Billdip oneshot book!

By Yumi_Yam13

This is a Billdip oneshot book that will contain ansgt,fluff,smut and overall just contain da feels!Disclaime... More

A/N
Met you through Beer~
My sweet sweet PineTree~
Insomnias love (Fluff)

Helpless

6 0 0
By Yumi_Yam13

Warnings; Billdip Vampire AU

and a little bit of shipbreaking

Lets get into it!

  Bill's P.O.V

'Bloody hell...This meeting with the councils is so boring..They need to hurry up and end this so I can return home to my precious queen,but of course after making...a little trip..'

  "This all.Meeting dismissed,you may now go about your business"I could hear one of the councilmen growl.He probably stopped the meeting early because no one was paying attention.

 I quickly leave the meeting and weave my way throughout the councilmen's castle.I must make quick haste if I am to get to my appointment early and still be home on time to get to my beautiful husband.

 (Little timeskip to when he got to his appointment)

 "Cassiel!Cassiel are you here?"I called out as I closed the door and started to dust myself off.

 "Behind you...You're late..darling"Cassiel quickly spun me around and started to feel up my chest as I wrap my arms around her waist.

 "Mm. Sorry Cass,but the journey here was quite long I admit.After all I did travel from the Himalayan mountains all the way to your place and must I mention that I still have to get home to my husband which is in the woods of Gravity Falls!"I ranted about my day as cass undid my tie and let it fall and slowly worked her way down after removing my vest,undershirt,and belt which let my pants fall.

 "Mm,you poor baby...I'll make you feel better"She whispered as she moaned into my ear before sinking her teeth into my neck taking my blood.

 "HAH!I am anything but poor.However let's get this show on the road because I can't afford to miss dinner with Pinetree again,after all we can't let him get suspicious can we"I whispered slowly into her ear as I could feel her tremble from the tone in my voice.Now don't get me wrong,I love pinetree but we hardly ever have sex anymore and a vampires gotta let out the steam sometimes!It was supposed to be a one time thing,but it felt great with Cass and now it's routine...

 We clumsily make our way to her bedroom and strip ourselves of remaining clothes as I push cass down onto the bed.

 "Lets have some fun billy~"She whispered into my ear before licking up my neck and who am I to deny her this desire.I lick up her neck as I undo her button up revealing her chest and my,my,my does she look quite ravishing wearing a black lacy bra.

  'I might have to rearrange dinner plans with Pinetree tonight...Whoops...'

  (Time skip to after the thing with Cass)

 I quickly button up my shirt and throw my yellow vest on as I see cass start to wake up and roll over to look at me.

 "Leaving so soon billy~?"Cass purred out the sentence as she let the blanket drop from her shoulder,exposing more of her skin to lure me in.

"Gotta get back home to the Misters.See you later cass"I chuckled as I walked to the doorway but stopped when I heard Cass sigh.

 "I will never understand you Bill Cipher. You make no sense,you sleep with me which in most cases is a sign you don't love the person you married the same like that anymore,but still!You are still with that dumb pines and you still say you love them?How can you possibly go home to him knowing exactly what happened here!"Cass shouted at me as my form began to grow red.

 I slapped her across the face and growled out, "You will never get it,but what I have with pinetree is special and something you and I will never have so whatever plans you thought of for the future,drop me out of it"

 I walked out not muttering another word and make haste to get home.

 (Time skip again!Yes yes I know,sorry,sorry but when he gets there)

 "PINE TREE!I'M HOME DARLING!"I called out, but the only thing that seemed to give me a response was a clock ringing around the halls marking it to be 12 O' clock.I walked the giant halls to the dining room only to be greeted by dimly lit candles,a cold dinner plate probably,and a chair that was obviously pushed out roughly...and it was pine tree's seat...Shit I messed up..

 "Pinetree...?Darling?Dollface?Muffin?Where are you?"I checked the music room,library,dungeons in case he was working,the toppest room in the tower but he wasn't in any of those places..Which I find odd because he always comes here when he's upset and in all honesty I always find him here whenever I do something..

 I continue my search 'till I see one of our maids azrael sweeping a statue.

 "Azrael!Oh thank heavens you're here!Have you happened to see pinetree anywhere?I can't seem to find him.

 "Oh nononono...Y-you weren't suppose to be home till later!Oh no..no.NO!"She ran off crying like a bloody banshee.What on earth...?Look I know we don't get along and I'm intimidating, but I didn't think I was THAT scary...I quickly took off after her only to see her banging on a door..?wait a damn minute...That's me and Pinetrees bedroom!

 "MASTER MASON!MASTER MASON!QUICKLY-"I slip my hand over her and growl down at her as she stopped squirming.

 Pinetree quickly called back to the maid with worry laced in his tone, "Azrael!Is everything alright!?"

 I quickly copy her voice(In this AU vampires have the ability to imitate people's voices to lure people towards them)and answer back, "Ah yes Master Mason!It was a false alarm,my apologies!"

 He replied with a short 'ok' and I started to question the maid.

 "Alright Azrael .TALK!What is pinetree trying to hide,and why are you helping him!?"I growled out her name to 'encourage' her to talk.

 "M-Master M-Mason a-asked to be alone,so I had to w-warn him you were h-home so that he may lock the d-door"She whimpered out.That doesn't make sense...If pinetree wanted to be alone,he would have gone to one of his secret spots around the castle,not hole himself up in our room.

 "LIAR!Tell me the truth no-!"Before I could continue investigating the maid,I heard something.I almost forgot the sound because it's been so long,but I recognized it quickly after hearing a few more of the sounds spill out into the hallway.

 That was MY pinetree moaning.

 But oh nonono.He wasn't just moaning.He was moaning out ANOTHER'S NAME!

 I feel my form heat up and turn red as the maid ran away in pure fear of what was about to come and she was right to run.

 "PINETREE!"I barged into the room yelling his name making the room shake a little.I saw pinetree having sex with our butler Marshall...Pinetree moaned directly into his ear as he raked his hands down his back and Marshall kept thrusting into MY pinetree. Marshall quickly stopped and looked back in fear to see me standing in the room completely red.Dipper gasped as he saw me and the two quickly separated,trying to cover themselves with the blanket as they sputtered nonsense.

 "B-bill!?You weren't suppose to be back till later!"My lover panted out probably out of breath since he did just have someone elses dick inside of HIM.

 "Well I came home early to see MY husband.Turns out I come home to see another MAN SCREWING MY HUSBAND!Care to explain Mason?"I growled out as I saw pinetree sigh and slowly get dressed.

 He was wearing a blue long sleeve shirt,black short shorts,putting on a lighter shade of blue vest and fish stockings.He put his black gloves back on and started tying his boots.

 "Did he always wear these types of things...?What happened to the pinetree who wore shirts and pants,and cute sweaters..?"I thought to myself.

 "Well Cipher if you would like an explanation,stop being pissed and turn back to normal and sit on the bed"Pinetree grumbled out as he tried to fix his hair and walked to the post of the bed and leaned on it.

 "Oh yea sure,let me just sit in the same place where I now KNOW that my husband was fucked by someone else.Of course let me just sit in that exact same place"I growled out as Pinetree rolled his eyes.

 "God,you are such a child.It didn't mean anything Bill,it was just sex"

 "JUST SEX!?THAT'S BESIDE THE POINT PINE TREE!YOU LET ANOTHER PERSON SCREW YOU WHEN YOU'RE MINE!"I yelled at him as I see him lean off the bed post and stomp his way towards me.

 "YOU ARE ONE TO TALK CIPHER!"Pinetree yelled at me as he started to hit my chest and cry.

 "DID YOU HONESTLY-!...DID YOU HONESTLY THINK I WOULDN'T FIND OUT ABOUT YOUR AFFAIR!What was it you called her...?Oh yeah!It was Cass wasn't it?"He continued to yell everything he knew about me while he kept his distance from me after getting his punches out on me of course.

 Silence...That's all that could be heard right now.Marshall bolted out long ago,but I still managed to locate him and explode him in the middle of the street. Pinetree was heavily breathing as he finally catches his breath and looks away from me hugging himself and walking towards the window.

 "Pinetree I-..."For the first time in a millennia...I don't know what to say.

  "What happened with us Bill...?"I heard him whisper as he still refused to look at me.The grip he had when hugging himself got tighter as i heard sniffs coming from him.

 "We used to be so happy...You would always come home early and we would have actual dinners together,face to face,with real conversations...And now you can't even make it home to when I'm awake because I already fell asleep so be honest with me bill.What changed..?What happened?No more lies...As you can tell I've had enough bullshit tonight so tell me honestly"With every memory he recalled I could hear him trying to suppress his crying as he tilted his head upwards to probably stop the tears.

 "I-..I don't know...I just felt you getting distant from me and it's been months since we last had sex and I just needed to let off some steam..Oh god Pinetree I am so sorry,I swear it was only supposed to be a one time thing but...it sort of got out of control"I mumbled the last part hoping he couldn't hear me but he scoffed in response.

 "For god SAKES BILL!Is that all you ever think of!?Just sex!?I don't know how I mated with you...I am just so done with you Bill"Pinetree growled as he walked past me to walk out but I grabbed his arm and not even a second later did I feel a stinging pain on my cheek.

 "DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN CIPHER!"Pinetree slapped me...He actually slapped me as he yanked his arm back and...this made me PISSED.

 "DON'T YOU EVER YELL AT ME!YOU.ARE.MINE!I THINK YOU NEED TO BE REMINDED OF WHO YOU BELONG TO DARLING~"I yanked him back onto the bed and started leaving butterfly kisses on his neck until I came to the curve of his neck and bit into him,tasting his sweet blood that I haven't tasted in months.

 "STOP IT GET OFF OF ME!I HATE YOU!''Pinetree kept yelling and thrashing underneath me to try and get away but to no avail.

 "I HATE YOU,I HATE YOU,I HATE you!I hate you!...i hate you"His yelling gradually got quieter and now I heard him crying...Oh god what have I done..?

 "Shit...Pinetree I-..I'm so sorry,I don't know what came over m-"

 SLAP

 A loud sickening slap could be heard throughout the room as a very pissed off Pinetree was cursing.

 "I hate you so much..."He stopped his cursing and finally stopped talking as I let him say whatever he wanted.

 "Bill at this rate we can't do this anymore..I can't do this anymore.I am just so done right now"Pinetree pushed me off of him as he scooted towards the end of the bed readjusting his clothes.

 "Pinetree...?What are you talking about?"I placed my hand on his shoulder and he jerked my hand away as he stood up.

 "I think it's time we broke our bond and see other people.I'll start packing and whatever I don't take,I'll come back for in the morning or by the end of the week"Pinetree disappeared into our-...my closet and came back out dragging a suitcase and clothes.

 "Look Pinetree,I know I fucked up this time but please!I-I-I I can fix this,I promise!Just give me a chance and everything will go back to how things use to be"I jumped off the bed once out of my shocked state and started pleading for pinetree to just stay.

 "Bill,I've already given you so many chances.Like when you missed one dinner I brushed it off and said next time,and that next time turned into another next time and it just kept coming.I gave you chances to redeem yourself by our date nights but it was always the same result.At this point bill,there's nothing for us to fight for anymore" Pinetree shut his suitcase and zipped it up quickly.

 "I'll be by the next morning to collect my things,oh and before I forget.."Pinetree walked toward me and told me put my hand out and to close my hand once I received the item.I was instructed by pinetree to not open my hand and see what the item was until I could no longer feel Pinetrees presence.

 "Goodbye Bill..."Pinetree reached up and kissed my cheek before picking up his bags and walking out.

  The noise of his shoe against the floor started to fade away as I swiftly walked to the window and saw him walk outside where a taxi was waiting for him.After I could no longer feel his presence I quickly opened my hand which revealed a small yellow box..I carefully opened it to see a ring...It was the promise ring I gave to pinetree when we were teenagers..he wore it everyday,not once did I ever see him take it off...

 "Oh god what have I done...?I'm so sorry dipper..." and just like that I cried..I didn't care if the maids saw me like this or anyone else for that fact because the truth of the reality came crashing down on me.

  I lost the love of my love...I lost Dipper...I lost...MY pinetree..

....

And it was all my fault.

I took advantage of him and now I'm never gonna get the chance to make it up to him..

..................

 Pinetree didn't come back the next morning.

 Or the day after that,or the end of the week..

 Even after a full year he still hasn't come to collect his stuff.

 His leftover things were just lying in the same place he left them all those years ago.Just collecting dust wherever they were.His jewelry still dangled from a stand on his dresser I gave for his birthday.His clothes still hanging up in the closet...Even his painting still hung up on the castle walls.Beers littered my room as I held pine trees shirt close to me and downing another one.The maids have been trying to get me out of this slump but I can't...not without my pinetree here.

 For the last four years I've been waiting for him to come home...Every night as soon as the sun sets,I walk outside and just sit on the steps watching for any movement of my pinetree coming.The maids begged me to come back inside but I refuse every single time.

 I will continue to wait for my pinetree.

 I walk out of my room,head down the grand staircase that pinetree once loved to glide down the railings..As I take a seat on the steps,a maid comes out and gives me a blanket before giving me a sad look and walking off.

 I shall wait as long as it takes to see my precious pinetree I will wait forever if that's what it takes

 The hours go by and I only have twelve minutes left before the sun rises,with a sigh and a heavy heart I get up to leave before hearing a swift wind pass by.

 The most smoothest voice that I haven't heard in so long spoke in a quiet tone as the sound of feet landing on the ground filled the cold morning air.Without a moments hesitation,I whip my head around to see the one thing in this whole world I've waited for..

  "Pinetree...?"

 "Even after all these years,you still don't know my name do you?"His soft laughter filled my heart with pure joy...

 "You finally came back for your stuff..."I mumbled,my eyes filling with tears as I looked over at his beauty.He grew a little taller but still so short.Underneath his beautiful hazel eyes held dark bags from lack of sleep which concerned me.His hair still short and fluffy as I remember..

 My pinetree is finally home...even if it is for a short time that he belongs to me..Just let me have this moment.

  ------------------

 End

  Hi guys!How did I do!?I am still new to writing so if I messed up somewhere or if you have any advice for me,I am all ears!

 I hope you enjoyed this and that's all I have to say!

 -Yumi (2,841 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 907 21
{guys idfk why this is gaining attention again😭 literally I have wanted to delete this so many times but ppl like it for some reason😭😭 This was li...
1.3K 6 9
A bunch of oneshots with bxb, bxm, & mxm. Will have smut and fluff (but mostly smut).
64.5K 573 35
Bill and tom kaulitz imagines, honestly js as simple as that. I won't be doing smut cuz I don't want to and it's weird 🤨. Mostly fluff, requests are...
9.2K 77 10
ALL male reader, no gen or f! Reader. Feel free to use any of the oneshots to create ideas for a fanfic of your own! :3