Alola, amour!

By Astranoma

ON HIATUS! Serena is tired, tired of performing and contests, and decides to go on holiday to Alola for a wh... More

Info about some things.
Chapter 1 ~ I need vacation
Chapter 2 ~ The boring lesson
Chapter 3 ~ Airport and many toughts
Chapter 4 ~ Hello Alola!
Chapter 5 ~ Shopping time and new friend
Chapter 6 ~ Meeting part 1
Chapter 6.2 ~ Meeting part 2
Chapter 7 ~ I'll challenge you!
Chapter 8 ~ Sleepover!
Chapter 9 ~ Why you kissed me?
Chapter 10 ~ Meadow
Chapter 11 ~ Storm
Chapter 12 ~ Nightmare
Chapter 13 ~ Beach day!
Chapter 14 ~ Linda
Chapter 15 ~ Because I love you!
Chapter 16 ~ Calling to mothers (and few others)
Chapter 17 ~ Night date
Chapter 18 ~ Help to Altaria
Chapter 19 ~ Alola, Kanto!
Chapter 20 ~ When regions collide
Chapter 20.2 ~ When regions collide part 2
Chapter 21 ~ Old friends and...
Chapter 22 ~ ...new rivals
Chapter 23 ~ Nebby
Chapter 24 ~ It's time to do some research
Chapter 25 ~ Rematch
Chapter 26 ~ Cave
Chapter 27 ~ Heart of Alola
Chapter 28 ~ But what happened to Lillie and Nebby?
Chapter 28.2 ~ But what happened to Lillie and Nebby? part 2
Chapter 29 ~ Z as Z-move
Chapter 30 ~ Ultra big problem
Chapter 31 ~ The Altar of the Sunne
Chapter 32 ~ Into the unknown
Chapter 33 ~ Different dimension
Chapter 34 ~ Mission: Save Lusamine
Chapter 36 ~ Trap
Chapter 37 ~ Eevee
Chapter 37.2 ~ Eevee part 2
Chapter 38 ~ Performing x Alola = ?

Chapter 35 ~ Wedding

2.6K 36 33
By Astranoma

"Ash, are you okay?" Serena asked as she found her boyfriend leaning against the school railing with a sad look on his face and a gaze staring into the emptiness. Pikachu, who had come with Serena to look for Ash, also said, "Pikapi.."

Ash slowly turned his gaze to Serena and sighed. "Yeah, I am," he said, but Serena wasn't confident. "I just... yesterday spins in my mind"

Now Serena realized what it was all about. "You're thinking about Solgaleo, aren't you?" she said and Ash nodded slowly and turned his gaze back to the yard.

"Yeah," he said. "I didn't even have time to thank it. And now, well, we may never see Solgaleo again. That was Nebby, besides!"

By the time they returned from their dimension adventure, Solgaleo had disappeared almost immediately. Ash had taken it particularly heavily and all that evening he had sulked. He had been strangely quiet even in the morning and lost alone somewhere with Serena staying to chat with Mallow and others.

Serena smiled tenderly and also leaned against the balcony railing and stared at the Pokemon Schoolyard. The palm trees swayed in the warm and gentle wind and the scream of the Wingulls was heard from the sea.

It was a very warm day, as usual, and the sun was shining from the blue sky. A few white clouds hovered lazily in the sky and the wind waved lightly at Serena's hair.

"I miss Nebby too," she said, moving her hair away from her blue eyes. Ash slowly turned to look at her and Pikachu turned his head as well. But Serena did not turn her eyes away from the yard, but went on, "But at the same time I know that it had to go. It doesn't forget us, Ash, I am sure that it will remember us always."

She stared at the sky and wondered what kind of adventure they had just had. Serena smiled slightly. She had only been in Alola for a few months and had already experienced so much of everything! And hopefully I can experience a lot more, she thought and moved her hair away from her eyes again.

She didn't notice that Ash had turned his gaze to her. He looked at Serena's twinkling blue eyes and her pretty smile. He smiled. Serena was right. Solgaleo would remember them even if they no longer saw it.

They stood there for a moment, only enjoying each other's company and the peaceful silence that prevailed at that moment. Serena took Ash by the hand and slid her fingers between the boy's fingers. Ash squeezed Serena's hand gently and Serena leaned her head against Ash's shoulder. That was good. Only the two of them, Pikachu and calm silence.

However, the silence did not last long. It wasn't long before the corridor started to hear a happy talk and laugh and then the rest of the gang in the class was there again.

"I'm so glad that your mother is safe!" Mallow exclaimed as they entered the class. Ash and Serena turned to look in their direction and saw Mallow and the others chatting happily around Lillie, who carried Snowy in her arms.

"Yeah, and it's thanks to all of you," Lillie said with a smile and Ash and Serena walked over to them. However, Pikachu was faster and he quickly ran to Lillie and jumped on the girl's shoulder, exclaiming happily, "Pikachu!"

Lillie giggled and scratched Pikachu from behind his ear. "Hey Pikachu!" she said with a laugh and Pikachu was satisfied on her shoulder. Lillie smiled at it and then spotted Ash and Serena. "And Ash and Serena too! I haven't had time to thank you yet. Without your help, mom might not have saved."

"Thank you, Lillie, but it was thanks to all of us that we got your mother saved," Ash said and Serena nodded. "Yeah, it was teamwork. Everyone helped and that's why your mom is safe now."

Lillie smiled and then said, "You're right. And that's why I want to thank you all!" She bowed and Mallow said, "Hey hold on a little. You don't have to bow to us. We just did what we had to do."

"Yeah. Friends help each other," said Kiawe and Ash nodded. "Yep, you can always count on us to help you if you need help. Don't forget that."

Lillie smiled gratefully at them and Professor Kukui, who had listened to the conversation behind the wall, thought: Wow, their friendship is really strong. The power of friendship, that's the best of all. Then he smiled to himself and stepped into the class, exclaiming, "Alola, everyone!"

"Alola!" everyone responded happily and it was time again to start another day at Pokemon School.

****

"Isn't it great that Lillie has such good friends around her?" asked Professor Burnet as she and Professor Kukui walked the beach in the evening at a beautiful sunset.

"Yeah," Kukui said, putting his hands behind his neck. They had left Ash, Serena, and the Pokemon at the house and set out for a walk for a beautiful sunset.

Burnet sighed slightly and said, "It would have been nice to be there. To see the power of their friendship." Kukui smiled at her and said without looking away, "Me too"

"Huh?" Burnet said confused and turned her face to Kukui. This one smiled and said, "It would have been nice if you had been there too."

"Oh," Burnet said and a faint red appeared on her face.

There was a moment of silence between them and they continued to walk. Then Burnet stopped and said, "You know, you and I think alike, don't we?" She looked into her eyes twinkling at Kukui and Kukui chuckled and said, "I guess so."

Burnet smiled mischievously and said, "Well then... do you know what I'm thinking right now?"

Kukui laughed and tried to come up with an answer. "Uh.." he said and Burnet giggled and said, "Maybe the question was too hard."

"I do know!" Kukui exclaimed and Burnet said, "Really?"

"Yeah"

"Tell me then"

"Well.."

"You don't know," Burnet said with a laugh and Kukui laughed too and scratched his neck.

Then Burnet stepped back a little and said teasingly, "Why don't you just give up?"

"Giving up is not my habit," Kukui said smirking and Burnet smiled and leaned forward.

"If you want to know what I'm really thinking.." she said teasingly and Kukui grinned and rushed forward, trying to grab Burnet. However, Burnet spun off from below and Kukui exclaimed, "Hey!"

"..I choose you!" Burnet exclaimed with a laugh and pointed at Kukui with her finger. Kukui, on the other hand, picked up the Pokeball and pointed it at Burnet.

They stood there for a moment until Burnet lowered her hand, looking a little confused. "May I then catch you?" Kukui asked quietly, spun the Pokeball in the right direction and clicked it open, revealing a beautiful silver ring inside it resting on a blue velvet pillow.

Burnet lowered her hand slowly and she felt red rising on her cheeks. She stared for many minutes at Kukui, who had just proposed her, and then a wide smile spread across her face.

****

Ash and Serena were lying on the couch watching a movie on TV. Serena had wrapped her arms around Ash and and her head rested on Ash's shoulder. Ash's head rested on her head and Pikachu had curled up next to them.

The sun had set a moment ago and it was already getting quite dark outside. The clock on the wall ticked lazily and Rowlet had fallen asleep on the railing of Ash's flock, where Serena also slept nowadays, and Litten stared with interest at Luvdiscs in the professor's aquarium. It was very quiet and only the sounds from the TV broke the silence.

Serena felt calm and very comfortable lying on it next to Ash. She didn't want to move anywhere from it and she felt like everything was just as it be.

"Where are the professors left?" Ash suddenly thought and Serena looked up a little reluctantly.

"I don't know," she said, glancing out the window. It was already very dark outside and Serena could see from the window how Alola's beautiful moon shone in the sky. "I hope nothing has happened to them"

Just when she had said that, the front door went and the professors stepped in, looking somehow serious. "Hey professors, we started to worry a little when you didn't show up!" Ash said and Serena nodded and then got up to sit better.

The professors didn't answer to that anything, but Burnet said seriously, "Ash, Serena. We have a little thing for you."

"Us?" Ash said a little in amazement and the professors nodded and Burnet continued, "Yes. We wanted you to be the first to tell it."

"Tell what?" Serena asked curiously and then the professors glanced at each other and Burnet took a breath and said, "Okay, here it comes. We're getting married!"

There was a moment of complete silence in the house. But when the knowledge finally reached the slightly tired brains of Ash and Serena, the silence was quickly gone.

"Oh my Arceus! That's wonderful! I'm so happy, I wouldn't have guessed, I'll get to the wedding, oh Arceus!" screamed Serena excitedly and rose quickly to hug the professors. The scream made Rowlet drip from the railing, leaving it to sleep on the ground, but it didn't care.

Ash instead blinked his eyes and then a wide smile spread across his face. "That's awesome!" he exclaimed and then also went to hug the professors tightly.

The professors laughed at their reaction and said, "Thank you, both of you. We're glad you're happy for us."

They smiled at each other and on the couch, Pikachu raised his one ear and wondered what made people shout so loud. Maybe it will going to clear in the morning, he thought and continued his sleep and in the aquarium, the Luvdiscs were swimming happily.

****

"They are getting married!!?" exclaimed Lillie, Mallow, and Lana as they heard the news from Ash and Serena at school the next day. They had told the news immediately to their friends and the girls had reacted in almost the same way as Serena.

"We're getting to the wedding!" Mallow squaled excitedly and jumped up and down and the others feared she would crash through the floor. "And it knows flowers, rings, cake.."

"Actually, the professors said they weren't going to hold the ceremony," Ash announced and Mallow stopped in the middle of the jump and had to crash to the ground.

"What?" she said in disbelief and Serena nodded and continued, "Yeah. They said they didn't want to cause any big stress about it."

"What a disappointment!" the girls exclaimed and Mallow sat down in a chair. Kiawe and the Sophocles watched this sweatdropping and Kiawe said, "So, they don't make vows to the flames of the Wela volcano?"

"What do you mean?" Ash asked, confused and no one else seemed to have an idea of ​​what he was talking about.

"So do people make vows to the flames of the Wela volcano when they get married on Akala Island?" asked Serena and Kiawe nodded.

"Yeah. I thought everyone was doing that, but I guess it's just my family's thing then," he explained.

"Whatever they make vows, I still wanted to see it," sighed Lillie and Serena and Lana muttered, "Yeah, me too."

Suddenly Mallow, who had sit on her chair, jumped up and exclaimed, "I know! What if we give a gift to them!? Something from all of us?!"

"Yeah!" said Serena enthusiastically about the idea. "And I know exactly what it could be. Let's give them a wedding party as a gift!"

"Yeah! Great idea!" exclaimed Lana as well and when it also suited the boys, the matter had been settled and it was time to begin preparations.

A bit later:

"Okay, let's see... Mallow and her dad take care of the catering, Kiawe and Sophocles ask Principal Oak as a officiate, and Lana and Lillie take care of inviting guests, so it's up to us to get the decorations," Serena thought, scrolling through the list she had made for her pink tablet. "And I know exactly where to find suitable ones"

They had been divided into small groups and each group had taken something to take care of. Serena and Ash had ended up getting decorations, so they had come center to look for suitable ones.

"Nice, but why couldn't I go with Kiawe and Sophocles?" Ash complained. "I don't even know what we need to get"

"Kiawe and Sophocles do their job well together and I need your help here. That's why," Serena explained firmly, then glanced at where they were going. "Here to the left"

"Fine," Ash groaned and Pikachu on his shoulder tried to cheer him up by patting him on the shoulder and saying comfortingly, "Pika pika" For he himself had nothing against a small shopping trip.

They turned onto the street that took them to the mall and Serena led them resolutely forward. Sylveon and Braixen walked beside her and Sylveon had wrapped her feelers around Serena's arm.

Soon they got to the mall and stepped inside. Ash decided not to ruin this trip and took a slightly happier look on his face.

Serena stopped in front of the mall's information board and map and looked up at a particular store she knew was located in that mall.

"Where was it?" she muttered and then found what she was looking for. "Aha! There is it. Wedding and gift shop Roselia! They have everything you need for a wedding!"

"Did I hear the word wedding?!" was behind them and they turned to see who had said it. Serena was somehow not at all surprised to see Bonnie running towards them in a dress fluttering and a wide and slightly mischievous grin on her face.

"I can't believe my favorite couple is getting married and nobody told me anything!" she pouted her hands on her hips as she reached them and panting Clemont also jogged to the scene. "Whatever, when the wedding is held anyway? I want to be there when they are. And Ash, where did you do it? On the beach at Alola's night, at least it sounds romantic.."

"What did I do?" Ash interrupted, confused, and Serena asked, just as confused, "Bonnie, what are you talking about?"

"For your wedding, of course! What else?!" Bonnie exclaimed and a few passers-by turned curiously to look. Clemont, who had finally had his breathing equalized, asked in amazement, "Are Ash and Serena getting married? Pretty surprising, fourteen is a pretty young age to get married, but.."

Now Serena understood what Bonnie was talking about and flushed bright red. "What?! No, no, you got it wrong! We're not getting married, Professor Kukui and Burnet are!"

"Yeah, we're just looking for decorations for weddings, we're having a surprise party for them," Ash explained equally blushed and Pikachu snickered. Bonnie looked disappointed.

"Aww.. what a disappointment," she sighed theatrically. "But what you can do. I guess we can come to the wedding?" she asked and Serena nodded and tried to get thoughts of herself walking towards the altar out of her mind.

"Sure, you're welcome," she said and Bonnie looked excited. "Yay, I'll get to the wedding!" she exclaimed. "I'm getting good information gathered for Clemont!"

"Bonnie!" Clemont exclaimed in embarrassment, but Bonnie just giggled. Serena and Ash also giggled and then Ash said, "Well, shall we go? We need to get some decorations, remember?"

"Oh yeah," Serena said, remembering the matter and checking the location of the store on the map. "Let's go then"

As they set out to walk toward it, Bonnie (she had come with Clemont get the decorations too) whispered to Serena teasingly, "Admit that you are waiting for Ash to propose you one day."

"Bonnie!" Serena hissed and Bonnie snickered mischievously.

****

When the decorations were finally bought, Ash and Serena set off with Clemont and Bonnie for Mallow and her father's restaurant, where they had arranged to meet the others. Serena carried one bag in her hand and Sylveon held a few others with her feelers.

"I can't wait for everything to be ready!" Bonnie squaled excitedly, jumping ahead of the others. "I can gather as much information as possible for Clemont!"

"Bonnie, please," Clemont sighed and Serena giggled. "Calm down a little, we need to get the place decorated first," she said, but Bonnie wasn't upset about this.

"Doesn't matter, I can help it!" she announced cheerfully and Serena nodded and wondered if the others had finished their chores. Soon they would know.

Moments later:

"There you are!" Mallow exclaimed as they stepped into the restaurant. "Did you find the decorations? At least dad and I got the menu done and Kiawe and Sophocles just announced that Principal Oak would gladly agree to be the officiate!"

"Yeah, he was pretty excited about it," Kiawe said with a grin and Sophocles nodded. "Yep, he looked like Christmas had come earlier," he said and they both exchanged an amused look.

"Awesome! And we brought the decorations!" Ash announced and picked up one bag. "As well as more assistants!" Bonnie, for her part, exclaimed and caused an amused chuckle.

"Great, Clemont can help to hang the decorations then, his Aipom arm is just right for that job," Mallow said and Clemont nodded. "And Bonnie can help him"

"Yay!" Bonnie exclaimed excitedly and then the door opened and Lillie and Lana stepped in.

"The invitations have now been shared and everyone is going to come!" Lillie announced and Lana giggled "Yeah, and Lillie was pretty excited to hear that a certain boy was coming," she said teasingly to Lillie and Lillie blushed.

"I don't! I mean.. maybe a little... I mean," she stammered her cheeks red and Lana rolled her eyes. "So you say. Anyway, how are the preparations going anyway?" she said, asking the rest of the gang and Mallow announced, "Well! The decorations have been procured, the menu ready and Principal Oak agreed to be officiate. So everything is ready!" She looked pleased.

"What about the cake?" Serena asked as she remembered it and Mallow's satisfied look disappeared. "I completely forgot about it!" she exclaimed in horror at forgetting something as important as the wedding cake.

"I know!" Sophocles exclaimed suddenly. Everyone turned their gaze to him. "I know of a good pancake place near there. What if we ask them to make a cake?"

"Pancake cake? Sounds interesting, but it can work," Mallow thought, then smiled. "Thank you, Sophocles, you are a genius!" Sophocles looked very pleased with himself.

"And now, let's decorate!" Mallow exclaimed and everyone said in unison, "Right!" and set to work.

****

"Do you think professors like our surprise?" Serena asked as she and Ash walked hand in hand on Alola's beach in the evening.

Ash smiled. "Yeah," he said and smiled at Serena familiar, toothy smile. Serena smiled back and then turned her gaze to the sky. Alola's starry sky shone especially bright today and the moon was reflected from the calm surface of the water and made its surface sparkle brightly.

"You know, I'm glad that I decided to come Alola," Serena said, eyes still directed to the sky. "If I hadn't come, I wouldn't have met you again and we wouldn't have become what we are now."

"Yeah," Ash said and Serena turned her gaze to him. Her eyes reflected the glow of the night starry sky and Ash thought she looked particularly beautiful as the moonlight made her hair shine and the starry sky reflected from her eyes. "Me too"

Serena smiled at him and they stayed to watch Alola's beautiful sky. Ash squeezed her hand gently and Serena lowered her head to his shoulder. At that moment, there were none other than the two of them, the Pokemon had remained in the house, even Pikachu, for Greninja had had an absolutely important thing for him, and it could not wait a moment. So, Ash and Serena were two and it suited them really well.

Suddenly, their sweet moment were interrupted by coughing nearby and they were surprisedly turned their gaze in the direction of the sound. Who else on the beach was at this time of night?

They saw a familiar figure dressed in black standing a short distance away and smirking. Noticing that Ash and Serena had noticed him, he set out to walk slowly to them.

"I didn't expect to run into you here," Gladion said, walking slowly to them. "Admittedly, anything can be expected of you now"

"Hi, Gladion," Ash said, wondering what Gladion was doing on the beach in the middle of the night. "Beautiful night, isn't it?"

"Yeah," Gladion said and they were all silent for a moment. Then Gladion suddenly said, "I'm leaving" and Ash raised a surprised eyebrow.

"Why?" he asked in wonder and Gladion explained, "Immediately. I will focus on the Island trials and complete all the grand trials."

"Oh," Ash said and Gladion was silent for a moment until he continued, "That Z-move you and Pikachu did. I've never seen anything like it before and after seeing it I have to do something."

He turned to leave and still remembered something like, "Oh, and pass on my congratulations to Kukui and Burnet." Then he went for a walk away, saying, "Bye."

Ash and Serena stared at his waning back and then Ash exclaimed again, "Fine! By the way, I'm doing island trials too. If we happen to meet, let's battle!"

Since Gladion had already turned his back on them, they could not see how a small grin appeared on his face as he heard the words of Ash. Instead, they saw him raise his hand silently to goodbye and then disappeared into the shade of the palm trees.

"Weird guy," Serena noted after Gladion had disappeared from sight. Ash nodded, his gaze still focused on where Gladion had stood.

"Yeah, he is," he admitted and then grinned at Serena. "Come on, let's go back. Tomorrow is an important day, and I don't want to fall asleep in the middle of the ceremony."

"It wouldn't be fun," Serena said, chuckling, and then they set off to walk toward the house.

****

"Wake-up!" Ash exclaimed next to professor Kukui's bed and the professor opened his sleepy eyes and muttered, "Ash, today is Saturday. So, no school. No need to wake up yet. So, let me sleep."

Having said that, he turned to his side and continued his sleep. Ash put his hands on his hips and glanced at Pikachu sitting next to him. "You know what to do, buddy," he said to this and Pikachu nodded.

"Pika!" it said and then it jumped and sent an electric shock towards Professor Kukui. Because of that, the professor experienced one of Pikachu's ways of awakening Ash, which had become very familiar to him over the years.

"I'm awake!" Kukui exclaimed as he got up to sit smoking in the wake of Pikachu's electric shock. He turned to look at Ash, who grinned mischievously, and said, "Could you tell me what that was for? And why are you dressed so fancy?"

Ash really had changed his clothes into slightly cooler shorts and a collared T-shirt and there was also a little bow around the Pikachu's neck. "It's related to a surprise. Come on, I'll show you!"

He left to walk towards the door and Kukui followed, yawning after him. "What surprise are you talking about?" he asked, but Ash answered nothing. Instead, he just grinned and opened the door to Kukui's room.

"This surprise," he said and stepped out the door, allowing Kukui to see in the living room, yawning.

"I don't see anything spec..." Kukui began yawning, but his yawning and sentence were interrupted as he saw the vision unfolding in front of him.

Professor Burnet stood in the middle of the room in a beautiful white wedding dress. Her hair was curled and lifted onto a beautiful bun with a white veil attached. She had put on make up and she was holding a beautiful wedding bouquet with pink roses and other white and pink flowers.

"Surprise!" exclaimed Serena, Mallow, Lillie, Lana, Bonnie and Kahuna Olivia of Akala Island, who had arrived to celebrate the wedding. The girls smiled broadly and Kukui could only stare with his mouth open at the Burnet standing and smiling in front of him.

The girls, too, were dressed pretty for the party. Serena was wearing a baby blue, chiffon, bare-shoulder dress that reached up to her knees, teardrop-shaped white earrings and white ribbon sandals. She had wrapped her blue ribbon in her hair and put on some makeup.

Lillie wore a white, simple dress and white ballerinas. Mallow, meanwhile, wore the green dress she had bought when they first met Clemont and Bonnie at the mall. Lana, on the other hand, wore blue shorts and a blue-and-white striped shirt, and Bonnie wore her usual, yellow dress.

"What... why.." Kukui stammered and Burnet said with a smile, "It's never too late for a surprise. Look."

She stepped to the door and opened it. Kukui walked next to her and saw that a pretty wedding venue had been on the beach and the beach was full of guests waiting for the party to begin.

"Are these meant to be our wedding?" Kukui asked in surprise and Burnet, standing next to him, nodded.

"Yes. A surprise wedding, in fact. Your students organized it. They wanted to give us a gift from all of them and came up with the idea of ​​organizing a surprise wedding for us. So what do you say?"

Kukui did not respond immediately. His surprised look turned into a smile as Burnet explained and eventually he said, turning to Burnet, "I think I need better clothes," Burnet chuckled.

****

Once Kukui had put on a little more suitable clothes for the wedding, it was time for the ceremony itself. Clemont, who had been tucked in to take care of the music with his equipment, set the wedding march to play and Kukui and Burnet set out to walk along the corridor to the beach and the guests smiled at them next to it.

"Isn't this beautiful?" Lillie whispered to Serena standing next to her and this one nodded. "Yeah. I think I'm gonna cry," she said, blinking, trying to stop the tears from coming.

Next to her, Kiawe stared at her in disbelief. "Already? The ceremony hasn't even started properly," he said, but fell silent as Mallow trampled on his toes and hissed, "Shh! Now quiet, the ceremony begins!"

The professors had reached the end of the corridor and Clemont paused the music. Principal Oak, who served as the officiate, coughed and began, "Welcome! We have gathered today to unite Professors Kukui and Burnet in Alola's matrimony!"

The ceremony went on and soon it was time to exchange the wedding rings. Ash had been recruited as a ring bearer, and he now stepped rigidly to the professors, carrying the pillow on which the rings rested.

The professors took the rings off the pillow and then Kukui first threaded his own Burnet's finger and then Burnet threaded his own Kukui's finger.

The guests cheered and Serena and Kiawe cried tears pouring down their cheeks. Principal Oak smiled and then he said, "And now, since I'm the officiant, I, Principal Samson Oak, declare you husband and wife! And now, you may kiss the bride. And no need to be shy."

Kukui grinned a little and then he bent Burnet on one of his hands and then pressed his lips to her lips. Burnet wrapped her arms around his neck and answered the kiss. The guests cheered and rejoiced even louder and now, in addition to Serena and Kiawe, Lillie and Mallow were also crying.

****

Once the ceremony had taken place, it was time to start the celebration itself. Guests scattered around the beach and many went to congratulate the newlyweds.

"Huh, it was nervous," Ash muttered as he found his way to his friends. He pulled his finger off the collar of his shirt, trying to loosen it, and decided in his mind that as soon as the party was over, he would get rid of it damn quickly.

He found his friends who had gathered under a palm tree. He immediately noticed Serena, and hurried to the others.

"Hey guys!" he exclaimed and the others turned to look at him. Serena smiled when she saw him, but Ash's smile turned worried as he noticed that Serena's eyes were red and she looked as if she had cried.

"Serena, are you okay? You look like you're crying," he said worriedly and Serena smiled reassuringly. "Don't worry, I'm fine," she said, and in her ears white, teardrop-shaped earrings swung. "I just sensitize easily in situations like this, nothing more"

"Oh, good," Ash said with relief and then realized that Pikachu was no longer with him. He probably went somewhere with the other Pokemon, Ash thought and at the same time noticed from the corner of his eye how Greninja was sneaking somewhere with Braixen.

Just then the music started to be heard from the center of the place and Mallow exclaimed, "They're starting to dance! Come on, Kiawe, let's go too!" She set out resolutely to pull Kiawe towards the other guests and the others remained to stare after them.

"Come on, Ash, let's go too!" Serena said excitedly and Ash first tried to resist but then gave up and went with Serena towards the others and Lana, Lillie and Sophocles followed in their heels.

By the time they arrived, Burnet and Kukui had started dancing. Clemont first played some slow and boring music, but then he decided it was enough and switched to something much more lively.

"I like this more," Mallow said, then pulled Kiawe into the middle of the dance floor. "Come on, let's dance!" They were not left alone as many other guests joined in the dancing and Ash and Serena were one of them.

Lillie soon found herself left alone. Lana and the Sophocles and Pokemon had faded somewhere and she found herself awkwardly standing alone at the sideboard. But that soon changed.

"Hi," heard next to her and she startled, and turned to see who had spoken and noticed Eliel standing next to her.

"Hi," she said a little hesitantly and then a little awkward silence descended between them. However, Eliel soon broke it by saying, "You look beautiful," and Lillie felt herself blush.

"Thank you. You don't look bad either," she replied and then became quiet again. Lillie tried to come up with something to say, but she didn't need to, because that's when Eliel asked, "Do you want to go dancing?" and Lillie avoided saying.

She nodded with a smile and said, "Yeah, let's go." Eliel held out his hand to her and Lillie grabbed it with a smile and then Eliel pulled her into the dancing crowd.

This did not go unnoticed by Lusamine, who had been watching the situation from the champagne table. "Who's that?" she thought aloud and was surprised to receive an answer.

"If you mean the boy Lillie went to dance with, then his name is Eliel," said Bonnie, who had sneaked next to her and Lusamine turned her gaze to her in surprise and asked, "Who are you?"

"Bonnie. Clemont's.." she pointed to Clemont, who had sunk into some conversation with Sophocles, "..little sister and a friend of Ash and Serena from Kalos. You must be Lillie's mom."

"Yeah, I am," Lusamine said, staring at Lillie and Eliel, who she thought danced a little unnecessarily close to each other. "Are they together?"

"Nah, who knows," Bonnie said generously. "You have to ask Lillie that. Hey, have you ever met Squishy by the way?"

And so Lusamine found herself engrossed in a conversation with an 8-year-old girl who had somehow managed to make friends with the legendary Pokemon.

****

The party continued and everyone had fun. Together, the professors cut the wedding cake, which was a giant, heart-shaped pancake and everyone thought it tasted very good. Then Burnet threw the wedding bouquet and to everyone's surprise, Olivia grabbed it.

As the evening progressed, the party clearly began to become more relaxed. Ash had noticed some time ago that the Pokemon had disappeared somewhere, but he wasn't worried about it. They probably had something of their own and he didn't want to disturb it.

Lillie had fun with Eliel. She found herself enjoying the boy's company and this didn't go unnoticed by Lusamine.

Lillie just giggled at one of Eliel's stories when she heard a familiar voice behind her say, "What's so funny?" She turned around at lightning speed and saw her mother watching them smirking.

"Oh, hey mom," Lillie said with a smile and red cheeks and Lusamine stepped up to them. "You seem to be having fun. Why not introduce me to your companion?"

"Oh, yeah," Lillie said quickly, then explained to Eliel, "Eliel, this is my mom Lusamine. Mom, this is Eliel."

"Alola, Mrs. Lusamine," Eliel greeted politely and Lusamine smiled at him. "Lusamine alone is enough," she said and Eliel nodded blushing.

"So, you seem to be doing well. Are you maybe together, or.." Lusamine asked slowly and Lillie and Eliel blushed violently. "Mom!" Lillie exclaimed and Lusamine raised her eyebrows. "What?" she asked innocently and Lillie frowned at her.

"Well, well, what's here?" heard beside them and they saw Olivia coming to them with a glass of champagne. She hiccup a little and there was a slight blush on her face and she swayed a little with her heels. "Family session going. What has our Lusamine taught her children today?" she asked and sipped a little from her glass.

"How much have you drunk, Olivia?" Lusamine asked with a sigh and Olivia smiled foolishly. "I don't know, but champagne is good," she said and Lusamine decided that that glass would be the last.

"Hey, don't take it!" Olivia shouted as Lusamine tried to remove the glass from her fingers. When they stayed to fight for it, Lillie and Eliel decided to take the opportunity and fade away.

****

"Sorry about that," Lillie said as they walked along the beach. The sun began to set and the guests gradually began to set out to run into their homes. "Mom always sticks her nose into things that don't belong to her"

"It doesn't matter, really," Eliel said and stopped. Lillie also stopped and turned to look at the boy. "My mother is the same. Once, when I was with a girl in a park, she asked immediately curious as to whether the girl perhaps my girlfriend and do I like her, and so on. I'm used to it"

"Well, was she?" Lillie asked and for some reason hoped the answer would be "no" Eliel looked at her with a smile and then replied, "No. She's just my friend. Because I like another girl more"

"Who?" Lillie asked and felt her heart pounding firmly in her chest. Eliel smiled and leaned closer to Lillie. "You," he whispered, and then he pressed his lips gently to Lillie's lips.

"Isn't that sweet?" Serena asked Ash as they sat a short distance away on the big rock and saw the sweet moment of Eliel and Lillie. "The first kiss between two lovers. There's something so magical about it."

"There was nothing magical about it when you hit me in the cheek," Ash said with a grin. "Admittedly, if it was meant to reflect the saying, 'love hurts,' then it did hit right."

"You're so funny sometimes," Serena said with a sigh and then she pressed her head against Ash's shoulder and they stayed to enjoy Alola's sunset with the two of them.

-----------------------------------------------------------
(A/N: And FINALLY this chapter is ready! I hope you liked it, I hope the next one doesn't take as long)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 455 50
Serena has been on her own for about two months in the Hoenn region, when she is suddenly attacked. She learns her attack is connected with mysteriou...
136K 2.1K 15
Ash Ketchum, a 16-year-old trainer, is conflicted on where to go next after leaving the Alola Region. Everything is about to change in his life after...
13.7K 363 18
When Serena and Meowth are separated from their respective groups. They must put aside old grudges and work together as a familiar foe returns that p...