danganrompa: hope vs despair...

By cloverleaf777

Shuichi has managed to escape the killing game along with maki and himiko but before they can leave they are... More

Prologue
New Hopes Peak?
Meeting The Cast Part 1 (shuichis Version)
Meeting The Cast Part 2 (shuichis Version)
Meeting The Cast Part 3(shuichis Version)
Meeting The Cast Part 1 (makotos Version)
Meeting The Cast Part 2 (makotos Version)
Roommates
First Motive
First Killing
distrust
Investigation
Class Trail
Punishment Time!!!
A New Day
A Promise Between Men.
Second Motive
Freak Accident
Serial Killer Showdown
Morning Work Out
Alter Ego
Suna Battle
Sacrifice
Boys Life Of Dispair
Love Is In The Air
Late Night Confession
The Love Of A Brother
Comfert
Big Sis
Date Night
Ghosts Of The Past
The Loss Of A Brother
A Traitor Is Among Us
Alter Egos Time To Shine
Forgivness
Meltdown
Cherry Blossoms
Mother Knows Best
Another Sacrifice
For My Country
Muis Birthday
Digital World
You Die In The Game You Die In Real Life.
Malfunction
Mukuro Icusaba
The Rigged Body
The Death Of A Detective
Anti-despair Pills
Friends Stand Together
The Final Investigation
The Truth Is Revealed
Ultimate Hope
Book Ideas
Authors Note

The Dinning Hall

1K 22 36
By cloverleaf777

Makotos pov

I sat at the dining hall with sayaka, shuichi, keade, kaito and maki sitting around me in a circle. I couldn't help but think man this is the most people  I've ever sat with. I didn't want to think of the killing game in a positive way but it was good for building bonds with people. The six of us were having a heated discussion (well five of us really maki didn't talk much) before we were cut off by takas booming voice.

"where on earth is chihiro and kokichi? We're all suppose to meet here at 10am and have breakfast together. Now kokichi didn't know about this arrangement but chihiro should have done her duty as a older student and informed him!"

"umm may I ask you something regarding the older student situation." shuichi piped up looking nervous

"yes shuichi go ahead" taka said nodding at the young detective.

"well I was just wondering, since you guys are older students should we start calling you sempi out of respect?
"
"oh shuichi that's not nes-" taka was quickly cut off by hiro excitingly yelling "oh boy I've always wanted a younger student to call me sempi! I figured it would make me feel more important!"

"I don't think you have what it takes to be a good sempi." hina said bluntly as hiro shot her a hurt look.

"nehehe sempi huh? Well I guess I'll agree  as long as you don't get turned on by it." A playful voice rang out the dining hall, and that voice belongs to none other than kokichi ouma with chihiro close behind.

"chihiro where were you? We all agreed to meet here at 10am and you've left yourself and kokichi ten minutes late! What do you have to say for yourself!"

chihiro nervously looked over at kokichi who gave her a small nod. She turned back to taka.

"what the hell give you the right to yell at me over something so stupid. Did you even consider that there might be a good reason for us being late before you started ranting to us about the time? Well did you?"

"well I-I" taka stuttered for once unable to find the right words.

"you know what? Forget it! Me and kokichi are going to get breakfast come on kokichi!"

"Coming!" the boy chirped following the not so timid girl to the kitchen.

"that's strange! Chihiro usually so timid. I didn't expect her to bite takas head off like that"

"kokichis probably had some kind of effect on her" kaito muttered "and I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing."

Suichis pov

Kokichi and chihiro made our way past our table, a stack of pancakes on each plate. "hey kokichi" kaito yelled "you and chihiro wanna sit with us? Then later we can hang out"

"mmm no thanks too busy right now" kokichi said running off with chihiro.

"why do you suddenly want to hang with the rat?" maki spoke at last "I thought you hated him" she made a good point. Kaito and kokichi never got along. I can't see kaito willingly spending time with him. Kaito suddenly looked upset. I was starting to get worried.
"kaito are you -"

"you didn't see him" kaito said quietly far too quiet for someone as loud and energetic as kaito. "you didn't see him at his final moments when his mask came off, when I saw that he wasn't a evil dictator but a scared kid hiding behind a confident persona. Not getting to know him better was one thing I regretted but we're both alive now! I have the opportunity to make things right between us and I'm going to do it no matter what" his voice sounded broken but hopefull. I smiled, that's the kaito I know, always trying to do the right thing no matter what.

"Umm guys" makoto spoke up "what do you mean by his final moments?" oh crud well I guess we got some explaining to do.

Makotos pov

Shuichi finished his explanation. I just sat there dumbstruck. So not only did they come from another universe but some of them even came back from the dead! I feel like the more info I get the more confusing the story gets. And of course when I was feeling overlouded Byakuya just had to start something.

"so the cowered finally grew a spine I wonder what could have happened?"

"c-cowered" chihiro said looking hurt.

"is it wrong to speak  the truth." Byakuya said nastly "I assume it the boys doing" he pointed at kokichi.

"no please my actions have nothing to do with -"

"I didn't ask you to speak" Byakuya glared causing chihiro to tear up.

"am I correct in assuming that this is your doing?"

"yep" kokichi said without any hesitation "is there a problem with that?"

"not at all in fact this only makes the game more interesting."

"hey! You better stop calling this a game you basturd!" mondo said glaring menisingly.

"oh you again, didn't I already tell you that your worthless opinion doesn't matter"

"say that to my face you scumbag!"

"I just did or are you blind as well as idiotic."

"wow your being really stupid right now" kokichis sudden outburst broke up the fighting.

"da hell you say you little shit!" mondo said angerly.

"no I'm talking to the other stupid one." he said pointing to Byakuya.

"oh really? And how pry tell am I being stupid" Byakuya  said in his usual condisening tone

"Well your making yourself a target dummy! This is a killing game and picking fights with everyone is going to put you first on everyone's hitlist." is kokichi suggesting that someone would try to kill Byakuya. That's crazy! Sure he's annoying but no one would ever kill him over it.

"oh I get your point but I don't have to worry about that because you are all just side characters that I will sweep away as I win this killing game"

"oh I get it you think your invincible" there was a loud thud as kokichi pinned Byakuya to the ground and pointed a sharp knife at his neck.
"well let me tell you something your not! Just like everyone else here you can die at any time and at any place and no amount of money or influence is going to save you, so get your head out of your ass and stop starting shit with us!" he removed the knife and got off him, placing his hands behind his head in a carefree manner.
" okkeeey"the young leader said, his childlike persona returning. I just sat there in shock! Did kokichi really a knife on Byakuya like that! It seems I wasn't alone, everyone was in a state of shock, even his own classmates were shocked, telling me that this wasn't a normal thing for kokichi to do.

Byakuya stayed on the floor for a couple of seconds before getting up, chuckling lightly "your a interesting one I'll have to keep a eye out for you" he said before exiting the dining hall.

"holy shit kid that was awesome! Didn't know a little guy like you could be so hard core" mondo exclaimed ruffling the boys hair

"c-cut it out!" kokichi protested

"mondo you shouldn't encourage the boy, what he done was simply awful!" taka scolded the biker harshly

"oh shut up you goody-two-shoes that basturd deserved it!"

"violence is never the answer!"

"oh and letting him do whatever the fuck he want is!?

"kokichi were you really going to h-hurt Byakuya?" chihiro asked nervously.

"mmm nah! Just wanted to spook him a bit" kokichi said grinning

"please don't do it again you scared me" chihiro said tearfully. I saw a look of regret on kokichis face before he masked it with a smile.

"sure thing cheerio!" the boy then turn to the two fighting boys  and yelled at the top of his voice "sempi mondo! Sempi taka! I want to hang out with you both!" the two boys winced at the smaller boys voice but mondo was grinning.

"sure thing kid! You earned my respect after what you did to that snobby dick"

"I shall come along too, to make sure this ruffian doesn't take you down a bad path" taka said glaring at mondo
The three of them left along with chihiro and the hall became silent again.

"what the hell is his problem" kaito said breaking the silence. "he never bothered to spend time with any of us but suddenly he's all buddy buddy with your class?"

"oh I get it" hina gasped as if she just realised something.

"do you? Cause I sure don't" kaito said scratching his head.

"I bet kokichi really use to being spoiled by older people so he finds it hard to talk to kids his own age."

"so your telling me cockichi has a couple of sugar daddy's" mui said crudely

"what no!" hina said looking disturbed "I mean like he has a bunch of older siblings who spoil him a ton."
That could be true but I really have no idea. Kokichis just too hard to read.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 49 48
Akira Inoue and 15 other students, who are ultimate students, go to a school known as Hope's Peak Academy. But, they don't know it is going to be a k...
1.2K 18 21
Everyone thought that Danganronpa was over, since Shuichi, Maki and Himiko ended it. No one expected there to be another Ultimate who followed Junko...
11K 272 126
Makoto, shuichi, kokichi, chihiro, Leon, taka, miu and hina have just escaped the hell that was the killing game but now they must face the outside w...
1.9K 43 10
You've been accepted into Hopes Peak High School. However, things get weird as your put in a killing game involving you and your classmates. Who will...