Reborn as Jeremy Gilbert? Fuc...

By C-Chizel

You know the story of the vampire diaries? well apparently it's not just a story. My name was Cheshire Bulstr... More

Being born is funny
authors note
is it boring to be a kid? Eh I was childish anyway
so I'm what 10?
Tyler got it signed. victory!
I'm 13 and now going to a party
enzo's visit. plans going extremely well
Being caught with a guy in my bed
I forgot that my friends never saw me flirt
Making enzo carry me everywhere. Did the witches do something early?
Miranda and her unfortunately fortunate demise.
mayor lockwoods impending doom (death has yet to come)
thank you for all suggestions
when i woke... (the murder you've been wanting)
About the age gap between Jeremy and enzo
the sheriff again stopped by
I was aware Elena has issues.

(shortest chapter ever) meanwhile...

6.5K 246 13
By C-Chizel

The witches that are on the other side watched as their chosen got ripped apart; not that he was surprised but still that pissed off the witches and what pissed off the witches more? Tyler their chosen's coven member was also taking ABUSE  that should not be dealt on him.

The witches were frustrated by Caroline's and bonnie's parents/guardians and disappointed that the children were dealing with this pain. They should be happy and enjoy and be free.

So the witches that started to care for these children were plotting something very devious and hoping that it would work. What was their plan you ask? Murder. Of who? Miranda and the mayor. Details of the planned murder? You just have to wait and see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 6.2K 17
I was 19 years old, I had my whole life ahead of me. I woke up as Jeremy Gilbert in a TV show I watched just to look at the hot chicks and because t...
279K 14.1K 83
The first time I cut myself and I saw that my blood was purple I wasn't concerned, but then when my Nanny cut herself and her blood was red. I was co...
166K 7K 29
Now like everyone else I love The Vampire Diaries and I also would like to be reborn as any character like being Bonnie the powerful Bennett witch or...
159K 2.7K 17
In a universe parallel to our own, where the fantastical creatures of folklore exist as truths rather than fables, there lived a girl named Nova. Nov...