That Night "OhmFluke" My vers...

By Bank_Teresa

This is the continuation of the fanfic kaoEarth 'that night', this tells the love story between Fluke natouch... More

Prologue
The beginning of love
Finding the answer
Endless pleasure🔞
Between The Rain
Deep Feelings Aroused
Worrying About You
The Friendship
The engagement🔞
Excessive jealousy
The Persecution
The unexpected
Doubts
Namtan
My Version Of Love
Saying goodbye to a friend
Evil plan
Believing in you
Pretending to be bad
Soon It Will Be You
The phone call
Going back in time
Trying to forget you
Until I Die
OhmFluke Special Chapter Part1
OhmFluke Special Chapter Part2🔞

The Fluke's Plan

669 22 0
By Bank_Teresa

Earth looked at Fluke without reaction, Earth didn't want Kao to know about Ploy in this way, and shouted at Fluke.

Earth: p'fluke ...

Fluke looked at Earth angrily, Fluke no longer wanted his best friend to continue to suffer, all of this went too far, Fluke could not bear to see Earth being kidnapped and being almost raped, Fluke shouted at Earth.

Fluke: stop Earth ... He has to know the truth, you can't hide this anymore ... about Ploy ... you're hurting yourself, you were almost raped because of her ...

Earth: but, I don't want him to know like this ... I would speak to him at the right time, you had no right to speak to him now .. at this moment ...

Fluke: I know I have no claim on you, or on your feelings .... But think about me a little N'Earth .... I'm your best friend, you don't know how scared I was, when I chasing the car that kidnapped you, you don't know how scared I was to see you being kidnapped .... And I see you like this, all scared to be almost raped, I love you too much, and I can't see you like this, suffering and being hurt ...

Earth was listening and seeing Fluke's concerned look at him.

Earth: I know ... I'm sorry ... I didn't ... Earth stopped talking when he saw Kao approaching Fluke and talking.

Kao: what are you saying? N'Fluke..Do you know what you're saying? Are you sure what you are talking about? Do not lie to me....

Fluke angry, looked back at Kao, and looked Kao right in the eye, he said.

Fluke: Of course I know, your girlfriend kidnapped my friend, right in front of me.

Kao was still angry at Fluke's insistence, he couldn't believe what Fluke was saying

Kao: how can Ploy be? How can you be so sure? Of course it is not her, it cannot be her, I know her well ... She is not one to do that!

Fluke upset by Kao insisting it wasn't Ploy that kidnapped Earth, approached Kao, he said

Fluke: let me simplify it for you to understand, your girlfriend threatened Earth, your girlfriend kidnapped Earth, she hates Earth, and if you don't believe me, then you will at least believe in Earth ... Fluke looked at Earth. .. Earth tell him who kidnapped you.

Earth told Kao that it was ploy that kidnapped him, but Kao didn't believe it, Fluke was furious to hear Kao, and to see Kao insist on not believing Earth's words.

Fluke tried to say something, but Ohm touched Fluke's shoulder, Fluke looked at Ohm, and Ohm moved his head from side to side without saying anything, nodding at Fluke so he wouldn't say anything, and let them both talking, Fluke stopped looking at Ohm, and continued to listen to their conversation, getting furious every time Kao spoke, after a while seeing Earth discuss with Kao, Earth shouted at Kao.

Earth: enough...I don't want to hear your voice or your excuses anymore...You believe more in your girlfriend than in me, and apparently, by your words, we were never boyfriends!...Once again you proved to me that everything that happened between us was a mistake...How stupid I am.

Earth got up from the bed, looked at Fluke and said

Earth: p'Fluke take me away please, I want to get out of here, I can't bear to stay here for another second ...

Fluke was angry, but he was proud of Earth for stopping Kao. Fluke saw Kao trying to stop Earth from leaving, Fluke saw his friend's tears of sadness, heard every word of crying and pain Earth gave, then heard Earth say.

Earth: Our relationship ends here .... Since there was never a relationship, it's all over between the two of us.

Earth when he said those words, Kao opened his eyes wide, he didn't want to end his relationship with Earth, Kao tried to go to Earth but Fluke stood in the middle with his hand forward and said.

Fluke: don't even think about going any further, don't come any closer to my friend.

Earth looked at Fluke with a sad look, and without strength, he put his hand on his forehead, he said

Earth: p'Fluke please get me out of here now ... I'm not well .. I want to get out of here ... Please

Fluke looked at Earth, saw Earth's hurt look, saw that his friend was suffering a lot for Kao, and said.

Fluke: alright ..

Fluke looked at Kao angrily, said.

Fluke: you really are an idiot, how can you not see the things that are right in front of you?

Fluke took Earth's hands and left, left Ohm with Kao. Earth and Fluke when they left the house, Earth fell to the ground and started crying without stopping, he sobbed in tears it was so much pain that Earth was feeling, Fluke leaned towards Earth sadly grabbed and hugged Earth then raised Earth, and said on Earth with a fierce look and making Earth stop crying.

Fluke: stop crying, you are a man ... I know you are suffering for Kao ... why didn't you speak to him before? Now see what happened .... You let time pass, you lived this love with him knowing that afterwards you will cry for him .... You knew from the beginning that he would not believe you ... Now compose yourself , and face this suffering with your head held high ....

Earth was still crying, hurt said.

Earth: right now I don't have the strength to face this suffering p'Fluke .... I'm so hurt, I can't think of anything else at this moment ... I love him so much, love him so much, p'fluke .. Why, why didn't he believe me ... He made me a promise p'.....

Fluke looked into Earth's hurt eyes, hugged Earth again, and said .

Fluke: you are stronger than you think .... You will be fine ... Just be brave, cry until there are no tears left, and then face this suffering with your head held high ... You know I was like that too, like you ... But I moved on, I overcame my suffering for losing the love of my first love, so I'm sure you will also be able to overcome ... Fluke stopped hugging Earth, looked at him and touched on both shoulders of Earth .... I have faith that you will overcome this pain that you are feeling right now.

Earth calmed down and gave him a fierce look indicating that he will be fine smiled a little softly and said.

Earth: can you take me to my home?

Fluke: you know I don't know how to drive, I just took a few driving lessons, and I am very grateful for taking these lessons, if it weren't for those lessons, I wouldn't be able to chase the car that brought you here ... Haha ha. Fluke smiled, Earth smiled a little and said with fear.

Earth: so I better drive! I don't want to die yet ...

Two weeks passed. Earth was at home, talking to Fluke on his cell phone, and he told Fluke everything about what happened to him two weeks ago, Fluke had traveled with his parents to Japan, they went to a wedding by Fluke’s mother’s sister , so he didn't know what happened to Earth.

Fluke on mobile

Fluke: I'm glad Maxiin was arrested ... And you're fine ... But about p'kao, p'kao will never believe you, it's not because he doesn't want to believe it, it's because it's impossible to believe, he has no hard evidence that it was Ploy that kidnapped you, Ploy is really very important to him

Earth: I don't care about him anymore ... if he really loved me he wouldn't need any proof, he would trust me, if he wants to continue believing in ploy, then believe.

Fluke was happy to hear Earth talking like that he saw that Earth was facing pain without problems.

Fluke: and you, will you be okay with that?

Earth: yes and no ... I still love him, it's impossible to forget this love no matter how hard I try ... But I don't want to be with a person who doesn't believe me who doesn't trust me, I don't want to.

Fluke was sad, he saw that Earth was sad, he knew that both Kao and Earth loved each other, he saw that he could not leave them like this, separated, he hates Ploy, and he could not let Ploy enjoy the separation of Kao and Earth.

Earth didn't want to talk about Kao anymore, so he asked Fluke concerned about him.

Earth: p'fluke, how's your situation with N'Ohm? Is everything okay with your dating ?!... How much time is left for him to tell everyone about you both ?!...

When Fluke heard Earth's questions he was sad, Ohm still hasn't talked about them both, and it was still a long way to go for these five months, Fluke said trying to get out of the conversation about him and Ohm

Fluke: everything is fine with both of us ... Don't worry .. He will say when the time comes ...

Earth:. But...

Fluke with a smile

Fluke: I already said that we are fine...I have to hang up, let's talk later, okay ..

Earth: okay ...

Fluke called Ohm as soon as he disconnected the call with Earth.

Fluke met with Ohm at a restaurant, they talked Fluke folded his hands across the table and said.

Fluke: we have to do something .. We can't leave them like this, they love each other ... But this idiot Kao's girlfriend, ploy, is preventing their happiness.

Ohm: and what do you want to do?! ....

Fluke with a malicious smile, looking into Ohm's eyes.

Fluke: you will know....

Fluke told his plan at Ohm.

Ohm surprised to look at Fluke said.

Ohm: are you sure this Plan will work?!...

Fluke smiled at Ohm, touched Ohm's face with one hand and said.

Fluke: this plan has 99% to succeed ... ploy will not be able to resist hurting Earth ... She will certainly end up talking without meaning that it was she, who kidnapped Earth.

Ohm touched Fluke's hand, kissed his hand, and said.

Ohm: sometimes I have to learn from you....did you know!.

Fluke gave a small smile on the corner of his lips, and looked at Ohm with a look full of happiness.

Two days passed.

Fluke turned years old, and invited everyone to his party, including Ploy because she was Kao's girlfriend. Earth arrived at the party first, and right after that Kao arrived with ploy, Fluke saw ploy take Kao's arms, and give a happy smile, as if she did nothing, Fluke was furious and squeezed the glass hard, which he was picking up, Ohm looked at Fluke doing that, and said.

Ohm: please love, control yourself, otherwise she will realize our plan ...

Fluke looked at Ohm, a little angry, but controlling his anger, he said.

Fluke: okay ... I will control myself, but my desire to grab and strangle her neck is so great, that it is impossible to control myself ...

Ohm smiled a little when he saw his little mouse being mean, and trying to control his anger.

Kao and ploy came close to everyone standing next to a table, greeted everyone at the table doing Wai, ploy looked at Earth, with a fake smile said.

Ploy: is everything okay, with you N'Earth?..

Earth looked at her, and said.

Earth: Yes, I'm fine, as you see ..

Earth said in a serious voice, and in a fearless voice, fixing his gaze on Ploy's eyes, showing how much he hates her, both eyes showed their anger towards each other. Fluke saw their eyes, was proud of Earth's response, Fluke then looked at ploy, and saw his hypocrisy in her, and wanted to kill Ploy right there.

After just an hour, Fluke told Earth to go to his bedroom to get a red box that was in his bedroom, Earth got up and went to get it, while he went, Fluke looked at Ploy with a fake smile.

Fluke: p'Ploy can you go help N'Earth? please, Earth is a little careless, he will not be able to find, can you go help him?

Ploy: of course, yes. And Ploy went.

Fluke showed Ploy his way to his bedroom, returned to the table, and saw Kao thoughtfully, and looked at Ohm giving the sign with his eyes, at Ohm. Ohm looked Fluke in the eye and then looked at Kao, said.

Ohm: p 'Kao can you join me in the bathroom?

Kao looked at him and agreed to go. Fluke sat looking at them both with a happy smile, he left the place where he was and followed them both.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 215 12
While trying to investigate the real identity of the serial killer known as Shadow, the detective Ohm Thitiwat has to deal with the unit's new member...
Anti-Hero By L

Fanfiction

2.7K 173 17
THE GRUMPY FLUKE NATOUCH MEET THE LOVELY OHM THITIWAT. WHAT WILL HAPPEN ? Start - December 31, 2022 End - March 10, 2023
38K 2.5K 12
Thirteen years later, lovesick Tine Teepakorn met arrogant Sarawat Gunthithanon and decided his childhood best friend had changed so much. Or so he t...
202K 8.5K 38
[COMPLETE] Tine was not into dudes. Seriously, he wasn't. But looking at Sarawat on that dimly stage, the yellow back lights softening his features w...