The Hinata Sisters (Brothers...

Galing kay Phoenix_SWAG01

(I don't own brothers conflict, only Lisa) - - - - - So, I noticed that most fanfiction about Brothers Confl... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter One - Meeting Them
Chapter Two - Lisa To The Rescue
Chapter Three - Breakfast Revelation
Chapter Four - Midnight Memories
Chapter Five - We're Going On Vacation?!
Chapter Six - The Twins' Event
Chapter Seven - Boatride and Parasailing
Chapter Eight - A Kiss Under The Moonlight
Chapter Nine - Catching Cold
Chapter Ten - Hanging Out With Subaru
Chapter Eleven - Drinks and Heartaches
Chapter Twelve - Entertaining The Idol and Meeting My Idol
Chapter Thirteen - Favours and Encounters
Chapter Fourteen - Finally, I'm Home
Chapter Fifteen - Hospitals and Blood
Chapter Sixteen - A Date With... Ulrike
Chapter Seventeen - Panzer of the Death with Nee-chan
Chapter Eighteen - A Crush on Poor Big Brother?!
Chapter Nineteen - Trouble With The Twins
Chapter Twenty -Tutoring Fiasco
Chapter Twenty-One - Rollercoaster Feelings
Chapter Twenty-Two - School Festival With The Prince
Chapter Twenty-Three - The Devil, The Vampire, and Miwa's Request
Chapter Twenty-Four - Study Session With The Tsundere
Chapter Twenty-Five - Christmas Eve
Chapter Twenty-Six - Christmas Trip With The Loser Team
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Deals With The Tsundere
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Embarassing Moments
Chapter Twenty-Nine - The Idol and My Idol
Chapter Thirty - Risen From The Ashes
Chapter Thirty-One - Unravelling The World
Chapter Thirty-Two - Detective Tsundere
Chapter Thirty-Three - Saving The Prince
Chapter Thirty-Four - Finding Out The Truth
Chapter Thirty-Five - Lisa's Reasons
Chapter Thiry-Six - Flower Viewing
Chapter Thirty-Seven - Beauty and the Writer
Chapter Thirty-Eight - Lisa's Errands
Chapter Forty - The First Confession
Chapter Forty-One - The Revelation
Chapter Forty-Two - The Second Confession
Chapter Forty-Three - Comforting the Seiyuu
Chapter Forty-Four - Forgiveness and Unveiling
Chapter Forty-Five - The Autumn Trip
Chapter Forty-Six - A Visit From the Past
Chapter Forty-Seven - The Cross
Forty-Eight - Kisses and Interview
Chapter Forty-Nine - The Siblings' Feelings
Chapter Fifty - Goodbye
Epilogue
Announcement

Chapter Thirty-Nine - Valentine Birthday Debacle

476 22 2
Galing kay Phoenix_SWAG01

"Alright, let's go one more time! Mimasaka-san, you kind of lost your footing on the last step." Inouye-san pointed out. "Alright places! And one... two... three, start!"

By the way, Meet Inouye Kaeda. Inouye-san is our choreographer and is the strictest instructor I have ever met, she is even stricter than Jumin-san. She takes her job seriously, and in the result of that, she is a well-known choreographer all over Asia. It is quite hard to hire her, so it is a good thing that Jumin-san knew her in college.

Currently, we are practising a few dances that will soon be used on my tour. Though the tour is still months away, it is better to have new choreography to impress the audience and show them a great time. We have been practising all day until Inouye-san was satisfied, though I kind of agree with her method. Who would want to watch a tour if the dancers are not synchronous, right?

"And that's a wrap! Amazing everyone, I am impressed." Inouye-san exclaimed. "Thank you for your hard work, see you all again on Monday. Phoenix-chan, don't forget to at least practice dancing for at least an hour so that it will strengthen your stamina. We won't have you panting like a dog on stage because you're not used to it,"

"Yes ma'am!"

"Good! I'll see you all on Monday, have a good weekend."

"Bye Inouye-san!"

"Man, you must be feeling the pressure don't you." Kuzu-kun taunted as he sat beside me on the floor.

"Kind of, but it's alright. Other than singing, I adore dancing. Plus, she is right. I need to work harder for this to be a success," I huffed and laid on my back.

"I hate to be you right now. I'm glad all I got to do is sing and play the guitar," He smirked.

"Hey, you need to work hard to or else I'll kick you off the stage." I chuckled.

"Not if I beat you to it," and because of that, I manoeuvered to pin him on the ground and sit on him.

"If you can't beat me at this, you won't be able to throw me off the stage." I teased as I continue to pin him down as he struggled beneath me. "Surrender!"

"No! Because I still have a chance!" He shouted and quickly tickled me on the sides letting me loose my grip on him and pinned me on the ground. "Surrender!"

"NO!" I struggled as hard as I can, but no one can escape the clutches of tickle torture. "Fine! Fine! You win!"

"Hehe,"

"Get off me!" I said while out of breath.

"Hmm, not until I give you my present."

"And that would be?" he didn't answer. Instead, he pinned both my arms above me making her lean closer to me.

"Advance happy birthday," He whispered and started leaning even more.

'Is he going to kiss me?!'

"LISA!!" Kuzu-kun stopped and we both looked at the direction to the source of the voice. It was Yusuke.

"Y-Yusuke!" I gasped and knocked Kuzu-kun off of me. "It's not what you think!"

"Really? Then can you explain why this vampire-wannabe was on top of my sister!" Yusuke growled as he pulled me to his side. "He would have taken advantage of you if I didn't come here!"

"Hey! Kuzu-kun is not like that. We are wrestling, and to why he was on top of me is because he was winning." I explained.

"You sure?"

"I'm sure," I said. "So, why are you here?"

"Ema asked me to picked you up because she couldn't. She said that she was going to buy something for tomorrow," He said.

"Oh, okay. Well, I need to take a shower. Do you mind waiting for a bit? I won't take long, I promise." I assured as I pick my gym bag by the mirrors.

"Alright, be fast we still have to swing by Suba-nii's school." He said as he sat on the bench.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll see you on Monday Kuzu," I said as I pulled him from the floor.

"You too, enjoy your tomorrow plans." He said and kissed me on the cheeks.

"OY! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE FOR KISSING MY SISTER!"

'Ughh, Yusuke is more difficult to handle than Juli when it comes to being overprotective.'

- - - - -

"Come on, he's probably at the gymnasium," Yusuke said as we both entered the campus and pulled me towards the covered court.

"Do you always come here?" I asked as I adjusted my glass and cap.

"Sometimes,"

"Wow, amazing!" I exclaimed as I saw Suba Nii-chan at the court who seems to be having a practice match. Today is the first time I'm watching Suba Nii-chan play, and he does not disappoint. "What is Suba Nii-chan's position?"

"He's their shooting guard,"

"Amazing, Suba Nii-chan is so amazing!" I exclaimed as I sat by the bleachers and continued watching the match.

Even though he's only a second-year student, he has a lot of fangirls cheering his name when the match starts. I also noticed that Suba Nii-chan isn't exactly the tallest in court, but he doesn't lose to anyone and keeps scoring three points one after another

"Did you see that?! He scored a ball even though he was far away!" I squeal while hitting poor Yusuke. I stood on the bleachers and cupped my hands to my mouth to scream as I can, "Go Suba Nii-chan!"

It seemed to have worked because he looked at our direction. Although it looked like everyone heard me because I noticed that they were looking at me. Feeling embarrassed, I sat back down and hid behind Yusuke to escape their stares.

"Hey, is that Phoenix Rose?!"

"No way! She is Subaru-san's sister!?"

"Little sister it seems, she called him 'Nii-chan' a while ago."

'Shimata! My cap must have fallen off! Please don't focus on me and focus on the game instead!'

And luck on was on my side, they didn't go on a rampage towards me and continued to watch the game instead. Yusuke laughed at my demise, but he was still giving off the strong protective side to keep them away from us.

After that, Suba Nii-chan's team ends up winning the practice match, and to avoid being bombarded by the students, Yusuke and I quickly went towards where Suba Nii-chan was resting.

"Congratulations, Nii-chan!" I exclaimed as I jumped on his back.

"L-Lisa!" Nii-chan shouted as he almost lost his balance when I jumped on him. "Oy! You shouldn't be jumping on someone like that!"

"Hehe, sorry!" I smiled as I remove myself from his back. "I just wanted to congratulate you!"

"T-Thanks,"

"I thought you didn't want to attract any attention," Yusuke retorted as he walked beside me.

"Yeah, but that won't stop me from congratulating my Nii-chan!" I exclaimed.

"Hey, Subaru! I didn't know that your sister is the 'Phoenix Rose', how come you didn't tell us?" One of Nii-chan's teammates said.

"Wow, I didn't know that I was this famous," I said.

"Are you kidding? With that performance that you did on the Starlight Awards, who wouldn't forget that?" Another teammate of Nii-chan exclaimed.

"Yeah! Also, could I take a picture with you?" He asked.

"S-Su-"

"No!" Both Nii-chan and Yusuke screamed.

"Why? It's not like it would do any harm," I said and walked beside the two athletes. "Come on Nii-chan, Yusuke, take our picture!"

"Fine," Nii-chan sighed and grabbed his teammate's phone. "One, two, three."

"Thank you! I'm Higa Daisuke," said the one with black hair and yellow-golden eyes.

"I'm Kinoshita Tsubasa," said the one with silver hair and blue eyes with a tattoo on his arm.

"You already know who I am, but it was nice to meet you two," I said.

"We should probably go now, the brothers might be waiting to for," Nii-chan said.

"Alrighty, bye Tsubasa-san, bye Daisuke-san."

"Bye Phoenix-san!"

- - - - -

As of now, we are in the living room chilling. Because I was tired of all the dancing I place my head on Nii-sama's lap.

"Someone is marking the day tomorrow," Ukyo Nii-chan muttered. "Does someone have a special plan tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow is Valentine's day, right?" Tsubaki Nii-chan exclaimed.

'Oh, tomorrow is already Valentine's day...'

"So... Then there is a possibility that she'll mark the date down so she won't forget to give her chocolate," Azusa Nii-chan concluded.

I heard the chair made a notice and I can see that almost all of the brothers seemed determined or confident that they would receive chocolate from Nee-chan.

"I'm back," I heard Nee-chan greet and the brothers were kind of freaking me out because they were watching Nee-chan like a hawk waiting for its prey.

"Huh?"

"What the? What's wrong, pervert brothers?" Juli asked making me chuckle.

"Umm, is there something wrong?" Nee-chan asked.

"Choco...late?" Taru-kun mumbled as he saw the gift bag on Nee-chan arms.

"Uhm, I'll be going now. I have homework to do," Nee-chan uttered and left the room.

"Man, you scared her away." I laughed as I adjusted my position still laying on Nii-sama's lap.

"What about you, Lisa-chan? Don't you have a special someone to celebrate Valentine's with?" Nii-sama asked as he stroke my hair.

"Hmm, maybe."

"It is with that perverted vampire you call yourself a boyfriend?" Yusuke grumbled.

"It's for me to know and for you to find out," I said as I propped myself to sit properly on the couch.

"Well then, it's probably late. I need my rest, I still have places to go to tomorrow. Night Nii-chans!" I said and walked upstairs.

'Valentines huh, what a joke.'

- - - - - TIME SKIP - - - - -

"Lisa! Happy Birthday!" Nee-chan exclaimed as she plumped herself on top of me.

"Nee-chan! You ruined the dream that I was having!" I whined as I attempted to cover myself with my blanket.

"Come on, it's your birthday! You must be happy especially since it is also Valentines and you love chocolate," Nee-chan said as she pulled the blanket off of me.

"Yeah, but you know how I feel about this day." I groaned.

"I know, but you shouldn't let this day bring you down," Nee-chan said. "I'm going out for the day, you should get out of bed or else the brothers will know that something is up."

"I'll be fine..." I groaned and sunken back to the bed.

"Alright... I'll see you later," then she left my room.

Few hours have passed and I still haven't gone out of bed. I just want this day to end as fast as it could. However, I feel like this is the longest day ever.

*Stomach grumbles*

'I wonder what food Ukyo Nii-chan prepared today,'

"Nii-cha-! Huh? What are you guys doing?" I asked as soon as I have reached the kitchen.

"Azusa it went it! Lick it!"

"Jeez,"

"My chocolate is the best!"

"Ah! I don't know anymore!"

'Huh? Maybe I'll just eat outside...'

I went back to my room and change into a white plain cropped spaghetti strap tank top, plaid skirts, black jacket, and a swirl-01S high heel ankle boots. I didn't want to tell them where I was going so I quietly went out the door and decided to walk around the streets first. As I was walking, I saw a food stall selling various kinds of street foods and the sight of it made my mouth water.

'Hmm, food is still food.'

I stood in front of a food stall which sells takoyaki, okonomiyaki, and yakisoba. Being the food lover that I am, I tried every single one of them.

"Hmm? Why is a beautiful woman like you celebrating Valentines all on your own?" A man asked and I saw that it was Daisuke-san and Tsubasa-san.

"Hello Daisuke-san, Tsubasa-san." I smiled at them.

"Huh? How did you know us?"

"Oh right," I removed my glasses. "It's me,"

"Phoe-!"

"Shush!" I clamped their mouths before they could scream my name. "Do you want a stampede here?"

"S-Sorry, we almost forgot." Daisuke-san scratched the back of his neck.

"It's alright, you can call me Lisa so that no one would be suspicious," I said as I took another bite of the takoyaki.

"So going back to our question, why are you alone?" Tsubasa-san asked.

"Not have the spirit to celebrate,"

"Eh? But you have a boyfriend, right?" Tsubasa-san asked.

"Yeah, but he is at his family's house today," I said. "So why are two fine gentlemen don't have dates as well?"

"Don't have any girlfriends, but you can be ours for the day," Daisuke-san smirked.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"Really? You'll join us?" Daisuke-san

"Sure, I have nothing better to do," I said as I paid the vendor. "So, where are we going?"

Where they brought me wasn't what I expected. They brought me into a club, "So you guys like to go clubbing,"

"Even though we don't have dates, doesn't mean we can't celebrate right?" Daisuke-san said.

"Right, but you're buying me drinks!" I said as I wrapped my arms on their and drag them to the bar.

"Aren't you a little young to drink?" Tsubasa-san asked.

"You don't know my age," I teased. "What you don't know won't kill you,"

"Fine," He grumbled.

"Don't worry, I know you both will watch over me. Or else you'll feel the wrath of Suba Nii-chan," I teased and they suddenly felt the shivers thinking of a mad Subaru.

"Let's get this party started!"

- - - - - THIRD PERSON'S POV - - - - -

After Ema has given her obligatory chocolate to her brothers, the brothers were relieved and were resting at the couch.

"But if I remembered correctly..." Wataru mumbled. "Onee-chan brought home some chocolate that looks like lover-choco yesterday, right?"

"You're right, Chii-chan brought one, special chocolate..." Louis said.

"I wonder who she will give it to?" Azusa asked.

"Does she have someone she likes?" Ukyo asked.

"Then that means there is someone else besides us who will receive the special chocolate?" Tsubaki gasped making the other brothers think who could that person be.

"Hahaa! That one is definitely for me!" Juli smirked.

"I see if it is Juli-san's..."

"What, so it is for the mouse-thingy..."

"Then that's alright,"

On cue, Ema was running down the stairs holding a gift for Juli. "Juli, I am sorry. I had forgotten to give yours. Here,"

"Hmm? HA?!"

"Happy Valentine's," Ema greeted.

"That's... not even chocolate, right?" Subaru concluded. "Then that chocolate...?"

"What's wrong, everyone?" But the brothers were still stunned. "By the way have you seen Lisa around?"

"Huh? Is she not in her room?" Ukyo asked.

"No, I went to her room, but she wasn't there," Ema replied.

"Have you tried calling her?" Azusa asked.

"I'll try," Ema said as she reached for her phone.

"No one noticed she was gone?" Iori asked.

"No,"

"She's not answering her phone, that's impossible. She always answers her phone," Ema said as she tried calling Lisa again feeling agitated.

"I think I saw her this afternoon while we were making chocolate, but she didn't say anything," Louis said.

"Uhm, excuse me." A new voice was heard and they saw Daisuke carrying in his arms is a drunken Lisa and beside him is Tsubasa.

"Lisa!"

"Please lay her here," Ukyo said and led them to lay Lisa into the couch.

"Daisuke! Tsubasa! What happened?!" Subaru asked.

"Well..." Daisuke scratched the back of his head. "We went clubbing and she may have drunk too much for her to handle,"

"How many?"

"Last I've counted was twenty-something," Tsubasa said.

"Baka Lisa!" Ema hissed as she wiped Lisa's forehead with a towel. "Thank you so much for bringing her here,"

"Yes, thank you."

"You're welcome, we'll be going now," Tsubasa said as he dragged Daisuke out.

"When I said get out of bed doesn't mean to go clubbing and get drunk!" Ema said as she hit Lisa's thigh.

"How mean of you Nee-chan!" Lisa whined as she moved and hid her face on Azusa's chest. "Azu-nii! Nee-chan is hurting me!"

"L-Lisa!" Azusa was blushing so hard because of how Lisa was acting.

"You smell so nice, Azu-nii," Lisa mumbled as she moved and sit on Azusa's lap.

"What do you mean by wanting Lisa to get out of bed?" Tsubaki asked.

"Well, she always hides in her bed on her birthday."

"BIRTHDAY?!"

"IT'S HER BIRTHDAY?!"

"Huh? You don't know?" Ema asked.

"No..." all of them were stunned and speechless. They felt guilty that they didn't know that it was their sister's birthday.

"I guess it's alright, Lisa doesn't like celebrating her birthday," Ema mumbled as she caresses Lisa's face. "She always says that her birthday was a curse to her,"

"W-why?" Louis asked.

"I assume you already know of her past, right?" Ema asked as the brother nodded for Hikaru has told them about her past. "The day she was left by her parents, was on her birthday. Ever since then, she doesn't like to celebrate her birthday."

"Lisa Nee-chan," Wataru cried as he went to Lisa's side. "Then we should erase Nee-chan bad memories and turn it into something memorable!"

"Huh?"

"But how?"

"We could make her chocolate together! To show her that we won't leave her because we love her!" Wataru chirped.

"Wataru is right!" Tsubaki chirped.

"Well then, let's go, everyone!"

- - - - - TIME SKIP - - - - -

Lisa's POV

'Ugh, my head hurts.'

"Lisa here is some water for you," Nee-chan said as she handed me the glass.

"T-Thank you, I hope I didn't do anything stupid." I chuckled.

"Other than climbing on Azusa-san's lap and smelling him, yeah I guess." Nee-chan teased.

"Muu, then I have to apologise to him later. Is the food ready? I'm starving," I said.

"It must be ready by now, let's go?"

I think this is the stupidest thing I have ever done. I hope not all of the brothers have seen what I have done. 'UGH, I AM NEVER DRINKING AGAIN!'

"Nii-"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA!"

I was shocked. All of the brothers were there in the kitchen with a chocolate cake in the middle, "Wha-"

"We're sorry that we didn't know that it was your birthday," Masa Nii-chan said.

"We hope that this could make up for it," Ukyo Nii-chan said.

"We made a cake for you," Iori Nii-chan said.

"We all kind of pitched in," Azusa Nii-chan said.

"We hope that it is to your taste," Louis Nii-chan said.

Then suddenly, I could feel tears swelling out of my eyes. "Nee-chan?"

"T-Thank you so much, everyone! T-Thank you!" I cried as I wiped the continuous tears falling.

"We love you, Nee-chan!"

'Thank you, Kami-sama. For giving me such a caring family,'

- - - - -

Sorry if this chapter doesn't make any sense HAHAHAH My mind is currently out of line because of the upcoming prelims next week.

Anyways, hope you guys like it! Please vote and comment!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

147K 3.3K 34
Fuuto Asahina, the young idol of the household is hiding a secret from his fans! That secret is very lethal since it keeps his precious twin siste...
34.5K 1.1K 16
Hinata Ema is your average high school girl...at least, that's what everyone thought her to be. Hinata Rintaro, her adoptive father, is soon to be we...
12.7K 279 20
Y/N L/N lives at the orphanage until Rintarou Hinata adopted her and became his daughter. Now she is known as Y/N Hinata. She became a vocalist of a...
161K 3.6K 30
Ema Hinata now Asahina,was living with her 13 brothers. One week before her father and Miwa-san's wedding, Ema receive letter that will change their...