Zehnaseeb

Von Swarmayi

Cover credit : @_littlebitcrazy_ A manan story with a lots of mystery, thrill, drama, love, pain and romance. Mehr

Character Sketch
1. Her Life
2. His Life
3. First Meet
4. Tears
5. Emotions
6. Nightmare
7. His Fear
8. Friends
9. Monster
10. Allegations
11. Revelation
12. Shock
13. Suicide
14. Mother
15. Scars
16. Moments
17. Golu Molu
18. Relations
19. Fab 5
20. Hurt
21. Regret
22. Mess
23. Birthday
24. Tu Jo Kahe
25. Outburst
26. The End?
27. Alive
28. Planned?
29. The NM
30. Twisted Tale
31. Jealousy
32. Sick
33. Picnic Plans
34. I Trust You
35. Get Out
36. Realisation?
37. Lonavala
38. Punch
39. Care
40. Dinner Date
41. Humesha
42. In Action
43. Backfired?
44. Truth
45. Unexpected
46. Relief
47. Silent Storm
48. Tu Jo Hain
50. Zehnaseeb
New Cover
About The Sequel
Important! Please Read!

49. Reunion

8.1K 808 103
Von Swarmayi

Nandini was wailing loudly while hugging Manik. She was screaming, she was shouting. Her knees went weak and she fell on floor while Manik immediately held her and sat along with her. She was crying hysterically. Manik was hugging her tightly. He kept kissing her hairs now and then while rubbing her back. He was crying silently along with every single person present there. Her cries, her screams were heart wrenching. No one could imagine the amount of pain she was going through since so long.

Ansh couldn't see her like that. He turned back and started sobbing keeping hand on mouth. Mukti, Dhruv and Aliya was consoling him. Abhi was also crying badly holding the knob of door while Cabir, who was standing beside him crying silently, gave him a side hug. Manik looked at them with his teary eyes and gestured that he will handle. Everyone left from there unwillingly.

All were hurt, sad and emotional seeing Nandini like that but it was necessary. And somewhere they were happy that she let out her pain. Her silence was a way more disastrous.

After wailing for nearly an hour, Nandini felt drain out. She was tired. Her sobs subsided. Manik felt it and broke the hug slowly holding her in his arms.

Her eyes were all puffy, swollen, blood red. Tears were still flowing. She looked at him like a kid while blinking her eyes. He gave her a faint smile and wiped her tears. He could feel her eyes dropping. Pecking her forehead, he gently picked her in his arms and headed towards her room. Nandini was clutching his shirt tightly in her fist while hiding her face in his chest.

Entering in her room, Manik carefully placed her on bed. He was going to take comforter when she held his hand tightly while looking at him with her heavy eyes. Manik smiled at her softly.

"Let me cover you, Golu. I am here only." But she never left his hand. He sighed and lied down beside her. She immediately hugged him and closed her eyes.

Manik kissed on her hairs and took her in his embrace. He kept on patting her head softly and she slept in no time. After confirming that she is sleeping, Manik adjusted her on bed and covered her with a comforter. He caressed her face lovingly and gave a peck on her lips muttering a quick 'I love you' before leaving the room.

________________

Manik entered in his room and bursted out crying loudly. He couldn't cry, and show his pain infront of her. But he was dieing inside seeing her so weak, so vulnerable. Her each cries were tearing his heart apart. But he could do nothing. He felt so helpless. His love is in so much pain but he can do nothing to reduce it. He can not change her past. He can not give her parents back to her. He can not undo those three years which she suffered.

He looked at himself in mirror and gritted his teeth in anger. Taking a long stride towards it he broke the mirror with his fist shouting loudly.

He dropped on floor near by crying. Blood was flowing from his fist. Soon he felt a hand on his shoulder and he looked back raising his head. He hugged the person from his waist while crying.

"I am such a looser. I could do nothing for her. She is in so much pain and I can do nothing to make it go. Just nothing. I hate myself. I so hate myself for being so helpless." Said Manik while crying.

"Calm down, Manik. You can not be weak now. Not atleast when my doll needs you the most. And you are saying you didn't do anything? Do you even realise she just reacted hearing your song? She let her pain out infront of you. She felt that warmth, that protectiveness in your arms. She broke her walls because of you, Manik. You did it, Manik. Your love did it. You aren't looser, you gave her strength. You made her believe that you are with her always and she can trust on you forever. And She trusted you, Manik. You won. Your love won. And you can only take away her pain by your love. Only you can heal her, Manik. Only you." Said Abhi smiling with tears while patting his head. Manik broke the hug looking at him when he felt someone was holding his wounded hand.

"Aur jab meri Nandi uthegi, voh teri ye harkat dekhkar tujhe bahot daantnewali hai. What is this ha? You have no right to hurt yourself like this. Because my baby's life resides in you. If you get hurt, she will be hurt eventually. Aur fir main tujhe bahot pitunga. Dekh lena. Dare you do this stunt again. Idiot." Said Ansh and hitted his head. He started cleaning his wound to bandage it.

"Don't blame yourself for anything, buddy. Don't be hard on yourself. Whatever happened in past and present, it was all destined. No one has fault in that. If anyone has to be blamed then it is those trio bastards. We tried to fight against the situations, against the evil and finally we won. The worst is over. We should be glad for it. Now cheer up and sleep. It's too late. Tomorrow we have so much work. Remember it's her birthday." Said Ansh after bandaging manik's hand. Manik nodded while sniffing a bit.

He took both brothers in a hug and they left after wishing him good night. Manik sighed.

"The worst isn't over yet, Ansh. Because tomorrow is the big day. And I am sure Golu is gonna talk about all of it. Which will be terrible to hear." Said Manik wiping a lone tear which escaped from his eyes.

________________

Nandini was sleeping soundly in her room when she felt sun rays disturbing her sleep. She scrunched her eyes and opened it slowly only to see a smiling Manik standing infront of her. She gave him faint smile. Manik came near her and took her in a side hug.

"Good morning golu! How's my baby now? All okay? Any pain?" Asked Manik after pecking her forehead. Nandini nodded in no while staring at him.

He hugged her hiding her face in his chest while pecking her hairs. He kept caressing it for few minutes keeping her close to himself. Nandini broke the hug and cupped his face.

This man! How much he pampers her, protects her, cares for her. He goes mad without her. His world is incomplete without her. He gets restless for her every little things. She can feel his immense love for her by his each and every gesture. He was making her crazy. Crazy in his love. She was falling for him more and more. Madly and deeply. She can never ever imagine her life without him. She needs him like an air.

"I love you, Mani." Nandini uttered these words slowly while looking directly in his eyes.

Manik's heartbeats raised at her sudden confession. She spoke nearly after 7 days and the first thing she confessed was her love for him. Can he get more happier?

"I love you too, jaan. I love you so damn much. More than you can ever imagine." Replied Manik while holding her hand which was on his cheek. He was overwhelmed. Nandini nodded with a faint smile.

"I know." Manik smiled brightly hearing her. But Nandini frowned looking at his hand.

"What happened to your hand, Mani? This wound? How you got hurt?" Asked Nandini getting panicked while holding his hand. Her tears fell on it. Manik immediately wiped her tears.

"Aree sshh! No crying please, golu. It is just a small wound. It will be fine. I did dressing na? Why are getting so worried? I am fine see." Said Manik to which Nandini glared at him.

"Small wound ha? Check your number of eyes, idiot. I can see it's a big wound. Aur tum mujhe sachii batao yeh lagi kaise?" Said Nandini on which Manik laughed and pinched her nose.

"Arey mera angry bird, really it's not that big. Aur yeh.. Actually.. I was .. Umm.. Haa.. I was cutting fruits na that time I hurted myself by knife. By mistake." Nandini looked at him suspiciously but he made innocent face. Nandini glared at him but held his hand and kissed on bandage softly. Manik smiled widely.

"Ok now get up fast. You have to get ready and come down. Everyone's waiting for you. Sab aaye hai mere baby se milne. And there's surprise for you too. Aaj special day jo hai." Nandini frowned at him.

"What's special? And which surprise?" Manik shook his head.

How can someone forget her own birthday. Well, not totally her fault as she wasn't in a state. Situations were like this.

"Aree leave that. You just get ready fast. I have brought a dress for you. You should wear that only. Okay?" Said Manik seriously. Nandini looked at him confused.

"Why new dress? Kaha jaana hai? Koi function hain? Mani, please I will not go anywhere I am.."

"Oh stop stop. Kahi nahi jana hai baba. And can't I gift you any dress? Occasion hi chahiye kya koi? You are officially my girlfriend. And I have that right. Understood?" Said Manik poking her cheek. Nandini glared at him.

"But-"

"Tch. You ask so many questions, Golu. Just do as I say na. Go.. Get ready. I will be coming back in few minutes. And I want you all ready till then. Now no arguments and bye." Saying this he left the room pecking her lips. Her lips curved.

________________

Nandini got ready in the dress Manik gifted her. She was looking breathtakingly beautiful. She was combing her hair when Manik knocked on her door.

"Golu.."

"Yes Mani. You can come in. I am almost ready." Replied Nandini. Manik entered inside and was stunned seeing her in his choice. She was looking damn gorgeous. He skipped his several heartbeats.

"Unbelievable.." Said Manik in a trance while moving towards her. Nandini felt her cheeks heated by his gaze.

"You are looking like an Angel, golu. So so pretty and beautiful." Said Manik while pecking her forehead. Nandini closed her eyes feeling him.

"Let's go." Said Manik forwarding his hand with his famous smile and Nandini gave her hand without any thoughts. Both headed out of room.

________________

"Happy Birthday Nandini!" Fab 4 and Murty siblings said in unison.

Nandini was looking at them with a shock. She had a look at mansion which was decorated beautifully for her birthday. Manik bend little down near her ear and whispered.

"Happy birthday, love." Nandini looked at him to which he gave her smile.

"Kiska birthday, Mani?" All looked at her while Manik cupped her cheek.

"It's your birthday, golu. You forgot?" Nandini removed his hand and moved away a bit.

"Why should we celebrate my birthday?" Asked Nandini blankly to which all got confused.

"What type of question is this, Nandi? Of course we should celebrate because it is a special day. A very special day for us because you came in this world. You came in our life like an angel and filled it with lots of happiness. We got our sister. Because of whom we laughed, we smiled. Without your chirps, our home doesnt looks like a home. You are our most priceless possession. We love you alot." Said Ansh moving near her. Nandini looked at him for a second and laughed.

All gets shocked seeing her behavior but Manik was looking at her deeply and Abhi's face was pale. They understood where it is heading.

"Golu.."

"Mani, did you hear what he said? Sister? Which sister? Who sister? Am I your sister? But I recently got to know that I have no family. I am an orphan whose parents left her to die on Mandir stairs. You all are so nice that you gave me shelter, loved me, nourished me as your own. But the truth is.. I am no one. No Nandini Murthy. No NM. Just a simple girl. Who doesn't even know what is her true identity." Ansh took a step back hearing her. Abhi was having tears in his eyes.

"How can my birthday will be special when I was always been the cursed one? First my parents, who left me alone in mandir. Who will leave their small one day old baby like this? But they did na? Why? Because I must have done something. And then mom dad brought me home. And what I gave them in return? Happiness? No. I become the reason of their death. My brothers who loved me to moon and back, I snatched their parents from them. My cursed fate did all this. Because of me, soha changed. She was a good human. But again, I made her feel like that. Because of me her love life got destroyed. Because of me you both brothers always used to fight. I was the reason. And now, now again because of me he got shot. ( pointing at Abhi ). Because of me, Mani and you almost lost your lives. And you still call me an angel? And Amms.. Well she was always right. She was never happy with me. She never loved me. I always had this doubt that why Amms is like this with me? Just because I am a girl child? But no.. That wasn't the actual reason and I guess now the reason is very clear. I am not her grandchild. How can she love me? A cursed child?" Said Nandini while tears were flowing from her eyes. Her shoulders slumped down. She looked defeated.

Everyone had tears in their eyes. Manik had clenched his fist tight. He just couldn't see her breaking like this. Abhi and Ansh moved near her and took her in a bear hug. Trio cried loudly hugging each other. Nandini said while sobbing.

"No.. Don't.. Don't come.. Near me.. You will again get hurt.. I am bad.. bad girl.. Because of me.."

"Sssh.. Bas. Not a word more. You did nothing. There's no fault of yours in all this. Get that straight in your head, doll. And dare not to call my baby as a curse. You are our baby, our lucky charm. Our happiness. Whatever happened was very unfortunate. But we should forget our past and move on. Your bhai and bhaiyu love you so much. What if you are not our real sister? Does this change anything between us? Will your love decrease for us? No right? So don't think all that non sense. Blood relations doesn't matter because we are connected through our hearts. Dil ka rishta sab say bada hota hay, doll. We both love you alot. And we had enough of this sufferings. Now please, give us our baby sister back. Let's forget all that and start a new beginning, doll. Please.." Said Abhi choking at his words. Nandini raised her head and looked at him with red eyes. She clutched his shirt.

"Why bhaiyu? Why you did all that? Why suffered alone? Bas ek bari, ek bari humko bata detey. We would have fought with all problems together. But you didn't trust us enough na? Why bhaiyu.. Just why? I lost my parents and at the same time my bhaiyu too. Why you snatched my bhaiyu from me when I needed him the most? Why? You did wrong bhaiyu. You did very wrong." Said Nandini shaking him while crying. Ansh had moved a bit back when they were talking while Abhi took her in a hug.

"I am sorry, doll. Bhaiyu is very sorry for all that. I did all that to protect you. I was very scared. I know I hurted you so much. I am very sorry. Please forgive me. If you want, punish me but please, don't go away from me. Don't stop talking to me. I can not bear it more. Three years were enough. I won't be able to live now. I will di.." Nandini broke the hug and put hand on his mouth looking at him angrily.

"Bhaiyu, dare not to say this. Now only I got you back and you wanna go away from me again? Am I really that bad?" Abhi immediately nodded in no and wiped her tears.

"I was never angry at you, bhaiyu. I knew how much you loved me. I was hurt. But now, I don't want you to be in any guilt. Please, don't ask sorry from me again. You did all for protecting me and bhai." Abhi nodded with tears and pecked her forehead. Nandini smiled with tears.

Ansh cried grabbing their attention while Abhi and Nandini looked at him breaking the hug.

"You both forgot me. Now no one loves me. You got your bhaiyu and bhaiyu got his doll. Who am I now." Said Ansh sniffing like a kid. Nandini and Abhi shared a look and pulled him in their hug.

"Still the same dramebaz jealous kid you are Ansh/ bhai!" Saying this both laughed while Ansh whined making sad face. Nandini made him look at her.

"Bhai, you see this girl infront of you? Alive? It is because of you. You are the reason I am here today otherwise..." Ansh shook his head stopping her in mid. His tears flow again.

"Don't talk.. About that." Nandini smiled while wiping his tears.

"Then my cute baby bro stop crying. Or else all will call you cry baby. What will be reputation in your office if they got to know that their boss is a cry baby? Tch tch tch. Too bad bhai. I will not get bhabhi too." Said Nandini teasing him while all laughed. Ansh hits her head.

"Oye. I am not cry baby okay? And I am not crying voh.. I just got little emotional." Said Ansh wiping his tears. Nandini giggled and hugged him. He hugged her back tightly.

"I love you bhai. Thank you so much for always being there for me. For trusting me. You are the best bhai in the whole world." Said Nandini to which Ansh chuckled and broke the hug.

"Achchaww? More best than your bhaiyu?" Ansh teased her. Abhi shook his head.

"Yes. More best than me. I am proud of you, Ansh. The way you handled doll and everything all alone, it's appreciable. You never had double thoughts in your mind even after seeing mine and Amms behavior. You protected doll to your dear life. You are really the best brother anyone could ever get." Said Abhi coming near him. Ansh hugged him tight. Nandini smiled widely while looking at both but soon pouted.

"Oh both brother forgot me in their bharat milap. Huh!" Abhi and Ansh laughed at her words and pulled her in a hug.

Fab 4 was looking at them with a bright smile while Manik had happy tears in his eyes. His heart was at peace. Everything is getting fine. His love got her brother back. Everything sorted between them. He felt so delighted and happy seeing her eyes shining in happiness. Her face was glowing. No doubt, she was his star. Only his.

"Okay if your rona dhona finished then can we do breakfast? I am very hungry. And this Monster of yours didn't let me touch even a single dish as all are your favorites, Nandu." Said Mukti pouting sadly. Everyone laughed.

"Lagta hai, aaj Cabir ki aatma Mukti Mai ghus gayi hai." Said Dhruv laughing.

Nandini looked at Cabir who seemed little upset. She moved near him.

"Birji.." she called him who just looked away hiding his tears. She smiled shaking her head and made him look at her. His eyes were moist.

"I failed-"

"Sssh! No. You didn't fail, birji. Please don't blame yourself. It was a plan which you didn't know. No one knew. Let's just forget it. You're my strong brother who always protect me no matter what. You're my partner in crime and how easily you're moving your face away from me. Not fair. I am very angry." Said Nandini at last making Cabir chuckle while wiping his eyes.

"Sorry behena! Aisa phir nahi hoga. Achha leave all that, let's go and cut the cake. I am really hungry." And again the hall filled with a laughter. Nandini giggled.

"Tujhe khane ke sivay aur kuch dikhta bhi hai, joker?" Said mukti slapping his head. Cabir slapped her head back.

"I can say the same you chudail! On the second thought, aur bahut kuch dikhta hain. Yours and Ansh bhai's secret romance too." Said cabir last sentence slowly and winked at her. Mukti widened her eyes and picked up a pillow running behind him.

"Cabirrrr, monkey I will kill you." Cabir ran around laughing loudly.

Nandini was laughing looking at them standing in between her brothers. While Manik was adoring her serene face which was lighting his world.

Screen freezes.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

171K 6.7K 49
A Secret Love Story Of MaNan No Mystery a Simple Cute Love story of our very Own MaNan where a rude arrogant businessMan is a Baby of his Jaan And A...
19.4K 1.7K 28
This is a beautiful arrange marriage story.
49.8K 3.3K 43
They love each other but won't be committed. to know more peep into the story.
260K 13.6K 18
Itz a story about 2 people who are madly in love... story is full of romance bw manan.. some secrets .. nd true frndship..