The Kids Aren't Alright

By Alicornofweirdness

It was just supposed to be a simple bonfire party. Dancing, talking, and maybe a little drinking. But things... More

Prologue / Introduction
✰ Chapter One ✰
✰ Chapter Two ✰
✰ Chapter Three ✰
✰ Chapter Four ✰
✰ Chapter Five ✰
✰ Chapter Six ✰
✰ Chapter Seven ✰
✰ Chapter Eight ✰
✰ Chapter Nine ✰
✰ Chapter Ten ✰
✰ Chapter Eleven ✰
✰ Chapter Tweleve ✰
Thinking Space
✰ Chapter Fourteen ✰
✰ Chapter Fifteen ✰
✰ Chapter Sixteen ✰
✰ Chapter Seventeen ✰
✰ Chapter Eighteen ✰
Thinking space 2
✰ Chapter Nineteen ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-One ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Two ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Three + Thinking Space ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Four ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Five ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Six ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Seven ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Eight ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty Nine ✰
✰ Chapter Thirty ✰
✰ Chapter Thirty-One ✰
LAST THINKING SPACE
✰ Chapter Thirty-Two ✰
KILLER EXPLAINED - ⚠️ spoilers ⚠️

✰ Chapter Thirteen ✰

859 49 107
By Alicornofweirdness

𝚁𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚁𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢'𝚜 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

Sweetie Belle's sheets were softer than my sheets, I'd always remember that when we had movienights together. I sniffed the covers and they still smelled like my perfume she always wore. "Oh Sweetie.." I sniffed, tears streaming down my face. God, I hate Diamond Tiara. She will pay. 

I kept rolling in her bed trying to remember any memories. It felt unreal that she was really gone, It's like I saw her the other day and now she's really gone. The realization made me hold the cover tighter. 

I got up from the bed and looked in the mirror. "I'm a mess." My legs, my arms, my whole body weaker than ever. My head ached from sobbing so much, my makeup was messed up and dried up, and my hair was tangled. 

My parents weren't handling the news any better than I was, especially my mother. Parents always have that favourite child, still loving and caring about all of them but it hurts more when that favourite dies. Sweetie Belle was my favourite sister, my only sister; even though we had moments when we would fight over the littlest things I still loved her. 

The door opened, AppleJack and my mother standing there. "Your friend has come over, I didn't know if you wanted to see her so." My mother said, looking messier than me. I could see she tried to look her best since there is a guest over but her attempt failed miserably. "Yeah if ya don't wanna see me, I'll go." AppleJack said, smiling nervously. She was carrying a sparkly pink bag with a heart on it in one hand and flowers in the other. 

"It's fine mother, she can come in." I said weakly. 

"Alright but you girls better not do anything." Mother said, walking out with her box of tissues and closed the door.

AppleJack just stood there nervous, I don't know why. I know I look like shit right now but I didn't know I didn't look that bad. "AppleJack, darling?" I looked at her.

"H-hey Rarity. How you holding up?" She stuttered, rubbing her arm. I didn't say anything but stare at her. "I mean obviously you aren't good, I-I just want to know how you're doing now. I mean you're probably doing bad but I uh I brought you some things! Heh." AppleJack said nervously, going over to the day couch. She started digging in the bag. She pulled out a heart box which I assume are chocolates, new perfume, and a bouquet of flowers. 

Tears started forming again, I started crying in front of AppleJack. "Uh wait, do you not like these? Do they remind you too much of Sweetie? I didn't mean to-" she paused, I walked over to hug her. "AppleJack, I love everything. I know I'm really picky but I appreciate that you even thought about me during this whole case thing. It's sweet, Darling." I said, sniffing while my nose was running and tears were still rolling. She hugged me back tighter. 

Minutes passed by while we held each other. Her body warmth made me happy, her grip made me feel safe. I finally broke the hug, wiping my tears away with my arm. "Aw roses are my favourite, AppleJack!" I picked up the bouquet and smelled them. They smelled like roses which smell like nothing but they are so beautiful. 

"Yeah, I didn't really know what to get you but I got things that remind me of you." AppleJack said, pulling out her phone. "Oh yeah! I have more news about this whole case. Want to know?" she asked.

"Erm, sure." I said.

"Well Fluttershy told me that herself, Sunset, Pinkie and Twi went to that teen/young adult hangout to look for clues. She said that they went to go confront the dazzlings and Adagio came to talk to them when noticing Sunset. There was a lot of tension between Adagio and Twilight, Fluttershy said she thinks they both like Sunset especially Adagio." she said. I just stared at her, I didn't know what to say since it was a lot to take in. She continued talking. "Anyways after all that stuff happened, they said they looked at a Tea post's account and that all clues pointed to Diamond Tiara.

"Oh." I managed to say. She brought up the tea account, my most recent post was really out there. I hope this person really was telling the truth but then again I shouldn't have trusted an anonymous user. I held AppleJack's hand and looked into her eyes. "Hey I have something to tell you. The Tea account is me."

"Oh I know."

"WHAT!" I yelled. "How did you know? I don't even follow my own account like most people do."

"Well Sunset originally figured it out but I knew it was you. You and that tea account had the same energy and the order you put your hearts."

"Oh yeah... I should really change the order." 

"Come here, Rarity."

"Huh?"

"Just come closer."

I scooted closer to her and she wiped my face with a makeup wipe. "Your mascara was crusty and stained." she held my head to hers. "And you're really pretty with or without makeup." 

I smiled at the compliment. "Thank you, darling but I really like wearing makeup for fun." 

"I know, just had to give you a daily reminder." she smiled back. I pushed her onto the couch and laid on top of her. I pulled the covers over us and smiled at her. I rested my head on her jiggly boobs. "You really skipped a day of school just for me?" I asked, blushing. 

"Yeah, you're more important than school." she said, rubbing my back. "Also should we be worried about your mom? Her comment sounded slightly homophobic." she pulled the cover, looking at the door. 

"I don't care about her right now. Let's just stay like this." I looked at her and pulled the covers more. I rested my head back on her boob and closed my eyes. Being with her was one of the best feelings anyone could ever feel. 

𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝙲𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚞𝚜

I walked the hallway feeling confident for some reason. I thought it was going to only last yesterday, not the next day. I had no glasses on today and decided to put in contacts in. I was wearing a white strapless top that had bite me in red sparkle, which I borrowed from Sunset's closet, light denim jeans that were fitting at the waist but were loose at the bottom, and white sneakers. My hair wasn't in the high ponytail I usually wear, I had it down this time but I didn't straighten it like I always do. 

Students were actually noticing me, I've never tried to explore the concern of other people but their looks were kind of positive. Some were positive completely forgetting the case after the tea account posted, but others were still very negative. 

"Hey Twilight!" Sunset walked up to me smiling. She looked at me and said. "Omg you look good and you're wearing my shirt, amazing." She held my hand. 

She was wearing the usual; her leather jacket she never takes off, a white tank top, ripped blue jeans, and spiked biker boots. 

"Yeah, I thought the shirt was really cool but now it makes me kind of uncomfortable." I rubbed my arm waiting for Sunset's reaction. "I mean it's a really cool shirt, but the words 'bite me' are right near my chest. I just don't want the wrong attention."

"Haha, It's alright Twi. My clothing isn't for everyone. Here." She stopped, taking off her jacket. "Have my jacket, you can cover up. Also I know it looks cold because of the fabric on the outside but I promise the inside is amazing!" Sunset said.

This must mean something, she rarely takes off her jacket. "Thanks. Also can you put my hair up in a bun?" I asked, turning around handing her a hairband. She nodded and started putting my hair up. "You had time to curl your hair? It looks fire." she said.

"What? No. My hair isn't naturally straight, It's actually loose curls but it takes too much time." 

"That's actually unhealthy for your hair." She said, holding the hairband in her mouth.

Blueberry cake walked over to the two of us. She had her hair up in a bun, sunglasses on the top of her head, and a tightfitting yellow dress. "I heard you both were together. Congratulations." she clicked her tongue. 

My hands started shaking at the comment. I had completely forgot that I made that whole thing in front of Microchips and Adagio. Sunset finished the bun and went back to holding my hand, she noticed that it was shaky so she stepped in.

"Yeah I know right, our friendship is so strong." She raised our hands up in the air.

"Don't play dumb with me, Shimmer. Adagio told everyone that Twilight said you were her girlfriend." she pushed sunset.

"Yeah girlfriend as bestfriend. Damn Blueberry, I thought you knew this slang." She laughed. 

"Okay, Fag." she pulled out her phone from her bag. "What about this picture!" she shoved it in our faces. It was a picture of me and Sunset, there was so much sexual tension. 

"Girl It's called posing, you should actually try it some time." Sunset shoved the phone back at her. "All you know how to do is bend your back over and hold on with your hand on your knee. Like are you trying to break your back? And don't ever call my a fag again." Sunset glared at her. 

My hands starting shaking less, I wasn't as nervous. "Now c'mon Twi, lets go to advanced physics." she start leading me with her hand. 

Stream Barbie music or I will come to your house and personally slap you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.5K 2.9K 60
Kagami has a big fat crush on Marinette and the closer the two girls get, the deeper her feelings get. But there's just one tiny problem: Marinette i...
15.2K 397 13
Halfway through typing out her response to the text message she'd just received, the purple haired woman fully runs into someone, sending both of the...
48.6K 1.6K 65
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...
58.7K 2.5K 63
Born at the height of Targaryen power without any power to his name, Aenys Targaryen was the Third son of Baelon Targaryen, brother to Viserys and Da...