His Replaced bride ✔

By 37SpreadYourwings

Available now as Audiobook on Audible India. #1 on Indian #1 on Forced Marriages #1 on Billionaire #1 on Roma... More

prologue
1. Her life
2. Married
3. Truth Revealed.
4. Decision
5. Unknown wife
6. Conflict with family
7. He is Rude
8. Outburst
9. Moving together
10. Building her life
11. Smile, after long
12. New Hopes
13. A change
14. First day
15. He is angry.
16. Feeling bad.
17. Taunt & Smile
18. Worst day
19. Kiss of love
20. Comfort & hesitation
21. By her side.
22. New day
23. Misunderstanding
24. A Restless heart
25. A Coffee date...
26. One step closer
27. Way towards Acceptance
28. Taking care of each other
29. Clossness
30. Workholic Couple
31. Kiss of Love and anger
32. Missing him
33. He is back
34. love and Anger
35. Sweet Home
36. Unusual birthday
37. First date
38. My wife
39. Moments
40. His home, Her Strength
41. Temptations
Teaser
42. Friends & an unique proposal
43. Disturbances
44. Evil eye
45. Its hurting
46. All yours
47. Cheater??
48. Broken
49. Paining hearts.
50. Waiting for each other
51. Tit for Tat
Our Chit- chat
52. Confession
53. Finding the Solence again
55. Only Love
56 Always And Forever
Epilogue
Celebration
Surprise
Audiobook

54. Game over

135K 7K 1K
By 37SpreadYourwings

Fun fact about the story

I got this plot 2 years back when I was writing my other story and I was totally in writing. I got the title first, "The Replaced Bride". It was intrigued me and then I made the full plot.

First, it was supposed to be a dark story, which has an arrogant and badass male lead, because I had not written anything like that. But, then my writing plan got to a halt with my studies and work and this plot got shifted to my draft.

Now, in April 2020 due to the heavy boredom of lockdown, I thought to give it a chance again. Then, I plotted it again with a new and fresh mind and the story got completely changed.

This time I was more interested in creating a sweet and cute type of love story with a realistic touch, where problems and differences are going to be more real in our life.

And now as we have completed 500k more views, I can say that this decision was right😄. I enjoyed a lot of writing about Abhimaan and Samaira's love journey and the most important was meeting so many new and important friends. 😍😍😄😄

So, Thanks to everyone. We are 500k now,🤩😎😎😊
....

Abhimaan entered the cabin with Sagar and they nodded to the person present there. There was an attached hall, where a live program was going to start anytime. It was a very valuable live talk show for celebrities and other personalities.

"Abhi, you sit there. Don't make yourself more tired." Sagar said to Abhimaan as his leg need to be in rest, still. Doctors have allowed him to walk but he shouldn't exhaust himself much.

Abhimaan is lucky to have him as his friend in his life. He cares for him. He got really scared when he saw him lying on the hospital bed and groaning in pain. He always came to him just in one call.

And so is Abhiman for Sagar, both are always there for each other in any situation, if anyone of them is in any problem they don't care about what important work they are doing, they will immediately rush to help each other leaving their work behind.

They are brothers for life.

"Why are you all behaving like I'm some old man." Abhimaan snapped at him. He is fed up with all continuous orders.

Don't walk, Abhimaan.

Eat this, not this.

Medicine then exercise.

God!!

"You should have thought about it before jumping in front of that damn truck," Sagar said back to him with the same arrogance as him. Hell, he is still angry at him for his careless behaviour. Though it was not his fault still sometimes our care and love for someone made us unreasonable.

"You think I purposely did that, Man you don't know the pain I felt all those times," Abhimaan said to him. Sagar ignored him, making him angrier.

"Huh, you got what you deserved," Sagar said to him. He was one of the people who were hell scared for his life and now he is arguing with him. Abhimaan also knows he is just saying this to continue their argument, no one wants to drop and losing it. Typical friends, fighting over nonsense

"If you said one more word then I'm going to throw you out of that glass window and then you will get more broken bones than mine." Abhimaan scoffed at him, with attitude.

"Oh Really, then what will you say to your sweet wife," Sagar smirked at him. Abhimaan got quite looking away. Samaira's sweet face came in front of him looking at him with her innocent eyes.

God, he can die for those eyes.

He smiled thinking about her, Sagar noticed his dreamy smile. This man is really losing an argument with him. Wow!

Sagar chuckles shaking his head. Abhimaan noticed him and stopped smiling.

"Don't be happy for a long time, when you have a hot-headed woman in your life. She will crush you anytime." Abhimaan taunts him about Ritika. Obviously, she is on the upper hand in her and Sagar's relation. Sagar is always a sweet boy.

"What about her? She is a very sweet and caring person." Sagar defended himself in front of Abhimaan.

"Yes, of course, caring like your ex!!" Abhimaan taunts. Sagar's expressions changed hearing this from normal to serious and then angry.

"Don't talk about her and dare you Abhi to compare her with Ritika," Sagar said to him. Abhimaan upper his hands shaking his head in surrender.

Sagar is possessive about Ritika and very serious. He won't listen to anything bad about her. Now, Abhimaan chuckles getting successful making him angry. Tit for Tat.

Obviously, he has seen and meets Ritika and he is finally relaxed for his friend on getting a partner like her. Sagar is a gem of a person with a golden heart, he deserves the best.

Best!!! No,

The best is for me. My love.

Sagar will manage with little less than best. He laughed at himself and his childish thoughts.

They cleared their throat and looked in the front throw the glass door, their team and anchor has come. They were preparing the interview room which is basically a big hall. The team was setting equipment like cameras, power cables and stage by setting the sofa at the right place.

Just then the program started and they called their today's celebrity guest Natasha Sinha. She walked inside wearing a beautiful dress with heavy and bold makeup. She settled on the sofa and smiled towards the anchor and towards the camera, with a sweet smile.

Abhimaan tightened his fist watching her smile, this woman destroyed so much in his life.

"Hello, Ms Natasha. How are you?" The anchor asked her?

"Absolutely fine and smart." She replied with an attitude.

The anchor asked her some questions about her life and her projects for some time to make it normal. Abhimaan and Sagar were watching everything and everything was getting record also.

"So, Ms Natasha you heard you have some issues with Rajvansh empire. Is that true?" The anchor asked her.

"Issues, yeah. Actually, they can't afford a model like me." Natasha laughed at her comment. The anchor didn't say anything on this. That Rajvansh empire throws her out of so many projects and still she is showing off.

"Okay, Let's talk about something personal. We all knew about you and Mr Sagar Mehra's relation but you guys are not together anymore, I hope it was a mutual decision." The anchor asked her.

"Sagar Mehra was fine, but he is more like an employee to Abhimaan Rajvansh, despite having almost equal shares, he is totally under him. That man is like a spineless person." Natasha said disgustingly. Everyone present there gasped hearing this.

Abhimaan took a step forward but Sagar stopped him, saying it's not the time. They need more.

Natasha has no idea what going around. For her, she is doing a sensational interview to came into the limelight, she knows Abhimaan and Sagar are busy dealing with their personal lives which she has disturbed perfectly.

"What about your and Mr Abhimaan's relation? Was it just professional or something else?" Anchor asked.

"No one has just professional relation nowadays but seems he doesn't have a good taste. That's why he got married to some small-town girl." She replied.

"And that girl also left him...She also had some affair with the other guy and..."

Everyone present stood up when someone throws the glass of water on her face. She gasped and opened her eyes to see the angry Sagar standing in front of him holding the glass.

"How dare you?" She screamed at him.

"How dare you to say even a single disrespectful word for my sister? I should have slapped you on your face but I'm not that low like you." Sagar said throwing the glass on the floor shattering it into pieces. He was hell angry today. He was hearing everything and he was the one controlling Abhimaan.

Abhimaan lost his control when she starts saying something about Samaira. But, Sagar beats him this time in showing Natasha her place.

Shit!! This broken leg. That's why Sagar beats him.

"Seems, you have a very early death wish. Ms Sinha." Abhimaan said getting everyone's attention on him. Natasha widens her eyes seeing him in front of her. Red and Angry.

Everyone was aware of his temper issues and about his high influences on the work. No one wants to go against him, not even Natasha. If she knew, they were present there and hearing everyone, she would never have said this.

Plan backfired.

"Hello to you too, Mr Abhimaan Rajvansh. How are you and your runaway wife??" She smirked looking towards the camera. That news was highly personal, she got a nice opportunity to make it viral and stain his image around the country.

"Mind your tongue before I lose my sanity," Sagar yelled showing his finger to her. Abhimaan stopped him.

"No Sagar, it's my work. Stay away." Abhimaan said to him. Natasha rolled her eyes. For her, she is on the upper hand by still having fake proofs against Samaira and all those things.

She doesn't know that Samaira and Abhimaan have already mended their relationship and she didn't know what happened to Rajat. Abhimaan made everything undercover.

"We are good, Ms Sinha. My wife is perfectly fine and waiting for me at my house." Abhimaan said with a smile to big her the shock. She didn't expect this. She perfectly planned everything to ruin his relationship.

"She is still with you.." Natasha asked him in a state of shock. Abhimaan nodded smirking towards her.

"Fine. Your matter. What I have to do with this " Natasha said.

"Of course you have everything to do with this. That's why you did a lot of hard work...Right." Abhimaan said. Natasha got worried about hearing this. No one knows about what she did. That should be revealed. It's not good for her image and for her carrier, live everything.

"Well, let me inform you. That man named Rajat has already confessed everything to the police. They will be heard anytime to arrest you....in front of the camera." Abhimaan said scaring her to death.

"No, this..this can't be possible, you don't have any proof against me." She stammered to him.

Abhimaan laughed and sat on the sofa in front of her and crossed his leg, leaning on the back comfortably like he owned the place and everything. Sagar laughed at her pale face. She felt insulted.

"You can't do much to harm me, because I'm already leaving out of the country for the shooting of my film." She said gaining her confidence.

"You are running very late Mr Rajvansh, you don't know what I have got in these past months." She told him about her upcoming film which she has signed with a good percentage of profit also.

After this, her carrier will be on top of the sky. She doesn't care about these small things, she has got a better and rich man this time.

"Film, yeah right. Sagar what was the name of her producer and her current target." Abhimaan said looking at Sagar.

"Vikram Roy, producer and director and a very rich man," Sagar replied to him. Natasha widens her eyes, how did they know. It was not in the media till now.

"How...did you both know all this?" She asked.

"Maybe, I was the one who sent him to you to trap you in all this movie drama and to also got everything from you." Abhimaan sat straight gritting his teeth, his voice has turned dangerous now.

She stumbled on her feet hearing this. This can't be true. She turned out her other projects just for this one. She has also done the audition, how it could be even possible.

"This can't be true. He is a well-known person. It can't be a fraud." She yelled in frustration. Everything was slipping from her hand.

"Did you really thing, after trying to disturb my life, I will leave you...Huh, that producer...with whom you were sleeping around nowadays was my man.....he is my friend. I planned everything to finish you and ruin your carrier, Ms Sinha." Abhimaan roared in the hall, flinching everyone present there. They were live watching how this man can ruin someone.

"You....no, you...cant.." She said not knowing what to say.

"How stupid you are Natasha, ...you signed every damn contract without thinking much. That could be something else also." Abhimaan mocked her.

Now what has more left. She thought.

I won't leave you so simply. Abhimaan thought in mind seeing her condition.

"That papers you signed, were about your house and whatever you owned. You simply gave everything to the charity. How great of you, Natasha..wow. I'm impressed." Sagar said in the middle, clapping for her.

Natasha couldn't get take this anymore, she sat there with a thud. She was so excited about the movie, and that new man. She has fully planned to break his marriage by trapping him in her love and then live a lavish life. With money, career and everything.

Damm.....this Abhimaan Rajvansh.

"This is wrong...I won't leave you this time Abhimaan. Last time I just framed your wife but this time...this time, I will do...."

"Enough..."

"One more word, and you will take your last breath today.....Remember always, Who I'm, I can ruin you in just a snap of my finger like I did today." He got up furiously and screamed looking into her eyes, scaring her whole body.

It was getting uncontrollable for Abhimaan to stand this woman for one more second, he nodded to someone and then within a few minutes some police officers entered to arrest her. She kept yelling and pleading by faking her tears but no one heard her. Game over Ms Sinha.

Now, happy journey.

Abhimaan ruined her carrier completely for playing with his family, and he didn't regret it. He has warned her before many times, even when she played with Sagar's emotions, he left her unharmed. But, this time...it was very personal. She has tried to harm his wife, his love. Now, She will regret her deeds every day in jail.

.
.
They came out of the building, after tempering the video and made it viral to expose her completely to everyone. Her way of working and her deeds need to be getting exposed.

"Sagar, don't think about what she said. You know her.." Abhimaan said to Sagar, in between Natasha so much and it must have hurt him.

"Why would I think about her? I have a very beautiful and fierce girlfriend. She would kill me by her bare hands if I ever think about someone else." Sagar said and both burst into laughter. He is true in this.

"I think you should go home, Samaira must be waiting for you," Sagar said to him.

"Wait for a second, when did you become her brother?" Abhimaan asked him. That was new information for him.

"When you are doing your adventure accident....now don't waste my time, go away," Sagar said and left. Abhimaan shook his head and sat in his car with a smile thinking about returning home to her.

His wife, his love.

....

Not sure about the part, but I can't go on killing the villain. So, ruining her carrier was the only punishment I thought about her.

As per your hate towards her, I know you were expecting much from her. Sorry, if I disappointed you.

Here goes the planning plotting of Mr Rajvansh. He took everything from her. She was dreaming of something and got jail🤣🤣

Natasha deserves this, she did wrong by hurting many people directly or indirectly. 😡😡

Sagar- Abhimaan's argument....😉😉😁funny and nice brother's care for each other.

What do you think about Ritika?...what will she do if ever Sagar crossed her..😆😆🤣🤣🤣 I love Sagar, ...he is cute❤❤

Now, just Abhimaan and Samaira....nothing else.🤩🤩

See you soon with the hot part, you know what I mean..😉😉😉💕

Vote

Comments

Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 59.7K 36
(UFW sequel#2) (Unwanted series#3) Ask me. What was my fault in all this? Just this I love him without my knowledge. I fell for him when I knew he co...
699K 44.9K 40
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...
1.3M 75.9K 59
"THE RAJVANSHI'S" ~ An unfading love saga An Indian story of three billionaire brothers of India.. The "Rajvanshi's" the most renowned famil...
137K 5.7K 39
✨ Abhimaan Maheshwari ( ML) A Delhi based ,28 year old businesses man . Luxury Chain of hotels and restaurant , owner of many automobile companie...