The Day Orochimaru Meet This...

By Wileykat24

What if Orochimaru found a reason to stay in Konohagukure? I mean love is a reason, right? What if Sakumo dec... More

Chapter 1: Team 7 trouble
Chapter 2: He stays
Chapter 3: Falling for him
Chapter 4: Don't take him
Chapter 5: Never leaving you
Chapter 6: Sakumo's mate
Chapter 7: Village gossip and Kakashi's mask
Chapter 8: You say it first
Chapter 9: The girl in the closet
Chapter 10: Sakumo meet our daughter
Chapter 11: Welcome home Jiraiya
Chapter 12: Mark me
Chapter 13: The Elder's gift
Chapter 14: It's real
Chapter 15 and 16: Graduation and Snakes\ Finally A Sex Scence
Chapter 17: Wedding and Lil Black Book
Chapter 18: Break In
Chapter 19: Newborn Insanity
Chapter 20: Danzo Shimura
Chapter 21: Minato Namikaze
Chapter 22: Sakumo's Fault
Chapter 23: I hate this plan
Chapter 24: Danzo's desire
Chapter 25: Deal done
Chapter 26: Saying Goodbye and Learning the Rules of the Game
Chapter 27: Time Skip and Hope
Chapter 28: Minato's Game Plan
Chapter 29: Worry from afar
Chapter 30: Forest of Death and Sibling Bonding
Chapter 31: the Depth of my Plight
Chapter 32: Kinoe comes home
Chapter 33: Hiruzen gets serious
Chapter 34: Team 7 reunion
Chapter 36: Nightmare!!!
Chapter 37: Taking on Root and Danzo
Chapter 38: The Fight
Chapter 39: You have done well
Chapter 40: You want me to what!?!
Chapter 41: Someone better
Chapter 42: Spicing things up
Chapter 43: It' a time skip, deal with it
Chapter 44: The end for now
The End.
A/N
Wow, just wow!

Chapter 35: Sakumo comes home

472 28 1
By Wileykat24

When I finally got the summons to come home I didn't hesitate. I went straight to the Land of Snow's Daiyamo and told him I had to leave. I made excuses that a family member would be needing us and so we were moving away.

He wanted to know how long until I left and I told him right after I finished this conversation. He wanted to give us a farewell dinner or celebration, but I apologized and said it was an emergency situation and there was no time.

I gathered our things which were mostly sealed in scrolls and placed Kabuto in his sling tied to my back and we left.

"Dada, where we goin?"

"Home, little dragon, we are going home. It's time we go back to our family."

"Famidy?"

"Yes, family, your mama and brothers and sister."

"Not undastand, dada."

"I'm sorry, little dragon. I know you don't. We left a long time ago cause it wasn't safe. But now your mother needs me. And so we are returning to where we belong."

I kept running. I would reach a different terrain soon. We would be out of the Land of Snow by nightfall. But I wanted out of Snow before we stopped anywhere.

"Mommy? Me hab a mommy? Me aldayz wanna mommy!"

"Yes, you do. And brothers Minato, Kakashi and Kinoe and a sister, Anko. They miss you and will be so happy to see you again."

"Sorry, dada I no undastand."

"It's ok. Why don't you close your eyes and go to sleep, little dragon, we have a long journey home."

"Mmmmm, otay."

I didn't stop running all night. I stopped at an inn so we could eat and Kabuto could rest and awhile. But I was too full of energy to stay for more than a few hours.

That is how our trip went. Weeks went by. I would eventually stop for enough time to rest and eat for me also. But traveling with a toddler was slow going. He would get fussy from no activity and hungry or have to toilet. It was endless stopping. I had plenty of money. When you are provided housing and paid well you tend to save up money. So we stayed at inns. I wouldn't subject my son to camping yet. Besides I felt unsafe doing so.

By the time I made it outside Konohagukure, I was looking a lot scruffy and travel worn. Kabuto wasn't much better. I sent a summons straight to the hokage and waited. I was starting to get worried. I had arrived early morning and it was after noon now.

I was on high alert when I felt chakra. But then Kaze (Wind), the ninken I sent, came running up to me. I felt the chakra pulse. Someone who knew my family traditions.

"Dad?"

"Minato? Is that you?"

Around a tree my eldest son came. His light sunshine blonde hair and sky blue eyes and sparkling smile. Just as I remembered, only a touch older.

We race to each other and I embraced him as a father to his son and not as men greeting each other.

"Oh, dad, I'm so glad you are back."

"Me too. You are almost a man now. I've missed too much."

"Dada?"

I felt Kabuto stir awake from his nap on my back. Minato smiled at him.

"You are so big now, Kabuto! I'm your brother, Minato. I have not seen you since you were a baby."

"My bodder?"

"Yes. Come on. Grab hold. I'm gonna take us home."

I grabbed at his jonnin vest with both hands and felt the world twist around me.

We stood in the family area of the Hatake compound house.

"How?"

"Hiraishin no Jutsu. The one on the scroll you left me. I had to modify it a little."

"But the seals?"

"On these. I gave one to your summons before she returned to you."

He showed me a three pronged kuni that had the seal carved into the handle.

"I have them hid all over town and the house."

"Smart. Is anyone home?"

"No, not right now. I actually have to leave. My team is doing a couple D missions right now. We will be done by the time academy is out. Kakashi and I will pick up Anko and then come home. Mama and Kinoe usually get home right before dinner. Kabuto's room has been cleaned and the crib removed for a bed.  I think the kids put some toys in there for him. And there are some bento or left overs in the frig. I gotta go. I will see you later though, dad."

"Alright, go if you need to get back to your team."

He came and hugged me once more, before he flashed away.

"Come on son lets go take a bath and get cleaned up."

"Otay, dada."

Later on I felt three pulses of chakra and pulsed back I went running for the door. I was tackled by Anko.

"Oh, daddy, your home. I missed you. I love you. Don't ever leave again. Please."

"I missed you too, baby girl. And I love you also and I won't. I promise. I'm sorry we lied to you. Kakashi?"

He looked at his hands. Then Minato. Then Anko. I set her down and walked to him.

"I'm sorry. So very sorry, pup. Please forgive me. I...I missed you. All of you. I love you, pup. I truly am sorry."

At that he closed the distance and hugged me.

"To-san, I'm sorry. I missed you also. I'm sorry, I said such mean things and was mad when I didn't know. I'm sorry. I love you, To-san."

"Dada?"

We heard as he waddled in. He took in me hugging Kakashi. With Anko and Minato watching us.

"Baby brother?"

"Kabuto?"

Kakashi and Anko said. They ran at him and hugged him. He looked a little frightened and taken back. But he relaxed into their hugs as they told him how much they missed him and loved him.

"Brodder? Sissy? Mine?"

"Yes, little dragon. Kakashi and Anko are also your brother and sister. Hell, if Kakashi hadn't begged for you so much, I don't even know if we would have you."

"Oh I don't know about that, dad, I'm pretty sure mama wanted him just as badly."

"Oh then you have no idea how much, pup, actually begged."

Kakashi looked sheepish. And Minato smirked at him.

"Oh really, do tell me more, dad,  cause I need every little detail. Some one deserves payback."

I gave the boys a look. Anko decided to elaborate for me.

"Kashi has been teasing nii-san almost non stop about Kushina-nee-chan."

"How about you two spar and show dad and Kabuto how good you've got?"

"Nii-san, you just want us away from To-san so he can tell you embarrassing stories."

Minato chuckled. And rubbed the back of his head like Jiraiya does.

"True, but I also think he'd be impressed at how good you both are."

"Fine. Come on, To-san, I actually do want to show you."

"Me too, daddy. Let's go, Kabuto."

He didn't understand.

"Little dragon that's you. You're Kabuto."

When they gave me a look. I said...

"We have been living under aliases this whole time. It's gonna take him a little bit before he gets used to being called Kabuto."

Minato stretched his arms out to lift up Kabuto and he went to him. He smiled at his big brother as we followed Kakashi and Anko to the court yard.

I sat down beside Minato as we watched them spar. And he filled me in on what has happened since I got called home.

Later...

I was running late this evening. It had been one day from hell. I had side stepped all over the facility as I heard Danzo was there. So I tried to be where ever he wasn't. I had succeed in avoiding him, but it left my nerves frayed.

As I walked up to the house I pulsed my chakra. Minato pulsed back. And as I walked in and I helped Kinoe takes of his shoes. I heard footsteps approach. I slipped off my sandals and turned around. I was enveloped into a pair of arms I had missed for too long.

"SAKUMO!"

"Hello, my koi, I'm home."

I wrapped my arms around his neck as his lips found mine and his lips fit so perfectly I started tearing up. I lost myself in his kisses and his warmth and his touches. It was like Tengoku (heaven).

"Mommy?"

I broke our kiss. And looked down. Kinoe was holding my pant leg and starring at us.

"Sorry, my angel. This is your father."

Sakumo bent down and picked him up.

"So this is our little Kinoe, huh? You really are a little fellow. Hello, my little cub, I'm your daddy."

"Dad...dy. Hi."

He said shyly. The I noticed the 4 sets of eyes on us from across the room. I rushed over and snatched Kabuto into my arms. I started crying as I kissed him and rocked him.

"Oh, my miracle. My baby boy. Oh Gods, how I've missed you. I love you. I love you so much, Kabuto. Mommy, has missed you. Your so big. Oh Kami, my baby. You're home. I can't believe this. Sakumo he is so big. I love you, my baby. Welcome back."

He at first didn't hug me. I was afraid I might have been scarring him and then he hugged me back.

"My mommy. Mommy! I have mommy!"

He kissed my face and held on to me. I cried tears of joy.

"No try, mommy. Dada, why my mommy try?"

Sakumo came over and wiped my tears away and kissed my lips.

"He is happy you are home, little dragon."

I hugged Sakumo as I held my youngest and he held Kinoe. Minato and Kakashi and Anko joined our hug. And I felt my heart so full I thought it might burst. And I was laughing and still crying.

"Are you gonna cry all night, my koi?"

"No, but maybe from time to time. I'm just so happy right now. My love and all my babies are home."

"Kaa-chan, we're not babies any more."

Sakumo laughed so fully at that. My knees went weak hearing it.

"Minato. Kakashi. Here take your brothers and all of you start dinner. Your mother and I
will be back in a few minutes."

He walked us to our bed room and shut the door. He kissed me right up against it and I melted into him. I sighed and moaned into our kiss. When the need for air became too much. I broke from his lips. He nibbled and kissed down my jaw and neck to my mate mark. He grazed it with his teeth before sucking on it.

"Oh have I have missed you. I have felt so empty with out you, my love."

"I burn for you. My Utsukushī. Two years with out you in my arms. I love you so much. My mate. (He growled and butterfly danced in my belly.) I want you right now. I want to mark you all over again. Say you'll be mine. Willing, loving and wild between our sheets and we can return to our children."

I was feeling heat course through my body at his words. I felt flush. I kissed his mate mark. Then his lips as I held him close to me.

"Only for you, my love, my mate. Only for you. Come on our children await. For latter the night is all yours."

I opened the door. And with our fingers entwined while we held hands, we made our way back to the kitchen. We helped our children make dinner and ate as a complete family for the first time.

We never stopped touching each other in some way all night. I held my miracle to me and Sakumo held Kinoe. He touched and hugged our children all evening long.

We laughed at stories and talked about our future. It was joyous. Then it was time for our four youngest to get ready for bed.

After baths and stories we tucked our children in.

"Sweet dreams, my miracle. My baby. Good night, Kabuto, mommy loves you."

"Good night, my angel. Mommy loves you. Go to sleep."

"Good night, my Amai. Get your rest. I love you."

"Good night, my Hatchling. I love you. Thank you for all of this. It's because of you, Kakashi. Sweet dreams."

"Good night, my dear boy. Never forget, I love you."

I took my husband's hand and lead him to our bed room. We set our silencing wards and fell into each other's arms. Worshipping each other over and over again.

We went to sleep in the early hours of the day wrapped around one another.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 6K 66
An experiment subject. That's all Yoru's life was defined as until she escaped Orochimaru's lethal experiments. Her lust for blood along with an acci...
5.2K 152 27
Reborn As An Uchiha ... -Naruto fanfic- Kakashixreader ... ~What happens when Y/N and her brother get on a plane back home? How will things happen w...
11.1K 465 12
Jiraiya has always been crazy for the ladies, but once he starts to know Orochimaru better and see him differently... will he stay the same? Will thi...
1.4K 46 6
So rewatching Naruto I couldn't help think about this pairing and so have looked at some fanfictions but couldn't help wanting to write a bit of my o...