Castellanos - A Flame That Ne...

By milz0923

"He was bigger than most Lycan and more muscular. Intimidating even. But I noticed the bags underneath his ey... More

Summary
A Flame
Inferno
Consumed With Fire
Burned Footsteps
Heart On Fire
Existence Into Ashes
Scorching
Flaring Heart
Volcano
Soft Glow
Roaring Flame
Igniting The Fire
Flowing Like Lava
Tame Her Flames
Burning Desire
Power To Burn
Rise Like A Phoenix
The Flames Of Hell
Peace To The Burning Heart
A Flame That Never Dies
Bonus: Leaving A Trace
Bonus: One Blessed Raven

Flames Of Hope

1.3K 80 3
By milz0923

Eliana Tessa Castellanos

The clicking of metallic chain wakes me up from my unconscious state. I was sitting in my own puddle of blood, still fresh and oozing out continuously like a small stream.

How long had I blacked out? Was it morning yet? Is that why they returned?

I try to move my body, but I couldn't even feel it. I was alive but dead. Nonetheless, I somehow felt the small flame in my heart lighting up. It was igniting the flames of hope again.

Right then I knew that the effect of the herb was starting to wear off, but I was still weak. My wounds were not healing as my body was still being stabbed by the sharp spikes of the chain.

Could I fight back now?

Only one way to find out. So, I waited. I waited until it completely wore off and was out of my system. I patiently waited as the door loudly creaked opened and the bright light from the world outside blinded me completely.

"Princess, did you have a good night?"

I slowly open my eyes once again to the light flooding into the room and creating a dark shadow of his figure as he stands by the door. My eyes felt heavy, but I try to keep them open. I did not want to give in just yet.

Through my blurry haze, I see him walk towards me. But the only sound that I hear was my fading heartbeat that seemed calm and slow, unlike my mind. It was running a mile a minute. Thinking, planning. I only had one chance and I had to do it right.

"You ready to be mine." It wasn't a question. He was stating his fact for me. But I was not going to let it become mine.

I try to hold my head high. To stop it from dangling. To make myself look stronger than I was. I wanted to revolt against his wishes. Against my weakness.

I had just blinked when I felt his hard grip on my hair, pulling my head up. I hiss as the tingling pain on my head comes back again. But it wasn't the pain that made me hiss, it was the fact that the world once again seemed to be spinning. And not even once did it stop.

I was mad at this pathetic self of mine. Of my powerlessness.

I growl at him. But it was as weak as my pitiful self. It just caused him to laugh hysterically. "Oh, princess, no need to act all strong and mighty. You know that I'm here to protect you..."

He leans forward so his lips are on my ear. "For eternity."

I bit my lip so hard that I could feel a trail of warm liquid stream down my chin. I felt a tang of pain which I needed right now. I needed to know that I was not losing myself to him. Not now. Not ever.

"Come on boys, what are you waiting for? We have a mating ceremony to hold." Sarcasm laced his voice as he pulls away from me, only for his men to come forward and untie the chain that held me to the chair. They roughly pull me up and drag me like a sack of garbage.

They didn't even bother to ask me if I was capable of walking. I wasn't expecting anything, nonetheless. My feet were literally being scraped across the broken uneven flooring as the two men held onto my arm, dragging me across the hallway. My heels long gone.

The spikes of the metal chain digs deeper into my flesh and my fresh blood paints a path of my own. My own red carpet.

Where were they taking me? What did he mean by mating ceremony?

By the time we were standing inside the grand hall, I was dizzy with all the blood loss and exhaustion. If I wasn't a Lycan, I would be long dead. But I was as good as dead anyways.

Through my blurred vision, I saw the either side of the hall filled with a single line of chairs till the front of the podium which held a highchair. It didn't look like an ordinary chair. No, it was more of a throne. A throne made for a king with the gold glittering and the excessive lacing around it.

The men that occupied the chair, immediately gets on their feet and bows as we continue our way to the front. The two hold me by the stairs that led to the podium while Dave walks right up and takes a seat on the throne made by himself, as if the world belonged to him.

I see the smirk on his face, the power that he holds on this place. The army of werewolf that he had built. As far as I was aware, he was the only Lycan in here. Why? If he wanted power, why would he not have Lycans by his side.

Then a thought made a smirk of my own appear. Of course. "Ah. I see. You are a self-proclaimed Lycan leader born of greed. No true Lycan would be a fool to join a weakling like you and treat you their king. You are no-"

I felt yet another sting on my face as my head rolls to the other side. I hiss but soon start laughing until I feel a tug on my hair and was dragged up the stairs. Like I was a lifeless body ready to be dumped.

He takes his seat while he forces me on my knees where his feet were. His tight grip still on my hair, forcing me to look up at him. "Even though, I take you as my mate, your place will forever be here. Right by my feet."

His face was stern and eyes huge with anger. "I will not tolerate disrespect, princess. Not even from my mate." His sinister smile once again paints his face, but it's filled with rage.

His eyes starts turning dark. I could tell that he had not much control over his Lycan. That his Lycan was forcing to come out. And I also knew that I wasn't doing a good job at holding on. But I couldn't let myself black out. Not when he was playing a game of destiny.

I will not allow myself to be anyone else'.

He throws my head down and my whole body goes limping to the ground. The hard impact of the ground on my head makes me seeing stars and I feel more blood gush out of me, making a pathway down the valley of my face.

But just then I felt it.

It was time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 13.9K 57
{MATURE +18} I am strong, I am resilient, I am fire... *******************************************************************************************...
275K 13.1K 64
'"I cannot feel this way. You clearly don't feel-" "I do though." He interrupts me. I finally look up to meet his eyes. It holds so much sadness. "Be...
232K 6.9K 33
"Don't you see?" she asked him, looking at him with tears in her eyes. The look made his heart hurt. He hated seeing her sad. "I do not." He says cal...