History

De tinfoilhat1786

Kelly Severides little sister works as a firefighter at 51. But she finds out that her old flame Jay Halstead... Mai multe

Introduction
History
The morning after
Can You Hear Me?
I'm Fine!
The Calm Before The Storm
Please Stay With Me
Is this goodbye?
I'm Back
How Did You Find Me
Right Person Wrong Time
Todays The Day Isn't It?
Can We Try Again?
Do Not Push!
Get Out Of Our Way
Meet The Parents
A/N
Who's Next?
Someone Call The Intelligiance Unit!
Yes!
Baby?
We Have News.
Boy or Girl?
Labor And Delivery
Welcome Home
I want him home safe.
I want him home safe part 2.
Our Story's Not Over Yet
Maybe It Was A Mistake
a/n
Sick.
tagged
Another Baby?
What Are You Doing Here?
We're Having A...
Welcome To The World
Congratulations
Valentine
How Could You
Where Did We Go Wrong
So The Story Goes
Happy Birthday
Things are Different
Onto New Things
Forever Family
Family Dinner
Love Is War
Best Woman
I Don't
I Do.. Again
Happily Ever After
Alternate Ending
Other Alternate Ending

I Do!

3.2K 34 4
De tinfoilhat1786

Just so you know This is after Sophia and Kelly's dad died.
———————————————————————
(2 months later.)
I walked out into the commons room.
"All I'm saying is you guys should get into shape like Severide and I."
Mouch said
"Which Severide?"
Otis asked.
"Sophia." Mouch answered
"The only reason Severide is in shape is because she had a baby two months ago and her wedding is tonight and she wants to fit into her dress." I said
"Which is exactly why we should be going." Gabby said grabbing my arm. She was followed by Stella and Sylvie.
"But I would rather be at the firehouse then at a venue getting ready."
"Let's go Sophia. If you don't come on I'll marry Jay myself." Gabby said
I raised my eyebrows at her.
"You wouldn't dare."
"Oh but I would. Now let's go."
We drove to the venue and put robes on that all said something different on the back.
Mine said "Bride" Gabby's said "maid of honor" and Stella, Natalie, and Sylvies said "bridesmaid" now we just had to wait for my sister and my mother to come so we could start getting ready.
About 15 minutes later my mom walked in the door with my baby in her arms and my sister behind her.
I grabbed my baby from her arms.
"Hey buddy. Guess what mommy and daddy are getting married today."
He gave me a small smile and then I heard a knock on the door.
"Are you all decent?" I heard a voice yell.
"Yeah come in." I yelled back
Will walked over to me.
"I'm here for Ben. He's well a boy and he has to get ready too."
"Okay." I said with a laugh and then I gave my son to his uncle.
"Hey Will."
"Yeah?"
"Is Jay here yet?"
He shook his head no.
"Neither is Adam." He said
I thought that was weird since Adam is his best man, but I just figured they were running late so I nodded at Will and sent him out to get ready.
"Let's go Sophia the makeup and hair artists are here."
Stella said breaking me out of my thoughts.
I walked over and sat down.
About an hour later my makeup was done.

My makeup.
I sent Sylvie to go talk to Antonio and see if Jay was back yet.
"Any luck?" I asked when she came back in
She shook her head no.
"Ugh."
I walked out of the chair and called Jay.
Straight to voicemail. I tried Adam. Straight to voicemail.
I texted Jay.
Sophia: hey where the hell are you? Are you ok? If your not here in time I'm going to kill you just so you know.
I put my phone away and walked back over to my chair.
"Both him and Adams phone went straight to voicemail."
"Sophia the wedding is in 5 hours, he's probably just late. Relax."
My mom said trying to comfort me.
I gave her a small smile.
And let the stylist do my hair.

My Hair
4 hours later my dress was being zipped up and there was still no sign of Jay.

This is what my dress looks like.

These are my bridesmaids dresses.
"He's not coming is he?"
I said starting to cry.
"Sophia calm down we don't want you to ruin your makeup." Natalie said rubbing my back.
10 minutes later we heard a small knock on the door.
Gabby opened it a crack so whoever it was wouldn't see me dress.
"Yeah?"
"Okay."
"Jay and Adam are here." She said helping me off the bench I was sitting on.
"Oh thank god! They aren't dead in a ditch somewhere. Nice to know." I exclaimed
"Come on let's get your makeup done again."
"Okay."
I sat back down in the chair and let the makeup artist fix my makeup.
45 minutes later my mom went to her seat and we were getting ready to go out when realization hit me.
"Oh my god!" Everyone looked at me.
"What's wrong? Are you ok?" Katie asked running over to me.
"I don't have anyone to walk me down the aisle! Dad is dead." I felt the tears in my eyes.
Gabby saw them and rushed over to me and gave me a hug.
"Shhh, I've got an idea."
10 minutes later everyone was out there and ready and waiting on me. Hermanns daughter pulled my son down the aisle in a wagon while throwing flower petals down. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around and saw Kelly. "Come on I'm walking you down the aisle." He said with a smile. I linked my arm with his and when the doors opened I saw my drill sergeant at the end of the aisle. I didn't know she was ordained. We walked down once the music started playing and at the end of the aisle Hermann was waiting to give me away. He hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek and said
"It's not gonna be all sunshine and rainbows but it's gonna be one hell of a ride." I smiled and went and stood in front of Jay.
"Is that why you were gone all day? You were getting Sergeant Patterson?"
He nodded with a smirk on his face.
"Well let's get you two married."
After Sergeant Patterson said what she needed to say it was time for me and Jay to say the vows we wrote.
"Jay, when I first met you I promised myself that I would forget about you, that you would be just another dumb hookup. I'm so glad that didn't happen because not only did I get a best friend but I found the love of my life. So with that I promise to love you even when I hate you, and too always be there for you through hell or high water. I promise to love you till death do us part."
He smiled at me and I smiled back.
"Sophia, when I first met you I never knew how close we would become. You make me a better man and I thank god every night that your in my life. I can't wait to grow with you and to start a bigger family with more kids. I promise to love you till death do us part."
"Sophia Severide, with this ring do you promise to love Jay in sickness and in health, for better or for worse, and in rich and in poor till death do you part?"
"I do." I said slipping the ring on his finger.
"Jay Halstead, with this ring do you promise to love Sophia in sickness and in health, for better or for worse, and in rich and in poor till death do you part?"
"I do." He said slipping my ring on my finger.
"Any objections?"
I held my breath when she said that praying nobody spoke up.
"I object."
Damnit.
I looked down the aisle and saw my ex fiancé standing there.
"Oh you have got to be kidding me! Why the hell are you here Chris?"
"I still love you Sophia." I saw Jay and Kelly's eyes widen. Stella ran over to Kelly to stop him from going to punch the guy. And I went and held Jay back.
"Chris leave before I let my brother and my husband punch you in the face."
"Sophia please take me back I was always there for you he wasn't. I love you Sophia. Didn't you get the flowers I've been sending to you?"
Well there's the answer to my stalker.
Kelly pushed out of Stellas grip and got into Chris's face.
"No you son of a bitch. When you cheated on her Jay was there for her not you."
"Chris half the people in this church are cops. I suggest you leave willingly because I will not hesitate to have them drag your ass out in cuffs."
"Yeah ok."
"Trudy."
She got up and tried arresting him but he slapped her instead.
I could tell he was drunk.
I ran over and he swung at Trudy with his fist but missed her and hit me.
"Ow." I felt the tears come down my eyes.
Jay rushed over to me.
"Hey are you ok?" He lifted my head up to look at his face.
He brushed his thumb under my eye.
"Your gonna have a black and blue eye."
"It hurts Jay."
"I know baby. Antonio called a patrol officer they are on the way now."
I nodded.
After Chris was arrested we walked back up to the alter.
"Now that that's over with, let's get you too married for real this time. You already said your vows so let's skip to the end. With the power vested in me I know pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Halstead. You may kiss your bride."
Jay dipped me down and kissed me with the cheers of all our guests in the background.

We went to Molly's for the reception. I was sitting at one of the tables when I heard a fork clinking on a class.
"Can I have your attention please?"
I heard gabby say on the stage.
Everyone's attention turned to her.
"I wanna congratulate my best friend for marrying her best friend today. There was some rough patches today but everything went according to plan in the end, well except for the black eye that Sophia now has." There was a few laughs heard.
"That's aside the point though. I love you both and I know you guys are gonna be great together. Oh and Sophia I almost forgot. The firehouse has something for you." She went into the kitchen and came back out with a fireman's jacket and a new helmet.
"We got you a new jacket and helmet that say Halstead on the back instead of Severide." I laughed and said thank you, and we partied all night.

Around 2:30 in the morning me, Jay, and Ben headed home.
After putting Ben in his crib I went and to my bedroom and lay down next my husband.
"Goodnight Mrs.Halstead."
"Goodnight Mr.Halstead."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

27.4K 352 24
Oneshots of Jay's daughter Caitlin. Caitlin is just the name I choose. You can call her whatever you want to. I do not own anyone in the Chicago fra...
406K 6.4K 31
What happens when Jay Halstead meets Hank Voight's adoptive daughter and ex-fiance of one of Chicago's most notorious Drug Dealers Disclaimer: I own...
67.4K 1K 56
Ava Halstead just came back from 2 years as a Marine and is going to firehouse 51 on squad 3 but isn't on the best terms with her brothers because of...
19.5K 272 10
Kayla woods has finally decided to settle thrown in Chicago after getting a place as a paramedic in 51. Which is really good for her because that's w...