Taboo (Mr. Aizawa x student r...

By jessi_54

Since you were young and got your quirk, you've dreamed of becoming a hero and saving lives. There was no ONE... More

-Results and Recognition-
-First Day-
-First Assignment-
-A/n-
-Trial and Errors-
-Cat's Out The Bag-
-Sound the Alarm-
-We're Here-
-Among the Fallen-
-Date Night-
-A/N-
-Strive to Win-
-Fight to the Finish-
-Survival of the Fittest-
(A/N)
-Hard Work and Ambition-
-Out With a Bang-
-Stay Here-
-(Sorry, not an update)-
-Name of the Game-
-One Step Further-

-Be Prepared-

4.3K 106 94
By jessi_54

The next morning arrived and the sun was shining through your window. You slowly opened your eyes, adjusting to the sudden light. The sun hardly lit up your room on any other morning you woke up, so you immediately started panicking and searched for your phone to check the time. It wasn't on the bed anywhere so you jumped up to check the bag you had your things in to get ready for last night's date, but it was nowhere to be found. "I don't have time for this." You mumbled to yourself then quickly got dress for class. You grabbed a banana before running out the door.

You finally got to the school grounds and ran inside the door for the first years. As you dashed through the halls, you checked a clock on the wall and saw it was 8:23. You kept running until the classroom came into view. You quickly turned into the classroom and walked to your seat. "(Y/N)," You turned your head to the right to see Uraraka standing beside your desk. "Are you okay? You came in pretty late. Was it because the date last night?" She asked. You felt your face and ears heat up as you remembered last night. "No I just overslept. I lost my phone last night so I didn't have an alarm to wake me up." You explained. "Ah, I see. So! How'd the date go?" The brown-haired girl asked with a smile on her face.

'Of course she wants to know about the date.'

"It was great! We went skating and then he took me to this restaurant and we ate on the rooftops. I don't really like heights, but the view was amazing! Then..." You paused as you felt a fluttering sensation throughout your stomach as you remembered how you felt in his arms. How his lips felt on yours. "Theeen..?" Uraraka said trying to get you to finish.

"Everyone! Morning homeroom is about to start! Stop talking and take your seats!" Iida demanded standing in front of the class. "Uggh I didn't get all the tea!" Uraraka whined as she made her way to the other side of the classroom. Seconds after everyone settled down, Aizawa made his way into the classroom. "Morning." He said in his everyday monotonic voice. You watched him as he looked at you then made his way over to your desk. He stuck his hand in his pocket and pulled out your phone, placing it on the desk in front of you. You looked at him as he walked to the podium. Most of the other students weren't bothered by what happened, being that they saw you get your phone taken away yesterday, but a few of them had suspicious looks on their faces. You looked back at Aizawa who cleared his throat before speaking.

"Have you guys started training on your own?" Aizawa asked, scanning the class waiting for a handful of students to say something, but the class remained silent. Bakugo turned his head back to you and saw that you didn't have your hand up. "What's this? Copycat didn't start her training?"

"Okay, so? What're you doing? Didn't you say you were gonna pass me?" You asked him not even looking in his direction.

"What?" He snapped.

"I agree (Y/N)," Mineta stated as he stared at you with drool dripping from his mouth. "It's not like you trained either, Bakugo."

"SHUT UP, GRAPE!" Bakugo growled as he tried using his quirk to scare Mineta, but no explosions emitted from his palms. Bakugo knew what happened and turned around towards the teacher standing in the front of the class. Aizawa's hair stood up and his eyes were shining red. Bakugo clicked his tongue and sat back against his seat. Aizawa closed his eyes, returning Bakugo's quirk, and let out a sigh. "Two weeks will go by before you know it. I'm expecting you all to have practiced for the time you have available. That's all for today." Aizawa said before slipping into his sleeping bag to go to sleep.

'He looks so peaceful.' You thought watching him closely from afar.

"(Y/N)!"

You swiftly turned your head and saw Ashido leading a small crowd towards you. "Y-yes?" You asked unsure if they saw you watching Shota. "You know how Mr. Aizawa told us to practice on our own at anytime? We were wondering if you could practice with us after school starting today." Ashido stated. Everyone looked at you waiting for your response. "I'm not sure if I can do everyday of the week but I can try." You told them. The small group walked away satisfied with your answer.  As they left your desk, you could see Bakugo sneering at you. He then turn around accompanied by the clicking of his tongue, but his little attitude didn't really bother you much.

Class ended and you, Uraraka, Izuku, and Iida were the last few to walk out the classroom once again. "(Y/N)." You turned around to the gravelly voice and looked at your boyfriend, who was stepping out of his sleeping bag. Uraraka immediately started to push Iida and Izuku out of the room so the two of you could be together alone. "Is (Y/N) in trouble?" Deku asked as he was being shoved through the door. The door closed behind them leaving just you and Aizawa. "Is there something you need, sensei?" You pondered. Aizawa walked up to you and pulled you closer giving a passionate kiss similar to the one you shared last night. Neither one of you wanted to pull away, but after a while, you both remembered that you were still in school and had to come to a stop. "Damn, I've been waiting to do that all day." Aizawa mumbled. You smiled and ran the tips of your fingers up his neck, sending shivers down his spine, then ran your hands through his long, black hair. "(Y/N) I—" Aizawa was interrupted by the sound of the doorknob jiggling, which startled both you and him. You quickly backed away from Shota, him doing the same, and improvised. "Just make sure you umm.. train well," Aizawa began.

Todoroki walked in and looked at the two of you, then walked to his assigned seat. "Sorry for the intrusion, I left my wallet." he said blandly before walking back out the classroom. Once the door closed, you and Aizawa let out a breath of relief. "That was close. Although, I do feel like he suspects me of something. He's always looking at me, but it's not a hateful glare like Bakugo; as far as I can tell Todoroki doesn't hate me." You noted. "Well, I hope it's not that he likes you." Aizawa murmured under his breath, but you still heard him. "Awww," You walked back towards him and slithered your arms around his neck. "You have no reason to be worried. Even if he, or anyone else, liked me I'd just turn them down. You're all I want and all I need." You told him. A smirk appeared on his face as his hands slid from your hips to your butt. Your eyes widened and you blushed harshly. You didn't want things to escalate, especially in school. "I- uh- I gotta go. I don't want to keep Uraraka and the others waiting." You placed a soft kiss on his cheek before walking off. "I love you." you whispered then walked out the door.

"I love you too." He responded. Aizawa face-palmed himself seconds after you left. "What was that?! Was I being too forward and scared her off? Ugh, I'm so stupid! Why would I even do something like that? She's...she's..." Aizawa let out a sigh before taking out his phone and dialing Present Mic's number. He hovered his thumb over the call button, but once again he couldn't bring himself to press it. "Ugh. What has gotten into me?"

~time skip~

During the two weeks of training for the sports festival, you've been staying after school training with other students and your teachers, Cementoss and Ectoplasm. Every morning around 5:30, you and Kaori would meet up at an empty field and practice with quirks you copied throughout the day. It was the morning of the UA Sports Festival and you were up at dawn with Kaori practicing for today's event. "C'mon, (Y/N)! I'm sure you have more than four quirks copied." Kaori said referring to Todoroki's, Kaminari's, Uraraka's and Aoyama's copied quirks. "I do. I'm just saving them." You told her. "Smart." Was all she said before the two of you continued with the early morning practice.

"Hey, it's almost 6. We should be heading back." Kaori said as she checked her phone. You listened to her words and started walking back. You finally reached her house and walked inside to find her parents getting ready for work. "Hey honey, did you pick up my business suit from the dry cleaners?" Kaori's dad didn't answer the question his wife asked, instead, he disappeared. He was still there, but no one could see him, touch him, or feel his presence. 'That's useful.' You thought before following Kaori to her room.

"So. You said you've been practicing with teachers too. Does that mean you've been practicing with your little boyfriend?" Kaori asked with a sly expression. "Heh, If I practiced with him, I don't think we would get anything done." You told her. "Of course! You probably be all like 'Oh my gosh Sensei~ You erased my quirk! Please return it and do it again! It feels soooo good~'" Kaori joked as she mocked your voice. You playfully pushed her. "Wow! I tell you about one little date and you don't know how to act!"

"You get one boyfriend and don't know how to act! I tell you what you better not be doing anything with him." Kaori stated causing you to blush harshly. "K-Kaori!" You stuttered in embarrassment while she laughed at your reaction. The two of you went ahead and got ready for school. Kaori left leaving you there with her sleeping grandmother, but you ended up leaving not to long after.

Surprisingly, everything was calm outside today. No signs of accidents, no villains doing villainous acts, no cries for help or commotion. 'If every second of everyday was like this, would heroes be necessary? If heroes were unnecessary, then hero schools wouldn't exist, right? Does that mean I wouldn't have met Aizawa?' You shook your head to rid your mind of the thoughts and continued your nonchalant walk. After a while, you heard a car slow down beside you and immediately started panicking. "(Y/N)." You paused at the familiar voice, looked over at the familiar black car, then looked at the person in the driver's seat. "Shota?" You relaxed once you saw it was him and not a stranger trying to kidnap you or anything. "I drove by your house to pick you up for the sports festival today but I figured it wasn't a good idea since I wasn't sure if your dad was home or not. I drove off and I was about to text you but coincidentally, I see you walking." He explained. "That's funny. I was thinking about you not too long ago." You told him.

"Aren't you going to get in?" Aizawa asked as he looked at you through the window. You realized you were holding up traffic when the cars behind Aizawa started blowing their horns. You quickly hopped in the car to calm the fussy drivers down. "Do you think it's a good idea to let people see us together? I mean, I'm pretty sure there's some people at school who suspects us. Uraraka was one of them...until I told her of course."

"I figured she knew. The way she covered for you whenever I needed to see you made it a bit obvious. So you trust her. Is she the only one at school who knows?" Aizawa asked keeping his eyes on the road. "Yeah." You replied. Aizawa inhaled deeply then blew it out, making you a bit nervous. "Is something wrong?" You wondered as you unknowingly twiddled your thumbs. "Hmm? Oh. Sorry, everything's fine." he said and continued the drive to the school.

Once you and Shota were at the school and went inside, you went to the classroom and waited for the rest of the class to come. "Mr. Aizawa?! You're here early? That's new!" Kaminari said as he took his seat. "Mr. Aizawa? You're usually the last one here." Jiro stated, walking through the class room door. "That's what I said! Hey, has anyone ever told you that your hair looks—"

"Shut up, dork." Jiro retorted, cutting Kaminari's sentence short. "What?! But I didn't say anything!"

One by one, your classmates came in, taking their seats and waited for further instruction. "Alright since everyone's here, I'll go ahead and inform you all about today. As you all know, the U.A. sports festival will be taking place today in the stadium. And to keep everything fair you have to wear your training uniforms given to you by the school. Go change. We'll meet up afterwards and I'll take you all to the waiting room you'll be in." Aizawa informed the class. "Where will you be while we're competing, sensei?" Tsu asked as she raised her hand. "In the commentary booth." he stated dully. "It's bad enough that he's our most critical teacher, but now he's gonna tell everyone that we suck on live TV? How embarrassing." Kaminari whined. Everyone stood up from their seats and headed to the locker room to do as Aizawa said.

________________________________

I know, I know it's probably not what you expected. The next (probably) few chapters will be about the sports festival. Okay! That's all for now reader-san! Until next time❤️

Or not😉hehehehe

Jkjk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 20.8K 70
Ever since your Quirk first manifested, you've been the apple of everyone's eye. With the goal of becoming a hero, you enroll to U.A. and soon find y...
839 21 12
Back story... (Y/n) (L/n), a sixteen year old girl who dreamt of becoming a hero all of the time. She was born in Japan and lived there for 3 years o...
3.3K 63 12
Popularity and the profession of heroism go hand in hand; though it doesn't mean it's a good combination. [Y/N] [L/N], a South Korean with an excepti...
78.8K 1.8K 14
Hi. I'm Akira Haruno. Well my dad tell allmight to train and yeAh he accepted it. Every people that knows my quirk think of me as a Villain. Thats wh...