Silence

By AndySimps

Death. I expected it but it came when I I least expected. Reincarnation. I don't know what to expect from it... More

1.Death
2.Time Really Flies.
3. Oh God No!
4. Blood Splattered Walls.
5. Isn't That Ironic?
6. Weird Neighbour.
7.Peaked My Interest.
8. Tick Tock.
9. Plot Begins.
10. It's So Simple.
11. Moment in Time.
12. You Pass.
13. The Puddle Of Doom.
14. Hit Rock Bottom.
15. It's Just A Sprain.
16. Chakra Not Chatora.
17. Awkward Dinner.
18. Miroirs De La Mort.
19. He's really short.
20. Home Sweet Home.
21. Talking Tortoise.
22. Sadist Ibiki.
23. The Forest Of Death.
24. Maki Modosu
25. Right Now?
26. Karito VS Karasu
27. My Paddles.
28. Abyss of Shadows
29. Try Again.
30. Oh, Goodbye.
32. The Nightmare.
33. So Attached.
34. Just Give Me A Break.
35. Calm Down.
36. Too Pure.
37. Behind Kakashi's Mask. (Part 1)
38. Behind Kakashi's Mask (part 2)
39. Open Up.
40. Marathon Drama.
41. Ships And Banana's
42. Shinobi Mary Poppins.
43. Change In Style.
44. Promises and Betrayals.
45. Through The Eyes of Others.
46. Too Far Gone.
47. I Couldn't Bring her Back.
48. Till Death Do Me Part
49. Guilt and Sly Bastards.
50.Never Ending Tears.
51.Baby Foxes and Owls
52. Linoleum and Fluorescent.
53. Dark Voices and Plush Sharks.
54. Power Crazed Lunatics.
55. Sugar High.
56. Far More Valuable.
57. Sneaking Out and Midnight Rendezvous'
58. Awkwardness and Bleeding Noses.
59. Spare Keys and Apologies.
60. It's Just A Bump
61. Spilt Blood
62. Behind the Mask.
Chapter 63. Unblemished Linoleum.
64. Bloody Ceilings
65. Rain Check.
66. Ramblings and Fair Warnings
67. Fallen Cans and Stale Coffee.
68. Torture and Iced Tea.
69. Grocery Shopping and Unprompted Conversations
Hiatus till the 30th of May 2024

31. Dramatic Entrance.

13.2K 578 251
By AndySimps

Shizukana's P.O.V.

I woke up to my alarm beeping. It was the day of the tournament. I got dressed and packed my weapons. Kunai, marked kunai, shuriken, summoning scroll, Karito's scroll and other necessities.

I ate some leftover noodles before walking towards the arena. Everyone in the village was heading towards the arena with excitement in their faces. Most of them were rooting for Sasuke. Well since he is the last Uchiha, they have high expectations.

I had an hour before the tournament began so I decided to take a slow pace. I could just teleport to a marker near the arena but this way I can save chakra. I walked past a few kids who were throwing paper shuriken at each other.

Without a second glance I dodged the paper shuriken that came my way. I heard the kids gasp in amazement while the kid who threw it at me furrowed his eyebrows in anger. I turned around to face the kid and gave him a light glare which sent the kid crying.

Satisfied with my work, I continued my journey. After a few minutes, I got bored from this slow journey so I teleported to a marker which was a block away from the arena.

I saw Sakura who was walking with Ino heading towards the arena. They turned around to see me. The both of then rushed towards me with smiles on their face.

"Shizukana-chan, how are you?" Sakura asked me. The both of them weren't in the tournament so they came to watch. They had overcome their 'love rivals' and became friends again.

I smiled before replying. "I am doing fine." I unconsciously was fiddling with my gloves. I guess I am nervous.

My eyes widened in surprise when Sakura slapped her hand on my shoulder with immense strength that it made me stumble to the side. The both of them were grinning.

"Good luck. I hope you graduate Chunin." Sakura said making me smile awkwardly.  Ino also looked excited.

The two of them continued to chatter while I quietly sneaked away. I made it into to the stadium to find it already filled to the brim. People of all ages and villages were seated in the massive stadium.

I walked over to the balcony where the rest of the competitors were standing. Shikamaru stood there yawning and rubbing his eyes. Clearly he didn't want to be here. I stood next to him making his look at me and wave.

"I see you're finally here. Thought you would have come early but clearly I was wrong." He said making me smile.

"I met Sakura and Ino. They held me up for a few minutes." I explained making Shikamaru nod.

"Those two can be quite talkative if they have the chance. Troublesome women." Shikamaru mumbled.

A few minutes later, everyone had arrived including the Hokage and Kazekage. Anbu were stationed all around the stadium and crowd was cheering madly.

A Jonin walked to the middle of the arena. It wasn't Hayate Gekko who was our proctor for the preliminaries. It was Shiranui Genma. The same ninja who was present the day my parents were murdered.

He introduced himself and explained the rules of the match. Each competitor fought and made it to the next round. The Kage and select few of the highly skilled Jonin will decide who will reach chunin and who will stay genin

As he was explaining, he was interrupted by a large yell. Everyone turned to the source to find Naruto panting. I sighed before mentally facepalming. Really Naruto.

Once Naruto realized the situation he was in, he quickly apologized before coming towards me. He had a smile on his face and his eyes were filled with excitement. "Shizukana-chan."

I nodded and he started looking at the crowd in awe. I looked at him and then at Genma-san.

"The first match is Neji Hyuuga VS Naruto Uzumaki." Genma said making the crowd cheer.

Neji and Naruto went to the middle of the arena. The two of them were talking before the match started. Once Genma gave the signal Neji rushed towards Naruto with is hand forward. His stance is the traditional Hyuuga fighting stance. He will most likely try to cut Naruto's chakra off.

The battle continued with Naruto getting his ass kicked. But then, Naruto made shadow clones and manged to land a few hits on Neji who started talking about destiny and fate.

They continued fighting head on before Neji struck Naruto in the stomach causing Naruto to fall to the ground. I walked over to the railing of the balcony and tightened my grip. 

Naruto slowly got up and told Neji that one can change ones destiny. And then Naruto made shadow clones and they ran off towards Neji. What made this special was the fact that Naruto only sent his clones. The original Naruto stayed behind and seemed to be thinking.

Once Neji got rid of the clones, He ran towards Naruto who dodged a punch and jumped into the air. Neji smirked before gathering Chakra into his palm and striking Naruto in the gut making his crash to the ground so hard that it made a crater. Neji landed a few feet away from Naruto.

He then proceeded to talk about how nothing can change destiny. He walked towards Naruto but was surprised when Naruto vanished with a puff.

I smiled. A clone. I watched as a hand came out of the ground and punched Neji in the face. He was then sent back to fall on the floor.

Naruto dusted his clothes before talking to Neji. I couldn't hear what they were saying since the crowd was going mad at Naruto's trick.

Sorry for the summary. Just didn't want to write the whole match.

Naruto came up to me and smiled. He was tired but still had the energy to bounce around. He and Shikamaru were talking about how he came up with the idea. It was more like a one sided conversation with Naruto doing all the talking and Shika just nodding.

After Neji was taken away from the arena by the medics, Genma went up to the the Hokage's balcony. He had a small conversation with the Hokage before calling the second match.

"The second match is Temari of the Sand VS Shizukana Tori." Genma said making the crowd yell. Originally the second match was to be Sasuke's but since he's nowhere to be seen they had to move up my match. The crowd really came for the Uchiha.

Naruto ran towards me and placed his hands on my shoulders. He shook me as he said good luck. I shook off his hands and patted his head. I nodded my head at Shikamaru who smiled.

I jumped off the balcony and landed on the ground. Temari was already taking a defensive stance. "Take out your puppet. Lets finish this quickly." She said pulling out her fan.

I looked at her with a smirk on my face. "I'm not taking out a puppet for this. And whats the hurry. We have to put on a show to satisfy those guys." I said pointing to the audience. "We're gonna take this nice and slow."

As soon as Genma gave the signal, Temari jumped to the back. She then swang her fan at me making me leap into the air, dodging the gust of wind that was headed my way. I then backed near the wall.

She continued her attacks while I dodged. My plan was to make her tired and also with me moving everywhere, I secretly planted my markers all over the arena. I placed my tags on the tree nearby and some boulders.

I could tell that she was getting angry. "Why won't you attack?" She yelled in frustration. I took this as my mark and ran head on towards her. I dodged her punch and teleported to a marker behind her. I then hit her in the back, sucessfully marking her fan with my marker.

I used her shoulder as a platform and jumped away from her, landing on the wall. She stumbled forwards from the force. She gained her balance before making hand signs. "Wind Style: Wind Tornado."

The wind currents formed a mini tornado which had the force to pull me from my spot on the wall and closer to the tornado. I threw three kunai at Temari who blew them away with her fan.

I need to get rid of the tornado. I smirked when an idea popped into my head. "Fire Style: Fire Tornado." I blew fire out of my mouth which formed into a tornado. Both the wind and fire tornado's battle each other before my fire tornado merged with the wind tornado creating a larger and stronger fire tornado.

Temari's eyes widened as she used he fan to divert the flames which were heading her way. I used the distraction to make my attack on her. I teleported next to her using the marker which was on her fan and pinned a kunai at her neck.

Instead of surrendering she kicked my legs making me fall to the ground. I immediately swept her legs from under making her stumble to the ground. I then kicked her fan out of her hand. I turned around to finish the fight but Temari had gotten up and she punched me in the nose.

I stumbled back, holding my nose in pain. It wasn't broken but it was bleeding. I wiped some of the blood as I dodged her punches and kicks. I sidestepped her flying kick which made her fall to the ground and into the crater which was created by Naruto's fight.

I made hand signs for an Earth Styled Jutsu. "Earth Style: Quick Sand." I placed my hand on the ground making the ground beneath her turn into soft sand. She started sinking into the ground. She struggled to get herself out of there, but that only made it worse.

"Don't struggle. You're making it worse." I yelled at her making her look at me with anger in her eyes. "Just forfeit the match." I said with a grin. She tried to get out but failed. She then sighed in defeat before raising her hand.

"I forfeit." She said declaring me the winner of the match. Genma undid my jutsu and pulled Temari out of the sand.

I placed my hand in the tiger formation before whispering 'release.' All the tags which held my marker burnt into ashes. Not gonna let anyone know about my little jutsu. Not that its a problem, its more fun to keep it secret.

The crowd was cheering from the stands. Looking up, I caught the Hokage in a seemingly serious discussion with the Kazekage. Looking away, I walked towards Naruto and Shikamaru who were also cheering. When I stood next to them Naruto came up to me and yelled in my ear. "Woah. That was cool. Like when that small fire tornado got so big I could feel the heat and you were so cool." Naruto rambled on with stars in his eyes.

Shikamaru congratulated me and I smiled. Shino also congratulated me and told me why he congratulated me.

"Where is Sasuke? His match was supposed to be before yours and the crowd is mainly here for his fight." Shikamaru asked me. I just looked at him and chuckled.

"We're talking about Sasuke and Kakashi Sensei. Sensei is known to be late and Sasuke can be dramatic Queen at times. They'll be here." I said making him nod. "And you said it yourself, everyone is eager for Sasuke's fight so they won't disqualify him yet."

"Well I don't know about your Sensei but Sasuke can be dramatic." Shikamaru said with a smirk. Before he could say anything, the third match was called.

"Shikamaru Nara VS Shino Aburame." Genma called out making Shikamaru pat my shoulder.

"Well, I have to go." He said and I smiled. "Good luck."

He just waved me off. Naruto ran towards him and hit him in the shoulder yelling out 'good luck.' The sudden force caused Shikamaru to fall off the balcony and land on his head.

I walked over to Naruto and flicked on the head. He looked at me and frowned.  "What was that for?" He said rubbing head in pain.  I just gave him a small smile before looking at the Hokage's balcony. The Kazekage was staring at me. We made eye contact and I quickly looked away, focusing on the match.

"When do you think Sasuke's gonna get here?" Naruto asked me. I replied with, "soon."

Third Person's P.O.V.

After Shizukana's fight with Temari, the Kazekage watched Shizukana as she walked towards her friends. The way she easily counterattacked the wind tornado with a fire tornado.

"Tori-San is a skilled Shinobi." The Kazekage said to the Hokage. The Hokage nodded his head taking a puff from his pipe.

"Shizukana is one of the top rookies in her year and has exceptional grades in Taijutsu and Ninjutsu." The Hokage said with pride. The Kazekage nodded his head as he continued watch the white-haired Kunoichi.

When Shizukana and the Kazekage made eye contact, he smirked at her. She will be a great asset to me.

Shizukana's P.O.V

I watched as a swarm of insects flew towards Shikamaru who watched in boredom. Shikamaru then dodged the attack and threw three kunai at Shino who dodged it making the kunai hit the wall behind him.

Shikamaru threw a flash bomb towards the bugs causing them to dodge but some of the insects fell to the ground from the heat. As Shino was about to send a another wave of insects towards Shikamaru but he couldn't move.

I looked around to find a shadow attaching itself to Shino and Shikamaru. I smirked when I realized what had happened. Since the shadows weren't too strong, Shika threw three kunai to make the object of the shadow. He then threw a flash bomb to create light which made the kunai's shadow darker, allowing Shikamaru to place Shino under the Shadow Possession Jutsu.

"Impressive. You tricked me into ignoring the kunai by purposely missing its target. Shino said making Shikamaru smirk. "But I have a few tricks up my sleeve." Shino said making Shikamaru's eyes widen.

Shikamaru started trembling before getting paler and paler. I looked closer to find insects om Shikamaru's body. They are sucking the chakra out of him. Just like Yoroi did to Sasuke.

The shadow possesion Jutsu broke as Shikamaru started swatting the bugs away. Then Shino moved and commanded the bugs to form a huge monster like creature.

Shikamaru smirked before looking at me. He shrugged his shoulders before raising his hand in surrender. "I forfeit. It’s starting to get troublesome." He said making Genma call the match.

I facepalmed as Naruto yelled in protest. "No, why did you give up?" Naruto yelled. Shika ignored him and walked up the stairs towards us. Naruto kept rambling how Shikamaru could have won and stuff. 

Before long, Genma was about to declare that Sasuke was being disqualified before the leaves on the ground started moving. There was a puff of smoke and there stood Sasuke Uchiha and Kakashi Hatake. The crowd went wild at the sudden appearance.

Sasuke stayed while Sensei walked away from the arena and onto the stands. Gaara who was standing a few feet away from us disappeared in a violent swirl of sand before reappearing in the middle of the arena. Sasuke and Gaara had an intense stare down before Genma began the match.

They stood still for a moment before sand flew out of Gaara’s gourd but fell to the ground when Gaara clutched his head in pain. He muttered something about blood before mentioning his mother again.

I walked towards the railing with the intent to hear what he was saying. I turned to talk to Shikamaru and Naruto but they were gone. I looked back at Sasuke to find him running at Gaara with full speed. Gaara’s sand formed a sand clone. And Sasuke began attacking that.

I felt that something was wrong. I looked around to find that some of the Anbu that were stationed around the stadium. They were misplaced with many points of mistakes. What troubled me the most was the worried looks on Temari's face. Sure they were siblings but something seemed wrong.

I decided to take a little extra precaution so I went around the stands planting tags around. I made sure to keep my guard high. I looked back at the match to find a thick dome purely from Gaara’s chakra-infused sand on one end of the arena. And since Gaara is nowhere to be seen, he’s probably inside. I heard a gasp from next to me and found Kankuro looking very scared. An eye of Sand formed on top of the ball and fast spikes immediately jutting out from the dome prevented Sasuke from coming near; the spikes only retracted when he’s a good distance away.

Sasuke stood still for a moment before climbing up the arena's wall. He then held his right hand and a ball of lightning formed in his hand. Chirps of birds were heard and the crowd cheered loudly, obviously surprised and amazed as the deadly assasination technique Sasuke is using.

I looked at Naruto who was warning Sensei of something before Sasuke yelled out a battle cry. He ran towards the orb and pierced it with his chakra filled hand. The spike tried to keep him away, but Sasuke pushed harder, ignoring the pain and going further. I personally would flood the arena to nullify Gaara’s sand and then using a lightning jutsu on the water after making sure Gaara’s all damp but I’m not the one fighting, am I?

I moved to a secluded spot which had shelter and placed a marker there. I felt movement from behind me. I turned around to get punched in the face. I stumbled to the back to find the same Anbu who was in Taka-kun's apartment.

I stepped back giving me enough space between the Anbu and me. I then dodged a kick that came my way and threw a shuriken at the ninja. But they dodged it and ran towards me.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked making the Anbu smirk. He took his mask off. It was Kabuto.

"Don’t think I forgot about your little stunt you pulled that night." He said with a vicious smile on his face. "I will make you suffer, and you won’t be able to stop me." But before he could make another move, the whole village shook and loud explosions sounded out.

I teleported to one of my marks to find a genjutsu being placed on the arena. I released myself from the genjutsu and looked around. Kakashi Sensei was fighting some Anbu while Guy Sensei was keeping the citizens safe. What is going on?

Hey guys this was a long chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed it.

Comment below on what you guys thought about the fight between Shizukana and Temari.

Word count is 3219

Ciao...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 491 25
I let my guard down, thinking he would be there. Hoping my best friend would be there, hoping he would be coming back to me. Turns out, he had come t...
21.3K 843 25
You know when you die you think your going to go to heaven or hell. And how people who believe in reincarnation are looked at weird. Well.......they...
46.8K 1.4K 18
Madara stumbles across a box. Inside the box lied a beautiful, healthy baby girl who's name was Y/n Uchiha. He took her in, into a mansion filled wit...
14.2K 555 57
It's your typical isekai/time travel fix-it. It's my first story so don't expect it to be great. The story is slow-paced, mainly character's growth...