The Kids Aren't Alright

By Alicornofweirdness

It was just supposed to be a simple bonfire party. Dancing, talking, and maybe a little drinking. But things... More

Prologue / Introduction
โœฐ Chapter One โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Two โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Three โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Four โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Five โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Six โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Seven โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Eight โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Nine โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Ten โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Eleven โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Thirteen โœฐ
Thinking Space
โœฐ Chapter Fourteen โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Fifteen โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Sixteen โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Seventeen โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Eighteen โœฐ
Thinking space 2
โœฐ Chapter Nineteen โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Twenty โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Twenty-One โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Twenty-Two โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Twenty-Three + Thinking Space โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Twenty-Four โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Twenty-Five โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Twenty-Six โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Twenty-Seven โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Twenty-Eight โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Twenty Nine โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Thirty โœฐ
โœฐ Chapter Thirty-One โœฐ
LAST THINKING SPACE
โœฐ Chapter Thirty-Two โœฐ
KILLER EXPLAINED - โš ๏ธ spoilers โš ๏ธ

โœฐ Chapter Tweleve โœฐ

909 51 144
By Alicornofweirdness

Nothing happened from the previous chapter lol, I just did that for fun😍

𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Why would Diamond Tiara go so low as to killing a high schooler just because of some little beef?"

"Actually.." I held out my phone to show everyone photos. "You know how someone made a tea page for our school? Well someone posted Vignette's and Diamond's beef and fight video but the video got taken down. Basically vignette threatened to expose Diamond Tiara's financial issues after they got into some other drama."

"Not gonna lie, that sounds juicy! I wish I watched the video before it got taken down." Pinkie said, frowning.

"Guys, what time is it?" Fluttershy asked with a worried face.

Twilight pulled out her phone from my bag. "It's past 12am."

"Oh my goodness, Pinkie!" she started to get her stuff together.

"Hm?" Pinkie asked with cake crumbs all over her face.

"Your parents! Aren't you going to get in trouble?!"

"Oh yeah! I mean technically it doesn't really matter haha, I've had worst punishment for other things." Pinkie Pie laughed it off.

"Uh, what do you mean by worst punishments?" I asked, crossing my arms. 

"Ah, you know! My parents are really traditional and close minded unlike me I'm super opened minded and open to new ideas and new traditions." Pinkie pie smiled but then looked at her cake and frowned. "Sometimes if i made a mistake, even a simple one I'd get hit for it. I think they were showing me 'tough love' but it's really not necessary."

"Isn't hitting your kids abuse? I know there's a difference between abuse and discipline but that kind of sounds like abuse, especially getting hit over a little thing." I said, raising my eyebrow.

"I mean just because your parents don't hit you for discipline, doesn't technically mean it's abuse." Fluttershy replied.

"First of all, I don't have parents and second I never said that."

"I thought it was implied." Twilight added.

"No?"

"WHAT SUNSET YOU DON'T HAVE PARENTS?!" Pinkie Pie yelled. "Sunset shut up, I'm your parents now!" she hugged Sunset tightly.

"I didn't know you didn't have parents-" Fluttershy said.

"Lol I thought y'all knew? I mean I work a lot of jobs and I live in my loft by myself." I said.

"What happened to them?" Fluttershy asked.

"It's not up for explanation." I said. A notification popped up on my phone, and I looked at it to see. "Anyways, we may have our next clue! The Tea account just made a new post." Everyone gathered around me to see it. 

The post included pictures of Vignette's text messages to Diamond Tiara, A conversation between a staff member and Vignette, and both of their threats to each other. "Guys, the tea account's caption though. I will read it." I said, clearing my throat. "Good evening, Ladies Gents and Nonbinary Pals! Here we have today's hottest tea, these photos were submitted by a user who would like to stay anonymous but I can 100% guarantee that this all real proof. As you all know, a staff member was recently fired from having an affair with a student. They decided to keep it private so word wouldn't get out but it's too late now, vignette was that student. Basically, there was some past drama and Diamond Tiara found out about this. She was about to email the whole school about this but Vignette threatened to expose Diamond's current unstable financial issues but Vignette is dead now so. Coincidence or not?"

Everyone backed up. "Uhm okay, so it is Diamond Tiara then." Fluttershy said.

"It makes sense now but how does that tie in with Rarity's sister dying?" Twilight asked.

I thought about it for a minute and I noticed one thing about the tea account's caption. There were a bunch of heart emojis, what tea account would have so many heart emojis. I kept thinking about it until it hit me. "Guys, Rarity is the tea Account! Look at all the hearts, only she would put a lot of hearts."

"Yeah but anyone can put a lot of hearts." Twilight said.

"No, no. Rarity always does it in a specific order and the order never changes. This account does the same thing. And I know how it ties with her sister dying and Diamond. Diamond Tiara knows the Tea page is Rarity and since Rarity keeps constantly exposing her,  so maybe she killed Sweetie Belle as a warning to Rarity to stop posting but you know how Rarity will always get you back. So whoever she got that info from, she's using it to finally expose Diamond Tiara. I mean at the last sentence she said 'Coincidence or not?' she's implying that Diamond killed Vignette.

"Damn Sunset, you're really good at this." Twilight said, I nodded and smiled in return. "But that still doesn't explain the letters. Diamond Tiara's signature logo will always be a Diamond, the wax seal on the letter was a rose.."

𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚋𝚘𝚠 𝙳𝚊𝚜𝚑'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
𝚒𝚍𝚔 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚋𝚑

"Finally killed that annoying mother fucker." I said under my breath, quickly moving the body around. Shit, Shit, Shit.. I don't have much time. "Little bitch trying to rat me out, not likely. I'm such a pro at this." I smirked, until all of a sudden-

"NOOOOO!" I yelled.

"Dash, what's wrong? What happened?" Soarin came in with a wooden spoon, his apron splattered with food stains.

"PINK SAW ME KILL PURPLE, OMG!" I threw my chicken nugget against the wall. "I LITERALLY THOUGHT I WAS IN THE CLEAR AND I WAS FOOLING EVERYONE. FUCK EVERYONE!"

"Haha, you died." Soarin teased waving the spoon around. He looked at the vr set that I had next to me. "Wait are you using a vr headset with the game? Isn't it just like those little games you play on pc with the keys or when you play with the joystick on mobile?"

"Some tech egghead created a vr version of among us. It's scary and awesome at the same time.. I LOVE IT!"

"Well don't get too attached, you still have to do your homework." Soarin said, walking over to my bed. He picked up the bottle of pills. "Oh Yeah, your mom wanted me to remind you to take your adhd pills. Don't forget." He threw the bottle to me.

"They don't even do anything but yeah yeah I won't forget." I said looking at the bottle of pills, contemplating whether I should take or skip them.

"Okay good, when you're done I made lasagna. It's very cheesy." Soarin smirked, closing the door and walking back downstairs.

Should I skip? It's not a big difference whether I take them or not. I grabbed the bottle, my homework and sat down on my bed. "I'm sure I can do it without the pills- I'm still pretty awesome!" I said aloud, letting out a nervous laughter.

"O-okay.. Physics, this should be fun. Heh." I took out my physics book and grabbed my pencil. "A spring has a k value of 100 N/m. An 100g mass is dropped from a height of 20 cm onto an uncompressed spring. How much will the spring compress?" I stared at the paper for five minutes just thinking. Okay I can't focus, I should take those stupid pills.

I opened the bottle of pills beside me and reached over for my water-bottle on the nightstand. "Okay the prescription they gave me is one a day, but it never helps.." I said, looking at the pills. "Maybe I should take a couple more, I mean doctors can be wrong." I took the three pills no hesitation and started on my work. I got a text from Fluttershy.

Hey Dash! You left school early, why? :(

it's nothing shy, dw about it

Alright. Oh yeah we should call! I have so much I need to tell you!! :)

i'm not rly in the mood to talk. how bout at another time?

Okay, Hope you are feeling better!!!

oh thanks

I'm such a dumbass for not agreeing to call, it could've been something important about this whole dumb murder case. Jeez my head feels like kicked a soccer ball at it. I held onto my head, staring at my work. After all those pills I still can't focus!

I grabbed the pill bottle and threw it at the door causing all the pills to scatter everywhere. "USELESS!" I yelled, dropping onto my bed covering my face with the pillow. The noise I made was loud enough that Soarin came in.

"Is everything alright?! I heard a big noise from the kitchen." Soarin swung the door open, looking at the mess I made and then looking at me who was laying on the bed. "Dash? What's wrong?" He sat on the bed beside my body.

I looked at him with tears in my eyes, frustrated by everything that's going on. "I'm dumb, I can't do this schoolwork. And I have everything on the line here. I was really counting on that scholarship too, but with this whole false accusation of murder- no way are they going to even accept me!" I sniffed hard.

He looked at me with sympathy. "Rainbow Dash, listen to me- you're amazing. You don't let anything get to you! I know everything is really stressful right now and I can't relate at all but I believe in you. You are so strong, talented, and amazing in every little thing you do. I love you."

I sniffed again, trying to wipe my tears away but they kept coming out. Soarin's words meant a lot to me. "Thanks Soarin, I'm just so stressed! Your words mean a lot." I sat up from my bed, hugging him. His body was so warm and the hug was so tight, it made me feel better.

"I think you should take a break, I'll clean up the mess you made while you go try my lasagna." He stood up, starting to pick the pills from the floor. "I have to warn you, it's seriously so cheesy. Like if you fart, don't blame me blame the cheese."

"Ew, I'm not gonna fart. And plus I barely fart." I got up, wrapping the my blanket around me.

"I smell lies. You farted during one of our makeout sessions."

"That was embarrassing don't remind me!" I groaned, walking out the door with the blanket around me being dragged against the floor.

Do yall think it was Diamond Tiara?

Jaz got nitro, everyone say "clap" in the comments. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

863K 40K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
122K 2.5K 33
"๐‘บ๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’๐’„๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’… ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’Š๐’." * * * * * * * * * โš ๏ธ THIS STORY IS UNDER HEA...
49.4K 1.6K 65
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...