What Goes Bump In The Night (...

By Ridiculous_

Yearning for that dominance, that need to take charge, I shoved his tongue out of my mouth and inserted mines... More

| Prologue |
| Diner |
| Forest |
| So pretty |
| Steak |
| 1999 Indian Chief |
| Lions Den |
| Hidden Under Art |
| Go to Hell |
| Damnation |
| Mutilated |
| Familiar |
| No Good |
-New-
Its almost time
Launch

Countdown

3K 52 3
By Ridiculous_

Before we get to the nitty-gritty of it, I just want to say thank you again! You're probably tired of hearing me say this by now, but I can't thank you enough for helping me make one of my dreams come true! We're all bookworms here, and you probably know how much this means to me to see my name in print. So I'll say it again and again and again: thank you!

Now, updates!

The book is now listed in on Goodreads.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/55221340-what-goes-bump-in-the-night

Get! On! It! SEPT 15TH, 2020.

You can now write a review, rate it, add it to your bookshelves, and recommend it. Spread it around like a terrible rash! Tell your friends. Tell your brothers and your sisters. Tell your mom and your dad. Tell your pet rock. Tell your crush, and who knows? You might impress him/her with your cool taste in books!

😉😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8M 353K 66
Throughout the whole of Evan's life, he was convinced he was a sinner. Raised by his psychotic brother who was the Alpha of his pack, Evan believes t...
394K 12K 51
*Mature Content Warning* I rest both my hands against the table. "I'll go on another date with you, if you tell me one thing about yourself that no...
1.3M 37.5K 33
"MINE" He snarled with so much force and dominance that I let a involuntary whimper escape my throat. "Say it" He demanded, his voice harsh but his...
201 31 30
The story of bullying and romance and gangs. And abuse. It shows how any life can get out of hand. "My boyfriends father is choking me! Because I wo...