Enemies With Benefits - T.H

By calliebode

Savannah Osterfield begins her new adventure of being a university student. Moving in with her brother and hi... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•51•
•52•
•53•
•54•
•55•
•56•
•57•
•58•
•59•
•60•

•6•

48K 835 368
By calliebode

•Savannah's Pov•
My phone dings, waking me up from my sleep. I stayed up late, then forgot to turn on the ringer on my phone. Way to go Savannah.
I check the text, seeing it's from someone I really wasn't expecting.
Sutton: hey Savannah, I just wanted to text you and apologize. I had no right to assume the other night was going to end with us hooking up.
Wow.. he's apologizing? That's bold. Most guys would just move on to the next girl and hope it goes better. Maybe there's more to Sutton than I thought.
Savannah: apology accepted, and appreciated.
I hit send, and almost instantly he texts back.
Sutton: think we can move past this? Cause I have two football tickets and I'd love to take you if you're interested? xx
Is he asking me on a date? Or as friends?
Savannah: you know what? That sounds great. I'd love to.
Sutton: perfect! Pick you up around 2pm?
Savannah: see you then!
I'm actually pretty excited. I'm not all that into football but since the guys are I've had to watch it very often and can kind of tell what's going on. In reality I'm just excited to be hanging out with someone that's not Haz or Tom.
I do my whole routine of showering and my hair, but feel stumped when it comes to clothes, and I'm pretty sure the pajama shorts and tank top I'm wearing are not exactly suitable.
"Haz!" I call as I walk down the hallway towards the living room. "What do I wear to a football game?"
"You're going to a football game?" Tom laughs.
"Yeah but I have no clue what to wear." I state.
"Casual. Jeans and a nice shirt." Haz answers. He is the fashionable one after all.
"Thanks!" I smile, heading back to my room.
I change into a cute outfit, and grab a small bag with my things in it so I'm all ready to go. It's going to be so much fun getting out of the house and doing something. It'll give my brain a break from all the hours of school work it's been doing.
The doorbell rings, and I panic. It's not even 2 yet! Oh god oh no..
I quickly run out, but not fast enough. Tom opens the door and instantly gets a disgusted look on his face.
"What are you doing here?" He asks.
"I'm here to pick up Savannah." I hear Sutton answer.
Haz simply shakes his head at me, holding in a laugh. He knows the trouble I'm about to be in.
"Yeah let me go get her." He says, shutting the door on Sutton and turning to me.
"What the fuck Savannah!" He whisper yells at me.
"He apologized." I say.
"So you agree to go out with him?" He asks.
"It's not a date or anything, just a football game." I shrug.
"Bullshit." He spits. "How could you agree to this?"
"Because not everyone makes friends as easily as you. Now if you'll excuse me I need to get going." I say, walking past him to go open the door.
"Sorry about that." I say to Sutton who is dressed quite nicely.
"Don't worry about it." He smiles. "You look lovely."
"Thank you." I say, closing the door behind me and walking with him towards the car.

•Tom's Pov•
I watch as Savannah walks out with him, groaning in irritation.
"Mate he's not the worst she could be with." Haz says.
"Yeah maybe if I wasn't involved, but he's just using her to get to me." I say.
"So.. it gets to you that she's with another guy?" He asks and I roll my eyes.
"No. It irritates me that she's with him." I state.
Haz always thought that Savannah and I were into each other, and while he wasn't wrong about it when we were younger, it's not like that now. He has this idea that in the end, Sav and I will end up together, but he's so wrong. Sav and I are two completely different people, and I can't even fully comprehend why Haz would even want me with his sister.
"Well if he is using her to get to you we're gonna have to kick his ass." He says.
"Oh believe me. If he makes one wrong move im ending him." I say.
Sutton can't stand me because last year we were friends. Yeah, I was friends with Sutton and it's disgusting.
He would constantly hook up with girls, more than I even did. There's was only a problem once I started to realize how many girls he manipulated and pressured. I told him it was wrong, he didn't listen, so I actively stopped him. Every single time he tried to get a girl over I'd ruin it, I was always there to fuck up his plans, and that ended in us hating each other. I don't care though, I helped a lot of girls in the process.
After everything Sutton has done, I have zero patience with him anymore, and now he's messing with people in my own personal life. I'm not going to put up with that. I'm not going to let him manipulate and pressure Savannah like he did all those other girls.
"How do I get her away from him?" I ask Haz.
"Savannah is like a dog with a bone." He states. "Just have to dangle a bigger better bone over her head and she'll go running."
Something Savannah wants more than a conventionally attractive guy.. that's a hard one to beat.
____
I get back home late after being out most of the evening getting drinks with a couple guys from school. I walk in the front door, seeing Savannah is still up, and watching tv.
"So? How'd it go?" I ask as I walk over to sit next to her.
"It was okay." She shrugs. "He's cute but he's not all that interesting."
"Told you." I laugh.
"Come on Thomas. I'm just trying to have some college fun." She says.
"What are we watching?" I ask, looking up at the tv.
"Nothing." She says quickly, and pauses it on a scene where two people are just talking. Why is she so freaked out? It's not like she's watching porn.
"I'm gonna head to bed. Goodnight." She says, getting up and leaving the room.
My curiosity gets the best of me, and I look to see what she's watching.
Oh.
A smirk rises on my face when I see '365 days' displayed on her recently watched. I always knew she was a little kinky underneath all that innocence.
I may have just found her bigger bone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 487 25
All imagines of Harry, Sam, and Tom Holland you can think of. You can't forget about Harrison Osterfield! I take requests! 😁
433K 9.4K 25
Allison Carter moves to New York to escape her old life and old friends. When things fall through, leaving her with nothing, she must move back to Lo...
194K 3K 48
You know about Toms younger twin brothers, Sam and Harry, but did you know about their triplet sister. Meet Caroline Holland. Only girl in the famil...
11.2K 550 10
Uptight MBA student Y/n is best friends with her classmate, Skirt-chasing playboy Harrison. Her life at home is filled with family tensions when her...