The Hinata Sisters (Brothers...

Od Phoenix_SWAG01

(I don't own brothers conflict, only Lisa) - - - - - So, I noticed that most fanfiction about Brothers Confl... Více

Prologue
Chapter One - Meeting Them
Chapter Two - Lisa To The Rescue
Chapter Three - Breakfast Revelation
Chapter Four - Midnight Memories
Chapter Five - We're Going On Vacation?!
Chapter Six - The Twins' Event
Chapter Seven - Boatride and Parasailing
Chapter Eight - A Kiss Under The Moonlight
Chapter Nine - Catching Cold
Chapter Ten - Hanging Out With Subaru
Chapter Eleven - Drinks and Heartaches
Chapter Twelve - Entertaining The Idol and Meeting My Idol
Chapter Thirteen - Favours and Encounters
Chapter Fourteen - Finally, I'm Home
Chapter Fifteen - Hospitals and Blood
Chapter Sixteen - A Date With... Ulrike
Chapter Seventeen - Panzer of the Death with Nee-chan
Chapter Eighteen - A Crush on Poor Big Brother?!
Chapter Nineteen - Trouble With The Twins
Chapter Twenty -Tutoring Fiasco
Chapter Twenty-One - Rollercoaster Feelings
Chapter Twenty-Two - School Festival With The Prince
Chapter Twenty-Three - The Devil, The Vampire, and Miwa's Request
Chapter Twenty-Four - Study Session With The Tsundere
Chapter Twenty-Five - Christmas Eve
Chapter Twenty-Six - Christmas Trip With The Loser Team
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Deals With The Tsundere
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Embarassing Moments
Chapter Twenty-Nine - The Idol and My Idol
Chapter Thirty - Risen From The Ashes
Chapter Thirty-One - Unravelling The World
Chapter Thirty-Two - Detective Tsundere
Chapter Thirty-Three - Saving The Prince
Chapter Thirty-Four - Finding Out The Truth
Chapter Thirty-Five - Lisa's Reasons
Chapter Thiry-Six - Flower Viewing
Chapter Thirty-Seven - Beauty and the Writer
Chapter Thirty-Nine - Valentine Birthday Debacle
Chapter Forty - The First Confession
Chapter Forty-One - The Revelation
Chapter Forty-Two - The Second Confession
Chapter Forty-Three - Comforting the Seiyuu
Chapter Forty-Four - Forgiveness and Unveiling
Chapter Forty-Five - The Autumn Trip
Chapter Forty-Six - A Visit From the Past
Chapter Forty-Seven - The Cross
Forty-Eight - Kisses and Interview
Chapter Forty-Nine - The Siblings' Feelings
Chapter Fifty - Goodbye
Epilogue
Announcement

Chapter Thirty-Eight - Lisa's Errands

465 20 5
Od Phoenix_SWAG01

'Ummm... Hmm? Where am I?'

I squinted my eyes as the rays of the sun awoken me. I turn to my side and saw Hika Nii-sama sleeping beside me.

'Huh? Why is Nii-sama in my room...? Wait... I'M IN NII-SAMA'S ROOM!'

I immediately sat up and noticed that I am not dreaming and I am in his room and remember what had happened last night. 'Wahh! I'm moving in with Nii-sama!!!'

I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and saw that it was six-thirty in the morning. Ever since I've officially worked at the VAP Inc. I have come to a routine of waking early in the morning with no help from an alarm.

'Nii-sama might also wake any minute now, I should prepare breakfast for both of us.'

As I reached the kitchen and opened the fridge, I saw that Nii-sama doesn't have plenty of stockpiled in the fridge. The only thing there were eggs, bacon, and mushroom.

'Hmm, I guess I could whip something with these.'

I grabbed a large muffin tin from the cupboards and grease it with oil. I lined each bacon case with the spinach leaves I found and scattered half the cheese into each. I divided the mushroom slices between each and break an egg into each cup. Once I was done with the prep, I covered the tin with foil and bake for thirty-five minutes until eggs are just cooked and bacon is lightly golden.

"Hmm, something smells good!" I heard Nii-sama cheered. I also noticed that he is wearing his disguise already.

"Good morning, Onii-sama!" I smiled. "I'm making breakfast, don't worry I just need to rest it for another minute."

"I'm so happy that Imouto-chan is making breakfast only for me!" He exclaimed as he leaned against the counter.

"Well, since we will be living together I thought that it would be better for you to eat other things other than cup noodles," I said and grabbed the tin out of the oven and served it on a plate. "Here you go, hope you like it!"

"Wah, this smells amazing! Itadakimas!"

"Itadakimas!"

"Wow, I didn't know that you could cook like that it tastes amazing!" He chirped.

"Well, during the month I was away from home I needed to learn to cook for myself so I had a friend to help me learn," I stated. "Plus, I shouldn't always depend on Nee-chan to cook for me and... I also want to cook for her for once."

"That is so very sweet of you, Lisa-chan." Nii-sama smiled.

"Huh?"

"What's wrong, Lisa-chan?" He asked.

"That's the fifth time you called me 'Lisa-chan' instead of 'Imouto-chan'," I replied.

"Why? Do you not like it?"

"N-No! It's not that! It's just that... I, erm... I kind of like it." I blabbered and could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks.

"Is that so? Then, can I call you 'Lisa-chan' from now on?" He asked.

"S-Sure," I mumbled.

"My, my, this is the best breakfast I've ever had in years!" Nii-sama exclaimed.

"I'm glad that you liked it, Nii-sama." I grinned.

"As much as I want to stay with you, I have to go to work." He said and he walked towards me. Suddenly, he kissed me on the cheeks which were almost near my lips. "I'll see you later, Lisa-chan."

"..."

*Doki, Doki*

'NII-SAMA KISSED ME!! CALM DOWN LISA IT'S NOT EVEN ON THE LIPS! However... why do I feel like I am a bit disappointed that it wasn't on the lip?'

- - - - - TIME SKIP - - - - -

Currently, I am back at the Sunrise Residence to gather a few of the things that I have left for work. 'I guess this is all of it then,'

As I was about to return to my apartment, I saw Fuuto retuning home looking gloomy. At first, I thought he's just tired because he's been busy with work recently, but it doesn't take long until I realize that there's something wrong with him.

"Fuuto, did something happen?" I asked. However, he didn't say anything. "Fuuto, you know you can tell me anything." Instead, he dragged me into his room and made me sit on his bed. I didn't say anything and just waited for him to speak for himself.

"Currently, I am working as a lead role in a new drama at the moment. My acting performance will be evaluated, and the director of my agency is willing to let me work as a full-time actor if the result is good enough." He explained

"That's amazing! This will be a great deal for you! Why aren't you happy?" I asked.

"Well..." He sighed. "Things aren't going well. I tried my best since I don't want to let go of this chance, but I just can't seem to act right. I made so many mistakes until the director got angry at me, and I doesn't know what to do anymore."

"Really? You made a mistake? Are you sure?" I gaped.

"Maybe I'm just not cut out to be an actor, everything has lost its meaning." He laughed. He then turns to me and asked. "Could you give me a comforting kiss?"

"Baka! You're being overdramatic," I chuckled. "People who have a job will always feel pressure when they're working. You never feel the pressure because you're not taking your job as an idol seriously."

"Tsk, you're just saying that because you don't know the feeling!" Fuuto argued resulting for me to hit him on the head. "That hurts!"

"You're telling me that I don't know what you are feeling when I am currently working the same job as you are." I retorted back. "However, even if I am not working the same job as you are I can tell just by watching everyone in our family."

"Huh?"

"If you watch how Nii-chan's work, you can see how they're taking their jobs seriously, and that's exactly why they feel pressure and responsibility at work," I explained. "They all have different opinions about work, but none of them will throw their jobs away as you do. What you're doing right now is only escaping from pressure, something one will never do if they take their jobs seriously."

Fuuto looked shocked for a moment then he said, "It's so annoying how you get so fired up over this issue," I was getting ready to hit him again when he cut me off and said, "But I have to admit, you're right."

I smiled a little and continue saying, "You have never felt any pressure at work because a part of you is taking his job as an idol lightly, but it's different now. You want to grasp this chance no matter what, and that's what causes you to feel nervous and stiff at work,"

"Yeah, even though I was thinking of giving up earlier, I don't want to give up." He imparted. "I want to become an actor, and now I'm should best to reach that goal."

"You better be, or else I'll knock you out to come up to your senses." I threatened with a smile on my face.

Fuuto then scoffed and said, "You're the worst person to call for seeking comfort,"

"Because I love that side of you," I replied. "You might be aiming for perfection, but I love the current you. The you who's desperately struggling to reach his dream. That has always been the reason why I've admired you from the start,"

"Hate to admit it but, I feel much better after talking to you." He guffawed. "I promise I'll do my best, there is nothing that could stand between me and my dreams!"

"That's the spirit!"

"However, you're the worst at comforting someone demon Nee-san." He hissed.

"'DEMON NEE-SAN'?!"

"Yeah! You hit me while I was feeling down!" He retorted. "But I have to admit it did knock some sense,"

"That is because I am one hell of a sister," I chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah." Fuuto chuckled. "I am thankful to you and your words have opened my eyes. From now on I'm going to take my jobs seriously, both as an idol and as an actor, and I promise that I won't give up so easily anymore. "

"I'm glad. However, be sure to work hard because I'm not backing down as well." I smirked. "Hope to you ranked below me again!"

"THERE WON'T BE A SECOND TIME, AKUME NEE-SAN!" I heard her shout as I closed the behind me.

'That will keep his oil running. I wonder why Nee-chan isn't at home yet? Maybe Juli will know,'

*Knock, Knock*

"Juli, you here?" I asked as I opened the door to Nee-chan's room.

"Lii! Are you alright? Did those nasty wolves did anything to you?" Juli asked as he runs towards me and rests on my shoulder.

"I'm alright, Juli," I assured as I scratch him on the neck. "Do you know why Nee-chan is still not home?"

"Yeah, she had to attend seminars or something like that," Juli said.

"Is that so?"

*Ring, Ring*

"Hello?"

"Lisa? So for the disturbance, I tried calling the home phone, but no one picked up." Ukyo Nii-chan explained.

"It's alright, do you need anything?" I asked.

"I left some important documents in the living room, would you mind bringing them to me?" He asked.

"Sure!"

"Thank you, Lisa. I'll email the address of the office where I work, thank you again Lisa." then Nii-chan hung up.

"Nii-chan must have been truly busy that he called me," I mumbled.

"What was that Lisa?" Juli asked.

"Oh, I'll be running an errand for Ukyo Nii-chan," I explained.

"I'm coming with you!"

"Alright, let's go then." I smiled.

- - - - -

"Look!" Juli pointed at the man who looks like Ukyo Nii-chan talking to a woman who appears to be one of his clients.

"I'm counting on you, Asahina-san." The girl said.

"Yes, I'll be counting on you too, Sakakibara-san." Nii-chan said. "if you have any questions about the case before tomorrow, you can call me anytime."

"T-Thank you, Asahina-san." She smiled.

"It's normal to feel nervous before a case, but we should both work hard together." Nii-chan encouraged.

"Thank you so much Asahina-san! I'm glad that someone like you is in charge of my case. I'll see you tomorrow!" then she left.

'Wow, Nii-chan looks amazing when he is in work-mode.'

"Tsk, he's more pleasant at home." Juli hissed.

"Lisa, how long have you been there?" Nii-chan asked as he walked towards me.

"A few minutes, I guess? I didn't want to interrupt you with your client, but I brought the documents that you wanted." I smiled and handed him the envelope.

"Thank you, Lisa. I hope I wasn't interrupting you with your work." He said.

"Not at all, your timing was perfect. When you called me I was already at home so I was able to bring to for you," I explained. "Plus, it's only natural for the family to help one another."

"I'm glad,"

"By the way, you were so amazing with the client just now. The concern that you showed for her, even though it's not your job to do so." I cheered.

Nii-chan brushes it off and said, "My job is technically one in a service industry, so it was just like helping a customer."

"Still, that woman trusted you and you looked cool doing your job!" I cooed making him blush a bit.

"Of course, it's important for lawyers to be trustworthy to get clients to share their stories so that you can help them. Because I know that a lot of people aren't quick to trust, so I stress how I try to show them my willingness to help them first, and that can usually start up the trust process."

"Wow, amazing!"

"So, how is it living on your own?" He asked.

"Oh! I won't be living on my own from now on," I said.

"Huh?"

"Remember Hika Nii-sama and I live in the same hotel?" He nodded. "We decided that it would be best if we start living together to decrease the expenses!"

"W-What?!"

"Don't worry, Nii-sama and I will be alright," I assured.

"O-Okay,"

"Now then, you must be busy with your work. I'll be leaving now, Nii-chan. See you next week!" I smiled.

"Y-Yes, thank you again for the documents." He said. "Be safe,"

"Bye-bye!" I waved and left the office.

'Man, what a day'

- - - - -

Sorry for the late update! Hope you guys like it! Please vote and comment!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

161K 3.6K 30
Ema Hinata now Asahina,was living with her 13 brothers. One week before her father and Miwa-san's wedding, Ema receive letter that will change their...
38.5K 1.3K 20
Rintarou Hinata, Ema's adoptive Father, is saddened that he can't check up on his sweet Daughter and 13 Son's as often as he would like and calls his...
44.9K 1.1K 25
Asami Hinata is the older sister of Ema and the mother of her five-year-old daughter, Mai. She is a single mom and an information desk worker. One da...
147K 3.3K 34
Fuuto Asahina, the young idol of the household is hiding a secret from his fans! That secret is very lethal since it keeps his precious twin siste...