POKEMON: THE ULTIMATE QUEST (...

By Deathsloved

Ash has finally arrived in a new region ready to win more badges and leagues hopefully.But soon he discovers... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE : All of Journey
How does this Pokemon timeline go?
Pokemon All Characters and region (teaser)
Chapter 1: Making a new friend
Chapter 2: Setting course for a new journey
Chapter 3: Meeting friends and rivals
Chapter 4: Field trip
Chapter 5: Ash vs Paul
Chapter 6: Biding your time
Chapter 7: A Voluntary capture
Chapter 8: A Green watcher
Chapter 9: First brain is always best for picking
Chapter 10: Was that a date?
Chapter 11: Showdown at Battle Club
Chapter 12: Always bit of a risk taker
Chapter 13: Soar through the Semi finals
Chapter 14: Gotta beat your rival
Chapter 15: School activity
Chapter 16: Getting back to Battle
Chapter 17: A deal with rival
Chapter 18: Cooking problem! really!
Question from readers
Chapter 19: Master of Sneaking
Chapter 20: Manchester City gym battle
Chapter 21: An old acquaintance
Chapter 22: Breaking of Pride
Chapter 24: New Pokemon
Chapter 25: Taking a new form
Chapter 26: Testing new powers
A game with you all
Chapter 27: Mill City's gala
Chapter 28: Electrical Showdown
Chapter 29: Confessions
Chapter 30: Retaliation
Chapter 31: Declaration
Chapter 32: Streching arms alone
Chapter 33:Clash of dragons
Finale teaser (In Chapter 38) Coming soon
Chapter 34: Reunion
Chapter 35: Get along with league
Chapter 36: The battle to anticipate
Chapter 37: Battle of mights
Chapter 38: The Final Battle
Afterword
Greetings Pokefans ! MUST READ

Chapter 23: Training

515 10 2
By Deathsloved

The contest was indeed over but certainly didn't feel like . Dawn who had won the contest this time was feeling quite better about herself while Serena on other hand felt a bit daunted and envious about what impression she had left on Ash now.

Ash on other hand unaware of their mental state was worried about his own . He had understood the need of training but what he also knew that he needed to change his tactics too if he wants to defeat Akrutik city gym leader.

But he wasn't sure it would result in much if he tries to think of it himself. He had heard that there was a Battle club nearby. Maybe he could go and train there .

That seems like a good idea except Ash discovered as that the battle club was closed. Great! Just his luck . He sighs.

Dawn and Serena were moving throught the city while Ash was sitting on a seat with Pikachu wondering what to do.

"Come on ! A young trainer like you sitting so hopeless like it is end of world. What  is the matter?" A middle aged guy passing by asked. Ash explained his problem.

"If training is your problem, then don't worry about it . Come with me ." He said as Ash followed him.

"You see there . That is the Battle Park. There many young trainers like you look for battle.  You can train there quite well ." He pointed towards a site.

"Thanks sir. I will go there." Ash said going with his Pikachu.

"Hey! You there with Pikachu. Wanna battle me?" Ash had barely entered inside when be heard a challenge.

"You bet ." Ash said.

"Alright! I choose Umbrion." The guy brought out his Umbrion, evolved form of Eevee.

"In that case , I choose you Pikachu. Go." Ash said as Pikachu jumped in excitedly.

"Umbrion! Use agility." The guy commanded.

"Pikachu ! Use your agility too."  Ash said. Pikachu was faster than Ambrion so it hit it.

"Great! Now use thunderbolt." Ash said.

"Umbrion! Use dig." He commanded as lightning hit the ground and Ambrion jumped out unharmed.

"Alright! Pikachu! Use quick attack." Ash said as Pikachu started to increase its speed.

"Umbrion! Use sand attack." He said as Pikachu stopped blinded by dust .

"Now Umbrion! Use shadow ball. Pikachu! Use volt tackle." Ash commanded as both attacks collided with Pikachu pushing it towards Umbrion blasting off the ground. The smoke cleared to reveal Pikachu as the winner.

"You did it , buddy . " Ash rejoiced picking up Pikachu.

"That was good battle. How about me next? It won't be easy. I have a psychic type after all." A girl asked.

A psychic type. That is exactly what I need . To be equipped against them effectively.

"Alright! Bring it on. Pikachu ! You take rest ." Ash said.

"I choose Hypno!" She brought out her Pokemon.

"I choose Eevee." As the match began.

"Eevee! Use dig and then attack Hypno." Ash said as Eevee disappeared into soil.

"Clever trick but won't work. Hypno! Use psychic on the ground." She commanded as th ground broke to reveal Eevee Being rosen up in the air .

Oh no ! How do I counteract.

"Eevee ! Use attract." Ash finally said as Eevee sent to Hypno who became confused and wasn't able to protect itself since it was already using psychic.

"Great! This is our chance. Eevee ! Use quick attack ." Ash said as Hypno was hit with great force.

"Finish it with Shadow ball." Ash said excitedly as Hypno just came back to senses to be knocked out by shadow ball.

"Yes ! We did it . Now I know how to defeat Christopher." Ash smiled carrying Eevee as he patted her to which she squeaked.

"So you were training for battle with Akrutik city gym leader?" The girl asked.

"Ya! I battles him and lost against his Alakazam . But now I will challenge again." Ash said.

"Good for you . There are total 20 gyms. You know that . So even if you find yourself unable to defeat some gym leader, you can skip them . Five of them ." She said.

"Yeah ! I am aware of that but I don't think that is a great idea though. I mean if you can't defeat a gym leader , how can you expect to win in league match where there are competitors who have won matches from so many leaders." Ash said .

"That is true. Wow ! You are quite practical. See you ." She sighed going away .

"Yes! Today was a great day . " Ash sighed stroking Eevee as she squirmed over Ash's arms .

"Ha ! Now stop squirming. You are quite tickling." Ash laughed.

"Hey Ash! Was your training a success?" Dawn asked as he arrived to meet them at Pokemon center.

"Yes! I can't wait for tomorrow. I am now sure about how to win that match." Ash remarked.

"That is great. We are also looking forward to your battle." Serena smiled.

"Well all this talk of battle has made me hungry. Let's eat , shall we ?" Ash asked.

"Of course. Food , Pokemon and battles . Only things lurking in your mind." Serena giggled.

As the journey continues.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 594 23
As the Kalos gang continue to travel around the region, one little change of mind would trigger several emotional thoughts and revelations, and cause...
23.4K 532 26
Ash and Pikachu are returning to the Kalos region to meet his old friends. Ash is very excited to meet them.And the main reason he's returning in Kal...
945K 16.5K 74
After his loss in Unova Ash returns home to regroup and plan which region he will go to next. However while planning his next region, tragedy strikes...
64.2K 1.2K 28
When Ash loses the Unova League to Cameron, he realizes that it's time for him to use all of his Pokemon. If he doesn't win the Kalos Pokemon League...