π—Ÿπ—¨π—–π—œπ—™π—˜π—₯ , 𝗧𝗡𝗲 𝗸𝗢�...

By _taebi_

A boy, born in South Korea, Seoul and the heir of a rich family meets a girl who grew up in a ordinary family... More

π“›π“€π“’π“˜π“•π“”π“‘ #1
π“›π“€π“’π“˜π“•π“”π“‘ #2
π“›π“€π“’π“˜π“•π“”π“‘ #3
π“›π“€π“’π“˜π“•π“”π“‘ #4
π“›π“€π“’π“˜π“•π“”π“‘ #6
π“›π“€π“’π“˜π“•π“”π“‘ #7
π“›π“€π“’π“˜π“•π“”π“‘ #8
π“›π“€π“’π“˜π“•π“”π“‘ #9
π“›π“€π“’π“˜π“•π“”π“‘ #10
π“›π“€π“’π“˜π“•π“”π“‘ #11
π“›π“€π“’π“˜π“•π“”π“‘ #12
π“›π“€π“’π“˜π“•π“”π“‘ #13
π“›π“€π“’π“˜π“•π“”π“‘ #14
π“›π“€π“’π“˜π“•π“”π“‘ #15
π“›π“€π“’π“˜π“•π“”π“‘ #16
π“›π“€π“’π“˜π“•π“”π“‘ #17
π“›π“€π“’π“˜π“•π“”π“‘ #18
π“›π“€π“’π“˜π“•π“”π“‘ #19
π“›π“€π“’π“˜π“•π“”π“‘ #20
π“›π“€π“’π“˜π“•π“”π“‘ #21
π“›π“€π“’π“˜π“•π“”π“‘ #22
π“›π“€π“’π“˜π“•π“”π“‘ #23
π“›π“€π“’π“˜π“•π“”π“‘ #24
NOTICE

π“›π“€π“’π“˜π“•π“”π“‘ #5

1K 47 12
By _taebi_

Jk POV ,
Hang : I am willing but.......
Me : you really think you have another place to stay tonight?!?!? Look it's already too late ( looking and showing the watch to Hang )

Hang POV ,
He is right I have no other options.......
Me : I can but I will be a burden to you
Jk : I don't really think that you will be a burden to me ( smiles )

I felt so relaxed when I saw his bunny smile....We reached near the car and he opened the front door of me.......... I quietly got on to the car and he closed it.....he also got my trunk and put them on the back seat....

I felt so insane because I only met him today and he is allowing me to stay in his home...

Jk : I have a sister in my home.....she will take care if you there ( smiles )
Me : I don't know how to thank you but why are you doing all of these for me ( almost cries)
Jk : Because i don't want a beautiful lady crying with a trunk which is bigger than her in the middle of such dangerous streets.....

I laughed by hearing that.......
He smiled when he saw me laugh.....

Me : so you are afraid about it but.......not because you are kind ( teasing tone )
Jk : oh stop it Hang (laughs)

But the truth was I left like I was in pain when I saw tears from forming  in her eyes.....why did I feel like that ???.....

We both laughed together........but I got surprised to see the sudden action from Jk....

Hang : jungkook what are you doing?!?!?!

Jk POV ,
I was putting my seat belt and was just gonna start the car but when I noticed that she was not wearing the seatbelt.......I suddenly came close to her to put her seatbelt for her......
She reacted quickly......

Hang : jungkook what are you doing?!?!?!
(She started blushing)
Me : you know you should always put seatbelt while you are in the front seat of a car......( smiles )
Hang : oh yah I forgot about it ( still blushing )
Me : don't forget it again
Hang : yah won't!!!

Jimin POV,
            I decided to go home to Zun with Jowoo.....but when I reached home she wasn't home......but my good luck that I had a spare key of the front door.....

I entered the house with Jowoo.... I turned on the lights and then me and Jowoo sat on the sofa waiting for Zun....

Jimin : Zun isn't home yet.....she is gonna be surprised when she sees me..... ( smiles )
Jowoo : will she like me ( nervously )
Jimin : she definitely will......she is my sister....she is a kind and soft hearted person ( winks )
Jowoo : anyway why do you both have different surnames??? One is Park and another is Kim..
Jimin : actually my mom's first name is Kim and my dad's first name is Park.......so she has my mom's first name and I have my dad's first name.....

Zun POV ,
           I said bye to Hang and entered the house then I suddenly saw that the lights where on.....I got scared.....the front door was open too....
I got inside really scared and peeped through the front door...
I got surprised when I saw it.....h-he was sitting on the sofa....

Zun : Jimin oppa!!!!
Jimin : Hey my dear sister.....

He stood up from the sofa.....I ran to him and hugged him tight.....

Zun : It's been so long oppa!!! How are you?? When did you come back from US??
Jimin : I will tell you everything but first listen to me.....
Zun : yes!!! I am listening oppa!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.5K 1.9K 31
Y/N is the one and only daughter of the Lee's and heir to the throne of the Mafia kingdom. But she has to either marry or kill the Mafia King, They a...
212K 7.4K 92
In which you are the little sister of Jungkook and Jimin. Just so you know the ages of the main characters: (korean age) Jeon Y/N - 16 Jeon Jungkook...
524K 20K 122
Y/N, 10 years old, has to face a new family when her mother decided to move in her boyfriend's house, Mr Kim. She will have to deal with 7 stepbrothe...
5.6K 274 28
THIS IS THE STORY OF GIRL WHO BECOME A BAD GIRL FROM A BUBLY AND INNOCENT GIRL BECAUSE OF HER PAST AND BECOME A MOST DANGEROUS MERCILESS MAFIA QUEEN...