Imperial CEO's Sweet Sweet Lo...

By introvertedbiatch

Story not mine Not even the translator For offline purposes only.. Author: Yi Mi Link: https://novelcrush.co... More

C1 The one she was flirting with was her husband!
C2 Wash all be served last name gu ye
C3 Obedience
C4 Su Anan, you dare hit me?
C5 Who doesn't know how to act weak
C6 I am a toy!
C7 Which one of them had their eyes set on Su Zihan!
C8 The Gu family wanted Su Zihan!
C9 Su Family has a secret
C10 Su Anan, you've struck it rich!
C11 Hurry up and sleep your Little Wife!
C12 That girl has the guts to provoke you.
C13 It's over!
C14 His gaze was fixated at the corner of Su Anan's mouth!
C15 What are you doing?
C16 Gu Mocheng must be blind!
C17 Don't just take what isn't yours and not let it go!
C18 An An, you can't be too impatient!
C19 Why do you keep staring at people
C20 Let's break off the engagement
C21 Don't know what's good for you!
C22 An An, what you are doing is not good for anyone
C23 This was his Little Wife.
C24 "Mister, who would you like to find out?"
C25 Su Family had a secret hidden inside
C26 What kind of attitude is this!?
C27 [A lunatic. If he's gone, he's gone!]
C28 If I continue to burn, big sister will be stupid
C29 What is it?
C30 The Sister-in-law was beaten up by someone.
C31 Dad, you're in pain, but you're not
C32 The Old man cherishes every word as if it were gold!
C33 It stunned the entire audience
C35 'Who drugged her? '
C36 Just wait and see a good show!
C37 I'm not feeling well
C38 Gu Mocheng, what are you doing?!
C39
C40 Kneel down before me
C41 This is in the fight with him
C42 The Mr. Gu is here
C43 double return
C44 Gu Mocheng is so fucking handsome!
C45 He was very hungry, very hungry!
C46 Brother Jin Yu, I'm so scared!
C47 Hubby, you're so nice
C48 Gold Selling Cave
C49 'Too poisonous!
C50 He liked this arrogant character that was not afraid of death!
C51 An An, run!
C52 You Gu family members have such strong tastes!
C53 Husband, you're back
C54 purely masochistic
C55 She has a bad temper
C56 Good fall
C57 'Don't bully her!
C58 What has taken the people slept, back to go back.
C59 Would Gu Mocheng like to dress like this?
C60 What went wrong?
C61 She felt very uncomfortable ...
C62 Whose fault was it?
C63 Unfriendly approach
C64 Husband, I missed you ...
C65 It's Jin Yu who isn't worthy of you
note

C34 An An, you are very beautiful today!

2.4K 58 0
By introvertedbiatch

“Sister Zi Han.” Just as Su Zihan was about to order the Young Master Jiang Er to do whatever he wanted, Su Ya called out to him. She pointed at Mu Jinyu who was not far away and said, “Young Master Mu is here.”
Su Zihan looked over, and her expression immediately sank.

Not only was Mu Jinyu here, he was even walking towards Su Anan while staring at him with both eyes.

Su Zihan looked over, Young Master Jiang Er also turned to look, this time his eyeballs were about to fall out.

“Cousin, who is that!”

“Su Anan.” Su Zihan said snappily. Why did another man fall for Su Anan?

She then thought that if Young Master Jiang Er slept with Su Anan, then it would be very possible.

Just thinking about the scene of Su Anan being slept in by the Young Master Jiang Er and being despised by Gu Mocheng made Su Zihan feel good in her heart, and she revealed a smile at the corner of her mouth, “What, cousin brother, are you interested?”

“It’s An An, she looks more and more watery.” Young Master Jiang Er stared at Su Anan’s chest and swallowed his saliva.

Young Master Jiang Er played with women all year round,hiss figure was long and skinny, his face had no light, but when he looked at Su Anan with her lustful eyes, even Su Zihan felt disgusted. However, Su Anan was worthy of him. Cousin, you’re interested! “

“Hm!” Cousin, I’m not going back tonight. ” The Young Master Jiang Er said impatiently.

Before today’s banquet, Su Hua had repeatedly told her not to cause trouble with Su Anan. Originally, Su Zihan had wanted to spare Su Anan, but when she saw how beautiful Su Anan was while dressing, her limelight had completely overshadowed her. Furthermore, looking at the expression in Su Anan’s eyes, she couldn’t help but want to tear off Su Anan’s clothes.

“Alright!”

She looked at Su Anan hatefully, her lips curling into a malicious smile.

“Cousin, I’ll help you arrange it.”

Hearing Su Zihan’s words, Young Master Jiang Er’s eyes lit up even more. He turned his head to look at Su Anan with a disgusted expression.

“Cousin, hurry.” The Young Master Jiang Er said anxiously.

“Don’t worry!” Su Zihan laughed, she smiled at the Young Master Jiang Er, “Cousin, she will be in your bed soon.”

“Since she’s my sister, don’t play with her to death.” Su Zihan said meaningfully.

When she finished, the Young Master Jiang Er finally understood and pointed at Su Zihan, “You, you!”

“Big Sister Zi Han, if Big Uncle finds out about this, wouldn’t he be angry?” Su Ya worriedly spoke out from the side.

Su Zihan laughed sarcastically, “Then you’ll replace her?”

Su Ya looked at the smiling Young Master Jiang Er and shook his head, “No, I am worried that you will be scolded by uncle.”

“What are you angry about? It was Su Anan who snatched my cousin away. “

Before Gu Mocheng arrived, he would let the Young Master Jiang Er sleep with him, and at that time, both Su Anan and the Young Master Jiang Er would be caught red-handed on the bed. With Gu Mocheng’s green hat, they would definitely be enraged, and they would kick Su Anan out of the Gu family.

After being kicked out of the Gu family, his father would only be annoyed at Su Anan, who had lost all value in her usage. There was no place for Su Anan in Su Family.

And then, they would say that Su Anan had shamelessly snatched away the Young Master Jiang Er, so just which man of the Peace City would marry Su Anan? Su Anan was about to become a slut that everyone was talking about.

Thinking about the outcome of being slept in by the Young Master Jiang Er, Su Zihan was extremely happy.

Su Zihan and the others looked at each other, thinking about the plans they had in their minds, they pursed their lips and laughed.

“An An.”

Su Anan was feeding the steak to the Whitey, and during the banquet, she and the Whitey got along well, so she hid in a corner and played with the Whitey.

She raised her head and saw the man in front of her. Mhm, Mu Jinyu?

Why did this scumbag come over!

Su Anan did not want to bother with him, so she looked down at him lightly and continued to lower her head.

Mu Jinyu saw that Su Anan was ignoring him, and stood there looking very awkward.

“An An, can we sit down and have a good talk?” Tonight, Su Anan was too beautiful, the first thing Mu Jinyu noticed was her, he couldn’t ignore her at all.

Unknowingly, the previously childish Su Anan had become even more beautiful in an instant.

Talk? What was there to talk about with a trash? Talk about how he slept with Su Zihan all these years, talk about how he regretted it?

“An An, I’m sorry. You suffered because of what happened last time.” Mu Jinyu said apologetically.

“Brother Jin Yu doesn’t plan to cancel the engagement?” Su Anan said deliberately.

Mu Jinyu stared blankly, not knowing what to say.

“Finally, Brother Jin Yu suddenly thought that I was beautiful and fell for me.”

Mu Jinyu coughed awkwardly as the thought at the bottom of his heart was exposed.

“An An, I’ll still be your Brother Jin Yu from now on.”

Su Anan did not reply him. Instead, she saw Su Zihan walking towards them. Looking at the anger in Su Zihan’s eyes, he must have seen her standing together with Mu Jinyu and was angry.

“Brother Jin Yu, tell me, am I beautiful today or is Sister Zi Han beautiful today?”

She purposely spoke out loud and asked Mu Jinyu who was in front of her.

Mu Jinyu did not know that Su Zihan was walking towards him, he stared at Su Anan who was smiling like a flower and said: “An An, you are very beautiful today.”

This disguised Su Anan was prettier than Su Zihan.

Su Anan laughed, and did not reply to Mu Jinyu. Instead, she turned to Su Zihan who was behind Mu Jinyu and said, “Sister Zi Han.”

Su Zihan was furious when she heard Mu Jinyu’s answer.

The shameless Su Anan stole brother Jin Yu from her in front of her.

“An An, what are you doing?” Su Zihan asked angrily.

Not just the people at the banquet, Su Zihan not only questioned Su Anan, but she also sent a slap towards him.

The little slut had made her lose face.

“Talk to my fiancé.” Su Anan replied seriously.

She wasn’t wrong, the fact that she had been engaged to Mu Jinyu for so many years was something that the entire Peace City knew. The engagement was even set by the Old Man Mu. Without his consent, the Mourinho wouldn’t be able to break the engagement so easily.

Their conversation drew the attention of the others at the banquet. The circle within Peace City’s upper-class society wasn’t very large, and there were already people who heard that Su Zihan and her future brother-in-law were together. When they saw the three of them standing together, they started to discuss among themselves.

“Could it be that Su Zihan is really with Mu Jinyu?!”

“It wasn’t Su Zihan who stole her brother-in-law.”

“Su Anan is really pitiful, even her fiance was robbed by her half-sister.”

When Su Zihan heard this, her expression became even uglier. She walked over and grabbed Mu Jinyu’s hand, suppressing the anger in her heart, and said gently: “Brother Jin Yu, An An doesn’t want to help us at all.”

Mu Jinyu stared at Su Anan, he did not reply to Su Zihan.

Seeing that Mu Jinyu was ignoring him and the people around him were all talking about him, Su Zihan gritted her teeth and felt even more hatred.

“Brother Jin Yu, mom and dad are over there. I’ll accompany you to greet them.”

Mu Jinyu regained his senses. Seeing Su Zihan holding onto her arm, wanting to pull away, and seeing the adoration in Su Zihan’s eyes, he could only let her.

“Brother Jin Yu, take care.” Su Anan said as she gave a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 93.7K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
14K 706 101
A leak from the book She shifted on her seat to face him. " I wanted to learn how to make some dishes so I decided to go to Ashley because she is a v...
1.5M 91.5K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
7.8M 246K 200
[COMPLETED] "I want to run away from everything." Something clicked around her wrist, and Hui Yin looked down in surprise as Lu Shen bound their wris...