MegaMan Revolution Concerto

By DreamersWriters

In Nihon, technology is growing and evolving rapidly! The internet is connecting everyone and everything to e... More

Note for this Story!
Prologue: The Hidden Files
Chapter 1: The New Age
Chapter 2: Star Idol
Chapter 3: A Trio?!
Chapter 4: Special Training
Chapter 5: Let's Work Together Please!
Chapter 6: Dr. Wily's Standing Strong
Chapter 7: For Everyone!
Chapter 8: The Electronic Convention
Chapter 10: Meetings in North America
Chapter 11: Running Late
Chapter 12: Frosty Family Relations
Chapter 13: A Short, Death Match
Chapter 14: An Assassin or Friend?
Chapter 15: A Cold Wind
Chapter 16: The Professor and Cache
Chapter 17: Separate for a Few Weeks
Chapter 18: A Thaw
Chapter 19: An Unpleasant Meeting
Chapter 20: To The High Mountain
Chapter 21: A Talent Show for the World
Chapter 22: Return Together
Chapter 23: Start Searching
Chapter 24: Miracle Medicine
Chapter 25: A Red Knight and A Yellow Pilot
Chapter 26: Special Effects are Special
Chapter 27: Synchro Chips and Resolutions
Chapter 28: Running Around Part 1
Chapter 29: Running Around Part 2
Chapter 30: Code E.A.R.T.H
Chapter 31: Not Here Yet
Chapter 32: The Crests and Duo
-Thank You!-
Chapter 33: Countdown to Destruction
Chapter 34: Coming Back
Chapter 35: Revolution Concerto Finale!
Bonus Chapter 1: An Eventful Party
Bonus Chapter 2: A Cross Fusion Test
Author's Note

Chapter 9: Fleeting Peace

20 2 4
By DreamersWriters

(To prove that I am still working on this story, I did work on this chapter! Yahoo! Though, I haven't had the chance to play the DS game too much. My bad, but I need to beat Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright and then get Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memories! Now, it is time for Cross Fusion! Honestly, I really liked it. Interesting plot idea. Plus, I love Maylu's outfit! But also, I'm not hurting Rush for it. The dog will be safe! Enjoy!)

Friend's Theme

Dr. Hikari's Theme 

Chaud's Theme 

Miku's Theme 

Famous's Theme

A Common Fight 

Maylu's Theme

Cross Fusion 

Vs a Professor's Navi

Victory! 

           "Well, that was something else. I didn't expect you two to Cross Fuse like that" Dr. Hikari said with a grin as he looked at his two sons.

They were currently laying in a pod and being scanned.

"Papa, what was that?" Lan asked in shock from the pod he was laying in.

"My latest invention! Cross Fusion and the Synchro Chip!" their father said in delight as he picked up his tablet to study the two of them, "I really didn't expect this! You two performed this flawlessly"

Chaud, Maylu, and Miku were watching them from a safe distance as they looked at the twins.

"So, they will be ok?" Maylu asked worriedly.

"They will be fine. However, I will need to keep them here and run some test at the two of them for two days" he said with a grin as Lan let out a scream of shock from his pod.

Maylu, Roll, and Miku sighed in relief as Chaud rolled his eyes.

"Are you not happy that your friends are safe?" ProtoMan asked from the PET.

"No, I am grateful for that, but I wasn't really worried about them" Chaud said as he rose from seat, "Sorry Lan, Hub, but ProtoMan and I have to leave for North America. We won't be able to Net Battle for a while"

"WHAT?! BUT WE NEED TO! LET ME OUT!" Lan shouted as he tried to get up.

"Son, you're going to have to wait on that Net Battle until I am done with these tests. I don't want to you or Hub hurt" his father said seriously.

Miku bowed her head as she said, "I also have to leave. I need to go to Melody City to My writing team needs me to go over lyrics for our next song. We do need to prepare for our next album and everything else! I'm sorry!"

Dr. Hikari laughed as he said, "I understand. I did call Chaud in for a special reason, but since World 3 has been defeated, he really doesn't have to stay here anymore. Miku, I understand you have a job to do. Just keep your secret a secret"

Then, Dr. Hikari then went to his desk and took out two other Synchro chips.

"I actually noticed this after the fight with Bass. You three actually have a strong bond with your Navis. The key feature for the Synchro Chip to work is through a strong bond with a human and Navi. Since I haven't really perfected this yet, but if you are ever in a tight spot, use these chips to gain the powers of your Navi. However, it won't last forever, so you'll have to be quick. I'll hopefully make adjustments to it and allow you to use the chip more and more, but well, I am still working on it" Dr. Hikari explained to them.

"Understood, Dr. Hikari" Chaud said with a bow.

"Ok!" Maylu exclaimed as she looked at the chip.

Then, Dr. Hikari's tablet blinked. The doctor went back to work as Maylu, Chaud, and Miku waited outside the office.

"Well, for now, it looks like we will be going our separate ways" Chaud said as he held his PET, "My flight has to leave later tonight. I won't be back for a while, so make sure Lan doesn't destroy Nihon until I get back"

"We will" Maylu said as Roll remembered something.

"Oh! We should probably get each other's numbers just in case!" Roll shouted loudly.

"We should have a group chat too! We can name it "Net Saviors of Nihon"! How does that sound?!" Miku asked eagerly as she held her PET.

Chaud wasn't sure about this as Maylu said in agreement, "Yes! I agree with that name and idea!"

He knew Lan would probably back him up on how foolish this sounded. However, Maylu and Miku looked at him with serious expressions. He gulped a bit.

"I suggest you let them do this, Chaud. They really want this" ProtoMan said seriously.

"R-right. Here's my number..." Chaud said in defeat as he gave the two girls his number, "Make sure Lan and Hub get this number too. Well, I'll see you around"

He waved goodbye and left SciLab. Maylu and Miku waved goodbye to him until Miku's PET buzzed. She jumped a bit and then tapped on her PET.

"Ah! That's right! I promised Haku I would go on our date today before I had to catch the late train to Melody City! Sorry Maylu! Roll! I've got to go! See ya!" Miku exclaimed as she ran from the lab.

Maylu then looked at her PET and sighed. Just like that, she was alone. It was a crazy few weeks with everyone. She was with someone back then, but now, it was just her and Roll.

"Are you ok, Maylu?" Roll asked worriedly.

"I'll be ok. I am just a little lonely" she answered her partner.

She sat down in front of the lab as she held her PET. She looked to the sky with a sigh. She really didn't like feeling alone.

"Ah! Stop that dog!" Mr. Famous shouted as a small brown dog ran towards Maylu.

Maylu turned around as she saw a small dog running on his feet and coming towards her! She opened her arms out to catch the small brown dog as he turned to see Mr. Famous running after him.

"Oh, Maylu! Thank goodness! That dog has been a handful lately!" he said as he placed his hands on his knees and panted.

"Really?" Maylu asked surprised as she looked at him, "He doesn't look like one"

"Well, he is. That is Rush. The first Navi pet we've created" Mr. Famous explained as he pointed to the dog, "He can travel between the Internet and our world with ease. Actually, can you watch him for a minute? I am supposed to be meeting someone important today. It would really help me out"

Maylu found the dog adorable. He's cute ears looked so fluffy and as his eyes were shinning.

"Sure thing, Mr. Famous!" she squealed as she hugged the dog.

"Just Famous will do. Thank you" he said as he left her and went back into the lab.

Maylu looked at Rush who barked and then jumped from her hands! She dropped her PET as Rush jumped above it! He turned into data and then appeared in her PET!

"Wow! He really is a Navi dog!" Maylu exclaimed as she picked up her PET to see Rush licking Roll's face.

"He's so cute! I think we should ask if we can adopt him!" Roll said in delight as she hugged the dog.

"I don't see why not. Let's go in and ask!" Maylu said as she walked back into SciLab.

Just as she entered the lab, the Professor was looking over his computer screens to see Lan and Hub still resting in the pods as their father was conducting his check up on them.

"Ah! It is time to strike! PharaohMan! Come!" Professor said loudly as he pressed a few keys on the keyboard to make the Navi appear before him.

The Navi looked like an Egyptian Coffin with eyes and his arms crossed over his chest.

"You have called me" the Navi asked as the Professor tapped a key to distort the electricity and overriding the computers.

"Attack that lab and kill the Hikari family!" the Professor ordered as the Navi travelled through the data to the lab.

Maylu and Roll were surprised to see the lights flickering on and off.

"Roll, do you know what is going on?" Maylu asked worriedly until she heard something break!

She looked at the rooms to see the computers breaking! Then, PharaohMan appeared! He floated around as the computers broke down and exploded!

"That Navi is the cause of all of this! We have to do something!" Maylu shouted as she ducked away from the room and looked at Roll and Rush.

"We have the Synchro Chip, Maylu! Maybe we can Cross Fuse to fight this guy!" Roll exclaimed in delight, "We can do what Lan and Mega!"

Maylu's eyes were wide until there was another crash! She let out a scream and had her hands cover her head as she heard people screaming.

"Maylu! We have to do something! People are getting hurt! The computers are getting destroyed!" Roll shouted as Maylu looked up to see the destroyed room.

She then saw the Navi making his way towards Dr. Hikari's lab!

"You're right, but how are we going to get him away from the lab?" Maylu asked seriously as Rush barked.

He jumped from the PET and stood in front of her. He began to bark and create a circle in his hands. Then, a green portal appeared before them!

"What is he saying, Roll?" Maylu asked as Rush pointed to the green circle.

"He can create portals to transport people anywhere! Maybe we can get in front of the Navi and then transport him somewhere else!" Roll shouted in delight.

Maylu nodded as she ran towards PharaohMan with Rush behind her. They ran between PharaohMan and the entrance to Dr. Hikari's Lab.

"Sorry, but I won't let you pass! My best friend and his family are in there! You're not getting away with this!" she shouted strongly as she faced PharaohMan.

"What can one little girl like you do?" PharaohMan asked in a mocking tone as he looked down at her.

"This! Sick him, Rush!" Maylu shouted as Rush barked and clapped his hands.

He created a green circle behind PharaohMan. Then, the two of them pushed PharaohMan through the portal as Maylu gripped her Synchro chip. She and Rush jumped through the portal and after PharaohMan!

"Roll! Are you ready?!" Maylu shouted determinedly.

"I am ready, Maylu!" Roll said in delight as she pumped up her fist in the air.

"Synchro Chip in! Cross Fusion!" Maylu and Roll shouted in unison as a pink light engulfed her and her PET.

She extended her hands as pink gloves and boots appeared on her hands and shoes. Then, she wore a black pants as black sleeves appeared. She gained a pink dress with Roll's chest on her dress. Then, red pins appeared on her elbows and knees. She tapped her head as a pink helmet with two yellow streaks appeared. Her hair grew longer with a green bow on it.

"Roll! This is really cool, but how do I fight?" she shouted in a panic as she landed outside with Rush behind her as PharaohMan hit the ground.

"Extend your arm! Just like Lan and Mega, you can use my Roll Arrows to fight back!" Roll encouraged in their minds.

Maylu extended her right arm as it transformed into a buster bow!

"Roll Arrow!" she shouted as she released the arrow, and had it pierce PharaohMan's coffin!

The coffin shattered as Maylu was surprised at her own strength. PharaohMan then charged towards her as she tried to run away.

"Just use my Roll Whip!" Roll shouted as Maylu turned around and faced him.

"Roll Whip!" Maylu shouted as the yellow ribbons began to whip PharaohMan back!

"Keep up the pressure!" Roll shouted eagerly as Maylu nodded her head.

Maylu placed her hands on the ground as she shouted, "Aqua Tower!"

A wave of Aqua Towers burst from the ground to strike down PharaohMan! Rush let out a bark as he created another green portal. PharaohMan stumbled back into the portal as Maylu drew back another Roll Arrow. She fired the arrow to strike down the Navi! Maylu landed next to Rush as she panted. She then returned to her normal self as she caught her PET.

"Wow. Did we get him?" Maylu asked as she suddenly felt weak and tired.

Roll entered the internet as she scanned for any hostile viruses.

"No, everything is clear! We did it! Oh, Maylu! Are you ok?!" Roll asked worriedly as she sat down and panted.

"Sorry Roll. I am just a little tired" Maylu answered as Rush licked her hand.

Maylu patted the Navi dog's head in a comforting manner as the doors to SciLab opened behind her.

"Oh, my! Are you alright?!" a young lady wearing a lab coat, glasses, yellow dress asked as she ran towards them.

"Y-yes, who are you?" Maylu asked surprised.

The young lady adjusted her brown hair as she tied her shoelaces.

"Oh! I am a new scientist here! My name is Makoto Aoki! I'm working on a new project here! I saw the virus attack and came here without thinking. I am supposed to meet with an old friend of mine" she answered.

Maylu wondered who this friend was until the doors opened once again to reveal Mr. Famous!

"Makoto! There you are! I was worried about you!" he said as he marched right up to her and held her hand.

Maylu blinked a few times until Roll shouted, "Hey! Maylu needs to see Dr. Hikari! She just performed Cross Fusion!"

The two scientists let out a shocked yell as they then rushed her to the lab.

"Ok, well, the good news is, you are both healthy" Dr. Hikari noted in his report as the doors opened, "Is everything ok?"

"MAYLU PERFORMED CROSS FUSION!" the two scientists yelled as Dr. Hikari grinned.

"Really?! How do you feel?! What was the experience?! Are you alright?!" the doctor asked in delight as he began to ask her questions.

She was overwhelmed and confused about this whole situation while Lan sighed at his father's antics. Though, he was grateful to have a partner to help him and his twin brother fighting these new enemies.

"UNBELIEVABLE!" the professor exclaimed in frustration as he slammed his hands on the keyboard as PharaohMan returned to him beatened up.

"It isn't my fault. I didn't expect that girl to Cross Fuse like that... She was too strong...." PharaohMan said sadly as the Professor returned to his computer to examine the footage of Maylu Cross Fusing and fighting back PharaohMan.

He placed a hand on his chin and realized something about this.

"It appears that Nihon has two of them... But North America doesn't, and the Ijuuin Company has a ton of important data I could use to destroy the world! Yes! That is the next phase! I'll steal that data in the most unsecure place in the world!" the Professor madly yelled in delight as he pressed a key on his board to launch his next attack at Ijuuin Company. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80 8 9
Dingo and Raika go on an odd adventure where a Navi chip for Dr. Hikari's latest experiment could be stolen. Lan and Hub deal with the thief as Dingo...
3.7K 33 18
(Cover poorly edited by me lol) The world needed heroes. it got a hedgehog, a net navi, and an 11 year old boy. The hedgehog and Navi powered with i...
44.5K 1.1K 16
This is the story of Ayla Darby, who is taken in by the Autobots at first, then gets kidnapped by the Decepticons, but finds that she relates to the...
629 26 12
Just a simple story. Taking inspiration from the MegaMan NT Warrior anime and Battle Network games. Of course this goes without saying I own nothing...