A New Reality

By Creative_Pan

Luna Dust was four when her father and mother passed which meant that she was taken into an orphanage. She's... More

Chapter 1 Life Before
Chapter 2 Meeting Him
Chapter 3 A New Home Pt 1
Chapter 4 New Home Pt 2
Chapter 5 Guessing Games and Movie Nights
Chapter 6 Chess Games and A Dramatic Mornings
Chapter 7 A Surprise Visit
Chapter 8 A Mind Filled Adventure
Chapter 9 The Truth
Chapter 11 A Hypnotizing Fight
Chapter 12 Patience
Chapter 13 Intrusive Chaos
Chapter 14 Completive Gaming Sessions
Chapter 15 The Call
Chapter 16 His Friends
Chapter 17 School
Chapter 18 Unexpected
Chapter 19 Listening
Chapter 20 Learning
Chapter 21 Caught
Chapter 22 Morals
Chapter 23 Trouble
Chapter 24 Hidden Within
Chapter 25 Regrets
Chapter 26 A Walk in the Park
Chapter 27 Plans
Chapter 28 Friends?
Chapter 29 Starting Over
Chapter 30 Panic
Chapter 31 Crushing
Chapter 32 Advice
Chapter 33 The Dance
Chapter 34 Finally (The End)

Chapter 10 Sides Bonding

248 6 1
By Creative_Pan

Tw: More swearing and a ship is sailing (if you don't like any of the ships I'm sorry...)

_Lexi's POV_

After I've made my dramatic entrance I saw no other than the snake herself. After my failed attempt to help Luna she introduced me to everyone. It wasn't long before Roman and I got bored and just left them to do some acting. We made it to his room and it looked really nice.

"Alright princess what would you want to act out."

"How about Lion King?"

"What a bold but great choice."

"I'll be Scar!" I said boldly

"Alright get on that side of the bed while I get on the edge so we could make this accurate."

"Ok."

We got prepared until we heard Sage something and Roman sighed.

"Great another one that says metaphorically!" He said with sarcasm lingering in his voice.

"Is Logan like that as well."

"Yeah wanna get this show going?"

I nodded and but a brave face on.

"Scar! Brother help me!" He said dramatically.

"Muahahaha! Long live the king!"

Like that he 'fell' off of the ledge of the bed and pretended to be dead it was funny how he did it.
We acted and talked about our favorite movies or tv shows. It was a great time, to be honest.

_Hazel's POV_

Janus led me to his room I adjusted my mask before entering. It looked nice at first glance. I saw Janus walking over to his bedpost and I saw two snakes sliding into his arm and wrapping themselves onto it. He walked back over to me and both of the snakes looked at me like I was some sort of threat.

"Hold your arm out for a sec."

I did as told and one of the snakes went onto my arm and made its way to my face.

"Heh she likes you I guess that's good." He said with a smile creeping onto his face.

"I guess so."

The snake took a good look at my mask and then tried to bite it off.

"Hey sssstop it!-"

Before I could say anything else the mask was on the floor showing my snake-like features causing me to cover my mouth.

"Oh, dear has she been a good girl again!"

"No it was the sky, of course, it wassss!" I said waving one of my arms.

He handed me the mask and I slowly uncovered my mouth to put it back on until he stopped me.

"Why are you hiding your features? They already know that your part snake."

"Janus it's not that simple I don't...like them because I'm afraid."

"Of?"

"Them judging me because of them."

"How about this you can take off your mask in front of me if you'd like to I wouldn't judge you for them."

"You really mean that?" I said hesitantly.

"Well yeah being two snakes we will have to stick together right?"

"Yeah, your snakes are really cool though."

"Yeah, they don't get used to people that easily. I'm surprised."

"What do they usually do to people?"

"They umm...bite them making them pass out for a couple of hours I believe."

I gasped at his statement and got excited.

"Can we do Lexi!!!"

"How about no."

"How about yes!"

After that we joked around and played with his snakes and talked about with is the best snake poison. I still felt her presence which put me on edge...I hope she won't strike but knowing her it's entirely random...

_Raven's POV_

I sank up to whoever mentioned me and I was on the good part on 'Fifty Ways To Murder ' (I came up with this and Idk if there is like a series about it or not pls let me know if there is one) The one that I think is Patton said 'Language!' when cursing is my language so I got confused. Dusty introduced me to them and I just stood there not giving a fuck anymore. Suddenly I got picked up bridal style and I squeaked out of panic.

"This is mine now."

Is all I heard from him and then I realized it was Remus's doing which made me more scared knowing that were both intrusive thoughts. Speechless I mouthed the word 'help' and she did nothing about it!

"Have fun Raven and don't do something stupid!"

Is all I heard from her which made me mad. Once we were out of their sight I tried to squirm out of his grip but he just held me tighter.

"Calm down kid I'm not going to fuck you of that's what you were wondering. Besides, there's nothing to fear at least for now." He said with a small laugh.

I didn't listen and just tried again but failed. This time I felt his nails dig into me making me hiss a little. We made it to his room and he put me on his bed and closing the door. I looked around and found his room looking a bit messy in an organized way. There were all sorts of drawings and other things scattered around the room. I took in everything and I eased a bit. He came back with two things of deodorant and handed one to me I sniffed it to make sure it wasn't poised or used and it wasn't so I took a bite out of it.

"Hey wanna name the grossest thing we can come up with?"

"Sure you go first."

"Unicorn porn and Thomas killing his own brother."

"Dude I have to tell you about fifty was to murder and there are no sensors in it! It's actually true fifty people died on that set if it was even a set at all I have to get Dusty to try it off she doesn't go chicken on me like always."

"Really? Now I want Thomas to do that too!"

I got up and picked up a drawing from the ground and looked at it in awe.

"These are really cool Remus."

"Oh really? Not many people like them thanks!"

Who likes the pictures?"

"Well you, of course, I think Patton is just trying to be nice by saying he likes them, and Double D."

"OoOoOh does little Re have a crush?~"

"What! Of course not!" He said with a blush of embarrassment covering his face.

"I spy with my little eye an obvious lie! Who is it! I need to know!"

"I'm not telling you besides it's embarrassing!"

"If you're going to say then I'll guess it!" I said with excitement running through my veins.

"Oh god please no."

"NOPE!"

He just looked at me like I wasn't going to guess it right and that made me determined to figure out who it was.

"Is it...Logan?"

"No." He stated with a relieved sigh.

"How about Dee, Dee you seem pretty fond of him out of the others," I said with a smirk.

All he did was look away from me trying to cover a blush that was going into another shade of red in seconds. I was holding in a laugh but I managed to restrain myself from doing so.

"I fucking knew it! It was double-decker dee!" I said loudly.

"Ugh! Why are you obsessed with lovey-dovey stuff did I grab the wrong twin?"

"Lexi makes me watch Disney instead of my usual. And one question."

"Yeah what is it, kid?"

"When's the wedding~"

"You little brat!"

In an instant, he summoned his weapon and started swinging from left to right. Using my 'limited ' powers I managed to dodge and summon my own weapon. We fought for what felt like hours until we broke off the war to take a breather.

"Can I show you my drawings now Remus?"

"Sure you've already spiked my interest in it." He said panting from exhaustion.

I went to Dusty's mind and retreated some of my drawings and came back with a smile that someone would want to see my drawings.

"Here!"

I soon realized that the first one was a girl with bloody strings around her neck and fingers with her face marked out with the sentence 'I'm fine...' on the top of it.

"Oh damn, this is really good!"

"It's really nothing Remus I just thought of Harper and Violet and bam!" I said cheerfully.

"They're that depressing?"

"At times yeah"

He smiled and ruffled my hair and he showed me more of his. Soon after I decided to watch 'Fifty Ways To Murder ' with him since I roped him into the idea of it. I felt like I wasn't alone anymore...

_Sage's POV_

I followed Logan to the bookshelf to find something interesting. I found the book 'Charlotte's Web' so I could make so practical sense of the book because my mental sanity has been dropped significantly because of a certain issue. We sat at the table and I spent my time reading.

"So why did you pick that one out of all genres?"

"Well, I've been trying to make practical sense in this genre. Like why did the spider make friends with the pig was it because she knew that he was going to die or was she just trying to make friends with him before she does herself? I've been having these second thoughts about these books and I've taken my interest in them to see how far these questions can go on for."

"Well have you found answers to your questions or has it been hard to manage them?"

"Well it's really just a fifty/ fifty for those and or some of those had nothing to do with theoretical elements that corresponded to their relationship as a whole."

"Oh, so you have a goal or an experiment to see how compromised you are to a story without going off to a completely different topic altogether."

"Exactly I would do it to the others but they're not the biggest on reading even if they were they would've had other plans. Being not heard gives me more time to think."

"I guess I'm not the only one that gets ignored."

"You get ignored too?!?" I asked surprised.

"Well on multiple occasions they decided to figuratively throw logic completely out of the window making their issues harder and complicated to deal with." He said while messing with a pen.

"Same they've just neglected the fact that they need logic sometimes. This is actually quite enjoyable thank you, Logan."

"Anytime,"

We've talked about our lives and other things it was nice. Logan saw Virgil with Violet in his arms and it was most likely something to do with her social anxiety. It was so often that she either come to me or Moon for help or advice for it. It wasn't much but she rarely opens up to anyone at all so it's hard for her to meet new people sometimes it doesn't happen all of the time but mostly at large crowds of people.

"Virgil? Can you tell me what happened to her?"

"I don't know Lo she must have gotten too nervous."

"Guys she must've had a panic-related attack causing her to be like this I can't say too much without her consent so I'll figuratively keep my mouth shut for the time being."

He nodded and most likely headed to his room to calm Violet down from whatever happened to her. Logan asked about her and I just told him why she's been like that...

_Violet's POV_

It was blurry I could barely see or hear anything. I was shaking like crazy I felt the need to cry but I was unable to. I felt someone pick me up I yelped and clung onto the person as things just gotten more blurry whoever had me walked over and I heard a conversation go on for a couple of minutes before they started to walk again. I was nervous and started to assume that it was my fault for bothering anyone for being like this why is my life like this...I honestly have no idea at this point. I hope Lulu is ok I don't want any trouble involving her to happen at all. I felt something soft probably the couch or their bed. I backed away into the frame making sure that it was indeed someone's bed. I hugged my knees tightly as I felt someone hugging me. When my eyes cleared it was a dark room and the person was wearing purple and black. They rubbed my back in circles and tried to calm me down. I soon eased and looked at the person and I saw Virgil. Startled I backed away from him quickly.

"Hey...it's ok you know there's nothing to fear I promise."

His voice was calming enough to ease me once more.

"T-thanks...you didn't have to really it was my f-fault that h-happened and I'm s-sorry," I said quite enough for him to hear.

"No it wasn't you just have some form social anxiety or some other one but you have nothing to be sorry about Anx."

"You k-know my name is Violet...right?"

"Oh sorry, I'm Virgil Thomas's anxiety/ paranoia."

"It's ok Virgil...it's just that meeting new people is awkward and it's terrifying at times."

"I wouldn't have guessed."

We were silent for a couple of seconds it felt weird.

"So what's your favorite music artist?"

"Well Mcr, P!ATD, Set it off, and Twenty-one pilots right now, how about you?"

"That's strange..."

"What is?"

"We like the same music artists."

"Wait what..."

Yeah..."

"Wanna vibe to them then?"

"Sure."

He turned on his Alexa and put it on his playlist. We just started to talk about how being anxious is harder than the others and who's the best music artist. It was peaceful but something didn't feel right...like a dark cloud that covers the truth. I hope I'm not just being crazy...

.

.

.

.

.

(Oh Violet...if only you knew what's going to happen and it's not going to be pretty...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 1K 37
|| NOT EDITED SO DONT EVEN COMMENT ABOUT THE MISTAKE I MADE THIS A FEW YEARS AGO || Three year old Sophia has gone through quite a lot. Being abused...
4.7K 151 10
Don't hate me, only a few of the sides are babies. Well.. three of them. And Thomas isnt in this story. 😂 Poor Thomas, he gets left out of most Fand...
138K 6.6K 26
Everyone has a necklace that's given to them at birth. A necklace that is half of a unique shape and ties you to your soulmate. The problem is, Virgi...
Lily By Red/Rev

Fanfiction

75.4K 5.9K 100
Virgil Lily, Prince of Lillium, never really had a 'normal' life. He was housebound and treated differently... although that was because of his magic...