"Give me Love" Multi-Ships Im...

By AnnIsAmazing

"it's been a while but I still feel the same Maybe I should let you go" - Ed Sheeran (〃゚3゚〃)(〃゚3゚〃)(〃゚3゚〃) We... More

∆Welcome with a Note∆
°Requests Sheet (OPEN)°
1. Floriesen | My Bodyguard to be My Lover pt.1 : Meeting Each other
2. Cupystal | After Sleepover ×
3.Floriesen | My Bodyguard to be My Lover pt.2: Feelings getting to Grow
4. Floriesen | You're Not Alone
5. Floriesen | My Bodyguard to be My Lover pt. 3: School Fight? School Fight.
6. Floriesen | Stargazing Festival
7. Normaline AU | A Whisker Away pt.1: How it Starts?
9. Floriesen | Blue Rose pt. 1
10. Floriesen | My Bodyguard to Be my Lover pt. 5: The Danger had begun
11. Floriesen | Blue Rose pt. 2

8. Floriesen | My Bodyguard to be My Lover pt 4: Bandage with Care and Talks

23 0 0
By AnnIsAmazing

ANOTHER ONE YALL, I made two if chapters and I'm working on A Whisker Away Au Chapter next.

After I been suffering of sadness and yeah, Everything's okay now.

•AnnIsAmazing•

• • • • •

Couple: Ann Flores (Me aka Author) × Male! Leo Kliesen (Tekken)

- - - - - - - - - -

Warning: None

- - - - - - - - - -

Ann's Pov

I was sitting at the chair while Leo was sitting next to me had few bruises on him and had black eye on his left eye.

Principal was talking with Carl and Larissa while they explain about happen at Cafeteria. Lucky before they talk with them, She talks with Corona and Damian that they're both suspended at the school.

"You okay?" I asked to Leo while He giving me a warm smile and nodded "Y-Yeah...what about you?" He asked and I nodded as touch my bruise cheek but I hisses in pain a little. "A little pain" I smiled and giggles little.

"I'm glad Corona and Damian are suspended, They deserve it" Said Leo and I nodded "I agree with that." I replied.

The principal's door office open as Larissa and Carl go out "We explained everything what happened and She wanted to talk with you" Said Larissa to me and I nodded as stand up.

"So did you two..."

"Nope, We're not suspended cause We explained" Carl said with a smile and I smiled at them. "Thanks guys." I said while headed to the Principal's office while close the door behind.

Leo's Pov

I watched Mrs. Flores entered the Principal's Office "Don't worry about her, I'm sure she's gonna be okay for sure" Larissa said and I nodded "So are you gonna wait for her?" Carl asked and I nodded.

"Okay, Just message us if she's okay" Larissa said "Sure, I'll text you" I replied while They both nodded and returning to their classes.

After past Minutes, Ann come out from Principal's office and looking at me with a little worried look "Is Everything okay, Mrs. Flores?" I asked and She shake her head a little while giving a little smile.

"Nothing, just having a talk with Principal and She called Juliet and Newt about what happened." She said and I nodded, I noticed her eyes are different. She's anxious and scared so much.

"Okay" I nodded and worried for her "Anyways Uhm...I'll go back to my class then I'll text you after the classes is over" She said and started to go back to her class. "Alright, Take Care" I said and watching her going back to her classroom.

3rd Pov

After past hours, The Classes ended while it began to raining.

Leo was inside of the school waiting to Ann. I saw Larissa and Carl waved at me and walks to me "Hey, Leo. Is Ann come out?" She asked and I shake my head.

"No, Did you see her?" I asked and They both shakes their heads "No but we texts her to know that you're waiting for her" Carl said.

"She's feeling scared and nervous, I must say She was afraid to face Mrs. Scamander after The Principal explain everything happen to the cafeteria" Larissa said in worried tone.

"Look, I'm gonna find her" She said as quick go back to find Ann.

Ann's Pov

I was taking a deep breaths while looking down at the sink, feeling so much anxious. What will Juliet and Newt say about this? They're gonna get mad at me.

They're gonna mad at me for making a big trouble at this school.

"Ann?" Larissa voice came as I snapped out to come back to the Reality "U-Uhm..Y-Yeah?" I said while looking at the door as It opens, revealing My Friend.

"You okay?" She asked and I nodded "Yeah, Nothing to worried. It's just washing my face that's all" I said with a weak smile.

"Ann, I know you're scared." She said while looking at me worried.

"Leo was waiting for you and We're worried about you" She said while putting her hand to my shoulder and I looked at her.

"Yeah, Sorry about that. Let's go out then shall we?" I said as She give a nod.

After we leave from the girl's restroom, Carl and Leo are talking as He looked at me "Mrs. Flores!" He said and walks to me and Larissa.

"Sorry, I was washing my face that's all" said with a smile and He nodded "Yeah, Sorry. I was worried that's all" He said.

The Two couple give me a grin and I blushed while playfully glare at them "Oh dang, Well me and Carl gonna go. So see you tomorrow?" Larissa said and I nodded. "yeah"

"See you next time you two" Carl said with a smile and I smiled at them with a nod.

Carl and Larissa leaves while they have umbrella holding to cover them, holding hands together. Dang it, Couples these days

It Leaves me and Leo, I grabbing my umbrella from my backpack and opening it.

"Here" I said while smiling and hands to him, reaching my cap from my back then wearing it.

"how about let's share together?" Leo said with a warm smile and I nodded, before we headed out from my school.

"Leo, wait" I said as He looked at me.

"Hmm?"

"I can't go home right now" I gulped nervously and the Anixety just kicks in.

"Why, Mrs. Flores?" Asked Leo giving me a worried look. "I can't face at them, I was just.. scared" I said nervously.

"Oh, I see" He said but I noticed the Rain is getting stronger it makes even worst. "Well, How about we come to my home then if that's okay for you" Said Leo giving a soft smile at me.

"Of course, Let's go" I nodded.

3rd Pov

They started to going to the train station quickly since her house was far away, it takes like almost hours cause of the strong rain.

After taking a train, They quickly headed to his house and Leo quickly unlocked the door then come inside Together.

"Finally, You can take off your shoes and suck next to the door with some other shoes" He said while taking off his boots and Ann nodded while doing the same thing.

"you're soaked, I'm gonna get some extra Clothes for you, Mrs. Flores" Leo said while headed to his bedroom, upstairs.

Ann put down her backpack next to the couch and looks around "Nice House" She smiled as looking around.

She take a sit on the couch as sighs in relief while Leo came back with Clothes, He bought. "Here, The Bathroom on the right through the hallway and it has hot water" He said with a smile and Ann nodded in response.

"Okay, Thank you" She said as take the fresh clothes from him and headed to the bathroom.

"You can put your uniform on the washing machine next to the sink!" I shouted "Okay! Thank you again!" She replied back as she was in the bathroom.

Leo's Pov

I can't believe, She's was here to my house. Just calm down and You're her bodyguard, You're her bodyguard!

My cheeks is red and I remembered I have some left over pizza on the fridge, I hope she likes them.

Past Minutes, I heard a footsteps Coming and saw Mrs. Flores was wearing a black t- shirt and with my pajama pants.

"So fresh." She said with a smile in relief "It is" I smiled and She chuckled "Definitely, taking a bath by a warm hot water is the best" Said Mrs. Flores.

She sit on the couch as I go to the kitchen while I found a leftover pizza in the fridge "Would you like to have Pizza for Dinner?" I asked while taking out the box of pizza from the fridge.

"Yes! Please!" I heard her reply, taking out the pizzas from the box and put it on the plate to put them on microwave.

After Minutes, The Pizza is ready and taking them while headed to the living room.

"Pizza is ready, I'll get some Orange Juice" I said while going back to the kitchen.

Ann's Pov

I smiled and nodded while taking a one piece of the pizza but suddenly, I heard my phone rings while I looked at it. It's Katie.

My eyes widen and I put down the pizza on the plate as quickly headed to the bathroom.

"I'll be back" I said to Leo, giving a small smile at him then He nodded "Okay, take your time" He replied.

After I entered at the bathroom and close the door, I answered it "Ann! Are you okay?!" Katie said while I can hear her tone is worried.

"Yeah, Something bad happen but It's okay now, I'm okay too." I said "Did Something happen at the School?" She asked as I bit my lip and can't tell about what happened at school.

I feel horrible about it when I lied to her, I just I'm super scared to tell them the truth "Maybe..." I said while sitting at the side of the tub.

"Ann...Is something happened? I can tell your voice is different.." She said and I sighs sadly.

"There's a fight earlier at the Cafeteria, We got sent to the Principal Office" I responded "Oh no...are you okay?! I can come home and take a break from my work!" Her voice is more worried as my eyes widen.

"What!? No! No! I'm okay! Really!!! I can take care myself, I have Milky and Leo!" I said quickly "But Don't Tell, Juliet and Newt About this... Please" I begged.

"Are you sure? We can talk about this when we come hom-"

"Actually, I'm not at home right now..." Nervously response from my lips and rubs my head.

"Hold on, are you in his HOUSE?!"

I shushes her and feel my cheeks is going red "Yeah! But we can't make it to the house cause The Rain is getting stronger! So I have to stay to his house for warmth and safety." I explained to her.

"Oh dear God, Sorry...I was super worried and I don't know...But Don't worry, I won't tell them what happened." Katie said while I sighs in relief.

"You Promise?" I asked.

"Absolutely! But I have one favor to ask."

"Hmm?"

"Are you two are close together?" I can imagine She was smirking and My face is red "What?! Me and Him already dating?! Come on, Katie! It's not what you think it is!!"

"Come on, Both of you are so cute together!!!" She squeals and I rolled my eyes "Look, I gotta go now...Just do your work and try not to die." I said.

"I will! Just tell me everything for tomorrow! Bye!" Katie response then I hang up as headed back to the living room while saw Leo was picking some movies on Netflix.

"Mrs. Flores, I was wondering we can watch movies together. If you're interested to" He said while looked at me and I nodded "Of course, How about Marvel Movies?" I asked as take a sit next to him.

"Of course!" Leo replied.

Past Hours, We been watching some Marvel Movies a lot. We been enjoying ourselves as I looked at Leo, He still had some bruises and black eye.

I bit my lip and looking down, I felt bad for him when He get fights with Damian. "Hey, do you have First Aid kit?" I asked.

"Huh, Of course. I'll get it for you" He said while nodded and headed to his bedroom, after that He returned with a first aid box.

I take it from him as open it "Sit down." I said and He blinks then He do what I said "Look, I'm gonna take care of your bruises and your eye."

"But Mrs Flores-"

"Leo, I insist and I can't stop thinking about you got hurt earlier.." I said while pulling out some Instant Cold/Ice Pack, cotton and some medical stuffs I need to use.

3rd Pov

After Minutes, Ann was taking care Leo with his Black Eye and bruises as Leo staring at her in awe.

He can't stop thinking about her, getting her hurted by someone but He promised for Juliet and himself to protect her from Danger and harm.

"So...You can speak, German right?" She asked as taking care of his bruises at his right arm "Yes, What about you?" He asked and She give a chuckles "Tagalog." She shrugged.

"Wait, You're a Filipino? Are you...Their Niece?"

Ann silent for Seconds and nodded "Yes, that's right." she responded as grabbing the bandage and Instant ice pack as putting on his arm on it while started to Wrapping his arm with a instant ice pack by bandage.

"Can you speak Tagalog?" Leo smiled at her "Hmm, I don't know but I'll try. I never been speaking Tagalog for very long time" Ann said.

"So How do you say, "How are you?" In Tagalog" Leo said "Kamusta ka na?" She answered in Filipino accent.

"Uhm, How's at school?"

"kamusta sa paaralan?" Ann answered.

"What year is it?"

"Anong taon na?"

"When is your birthday?"

"kailan ang iyong kaarawan?"

"Favorite Movie?"

"Paboritong pelikula?"

"You're still got it" He smiled and Ann smiled back "Yeah, But it's my turn since you know my language. I wanted to hear yours" Ann said while done wrapped his arms by bandage with instant ice pack on it.

"If you say so, Mrs Flores." Said Leo with a smile.

"Let's see... "Favorite Subject?" " Said Ann as Leo replied in German "Lieblingsfach"

"Okay, How about "Favorite Game"?" She asked another one.

"Lieblingsspiel"

"Who's your best friend?"

"Wer ist dein bester Freund"

"Do you like someone?"

"Huh?"

"How to say "Do you like someone?" In German?" She asked again and Leo blinks "Well it's "magst du jemanden"..." He felt heart is pounding but why, Is it because She asked that?

Leo's Pov

What if She like someone? I'm afraid to hear that, We're known each other for very long time and I'm just scared that-

"Hey, Leo you okay..?" She said as snapping her fingers and I looked at her "O-Oh, Yeah. I'm okay, sorry" I replied while She give a soft smile but She grab another ice pack as pressing my black eye.

I hisses in pain a little "Thank you" I said with a small smile but I saw her bruise on her cheek as still there.

I hold Instant ice pack against my eye but I pressing her cheek gently while Her eyes widen.

"You still got a bruise" I said and She nodded while her face is deep red.

We been stared each other for Minutes but She looked at the clock "Oh... It's gonna late soon, We should probably go to sleep." She said while giving a shyly smile.

"Oh, you can sleep at my room" I give a warm smile "Wait what? No, Leo. I can sleep in your couch but don't worry about me!" She said.

"Mrs. Flores. I insist, you taking care my bruises and it's my turn" I said kindly while She pouted and sighs in Defeat "Fine, Since you asked nicely." She said while looking at me.

"But don't worry, This couch can turn into a bed" I smiled and She blinks "Wait what?"

"What? Never seen a Couch can turn into a bed?" I asked while getting some extra blanket and pillow from the closet.

"Honestly, No" She smiled and I chuckled "So... Goodnight then..Leo" Ann said, I nodded "Yeah.. Goodnight to you Mrs Flores." I said while Ann nodded and headed to my bedroom.

I can't help it with a smile and starting to turn the couch into a bed for getting ready to sleep. Gosh, She's such adorable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76 0 26
This is my fan-fiction about Ed Sheeran. I get bored with story ideas so this might be rather short! Well, it isn't short. I didn't edit so sorry for...
117 0 7
One Direction One Shots!! Probably going to be all fluff, maybe some angst because I love a good enemies to lovers story. I'll be picking random name...
1.1M 17.4K 85
One shots all about Zianourry.. Requests are Closed till I can finished the request i have :) You might have to follow me to see some of the stories...
258K 5.3K 81
Instagram pictures that include Couples, Drama, Breakups and More! #5 On Johnny Orlando ( June 23, 2018) #7 On AnnieLeBlanc (July 25, 2018) #8 On Br...