My Soulmate ✔️

By mahi_trytowrite

Before Gulf's marriage, his whole life changes because of meeting with Mew again as his wedding planner... Th... More

1.Surprise Meeting
2. Surprise meeting (2)
3. Plan to meet
4. Pre-wedding photoshoot
5. Kidnapping
6. Flashback
7. Flash back(2)
8. Forgiveness
9. At Beach
10. Shocked
11. Confusion
12. Truth-1
13. Truth -2
Announcement
14. At Night
15. Reunion
16. Unexpected Guest
17. Truth Or Dare
18. Love You
19. Meeting with Pufai
Announcment
20. Pufai and Mark
21. Moving into
22. Pufai's Dad
23. Pufai's Plan
24. A New Start
25. Faith in us...our love
26. Meeting with Pufai's dad
27. Trust
28. Will he say yes?
29. Clingyness
30. Hiding the truth
31. G's mom's past
32. Not gonna leave
33. Surprise
34. The Plan
35. Kick
36. Memory... loss...
37. What had happened : 1
38. What had happened: 2
39. Things Change
40. Chance
41. Party
43. No one at fault
44. Lunch
45. Truth behind Ownership
46. Nightmare
47. Near to truth
48. Become Friends
49. Who is Mew!!
50. No, He did that... not me!
Not an update
51. Sook and Loy
52. Special guest-1
Not an Update
53. Special guest-2
54. Special guest-3
55. Not ready to lose anyone
56. Blessings or Curse
57. Need to calm down
58. Hiding something!
59. Game on!
60. He is going to...
61. Stopped him
62. He got shot!
63. Punishment
64. Marriage
65. Maldives -1
66. Maldives -2
67. Maldives -3 🔞
68. Marriage life
69. Where were you?
70. Sorry!
🌻Epilogue🌞
Thank you so much 💓

42. Manipulation

1.5K 110 32
By mahi_trytowrite

"Hello, guys...😎

I am back with Emo update... 😇

Thank you for adding MS to your reading list...🙏
Thank you for your votes and comments...🙏
Thank you for your support...🙏

I hope you like today's update too... 😘🙏

_____*****_____

(Mew's POV) 🐼

I am drinking at my dad's place... After seeing what happened today my dad suggested It would be better if I not be alone for today... I can see he was worried about that I will do something stupid and he is right... If I went to mine I maybe do something stupid... So now I am drinking like crazy... But this drink is not helping me at all... It reminds me of him more... The way he said "Don't touch me" It was like I disgusted him... And the way he hugs his...(Lee) My touch disguises him but he was OK when his... (Lee) Carry him... He even buried his face on his neck... I hate it... I really hate it... I sacrifice my self for him and him!!! He moved on!! I also want that but he didn't have to behave like that... I choose him over me... I choose this useless life because of him and him!!! How dare he... I want to punch that guy who hugs him and he even dares to carry him!!! I lost him... This is it, Mew... You lost him... He is not your baby anymore... He is honey for someone else... I saw my dad came to me...

"New... Why are you like this? And because of whom?? That shit... Who didn't even wait for you...!! He is not worth it New... "

Mew:" Don't say anything about him, dad... I love him... "

"Love?! Then where is his love? I told you before that it was just meaningless four letters who becomes your weakness... And you can see I was right... "

Mew:" I know dad... *sob* I know... But it still hurt here... ( putting his finger on the chest where the heart belongs) it hurts so much that I want to break it or burn it... Why did that dad? Why?? I am not like this because he moved on dad... But the way behave... He .... he... told me not to touch him... He even tries to act like he was worried about me... "

My dad hugs me the first time... And I didn't oppose it... But...

Mew:" This is all because of your dad... If you didn't come and separated us... He would be my husband... We... we might be so happy... You ruin my life dad..."

"New... If you want to blame then it's OK... But I did that for you... I know his mom's son... Like mom like son... They never love anyone... I am not regretting not a single bit... Forget him and try to move on... That shit doesn't deserve you..."

Mew:" I can't... I can't forget him... I can't move on... I want him... I want my baby back... Do something... But I don't want to destroy his happiness... But it hurts you know... It hurts how he behaves with me... Why dad why... All I did only for him but he!!! How can he!!! And why he is even here? I think he misunderstood something... I have to tell him the truth... Ya, that's better I will meet him and tell him... "

"If you want to do that I won't stop you but be prepared... Because I know he will hurt you more... Son, I saw him how he looking at you... He even told you not to touch him... All were watching... Do you still think he loves you!!! If you then you are a big fool... And as I know that Lee guy... He is so powerful... God knows what that shit did that Lee agrees to marry him!!! Don't get your self-involved son... I will tell Loy to handle all things while they are here... You told me you think that shit mom as your own then where is she??? She didn't even try to find you... Do you want more evidence that opens your eyes!!!"

New:" No dad... I will handle all things don't worry... I will try my best that my emotions won't show... If he wants to play games... I will too... Till now I thought he was missing me... He just had his reason that he wasn't trying to find me... But what I saw today... It opens my eyes... Uncle, Mae, my friends, and Gulf... All moved on and never try to find me... This is enough evidence that they don't care about me... *sob* "

"Cry as much as you want today... But from tomorrow be strong... Face it... Show him that you don't care too... OK? Now rest... You need to sleep..."

New:" Yes... Thanks, dad... Good night"

After saying good night I went to my room... I was hating my dad and I will in further too... But because of that, I came to know no one had loved me... Maybe in the past, they were but after what happened with me... They didn't even care... I never thought that my baby will behave like this...
One min... What if he was acting in front of my dad!!! Ya... That must be a reason... How come I never think about this!! He told in the past that he never love anyone after me and told me to trust him... What if this was all act to show my dad!! I have to do something... I have to talk to him alone... Oh God, my head will explode... I have to sleep now... I will think about this tomorrow... I will give you one more chance baby... I am still hoping that what you did today was all acting... If not... Then I don't know what will I do...

With thinking about him I slept...

Next day

I am in my office right now... After getting up and thinking about what happened last night... I came to the conclusion that whatever my baby is doing if it is his plan or revenge or something else... I will ask him directly... For that, I have to do all things secretly... I find Mr.lee's number and called him to apologize to his son-in-law... He told it's OK... They don't want to talk... But I request him... I told him that if they didn't come here today I will feel guilty... So he gave up and told me that he will try to ask his son...

I hope they will come... I really want to know what is happening... And if that Lee guy is powerful that means my baby is not safe with him... I will ask him... I have to find some reason that I will be able to meet him alone... Should I ask Loy? Na... He will tell my dad... Forget it... For now, they must come here... I hope they will... I am missing his face already... I know I am crazy... After what happened last night... I am still hoping for him... But what should I do... I love him so much... That I can't hate him... I have to wait for them...

After one hr my cell ring... Unknown number!!

Mew:" Hello!"

Lee:" Lee speaking... You told my dad that you want to meet us!"

His voice has really dark power...

New:" Yes, I want to apologize to him"

Lee:" It's OK... He said he is fine..."

New:" But still... One lunch will be OK right?"

I heard his voice but not clear... They are discussing something...

Lee:" You can come here... If you have no problem "

New:" I will... I have no problem... Text me your address "

Lee:" OK... Come at 1 pm"

New:" OK... Thank you..."

Lee:" Don't thank me... That was my Honey's suggestion "

His honey!!! My baby!! Control New...

New:" Thank him from my side then"

Lee:" He heard you already... You are on speaker..."

What!! And he didn't want to talk with me!!

Lee:" Are you still there?"

New:" Hh... Yes... I will be there at 1 pm... Bye"

Then they hang up... I will meet him today... I have to do something that I can talk with him alone... God help me, please...
I am coming, baby... Today I will try to find that he was acting or he really moved on!! If he really moved on... Then I will... Don't know what I will do... But for now... I am going there for lunch...

_____*****_____

"This is it for today... 😢😢

So Emo right!! For me too...😭😭

I hope you are not getting bored ... Tell me if you feel like that...🙏

Thank you...🙏

Love you all...😘❤"

👇👇👇👇👇👇

👆👆👆👆👆👆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 16.3K 47
5 years ago, I lost my best friend. All because he confessed his feelings for me and I over thought things. I was left on my own only to realize too...
117K 6.7K 51
This story is about a bad boy campus meeting gulf who just transferred in his campus and become star football player of engineering campus of there u...
1.6K 221 11
Mew and Gulf first met on the set to shoot for a series and secretly dated each other until Mew backed out of the relationship saying he was no longe...
172K 7.6K 46
Mew and Gulf are most shipped Bl couples with strong fandom and have undeniable attraction towards eachother. Thier fandom falls once the series...