Penguin of Madagascar the mov...

By midnightbloom123

the female penguin name is hope, she a shapeshifter and the adopted daughter of private, from movie penguins... More

chapter 1
before the story begins
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Cast.

Chapter 28

890 14 4
By midnightbloom123

The north wind and the penguins found Dave's submarine where hope is captured at night. They're hiding on top of the hill while Eva is keeping a look out for dave by using binoculars.

Classified: [ radio ] Eva? What do you see?

Eva: My count is 30 hostiles.

Kowalski: 31.

They're eyes meet while holding the binoculars.

Kowalski: Those two are very close together. I mean, you know, intertwined, physically, but... but not in...

As Kowalski was trying to explain, skipper and private came out of there hiding spot.

Private: Ixnay on the irtflay, Kowalski.

Skipper grabs the binoculars to take a look at the submarine.

Skipper: Poor hope. Alone, helpless in the belly of that beast.

Kowalski: We've faced some long odds before, Skipper, but these look like the longest and oddest. If we're gonna pull this off, we'll need a diversion.

Camo Tech: Deactivating jungle camouflage.

The camouflage shuts down, showing short fuse, corporal and classified.

Classified: Shh! Would you be quiet?

Skipper: Listen, Classified...

Classified: Short Fuse, [ turning on the camouflage ] you were supposed to handcuff them to the rock!

Skipper: Don't you hologram me!

Skipper turns off the camouflage.

Short Fuse: I tried, but they don't have hands. They just have flippers, boss. And I have flippers! So it's flipping useless!

Skipper: All right, pooch. If you won't work with us, you better work for us. Our plan requires a diversion.

Classified: I give the orders around here. Much as it pains me, I need you to act as our diversion for our operation, understood?

Skipper: Nope! This is our plan, and it requires you to cause a diversion.

Classified: Die-version.

Skipper: Dih-version.

As skipper and classified was arguing, Kowalski and Eva went back from what they're doing when Kowalski spotted a scratch on eva's wing.

Kowalski: huh? That looks new?

Eva: [ turn to Kowalski with confusion. ] what?

Kowalski: your wing is scratched. Sorry, I just notice it, that's all.

Eva: no, it's okay. I got it from middasoda when the wolves scratched me, hope saved my life. [ sad ] your niece is very good at survival skills.

Kowalski: yeah, we taught her good. [ chuckle sadness. ] i remember when hope was about 1 months old, I use to take her to the woods when we spotted a cave. Hope was getting scared, saying " uncle Kowalski, I'm scared! ". I told hope she can hold my fin once we go in. That was the first time she called me uncle.

Kowalski chuckle a bit and slowly stopped with sadness, started to tear up from his memory of hope. Eva gave Kowalski a sad look, Missing hope as well.

Eva: you know...when she was with us, it made me feel closer to her as a friend. She was like a sister to me...[ tearing up ] and I will NOT let anyone take her away from me, and her family.

Kowalski suddenly hugs Eva, making her shocked, and her heart beat faster.

Kowalski: oh, sorry. [ Kowalski stops hugging ] I just need a hug. That's all.

Eva: it's okay.

Kowalski: you know. Every show we done, Hope would try and find her family around the world. [ sniff ] I know hope wants to find them, but the truth is, I don't want to let her go if she does find her family. Is that bad to say that?

Eva: no! It just means you care about her that made you feel she's family to you!

Kowalski: [ smile ] thanks Eva. It just, Hope really wants to find them and want to learn about her past, her powers came from and why they left her. Hope really wants to know about them for a long time.

Eva looks away from Kowalski, worrying about how Kowalski is about react by the truth of hopes past.

Eva: hopes...not a penguin...

Kowalski smile slowly fades from what Eva just said.

Kowalski: what?...

Eva: ...7 years ago, hope was a creature that went wrong by transforming inside an egg. She was thrown away at middasoda. But then. private took her in. That's why she has her powers.

Kowalski: but, how do you know it's true?

Eva: hope gave me her DNA that revealed the truth about her past. I'm so sorry Kowalski.

Kowalski: ...who created hope?

( 5 seconds later )

After Kowalski found out the truth, he walked up to Eva's team and his brothers with a sad look on him.

Kowalski: is it true. [ north wind and his brothers looked at Kowalski. ] is hope not a actual penguin?

The north wind froze by Kowalski question. They looked at each other and back.

Private: Kowalski... what's going on?

Kowalski: hope...found her family.

Private: t-that's great! Why did you ask hope not a penguin?

Classified: because she isn't!

Private: [ turn to classified] ...what?

Skipper: what's going on? Classified?

Classified sigh in sadness before speaking.

Classified: we found couple days ago that 7 years ago, hope was created in a tube and transformed her inside an egg. She's not a penguin.

The penguin stood there in shock, Finding out the truth about hopes past. Then, private asked about hopes creator.

Private: w-who created hope?

Classified didn't reply and looks away from the penguins, causing private to gasp in realisation.

Private: no. Please don't tell me its-

Short fuse: [ frown ]...Dave the octopus....

Skipper: he's the one who created hope?!

Classified: yes, but we will stop him-

Private: [ angry ] oh~ and how are you gonna stop him! Get hope to have a another scratch like from middasoda!?

Classified: private, clam down-

Private: CALM DOWN!?? my daughter is in that submarine with Dave and something bad is going to happen with hope!

Classified: unless we stop him!

Private: oh here we go. Here comes the north wind, protector of animal that took my daughter away and took her for a dangerous mission that cause her to get kidnapped by Dave!

Classified: but that's not our fault, you had a plan which I told you that you should've leave it to us!

Private: we were only trying to stop him like you guys!

Classified: AND NOW LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!!? We are going to stop Dave, and Get hope and bring her back to-

Private: to you. How about my brothers and I will go and stop Dave and get hope out of there-

Classified: it won't work, they will capture you too! Let us-

Private: WHY?! BECAUSE YOU WANT TO USE HER POWERS!?

classified: no!

Private: THEN WHY!

Classified: BECAUSE I LOVE HER, OKAY!!!

The penguins gasp in shock by classified. Classified walks away from his team and the penguins into the jungle with anger. Classified kept on walking, not far from his team. He suddenly let out his anger by punching a tree for a minute before sitting down on a rock. He grabs our hopes strap, missing hope make his heart break. He let out a sad sigh.

???: I...didn't know...

Classified didn't bother to look, but knows the sound that was from private and short fuse. They sat down next to classified.

Private: ...I'm sorry...I didn't mean to yell at you...

Classified: no...you had every right to yell at me. I took hope from you, I cause hope to get hurt because of me. [ starting to tear up ] I let hope to go inside the marine world and cause her to be kidnapped by Dave!

Private: but. That wasn't your fault that happened. We thought we can catch him, but...instead, Dave catched hope. I guess it's our fault as well...You know. [ chuckle] when we first met you, I notice the way my daughter looks at you. I can tell she has feelings for you.

Classified turn to private with shock.

Classified: [ blush ] she...she likes me?!

Short fuse: yeah, a lot. And plus I saw you two kissing and I've won $20 bet with Eva and corporal.

Classified: WHAT!? You saw us and made a bet?! short fuse!

Short fuse: hey! you guys looks so cute together!

Classified: [ small smile ] ...your right...we do...

Private: come on...we're work something out lover boy.

They stood up and walk back to there team.

Eva: [ worried ] are you alright sir?

Classified: yeah...I'm fine now, thank you.

Private went back to his brothers and skipper was about to ask him, but cuts off.

Private: it's okay...everything sorted.

Skipper: [ nodded ] now. If we need to stop Dave and Save the penguins and hope, we need a diversion.

Classified: no. We're doing my diversion-

Suddenly, Eva steps in.

Eva: Gentlemen, there is only one way to resolve this.

Kowalski: We should kiss.

Eva: Plan-off.

Kowalski: Yep, plan-off. That's what I was gonna say. Plan-off.

( 3 minutes later )

Private: [ drawing ] Here's Dave's sub. And this young, vulnerable rock...is hope.

Private place the rock on the drawing of a submarine.

Skipper: And here's Dave.

Kowalski and Rico brought out a pineapple with 11 sticks tied together to make glasses and two shell to make the eyes. ]

Skipper: While you four blowhards "dih-vert" the octopi, we strike fast [ starting hitting the pineapple. ] and strike hard! Hi-yah! Get on in here, boys! Slap him silly, Rico! Come on! Kowalski, free the hostages!

Then, corporal run up to them and smash the pineapple.

Skipper: Now, that's what I'm talking about, big fella! With Hope freshly liberated, we celebrate with a well-earned high one, and feast off Dave's sweet remains. Any questions? [ they high one. ] Whoa-hoa, hey, now!

Classified: [ slow clap ] Wow. I mean, truly impressive. Especially the bit where you slap the fruit. Oh! Corporal, dim the lights. Short Fuse, glasses.

Corporal was about to pinch the fire off but instead slam his hand on the fire to burn out. Shot fuse passes the glasses to the penguins and classified drops a metal card on the floor and made it to a cube that sends out a hologram.

Classified: My apologies. Had to rush a bit. The schematic's a little crude.

Skipper: Where is that music coming from?

Kowalski: Wow.

Classified: [ holding a hologram submarine. ] All right, at 2150, Skipper, Kowalski and... Richard, was it? Die-vert the octopi away from their posts. At 2200, Short Fuse breaches the hull with a swarm of self-guided underwater nano-charges.

Short Fuse: I call them "wet kabooms."

Classified: Yes, please don't.

Short Fuse: Okay, sorry.

Classified: At 2202, knock, knock.

Corporal: Who's there?

Classified: The North Wind.

Corporal: The North Wind who?

Classified: The North Wind who doesn't have time for knock-knock jokes because we're too busy taking down Dave. Personal hover tank... check. Auto-targeting wing mounts. Why not? At 2209, mission accomplished. [ hologram classified dragging Dave on the floor. ] See that? I don't even look back. There's a huge explosion, and I just keep walking.

The hologram ended and transformed back to a metal card again. Making his team cheer.

Short Fuse: Whoo! Way to go, boss! That's North Wind, sucker!

Corporal: [ clapping. ] Nicely done.

The penguins stood there in silence, Kowalski nudge Rico to say something when skipper steps in.

Skipper: La-di, blah, blah, blah, blah. A good plan is about more than effecty stuff and... vocabulary words.

Classified: And you, you... you certainly know a good plan... I mean, your operation in Shanghai allowed Dave to escape with... [ sad sigh. ] with hope. I've never lost a member of my team. It must feel... awful.

Private: [ sad look ] except...you did...

Classified: [ classified ears went down with sadness. ] ...yes.

Skipper and private looks at the drawing of the submarine and the rock, reminding them of hope with sadness.

Eva: All for penguin plan?

Kowalski and Rico raised there fins.

Eva: All for North Wind plan?

Eva, short fuse, corporal, classified, and....skipper and private raised there hands.

Skipper: His... his is better.

Kowalski and Rico gasp.

Kowalski: What?

Skipper: I'm sorry, boys, but I can't lead you this time.

Kowalski: But... we're a team, and... and you're our skipper, Skipper. We don't... we don't need these guys.

Private: No, Kowalski, but Hope does.

Skipper: I think... it's time we leave it to the professionals.

Kowalski: But, sir...

Skipper: It's settled. We take our orders from Agent Classified now.

Rico was about to say something but private cuts him off.

Private: That's an order, Rico!

Skipper: .....All right, Classified... what's the diversion?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 74 13
Y/n is Hope's older sister by 6 years, Y/n was always targeted by Klaus's enemies, when y/n turned 13 she taught her self how to fight, Klaus was ver...
24.3K 418 8
Felix's life almost same as Alex in Africa, in his childood so Alex and Felix are childhood but they had their different personality way, since Alex...
1.5K 51 56
Here's a story about a kind girl named Marinetterella.
52.8K 781 10
Kitty Softpaws was found by the four baby penguins that are same age as her from the alley after she was abandoned by her owner and having her claws...