The Kids Aren't Alright

Alicornofweirdness által

It was just supposed to be a simple bonfire party. Dancing, talking, and maybe a little drinking. But things... Több

Prologue / Introduction
✰ Chapter One ✰
✰ Chapter Two ✰
✰ Chapter Three ✰
✰ Chapter Four ✰
✰ Chapter Five ✰
✰ Chapter Six ✰
✰ Chapter Seven ✰
✰ Chapter Eight ✰
✰ Chapter Nine ✰
✰ Chapter Ten ✰
✰ Chapter Tweleve ✰
✰ Chapter Thirteen ✰
Thinking Space
✰ Chapter Fourteen ✰
✰ Chapter Fifteen ✰
✰ Chapter Sixteen ✰
✰ Chapter Seventeen ✰
✰ Chapter Eighteen ✰
Thinking space 2
✰ Chapter Nineteen ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-One ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Two ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Three + Thinking Space ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Four ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Five ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Six ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Seven ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Eight ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty Nine ✰
✰ Chapter Thirty ✰
✰ Chapter Thirty-One ✰
LAST THINKING SPACE
✰ Chapter Thirty-Two ✰
KILLER EXPLAINED - ⚠️ spoilers ⚠️

✰ Chapter Eleven ✰

967 50 214
Alicornofweirdness által

Too lazy to do the font thingies, so it's Sunset's POV.

"Are you serious? I knew that name was familiar, I'm sure Dagi said something to me about it while I wasn't listening." 

"Dagi?" Twilight asked, titling her head.

"I don't know, it's a nickname but I usually call her Adagio." I shrugged her shoulders. "I guess it slipped out.."

"Right." 

"Why do you care, you don't even like me like that." I murmured.

"Did you say something?" Twilight asked.

"I said there is something in your hair." I reached over to Twilight's hair, pretending to grab something and flick it off. 

"Thanks, Sunset." Twilight smiled at me.

"Anytime.." my voice trailed off. How can I not like her when she's being so cute, especially the outfit. She always wears preppy clothing, I've never seen her wear such formal attire.

Pinkie Pie unwrapped her chocolate bar. "So Adagio and her gang play in a band and murder at night? Sounds like something you watch on Netflix."

"First of all, how did you get that chocolate bar so fast you didn't even move? And second, I don't think they're the killers." I said.

"Just because they're your friends doesn't mean they still can't be a murderer." Twilight said.

I took off my glasses to wipe my eyes but Adagio noticed my face and walked towards us. 

"Wow Sunset, fancy seeing you here.." Adagio examined everyone. "And you brought your 'friends'. Hm, even the nerd?" 

"Yes I am, proud to be a nerd." Twilight said confidently.

Adagio chuckled and I rolled my eyes. "Damn Sunset, what happened to you? You used to be so chill and cool and now all you do is hangout with dweebs." Adagio scoffed. "And I'm guessing this nerd is your little girlfriend now?" she teased.

"Actually, yes Sunset is my girlfriend." Twilight smirked, slithering her hand around my waist and started holding onto it.

Pinkie Pie, who had chocolate all over her face, backed away and whispered to Fluttershy. "I think the outfit has given her a confidence boost."

"That's good." Fluttershy whispered back, smiling. 

"Really? Wow, I'm not shocked." Adagio yawned. "Damn, Sunny. How desperate were you to take a nerd as your girlfriend?" she laughed hard.

"Same way I'm not shocked that it's me who has her not you." Twilight ran her fingers through my hair, and winked back at Adagio. This had Adagio fuming. 

Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy quickly noticed Adagio's facial expression. Pinkie pie whispered to Fluttershy again. "Uhm, maybe that outfit has given her too much of a confidence boost. Let's slowly back away and hope they don't notice us." Pinkie and Fluttershy backed away but I noticed them. 

"Help me." I mouthed, leaning back. 

"Sorry." Fluttershy mouthed back, shrugging her shoulders and following Pinkie Pie.

"So you really want to go? I mean with an attitude like that you must not be what I always saw you as."

"Guys, how about we talk this out with some coffee." I suggested, feeling awkward and being confused to why Twilight is acting like this. 

"No!" They both yelled in unison at me.

I sighed. As they were giving each other glares, Microchips came over. "Are we having a hot fight? If there is going to be any sexual tension, can I record? It's sure to go viral with you beautiful ladies?" Micro started take out his phone. 

"There's nothing to record." I rolled my eyes. 

"Sexual tension is currently trending."

I left Twilight's grip, and grabbed Microchips phone. "Like I said there is nothing to record. And I wouldn't be surprised if you had an account just to watch lesbian scissoring." I rolled my eyes, deleting the video he started. 

"Why yes Sunset, I have a premium account. And I actually watch Hentai."

"Okay." I said with a neutral face.

Twilight and Adagio averted their attention to me and Microchips. "You know what's not trending right now? Sexy nerd, yeah no no one wants that. Keep your eyes on your calculus books." 

"Actually I've seen it and people like it."

"No, most of those people are dressing up and are sexy already. You?" Adagio held his face. "Well you're nothing but the dirt under my boot or even the atom between my boot and this fuckin floor." she pushed his face back.

"Omg Adagio touched my face, I'm never washing my face again." He said gently rubbing his face.

"Eh.." Adagio said in disgust, wiping her hands on her pants. 

"Microchips." Twilight grabbed the phone out of my hands and gave it back to him. What the hell. "I don't suggest recording but if you'd like to take a picture, it would surely last longer." she whispered seductively. She took her hair out of the low bun and kissed me out of no where. She slid her leg against my thigh and wrapped her arm around my waist again. With the other hand she put her hands in my hair. Her eyes were closed and the kiss felt passionate and so I just went with it.

"Omg, amazing. This will totally go viral on Ponygram." Microchips held is phone, looking at the photos he took in excitement. He went back to the couch area he was originally sitting in.

"Are y'all done?" Adagio scoffed, tapping her foot against the floor.

"Sure." Twilight backed away from the long kiss and turned to face Adagio. I was so confused how all of this happened but surprisingly Twilight is a good kisser. 

"So did y'all only come here in such fancy attire to make out in front of my face?" Adagio looked serious.

"Actually no." I said. 

Twilight took out her phone and showed Adagio a picture of the letter we had gotten. "The initials, T.D., I assume stands for The Dazzlings?" she said. 

Adagio took a long look at the picture. "How could it be us? News Flash, no one uses wax sealing anymore except those rich pressies who think they are better than everyone else." 

"Okay, what is your alibi then?"

"Well me and the girls were here till 3am and then we went to In and Out burger to grab something to eat and then we went back to our place." 

"alright.." 

"Besides the initials could be switched. TD but switch the letters around and that makes DT." 

"Who's initials could that be?" Twilight asked.

"Double Trouble?" I shrugged.

"No you dumbasses!" Adagio yelled in our face. "DT obviously stands for Diamond Tiara, that snobby bitch can get away with anything. She placed a restraining order on me because I breathed the same air as her. Now I'm not allowed 3 feet near her."

I laughed. "Oh uh sorry for the mix up then." Twilight apologized.

"Damn right. Blaming me and my girls for murder? That's low and being a killer is such a sloppy job, all the blood." Adagio started walking back up to the stage. "Sunset, we need to talk later." she glared at me.

No one mentioned anything about murder though.

Twilight took a deep breath in and picked up her hairband from the floor. she started to put her hair in a messy bun and looked at me. "Here, let me help." I said grabbing the hairband from her soft hands and started to fix her hair. I was hesitant to ask what was going on a few minutes ago, but I didn't want to make things awkward again.

"Let's go find Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie." I suggested, holding out my hand. She grabbed my hand and held back on. We started walking upstairs to the rooftop of the building. The rooftop was beautiful lit with fairy lights all over and plants all around. 

"Hey girls!" Fluttershy waved from the table they were at. We walked over. "Is everything, uh, alright now?" she asked.

"Yeah, I guess so." I replied. "Where did Pinkie get the cake?" 

"She lied to the waitress that was serving us that it was her birthday." 

"Technically everyone's birthday is every day." Pinkie said with her face covered in chocolate, icing and crumbs. "I'm celebrating it for them, right here." she licked her lips and face.

"Oh alright. Anyways, we got news." I said.

"Oh do spill!" Fluttershy said in excitement, looking at me and twilight's hands. 

"Not that kind of news but The Dazzlings have a pretty solid alibi so it couldn't have been them. Adagio suggested that the letter is from Diamond Tiara." 

"But how does that tie with vignette?" Twilight turned around and asked me.

"Well I mean didn't vignette and Diamond have that beef in the hallway a few weeks ago?" I said. Everyone was trying to remember but nothing came to their minds. It's weird how much it being Diamond Tiara makes sense but at the same time it doesn't make as much sense.

And then..

HAHAHAH I WILL MAKE U ALL SUFFER WITH A CLIFFHANGER. im so evil.

i like writing sexy thing.

parlo italiano :)

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

811K 17.5K 34
Years ago, Abby Sutherlin lost her mother in a car crash. This summer, Abby's father is marrying his girlfriend, Ashley. Abby has to move to New York...
253K 8.3K 53
After helping Amity save the Blight twins and Eda. Luz was able to make a club with Amity. She is very exited to talk to Amity again. After all in a...
2.3K 102 19
(Lux and Jinx) I never had a special connection to Jinx. But when she left, a piece of me has broken apart. She had that piece. And she never brought...
59K 2.5K 63
Born at the height of Targaryen power without any power to his name, Aenys Targaryen was the Third son of Baelon Targaryen, brother to Viserys and Da...