few seconds later, watching Su Bei's smile unabated, Dong Wenqi suddenly reacted and opened her eyes widely: "Could it be that Song Xinyi was wrong?!"

Su Bei: "Just confirm it with Xie Minxuan and the boys later."

"Then, let's go." They still had to bring food to the boys.

Dong Wenqi: "Go, go."

She didn't want to stay here anymore. Listening to other people's answers was so terrible!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 2.8K 37
[MARSHLE X READER] ((they are all technically romantic couples)) [eng] After being forced to attend school, you find yourself with a peculiar and int...
558K 14K 161
When Yu Yao opens her eyes, she realizes that she has transmigrated into a book that she had once read. It was a typical story about a real daughter...
44.4K 2K 15
say what you want, but say it like you mean it with your fists for once. hazel callahan x fem!oc bottoms cover by bvbyteet...
69.5K 2.2K 65
I was condemned as a villainess when I died, but I somehow returned to the past as a five-year-old. The moment I faced my father, who now looked youn...