The Forgotten Side Character...

By Zarithyuane

(hiatus as mental health is declining) After almost ten years of hiding and living under another identity, I... More

ꜱʏɴᴏᴘꜱɪꜱ
ғɪʀsᴛ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ
ɴᴏʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇs
ɪᴄʜɪ
ɴɪ
sᴀɴ
ʏᴏɴ
ɢᴏ
ʀᴏᴋᴜ
ɴᴀɴᴀ
ʜᴀᴄʜɪ
ᴋʏᴜᴜ
ᴊᴜᴜɪᴄʜɪ
ᴊᴜᴜɴɪ
ᴊᴜᴜsᴀɴ
ᴊᴜᴜʏᴏɴ
ᴊᴜᴜɢᴏ
ᴊᴜᴜʀᴏᴋᴜ
ᴊᴜᴜɴᴀɴᴀ
ᴊᴜᴜʜᴀᴄʜɪ
ᴊᴜᴜᴋʏᴜᴜ
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜ
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜɪᴄʜɪ
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜɴɪ
ANNOUNCEMENT
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜsᴀɴ
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜʏᴏɴ
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜ-ɢᴏ
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜʀᴏᴋᴜ
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜɴᴀɴᴀ
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜʜᴀᴄʜɪ
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜᴋʏᴜ
ꜱᴀɴᴊᴜᴜ
ꜱᴀɴᴊᴜᴜɪᴄʜɪ

ᴊᴜᴜ

3K 143 12
By Zarithyuane

A/N:Alianna will be called Allen from now on, tho there will be times she will be referred to as Alianna. Not now but a few chapters away.

.•° ✿ °•.

JUU (十)

°•. ✿ .•°

"Once upon a time, the cursed child was once in an arranged marriage with a Noble lady from a very well known family. The lady stayed at the Palace waiting patiently for the Crown Prince to reach his adult age for them to marry. On the day of the Crown Prince's birth, it was supposed to be a happy occasion, but something horrifying happened instead. The Crown Prince's Fiancée died in the fire at her own Palace at a young age. He then got the nickname as the Cursed Child. He avoided the people around him since then, even those who he trusted the most as a child, because he was afraid of killing them. Until his 20th birthday, when the Emperor would choose the Crown Princess, he met a woman who piqued his interest. Since then, every time they met, The Crown Prince kept unintentionally glancing at the lady's direction. The Crown Prince had no idea why but when their eyes met for the first time, his heart skipped a beat. And they both know that it is the start of their love story." Allen concluded, slamming the book shut, earning some grunts.

"Charmed, I'm sure." Allen snorted secretly.

"One more part please, we will pay more!" A lady pleaded, her companions nodding in agreement. Allen chuckled, shaking his head, "I apologize, milady. But rules are rules." He responded, causing her to sigh in disappointment before taking out her purse and paying the young man a few gold coins, followed by the other ladies.

"You are paying more than usual, Miss. Are you that eager to read the ending that much?" Allen asked, acting confused as the lady nodded her head aggressively, "Of course, Allen's book is really interesting! I would buy it if you would just allow me to. Just nam-"

"Once again, this book is something precious to me, so I can't sell it." He cut her off before standing up on the small stool in front of their table. "Now if you'll excuse me," he bid, bowing as he walked away.

"Hey, Russia. Are you sure he's a commoner?"

"Uhn, He said he is only a commoner..."

"He must've lied! No commoner can be that glamorous when they move. What's more, his eyes..." Allen sighed as he overheard their chatter about him.

I am in fact a noble, a former noble lady...

It has been 9 years since that incident and since then, it was never brought up again. Allen and Alfredo still reside in the Capital. They are now working at a restaurant Alfredo's friend owns, and fortunately for them, his friend took them in. After the day Allen, or rather, Alianna, met the Wizard, her eyes-- no, her eye changed color. Her right eye, once blue, is now dyed in yellow. Furthermore, Alfredo forced Alianna to disguise as a male, to avoid trouble, which is why Alianna is now referred to as Allen.

But it seems he attracted more unintentional attention! Females would confess to him, some weird men even offered him to be hired as a 'server'.

"Sigh, it's hard being attractive." He uttered to himself receiving a smack on the head, causing him to look up to see a smirking man, wiping the inside of a glass clean. "Stop being narcissistic, you'll drive our customers away."

"Uncle Ash."

"Done telling stories to those kids?" The restaurant owner, now known as Ash, questioned from behind the counter. "Yes, do you need help? I still have some time before my next work."

"Working very hard, aye? Put those dirty dishes from the tables to the Kitchen, and leave them for that brat to wash."

Customers would describe the restaurant Allen worked in as cozy and comfortable. When hearing this, Allen was reminded of a relaxing sauna in Choi Hye Yeon's World. Ash, the restaurant owner, cooks, Allen serves customers, and 'Brat,' as previously stated, washes the dishes. Alfredo had been away and occupied on mercenary business for the past few days and was unable to return home to assist them. When he is present, however, he assists whenever possible and teaches Allen swordsmanship. The restaurant is neither large nor small, nor is it shady or upscale. They serve both commoners and Nobles and treat them equally once they enter.

Allen quickly did what he was told to, and then smirked at the mumbling lad who was at the Kitchen, "Yo, Musume!"

Yes, Musume. Girl/Daughter, guess who named him.

"Noon- Hyung, what are you doing here?" He asked, facing the older male. His angelic female-like features were now in view.

"Hah, My daughter is still as beautiful as ever... When will her Prince Charming appear and take her as his bride, I'm teary." Allen playfully sobbed.

"I'm a boy, Hyung!" He retorted, glaring at the older male.

Musume and Ash are the ones who took them in, when the two are in need of a place to stay in.

They are practically my real family now after 10 years of being together and it reminds me of when Choi Hye Yeon was still in the orphanage.

I have a darn huge number of siblings back then, and now I have only one. Allen thought to himself, remembering how kids always went his way and made him take care of them, day and night.

"Uncle Ash told me to deliver the dishes here, and said to leave them here for the Brat to wash up."

"Eh? Papa did?!" He exclaimed in surprise. "What about our next job?!" He questioned, panicking as he washed the dishes quicker.

"Oi, oi slow down. You might break a plate if you continue that. Uncle will kill us." With a sigh, Allen rolled up his sleeves, "Move. I will help you wash them, just wipe it clean."

"Really? Thank you, Noona!" He beamed, causing Allen to smack his tiny head on the back, "Hyung, call me Hyung." He corrected, glaring at the boy.

"I-I'm sorry, Hyung."

Allen and Musume first met when he was only a baby. Ash, as a first-time single father, was terrified of taking care of him thus making him do things; he almost fed the child a glass of spoiled milk, a SPOILED MILK AND IN A GLASS, but thanks to Allen's previous life experience, he was able to help the two figure out what they needed to do. To be frank, he recalls Ash staring at him in awe and asking, 'Milady, are you secretly a mother?' earning a smack from Alfredo. The two adults then asked him if he can name the child, which he did, naming him after the Japanese word for 'Daughter.'

Being practically Musume's 'mother' Allen taught him some languages that only both of them know, Hangul and English. They sometimes speak in Korean from time to time leading for Ash calling it, ' The Language of the twin brats' as only they can understand what they're saying.

"Musume!" Ashliot called for his son, making Allen somehow choke on his own spit.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear. In Allen's case, it's to think of the devil and he shall appear.

"Yes, Papa?" Musume replied while patting Allen on the back, "Where is your next job at?"

"At the Bakery, why?" he replied. Ashliot paused for a moment before asking, "Do you think you can go to the market and pick up some ingredients for dinner later?"

"Yeah, sure. I'll tell them that we'll be late." Allen wiped his hands clean as soon as they were finished, taking the list from Ash.

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

The Market is crowded today, making shopping a hard time as there is hardly a space to maneuver in. Allen held the paperbag tightly by his chest as his other hand grip on Musume's hand.

He glances down at the child who is carrying the lighter bag, "Is it heavy?" receiving a head shake.

Squeezing in at the middle of the crowd, suddenly there was an uproar.

"Move!" A yell caught the people's attention, causing them to disperse like a school of fish, making way for the source of the commotion.

What greets them was a ton of horses galloping together with soldiers riding them. Just one look at their clothes you'll be able to guess that they are from the Palace.

Moving out of the way, Musume tags on the hem of the older child's clothes, "Hyung, who are they?" Musume asked, completely amazed at seeing them for the first time.

"They are soldiers from a war; they returned to the Capital to inform the Emperor of their victory gaining control of the enemy's land," he explained as we resumed their walk.

"Halt." Allen heard behind them and saw from him Peripheral vision that the whole army stopped.

Paying no mind, they continued walking faster, thinking of their delayed job, when suddenly he senses a shadow reaching to grab for his shoulder from behind.

Alfredo's advice suddenly popped into his head.

'My lady, if you see a suspicious person following you or about to attack you, remember to be alert. Do you recall the move I've previously taught you ? '

'Oh? GERMAN SUPLEX?!' Alianna exclaimed in excitement receiving a nod.

'Not only will it harm your opponent's Neck but it will also help you in interrogating them.' He explained taking a dummy on his hands.

Remembering Alfredo's demonstration, He let go of both the paper bag and Musume's hand, and turned around.

Copying the image in his head, He immediately took a hold of that person, catching them in surprise

'Quickly put your left arm and put it behind their neck, with your other hand, reach down and grab a firm hold on that person's pants.'

Allen remember him say and continue,

'Bending your knees slightly and pulled them upward springing them behind you and-'

'Break that bastard's neck!'

Break that bastard's neck!

Allen stood straight, patting himself clean as no noise could be heard from their surroundings nor from his companion.

Alfredo, thank you for teaching me this move. After almost breaking my neck attempting everytime, I finally got a good use of it.

"Yo-you..." Allen turned at the person, confused, "Me?" pointing at himself.

"Your Highness!!" He shouted, running to the fallen lad on the floor with a few soldiers helping him carry the lad.

Your Highness.. as in the Crown Prince? Allen asked oneself, clearly astonish at the scene unfolding in front of him. After ten years of avoiding the Royal Family, the first one he met is the Crown Prince..?

"Huh... What a stroke of luck I have." He mutter under his breath

"Hyung," Musume called, making him look down as he picked up the fallen bag on the floor, "I will take this to Papa and then head to the Bakery to inform them that you are currently God's trial; rest assured, I will pray for your soul to rest in peace," He said with his thumbs up before fleeing away from the crime scene.

"M-musume? Musume!"

"Seize this Male!"

Oi, traitor! Come back!!

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁
Edited: yes
Date:Saturday mornight, June 11 2022

Yo, its almost my graduation~. It is finally out, the date is July 8! So I'll try to edit the rest of the chapters with the time I have. I think ill be more busier by then since I'll try searching for a part time job while in senior high so I can earn a few dough to lessen our growing bills, but ill try to update when I can. Yes, I have three chapters ready but ill not be uploading them for now till i reach hmm six to ten chapters? So I can revision them in peace or change the lines(coz I do that A LOT these days). I have the beginning to end of this book since a few months ago(but revision it from time to time), what's taking me so long is adding all of them together that make them all make sense, in other word- details. That is the stuff taking me so long and bruh. Im a one man team. Kudos to Zel for helping me proofread and turn the chapters to 3rd pov when she have time. This book will be under editing or will fall into hiatus when the time come when I lose inspiration to continue, but for now it's still on-going.

Here's a blurry gift lmao. Beginning to end of TFSCP. Just ✨ squint ✨.

Another one from a note I keep to stay sane coz I cant remember things. Shush with the grammar ik. I edit in the comfort of my own bed at night/mornight.

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH LOVELIES.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4.8K 48
'Pointless' That is how the protagonist saw everything. It all started with an accident, but it is pointless to explain it here. His life ends, then...
104K 1.4K 7
Awakening to find myself in a world teeming with magic, dragons, and fantastical wonders was like stepping into the pages of a novel - quite literall...
2.2K 143 14
Available at my Ko-fi page only. Soon to be release in google books. Follow ko-fi.com/bellaxtina _______________________________ SYNOPSIS Imagine wa...
16.9K 661 26
Inure: (v.) To accustom to accept something undesirable, evil, or painful. An other worldly girl is reincarnated as Queen Estella de Royalis, the vil...