You Stay On My Mind

Od theelorethalyon

compilation of CooCious one shots for y'all to enjoy. Viac

Baecation.
Body On Me.
Happy Anniversary.
Treasons, Stratagems, And Spoils.
Anniversary Nookie.
Home Is On The Way. Part 1.
Home Is On The Way. Part 2.
Family Affair.
Pose For The Cameras.
You Deserve It.
Reunited.
Unfinished Business.
All About You.
Missing.
Always & Forever.
A Jealous, Jealous Man.
My Destiny Was You.
In Sync.
Cookies & Cream.
Raw Love.
Maybe We Broke It.
Five Years.
Red Wine Before Bedtime.
Strawberries.
Show Me You're Sorry.
Legacy.
The Birth of a Young Prince.
We're Back.
Lies & Love.
Say Yes.
Maybe Three Isn't a Crowd.
Wishing.
Over My Heart.
Getaway.
Did It All Wrong.
Let Me.
Letters To My Love.
My Everything.
Outta Mind.
Insatiable.
Cater To You.
Tell The Truth.
Got You.
Stupid Me.
The Rose.
First Time.
Before The Fall.
Bonding.
Noodle.
What Is Love?
Maybe.
Falling.
Not Mine.
Take It Back.
Tipsy.
One-Time Thing.
Wine Drunk.
Mind Games.
Out Of Control.
Two Can Play.
Inferno.
A Sick Man.
My Destiny Was You. Part 2.
I'll Show You.
So Beautiful.
Yours.
Love You.
Checkmate.
Fearless.
Could've Been.
Could've Been. Part 2.

The Honeymoon.

1.4K 54 24
Od theelorethalyon

THE HONEYMOON.

In this one shot: The Lyons still have Empire, Hakeem doesn't get shot & Lucious still has both his legs (although I stay forgetting he's a gimp, so he basically got two legs throughout this entire book lmao)

For the first time, God knows how many years, the Lyons were at peace. The rats had been exterminated. Eddie had an...accident that resulted in his untimely demise and Giselle, well, Giselle had seen the light that no good would come from the world learning about Lucious' past indiscretions...that was if she valued her life, of course. Now with the company turned over temporarily to Andre, Cookie and Lucious now officially husband and wife, could enjoy their honeymoon. Who would've thought? Their sons had been extremely upset and 'hurt' that they found out about their parents' marriage through TMZ first, and Hakeem had exclaimed that he couldn't believe that 'Godzilla' and 'King Kong' had gotten back together with his disrespectful ass. Cookie had smacked him upside the head for the comment. But now as she and Lucious relaxed underneath the beaming sun surrounded by nothing but acres of untouched green land that they could oversee from their private Villa, life couldn't have been better with an expensive bottle of champagne cooling in an ice bucket beside them, accompanied by fresh fruit and two blunt rolls to relax. The Lyon couple intended to be chill and stress-free the entire honeymoon because no doubt they'll be drama waiting for them at home.

Cookie sat snugly between Lucious' thighs underneath the bubbling water in the jacuzzi. Little pink rose petals stuck to their skin as the warm water swished back and forth. Tipping the champagne glass up, Cookie swallowed the cool liquid channelling down her throat as Lucious lit a blunt and put it between his lips to inhale. Cookie was reminded of a time in Philly when they relaxed in their bathtub, sipping brown liquor whilst listening to Lucious' unreleased tracks. Of course, back then it hadn't been as glamorous as this. And those years of relaxation were short-lived because her three big-headed boys came just a few years after her and Lucious getting together. But now they were fortunate enough to have moments like these again, in luxurious places that reminded Cookie and Lucious of just how blessed and more importantly, rich they now were. All that hard work paid off in the end.

Three weeks away from NY had done her husband good. The tired bags underneath his eyes had gone, and his caramel complexion had some life to it now. When Cookie looked up to see Lucious bite into a strawberry, the juice dripped down his chin, Cookie wiped it away with her finger and sucked the juice on her finger with a hum. She caught the way Lucious heatedly looked at her and grinned.

"Don't start nothin' yo' ass can't finish," Lucious grumbled, reminding her of last's nights' vigorous lovemaking session. Papi, please, I can't take anymore! She'd cried out like a punk as she fisted the sheets.

Cookie rolled her eyes, pretending to be unbothered, but truthfully the in-between of her thighs were tingling.

"You want some, baby?" Lucious questioned, offering her the blunt. Cookie hummed and passed him the champagne. "You looked a little stressed," He murmured with concern. Cookie smiled slightly when he leaned down to press a quick kiss to the side of her head. "Ain't no place for that here."

Taking a hit, Cookie sighed and tipped her head back on his chest to stare up into the sky. "I just can't believe our son got that girl pregnant," She spat in disbelief. Lucious' chest rumbled on her back as he chuckled at her exasperated exclamation.

"That girl being Tiana." He added. Cookie sucked her teeth. She had made it very clear that she had no interest in Tiana anymore. The only reason she was still at the label was that her music sells, and it was business over personal feelings whenever it came to Empire. But that close, almost mother and daughter, relationship she and Tiana had was gone. Done. Dusted. Tiana was lucky she was pregnant with Hakeem's baby or else she woulda kicked her ass the minute Hakeem's stupid ass waltzed her up in the mansion three weeks ago. "You gotta make peace, Cook. For Hakeem and the baby's sake." Cookie scoffed. "You ain't gotta trust her, but you've got to play nice. You remember the boy's headstrong when it come to his kids."

Cookie's eyes rolled skyward. How she could forget Hakeem walking up in Lucious' office talking bout some 'If Anika leaves, you won't see me or the baby again.'. "We raised him right." She tipped her head to the side with a shrug. "Family first..." She muttered. "And she's family now. Even if I don't like the bitch."

Lucious laughed lowly before bending his head to kiss her shoulder. "You don't like nobody withcho' mean ass."

"Ain't nobody in this world I needa like." When Lucious bit her neck, she yelped and quickly corrected herself with a giggle. "Besides my family, of course, and...Porsha." She mumbled underneath her breath.

"And who?" Lucious hummed.

"Nothin'."

Lucious chuckled at her response and leaned down to kiss her lips a few times. Cookie's hand reached up to stroke his cheek with a tender smile. All she ever wanted, from the moment she got outta prison, was Lucious and now she had him again...they were married. It was like she was living a dream she never wanted to wake from.

Cookie bit her lip and turned around in the bubbly water and straddled her husband, who eyed her so intensely she almost got shy. Imagine that. With no one but themselves in the Villa, Lucious had been walking around in all his glory so when his dick teasingly brushed against her entrance, Cookie withheld the groan as she sank her hand underneath the water to take his hard length in her palm and gently slid him inside. Cookie tossed her head back and groaned softly into the hot air as she slowly began to rock against him. Lucious bit his lip, his eyes fully trained on her as his hand gripped her hip and egged on her sensual movements that took them to a special place.

"Fuck, baby," He groaned as Cookie gently moved up on down on his dick. The sound of their moans accompanied by the splashing off the water as Cookie's ass bounced up and down. His hand fell from her hip to grip her thigh beneath the cloudy water with his other hand sly moving up her leg. His thumb circled her clit as he rubbed her folds with his two digits. Cookie's head fell onto his shoulder with a satisfying moan ringing out of her lips.

This lovemaking was slow, as they savoured each moment. Neither in a rush to get to their finish. Lucious' strokes were slow and teasing as he worked her pussy beneath the water. Her mouth descended down onto his whilst gripping his shoulders. The kiss sloppy, and messy as their pleasure heightened when Lucious' dick curved and hit just the right spot.

Cookie's mouth fell open, her head tipped back as her orgasm gently washed over her. Her pussy clenched around Lucious', milking him for every last drop of cum as he came inside of her. With a sly smile, Cookie leaned her head against her husband's shoulder. "Don't start nothing yo' ass can't finish." She mocked, teasing.

Lucious nudged her head with his. "We got all night, baby. Don't embarrass yourself." He joked back.

Cookie slapped his chest and closed her eyes for a moment, just leisurely soaking up their happiness.

Later that night, Cookie sauntered out of the bathroom in a pretty sundress to have dinner with Lucious. Back home, they didn't spend much intimate time together, too absorbed in Empire business and whatever drama their sons had entangled themselves into, but now they took every opportunity presented to just be in the other's presence. Cookie sometimes felt like her younger self back when she was just a teenager consumed by this new feeling called 'love'. Lucious was just as infatuated with her as she was with him, hence three kids before she reached thirty.

"Oh my God, do I see Lucious Lyon cooking something that isn't cheese steak?" Cookie questioned, feigning surprise as she padded into the kitchen, and leaned on the kitchen counter with a smile at the sight of her man in an apron, pulling the delicious smelling mac and cheese out of the oven.

Once he put the tray on the side, Lucious glanced over at her with amusement and arched a brow. "Oh, you got jokes?"

Cookie chuckled as she sauntered toward him. Wrapping her arms around his waist, she rested her chin on his shoulder and sniffed the air. "Smells good, babe."

"You smell good," He complimented, turning around to hook his hands on his waist with a heated gaze in his eye. Cookie licked her lips and tilted her head to the side. She felt hot as he stared deeply at her. "The food can wait-"

"No, no, no," She giggled, putting a hand to her husband's chest. "Feed me, and then you can eat." She winked before spinning on her heel to saunter to the intimate little two seating table. "Serve me."

"Bossy." He tutted.

"I don't hear you complaining in the bedroom."

Lucious looked over his shoulder and smiled, cheekily, with his hazel eyes twinkling with playfulness.

Over dinner, the couple sipped wine and laughed at things that wouldn't hold any value the next morning. Cookie couldn't remember the last time she and Lucious just talked to laugh...had a conversation that didn't revolve around business. They clinked their glasses together after Lucious poured them some more red wine. Cookie had wiped her plate clean. She missed Lucious' cooking. He barely cooked. He had to be feeling real good to throw down in the kitchen. Back in Philly, whenever he cooked it was because he wanted some nookie and best believe, he got it...however he wanted it, wherever she wanted it.

As Lucious finished his corn, Cookie's lips curved up with an old memory. "Hey, you remember our last Christmas together back in Philly?" she questioned. Lucious paused for a moment, looking up at her before slowly nodding. "And Hakeem was just chewing on that corn like a starving child," They both chuckled. The corn was his go-to. Watch the baby. He's chewing on all of the corn! Cookie would tell Lucious with concern, while her husband found the scene utterly amusing with his deep chuckle alongside his I got him, baby.

"My God, that boy ate out everything." Lucious mused, shaking his head. There wasn't a dinner plate in the house that Hakeem's grubby little fingers hadn't been in. Andre and Jamal were never greedy, but Hakeem with his chubby cheeks and fast hands was something else. "You finished eatin'?" He asked, suddenly, as Cookie stared at him with her chin resting on the back of her hands.

"Yes..." she trailed.

Lucious immediately leaped to his feet and cleaned the table, picking up their plates and drinks. "Lie back."

Cookie leaned back in shock. "On the table, we just ate at?"

"You had yo' meal there. I'm gon' have mine there, too." Cookie's mouth curved upward at his slick-talking mouth and pushed her chair back and rose to her feet. She slowly hiked her dress to her hips and lifted herself onto the table with a grin of anticipation. She spread her legs apart and rested her heels on the chair as she waited for Lucious to come back.

He admired her for a moment with his arms crossed. "Why you lookin' at me like that?"

"Shush." Lucious demanded as he pushed the chair away and kneeled down. Curling his hands around the back of her smooth thighs, Cookie's legs went over her husband's shoulders with the air blowing straight to her bare pussy. Lucious rubbed his thumb on her wet folds, licking his lips at the sticky sight before slowly leaning forward to kiss her clit.

"Ah, fuck," Cookie hissed as she gripped the edges of the table and arched her back with a groan as Lucious' tongue licked her clit with his mouth sucking her sweet juices. He gently nipped her sensitive bud and smirked against her as Cookie's moans grew louder and louder. "Lucious," she whined when his mouth abandoned her pussy to teasing kiss along her thighs.

"You always taste so fuckin' good, baby," He whispered against her skin as he made his way back to her lower lips. He wrapped an arm around her to grip her ass as his face dove back in. Cookie jerked and shivered as she pushed her hand against the back of his head. When his fingers dipped inside her and thrust in and out as his tongue worked her outside, Cookie became a crying mess above him. He sucked her folds and slowly glided his tongue back and forth, swirling around his clit as his grip on her ass tightened.

"Lucious..."

As she came on his tongue, Lucious kissed her gently and licked her juices until her pussy stopped pulsing. She gripped his shirt when he stood to his feet and pulled his mouth onto hers.

"Let's take this to the bedroom," She whispered against his lips.

"Bet not tap out this time."

"Stop talkin' smack."

-

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

10.9K 190 26
GWUNCAN one shots, posted on my previous account @dragonqueen83107
18.7K 982 24
After Being Away For 13 Years Will The Love Be The Same? Was There Ever A Foundation Built Strong Enough For Them? Will Everything Ever Be The Same A...
72.7K 2.7K 44
When enemies they never knew they had shake up their concrete jungle. Cookie and Lucious find thereselves in a tidal wave of problems. Through thick...
2.4K 91 42
It's Game Time Bitches. You always did it for me but nothing good can come from loving you. Follow the tumultuous journey of Cookie, Lucious, and t...