The Kids Aren't Alright

By Alicornofweirdness

It was just supposed to be a simple bonfire party. Dancing, talking, and maybe a little drinking. But things... More

Prologue / Introduction
✰ Chapter One ✰
✰ Chapter Two ✰
✰ Chapter Three ✰
✰ Chapter Four ✰
✰ Chapter Five ✰
✰ Chapter Six ✰
✰ Chapter Eight ✰
✰ Chapter Nine ✰
✰ Chapter Ten ✰
✰ Chapter Eleven ✰
✰ Chapter Tweleve ✰
✰ Chapter Thirteen ✰
Thinking Space
✰ Chapter Fourteen ✰
✰ Chapter Fifteen ✰
✰ Chapter Sixteen ✰
✰ Chapter Seventeen ✰
✰ Chapter Eighteen ✰
Thinking space 2
✰ Chapter Nineteen ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-One ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Two ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Three + Thinking Space ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Four ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Five ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Six ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Seven ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty-Eight ✰
✰ Chapter Twenty Nine ✰
✰ Chapter Thirty ✰
✰ Chapter Thirty-One ✰
LAST THINKING SPACE
✰ Chapter Thirty-Two ✰
KILLER EXPLAINED - ⚠️ spoilers ⚠️

✰ Chapter Seven ✰

1.1K 65 323
By Alicornofweirdness

𝟷:𝟷𝟷𝚊𝚖
𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚝 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝙻𝚘𝚏𝚝

· · · · ୨୧ · · · ·

BRING!

The sound of the front door rang.

"Well, well Sunset Shimmer." a man with grey hair said standing behind the counter.

"Hey, Carl! I'm guessing you're working a night shift today?" I put my purse down on the counter.

"Yes, but I can definitely handle it. What about you? Did you end up finding any clues to this mysterious case?"

"cUhm, no. I thought we met someone knew, but she turned out she wanted to turn us in. Luckily we all got home before the cops could check, and the cops aren't even of this district."

"Hmm." Carl responded.

"Yeah. Well, I'm gonna go up to my room. Have a nice shift!" I smiled at him.

"Okay, hope you get a good night sleep." he said back, his voice echoing.

I grabbed my purse, walked away from the counter and towards the stairway.

"Oh my God, there are so many stairs.." I mumbled to myself, only halfway to my room. After about a good 3 minutes, I finally made it to my room. I grabbed the keys from my purse and unlocked it, only to find Adagio and her gang in here as well.

"Well Hello Sunset" Adagio said, her feet up on the table while she's in her sleepwear.

"Adagio... I really thought it would just be me tonight. Can't y'all go somewhere else just for tonight?" I threw my purse somewhere on the floor and rubbed my eyes.

"Sure, this place is kind of gloomy anyways. We'll be at the club if you need us, the vibes there are better anyways." Adagio removed her feet from the table and turned off the television. She snapped her fingers and her little minions followed her out the door.

I went into my room and curled myself into a ball in the corner of my bed. I let the tears I had gently stream my down face. I kept wondering how my life would be without these extra weights on my shoulder.

ring ring!

Ugh, what is it now, I groaned loudly.

"Oh, a text" I said looking down at my phone. The screen was bright, and I could barely make anything out from the tears still holding on in my eyes.

Hey Sunset! I think I
figured out why Twilight
is uncomfy around you!

I stared at the text for a while, contemplating on whether I should respond now or in the morning.

oh? what is it?

Twilight has a BF

oh. but she flirted with me??

Yeah Sunset, Idk

okay well, i'm actually very
tired so i think i'll talk in the
morning.. goodnight!

Goodnight, Sunset

I turned my phone off for a minute, then turned it back on. It didn't make sense for Twi to have a boyfriend but flirt with me. I realized that I needed to figure this out, so I did what any other mature person would do in this situation and stalked her social media.

When I came across it, all I saw was essays about serious topics. It was sad how it had 1k views but only 2 likes, including herself.

When I was looking through the views, I saw a guy named Timber Woods. He looked nice, and he mostly talked about how new campers should join a place called Camp EverFree.

"Interesting..." I said aloud to myself.

Both of their Ponygram bios said taken. They are a cute couple but why did she flirt with me in the first place.

"Ugh.." I groaned, rubbing my eyes. I couldn't even keep my eyes open, all that crying made me so sleepy. I turned off my phone and fell asleep.

𝟸:𝟸𝟻𝚊𝚖
𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚋𝚘𝚠 𝙳𝚊𝚜𝚑'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚋𝚘𝚠 𝙳𝚊𝚜𝚑'𝚜 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

· · · · ୨୧ · · · ·

"I'm so tired. Can't we finish this assignment tomorrow?"

"Hmm" Soarin looked around at the messy floor with papers scattered everywhere, "Yeah okay, I'll just let you clean this up."

"Soarinnn" I pleaded, "You have to help me clean this up."

"Haha, I guess but we both need a reward from all the stress of this project." he wiped the sweat off his face and started picking up papers.

Reward?, I thought, What does he mean by that?"

After a good ten minutes, we cleared the floor and made sure everything was good. We started to hear footsteps coming towards the door, we rushed to the door.

"Hey guys! Hope we aren't bothering you two love doves!" My mom barged in.

"Hey Bud, Windy was telling me how you got a new car. I saw it outside our driveway and it looks amazing. One day you've got to let your girlfriend's pops here get a ride." My father winked at Soarin.

While they both laughed at the doorway, Soarin slipped his hand around my waist and pulled me closer.

Ohh, the thought finally hit me, that kind of reward..

"Okay now, you two finish studying." my mom gently closed the door, leaving with dad.

I closed the door, and we waited until we couldn't hear their footsteps anymore.

"Lock the door" Soarin said taking his shirt off.

"You got it" I locked the door while taking off my shirt and bra in the process.

When I was him take his shirt off, he revealed a beautiful six pack in full detail. Looking at it made me feel like I was watching a tv show in HD.

We moved to the bed, I lied on the bed with only my pajama shorts on. He moved in closer and got on top of me. He looked at me with a smile, his hair was sexy pushed back and the fact that he was sweating because of lack of air conditioning was hot.

His head started coming close to mine, I could feel his breath, it smelled like minty fresh toothpaste. Our lips barely touched, he paused for a minute. He opened one eye and looked at me for a second, closed it and then kissed me.

He pinned me down to the bed and smirked. I smirked as well, and quietly let out a little moan. His mouth moved it's way down to my neck. I held his body closer to mine, while his kisses sucked the skin on my neck.

As soon as things were about to get extreme, I looked at my clock to see that it was already 2 hours before we had to get ready for school.

"Soarin" I pushed him off, he stared at me in confusion, "the time.. if we keep doing this we are going to be late"

"Hold on.. you're telling me we've been making out for 4 hours."

"What? No, it's only been like 30 minutes. And I'm serious if we don't go to bed now, we are going to be seriously late."

"Ah so go to you're side of the bed and I'll go to mine."

"So no cudd-"

"NO CUDDLING" I yelled, hoping that my parents didn't hear me. I covered my mouth and opened it again. "If we cuddle, we are going to be more comfy and probably miss school." I whispered.

"Alright, that makes sense." Soarin scratched his head.

"Yeah okay Goodnight"

I started to close my eyes

"That was a good makeout session. We should schedule another appointment tomorrow night." Soarin whispered from the other side of the bed.

I quietly chuckled to myself. My eyes started to close and everything went black.

· · · · ୨୧ · · · ·

𝟾:𝟷0𝚊𝚖

BRRR BRRR BRRR BRRR

The sound of the alarm I set on my phone goes off and vibrates against the nightstand. I wake up, get out of bed and looked at myself in the mirror. Everything is still a little blurry, and I feel like I'm going to fall. I turn to the clock only to realize school starts in 25 Minutes.

"Soarin!" I yell jumping back onto the bed and shaking him violently. "Oh my god, WAKE UP!"

"What? Gimme like 10 more minutes please and thank you."

"NO WAKE UP! WE HAVE LIKE 25 MINUTES TILL SCHOOL STARTS!" I yelled and shook him so violent that he fell off the bed.

"Okay, okay. I'm up. meet me downstairs in 5 minutes."

"Alright"

I looked everywhere for my bra, but I couldn't find it. I took a shirt laying around and just slipped it on. I grabbed a pair of shorts and my black vans with rainbows on them. I made sure to grab my phone as well.

When I came downstairs Soarin looked really messy but at this point it didn't really matter. We got into his car and he started driving. The car drive was silent, and we were both so sleepy.

After about 15 minutes of a car drive, we parted our separate ways. Seeing that most of the school has already started rumors, I guess I'll have to be joining the others.

I saw the group standing outside the school, and walked over to them. The students were either gossiping about us while they passed, scared of us, or angry.

"Rainbow Dash, there you-" AppleJack paused for a second and then continued her sentence. "Are"

Sunset gave me a full head to toe look and laughed to herself.

"Uh, what's so funny?" I crossed my arms and looked at everyone in confusion.

"You have like 3 hickeys, Dash. At least you were having fun" Sunset tried to hold her laughter in after saying that but failed miserably.

"Shit!" I said loudly.

"Here Dashie, you can have my scarf. I was going to give it to someone else but you can have it." Fluttershy smiled at me handing me a red satan scarf.

"Hey Fluttershy, Dashie is what I call Dashie. Stop stealing it." Pinkie Pie made a pouty face at her.

"Okay?" Fluttershy looked at her confused.

Fluttershy is an incredibly nice girl but I could tell she wanted to slap the shit out of Pinkie for saying that.

"Guys, it's almost time to go inside." AppleJack gathered everyone.

"Okay, here goes nothing." Sunset said.

We walked in the school full of fear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 2.5K 63
Born at the height of Targaryen power without any power to his name, Aenys Targaryen was the Third son of Baelon Targaryen, brother to Viserys and Da...
253K 8.3K 53
After helping Amity save the Blight twins and Eda. Luz was able to make a club with Amity. She is very exited to talk to Amity again. After all in a...
307K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2.3K 102 19
(Lux and Jinx) I never had a special connection to Jinx. But when she left, a piece of me has broken apart. She had that piece. And she never brought...