Female Celebrities X Male Rea...

By theflashfan52

Another imagines book by moi. I decided because I wanted to write for other female celebs. I take requests. N... More

Requests Page
Schedule Page
Surprise (Kylie Jenner)
From the moment (Sofia Carson)
Gamer Boy (Vanessa Moe)
Delievery Boy (Cindy Kimberley)
Professor Gomez (Selena Gomez)
What Did I Do Wrong (Hailey Baldwin)
Closer (Halsey)
You Like That? (Jessica Kennedy Parker)
My Bestfriend's Mother (Taylor Hill)
Mate (Gigi Hadid)
Come Back To Me (Corinna Kopf)
Secretary Y/LN (Madison Beer)
Ice Cream Selpink review
A/N Reason for not posting this weekend
AG6 is COMING
POSITIONS AG6
New Author A/n
POSITIONS SINGLE COVER
POSITIONS MUSIC VIDEO
POSITIONS MUSIC VIDEO REVIEW
Positions the album review

Head Over Heels (Madison Beer)

13K 110 12
By theflashfan52

General POV

Y/n was currently getting ready for a party is best friend David Dobrik invited him to along with others.

Yeah that David Dobrik, dude with the money and has a habit of giving away cars to his friends. David and Y/n have been friends since high-school. David would make vines and force Y/n to be in them. Both gained fame from vine. After Vine shutdown David became a vlogger while Y/n went to college and now being 24 he is in law school. Y/n's always had an interest in law so he studied and studied and eventually he got into Stanford law school which is his highest accomplishment. He wants to be the lawyer to do the right thing, not sell out like lots of other lawyers who lie about evidence. It doesn't seem to happen a lot but it does.

Y/n was putting the finishing touches on his outfit when he gets a call.

He picks up his phone to see the caller ID, it was David calling. He answers the phone putting it up to his ear.

Y/n: What's up. I'm almost ready.
David: Okay, I just wanted to let you know that Madison is gonna be at the party.
Y/n: Really? Is she going to be with him.
David: If your talking about Jack then yeah he's gonna be there.
Y/n: Why?!?!
David: Cause he's her boyfriend.
Y/n: Okay fine.
David: Don't be like that.
Y/n: Like what?
David: Your jealous.
Y/n: I'm not, I just don't like Jack he's weird.
David: I don't like him too but he's Madison's boyfriend I can't just tell him to not come.
Y/n: I guess your right.
David: Don't be upset at the party.
Y/n: I won't. Bye I'll see you in a few.
David: Okay see you later.

Y/n hung up the phone putting it down and flopping on the bed, hands on his face, he let out a scream before looking at the fan.

Y/n POV

Why does he have to come? Jack is just a weird guy he gives me bad vibes. I've heard that he's cheated on Madison but I'm not sure. There were pictures of him with another girl both of them extremely close to each other. So I have my suspicions. Madison is so head over heels with the guy. So it's a problem that I'm in love with Madison. She knows about my feelings and sometime I ask her if she wants to go out, but she tells me no. I mean I understand that she's in a relationship but when she and Jack broke up 2 months ago I asked her and she said she still loves Jack.

If she were with me I would treat her like a queen...no a goddess. I'm so in love with her and it has a bad effect on me. Being in love with a person in a relationship is a terrible thing to do, but you can't control who you love it just creeps up on you. When I first met Madison I felt a connection. I thought it was just me thinking of her like a little sister, but then I realized that I'm actually in love with her. By the time I realized I was in love with her was when i found out she was with Jack. That day I just stayed in bed watching TV doing no homework or work. But I just moved on with my life hiding my love but making it clear that I wanted to date her. My friend group knows that I like her but they don't know I love her.

I love everything about her. She's stunning, she's chill, she's funny, she's an amazing singer. I wanna get to know her more than I already do. I wanna know what are her favorite things. Her favorite color, favorite car, favorite clothing, favorite food, favorite everything. I wish I could be with her.

General POV

After a while of staring at the ceiling and having a conversation with himself Y/n got up. He grabbed his wallet, phone and keys and made his way to his motorcycle.

He grabbed his helmet putting it on and putting the face shield down. He started the cycle and made his way over to David's house for the party.

Time Skip

Y/n pulled up to David's driveway, he heard the loud music along with the yelling of everyone. He turned the engine off and locked his motorcycle into place. He took of his helmet and put it in the helmet compartment. He fixed his hair taking off his gloves. He walked up to the house and opened it seeing that it was unlocked, which made him worry a little since anyone could walk in. He spotted David walking up to him putting his hands on David's shoulder scaring him.

David: Don't scare me like that.
Y/n: All I did was put my hands on your shoulder.

David laughed before hugging Y/n. Y/n greeted all of David and his friends.

Y/n: So where is Madison?
Natalie: You still hung up on her?
David: Of course he is.
Y/n: No I just wanna know where she is.
David: Stop lying to us, I called you to tell you that Madison and Jack is coming and you sound so jealous at the mention of Jack's name.
Y/n: No I didn't. I just don't like Jack he seems weird.
David: That is true but you sounded jealous. We already know you like Madison so stop telling us you don't.

Y/n looked down at the ground blushing while David and Natalie laughed. Y/n walked away embarrassed he grabbed a can of soda and two slices of pizza. He sat down on the couch talking with other people. As he was talking to this one guy about school he saw at the side of his eye a beautiful girl. He turned around to see Madison glowing with beauty. He looked her up and down, her flawless hair running down her back.

She walked in looking like a model and Y/n couldn't stop staring. Eventually his eyes moved to the man that made Y/n jealous. Jack Gilinsky the guy who had what Y/n wanted, Madison. Madison and Jack separated going to talk to their friends not that Jack really knew anyone at the party. Y/n was talking to Scotty on the couch when Madison plopped down next to Y/n.

Madison: Hey Y/n, hey everyone.

Y/n turned to Madison before pulling her into a hug.

Y/n: Hey Madison how are you?
Madison: I'm good, making some music. How are you? How's school?
Y/n: A little stressed, but pretty good. I mean I knew law school was going to be a lot of work but I didn't expect this much work but it's all good.
Madison: I feel bad for you.
Y/n: Don't I love law. You look beautiful tonight.

Madison blushed looking down moving her hair to cover her face. She let out a quiet 'thank you' before looking back up at Y/n who had a shy smile.

David: Kiss already!

Madison and Y/n looked at David with wide eyes while everyone was laughing at their flustered states.

Madison: I have a boyfriend.
Natalie: Well your boyfriend seems to be really close with that girl.

Natalie pointed at a direction and Madison turned her head to see Jack talking and feeling up this blonde girl with a bad dye job. Madison got up walking up to Jack slapping him. Jack looked at Madison with anger. Y/n quickly got up in case Madison got hurt. Y/n stood by Madison.

Madison: What were you doing?
Jack: I was just talking to this girl.
Madison: You were flirting, feeling her up.
Jack: Why are you jealous?
Madison: Why wouldn't I be jealous. My boyfriend is talking and touching another girl. Your faces were inches apart. So tell me why wouldn't I be jealous.
Jack: Your making a scene. Let's talk outside.

Madison nodded but before she left Y/n stopped her.

Madison: Don't worry I'll be alright.
Y/n: Okay.

Madison walked out of the house with Jack. Y/n turned to the girl Jack was talking to. She smirked at him before showing her phone with Jack's contact number. Y/n walked away angry.

As Madison and Jack talked outside Y/n couldn't help but worry. What lies were Jack feeding her? As time passed by and Madison didn't come back Y/n got very concerned. He excused himself from the person he was talking to. He quickly walked outside to hear yelling. He walked towards the yelling and the site that he saw enraged him. Jack slapped Madison making her fall to the ground.

Y/n: Hey!

Jack turned his head around, seconds later he was tackled to the ground by Y/n. Jack tried to fight off Y/n, but Y/n was far to strong. Y/n punched Jack a couple of times before being pushed away by Madison her hands on his chest.

Y/n: YOU DON'T HIT WOMEN!
Madison: Y/n calm down.
Y/n: How can I? He hit you.
Madison: I'm okay. Can we go?
Y/n: Where do you want to go?
Madison: Somewhere beautiful.

Y/n nodded taking Madison's hand. Y/n gave Madison his helmet helping her into his motorcycle. Before Y/n could leave Jack yelled at them.

Jack: You can't leave! She's my girlfriend!
Madison: No I am not! We are OVER!

Y/n leaving a stunned Jack. Madison tightly wrapped her arms around Y/n's waist. Y/n enjoyed the feeling of Madison's arms around him. Madison rested her head on Y/n's back replying the moments from before.

She was having a good time at David's house, talking with Y/n, but was interrupted by her boyfriend well ex-boyfriend flirting with some girl. Madison knew getting back together with Jack was a terrible thing but she thought that she could change him make him better, but boy was she wrong. She was saved my her knight in shining armor.

Time Skip

Y/n and Madison have been on the road for a good hour, they were now in the desert area of California.

Y/n found a nice spot it looked beautiful, there was a cliff for the two to sit near.
Imagine there is a cliff

Y/n parked his motorcycle he turned the power off and got off. He took off Madison's helmet. When Madison opened her eyes she gasped at the beautiful scenery.

Y/n: We are here.
Madison: This is beautiful.
Y/n: Glad you like it.

Y/n grabbed Madison's hand and led near the cliff but keep a good distance away from the ledge. He took off his jacket and set it down on the ground so they could sit on it. Y/n and Madison took a seat, Madison laid her head on Y/n's shoulder, while Y/n laid his head on her head.

Madison: Thank you for this.
Y/n: No problem. Are you okay?
Madison: I've had better days. When I got back together with Jack I thought I could change him. Truthfully I lost my feelings for him a long time ago but I wanted to give a second chance I wanted him to get better, so I thought I could help, but I guess that didn't work. Lately I've started gaining feelings for someone else, but I don't know if they like me back. I guess love isn't for me.

Y/n turned his head Madison looked up at him. Y/n cupped her face.

Y/n: Don't say that. You are capable of having someone love you. You just haven't found the right person. Love works in different ways it's not something that comes to you in an instant it takes time. Love is one of those supernatural forces that no one understands. To find love you have to be patient and you can't rush it. Can I say something?

Madison nodded letting Y/n continue.

Y/n: I like you. I'm head over heels for you. Madison I love everything about you, your personality, your beauty, your grace, your voice, everything about you caused me to become head over heels for you. And I don't know how it happened but it did. I know you just got out of a relationship but I need to get this off my chest. It's okay if you don't like me back I understand I just needed to tell you.

Y/n closed his eyes waiting to be rejected but what came next shocked him. He felt Madison's soft lips on him. He took a few seconds to register what was going on. He eventually kissed back it wasn't rushed it was soft and slow. They pulled apart and when they opened they're eyes they could see the love swirling around in each other's eyes.

Madison: I'm head over heels for you too.

The rest of the night they spent in each other's embrace looking up at the night sky.

THE END
Hi Noora here, hope you enjoyed. I've decided with the amount of updates I'm doing every weekend I'll actually update throughout the week. I'm keeping the dates on the schedule the same. This books updates will always be on the weekends.
Recently my school load as increased for some odd reason.
Vote and Comment. Thank you for understanding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 340 34
Inspired by many stories of celebrity groupchat so I thought I would make my own
177K 2.5K 30
Sum short ass imagines. (On and Off Updates)
80.9K 917 34
I hope you like this book Request open October 21 2019 Request closed December 17 2019
223K 3K 40
Kendall Jenner Taylor Hill Bella Hadid Gigi Hadid Kylie Jenner Hailey Baldwin Ariana Grande Demi Lovato Selena Gomez And others... Requests Open! #...