Double Trouble!!

De dusky_writes

Nandini Murthy and Mannat Murthy are two twins. They are identical, with their face to their smile everything... Mais

Introduction.. + Copyright
(1) The Malhotra's
(2) The Murthy's
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
Part 38
Part 39
part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
part 45
New Story
Part 46
Part 47

part 12

5.3K 750 381
De dusky_writes

A crap update 😪😪 well the update isn't short not long one either 🤷🤷..

4 more updates to go then I will discontinue this story because of the low response.. no target vote and comment if you want to..

Malhotra Mansion

Breakfast Table..

"Morning" anurag wished and sat for breakfast..

Anurag's pov..

"Anurag today you have to meet with prisha your to be fiance" dad said much to my annoyance..

"I don't have time" I replied and took a sip of my bournvita..

"What don't have time?" Dad asked..

Control anurag control..

"I am busy I am handling the new project all alone" I answered and looked at manik who was looking at us keenly with so much of interest while sipping his bournvita..

"I am the head and I am giving you leave you can go" dad said and that was it..

I stood up buttoning my blazer "I am not going and it's final so don't force me" I said..

"Anu your breakfast" maa said..

"I am not hungry" I said looking at maa..

"What type of behaviour is this anurag?" Dad asked or you can say shouted..

"It will be really good sir if you stop forcing me in every thing my life is not a business deal" I said calmly and walked out of the Mansion..

I sat inside the car and drove off just then my phone beeped with a message..

From
Mine Minnie 🌍♥️

Meet me now I am waiting outside the college..

I read the message and quickly called my pa connecting it with my earpods..

"Hello karan tell me my today's schedule" I said as soon as he picked the call..

"Sir you have one meeting after lunch and you have some important files to check" he said and sighed..

"Accha ok I'll be little late today I hope you can handle it in my absence" I said..

"Yes sir I'll" he said..

"Ok then put all the files in my table ready I'll be there as soon as possible" I hung up the call and drove to St Xavier's College..
________________________________

Mannat's pov..

"Nandini I am not going college I want to meet Anurag" I said looking outside from the car's window..

"Babe we have important classes today" nandini said while driving..

"It's important nandini and you toh attending classes na you'll give me the notes later" I replied..

"Fine" nandini sighed and concerntrate on driving..

We stepped out of the car and I looked here and there trying to spot his car..

And finally I saw his car..he sitting inside waiting for me.."bye nandu I'll see you later" I said and hugged her.. she nodded and broke the hug..

I went to him and sat inside the car and he drove off..I didn't utter a single word while he was trying to make conversation with me..

We stepped inside his apartment..he locked the door and turned towards me..

"I hope you are happy now?" I asked..he looked confuse..

"What are you saying mannat?" He asked frowning..I chuckled..

"I am just saying that you are happy now afterall you are getting married to Prisha Kapoor the bollywood diva" I said..

"Are you out of your mind?" he shouted but I didn't flinch a bit..

"I am saying the right thing she even updated a picture with you in her Instagram handle with a caption to be husband didn't you check huh? Arre karlona aap comment bhi kardena afterall ap..ki sha..di jo ha.i" I shouted but my voice broke at last as my tears betrayed me..

(Check the post she has posted and even comment afterall you are getting married)

"You were smiling yesterday standing beside her" I said wiping my tears harshly..

"Mannat" he tried to wiped my tears but I moved back..

"Don't touch me" I said showing my palm and sat down on the couch palming my face..

"Mannat please listen to me" he knelt infront of me and hold my both hands..

"Please stop crying baccha"he wiped my tears..

"Now you will leave me right?"I asked looking at him..

"Why are you thinking like this baccha?" He cupped my cheeks and wiped my tears..

"I'll die without you anurag aap jaan hai mere" I cried out loud hugging him tightly my face nestled on his neck..

(You are my life)

"I love you only mannat and I am yours only like you are mine please stop crying" he said softly in my ear while caressing my back...

He broke the hug and sat beside me.."I think it's the time we should talk to our parents" he said giving my palm a gentle squeeze..

"Woh nahi manenge" I muttered looking at him.."what if they forces us for divorce? No no no this can't be happen right" I started blabbering shaking my head..

"Ssshh calm down mannat nothing will happen like that" he said caressing my hair and back..

I cupped his cheeks and pulled him close to me before he could register anything I placed my lips on his..he was shocked by my move..I didn't care and sucked his lips softly..I needed him I needed his assurance..I was about to pulled back but he pulled me close by my waist and kissed me in his dominating way while caressing my back and waist..I scratched the blazer from his body and threw it away.. I unbuttoned first two buttons of his shirt just then he broke the kiss and hold my hand..

"Mannat what are you doing?" He was breathing heavily so as me..

"Not now"I whispered pulling him close..

"Don't start baby it's not the right time" he whispered cupping my cheeks..

"I need it" I whispered..

"But-" I placed my finger on his lips "no ifs buts" I whispered and that was it for him..

He stood up picking me in his arms..he took me to the bedroom and next moment I know our outfits scattered in the floor and we disappeared under the duvet..
_________________________________

"Hello karan I hope all the files are ready I'll be there in time" I said over the phone call..

"Sir I got a call from Manik sir he told me to cancel the meeting" he said making me shocked..

"And you did?" I shouted..

"Sir actu..ally he wa.s shouti.ng at me" I didn't listen and cut the call and dialled manik's number..

"Hii bro" he wished cheerfully as soon as he picked the call..

"What the hell you did manik? Who the fuck told you to cancel the meeting?" I shouted over the phone call..

"Bro chill I did this because of you only you should thank me but you are actually shouting at me very bad Oldie Malhotra" he said dramatically much to my annoyance..

"stop being so dramatic manik" I said being irritate..

"Okay listen don't you think we need to talk about the mess happened yesterday.. anyways I am on my way to your apartment and Miss Musibat is also with me" he said and I sighed..

(Miss Musibat means Miss Troublemaker)

"Fine aaja and also take pizza with you we are hungry" I said..

"Ok bas paise paytm karde" he said..

(Okay, just Paytm the amount)

"So mean Baby Malhotra you earned so much still you are kanjos" I said and I heard him laughing..

"Even you earned so much" he said..

"Ughh okay tu pizza lekar aa main Paytm karta hu" and I hung up the call..

(Fine bring pizza with you and I'll Paytm)
_______________________________

Manik's pov..

I stopped my car infront of St, Xavier's College and stepped out..I straightly went to the canteen comeon no one can stop me dad is one of the board member of this college..

'oh my God The Rockstar Manik Malhotra is here' and I was surrounded with the students again..

Selfie selfie selfie sometimes it irritates me.. finally I spot nandini she was sitting with a girl sipping her coke..

"Hiii Miss Musibat"I wished..

"Oh my God Manik Malhotra" the girl sitting beside him squealed..

"Hiii pretty lady" I wished her and turned towards nandini aka Miss Musibat..

"Let's go" I said holding her arm.. she looked at me angrily then jerked my hand..

"What the fuck is your problem?" She literally shouted..

"Damnn girl you don't need to shout mera ears sahi salamat hai" I said and she made a face..

(My ears are fine and I don't have any hearing issue)

I hold her arm once again and dragged her in corner..

"Hey what are you doing?" She was angry..

"Listen girl..you know that your sister loves my brother so it's our duty to unite them as far as I know you don't want to see tears in your sister's eyes and I can't see my brother sad" I said ..

"What you want me to do?" She asked..

"Come with me" I said holding her hand..

"Where?" She asked..

"Come on girl I won't kidnapped you.. let's go to Anurag's apartment we can discuss our plan there" I said and took out my phone..

"Ok fine let's go" she said I nodded and dialled Karan's number..I told him no actually shouted at him to cancel anurag's meeting and he obeyed afterall I am The Manik Malhotra..
__________________

Okay how's the update? 😶😶😶😑😑😑😑I know it was a crap 😫😫😫

So MaNan is there to help ManAn😍😎.. who is happy?

Rate the update 1-10..

MaNan ka first attraction hoga then love because they aren't sweet like ManAn they are sassy 👅

Who is Prisha Kapoor? Is she negative or positive? Any guesses?

Are you excited for the next update?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.1M 38.1K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
665K 33.6K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
961K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.