𝐩𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫...

By -RANBOOZ

˚* ੈ✩‧₊ 𝐏𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑 | ❝ seventy-mil projector, i can show you everything, and we're on ou... More

introducing...
it all started...
it was merely the beginning..
koalas, files, & investigating.
leaving a bad ass scar..
maybe it was the air that night..
it wasnt even a home to begin with.
its not always sunshine&rainbows.
it should have been me.
would take a bullet for you.
woo hoo, girls night!
the newsclipping.
the giraffe and a blueberry muffin.
everybody needs a break sometimes.
not being able to take a hint.
polaroid pictures & confusion.
best dad award.
the new agent, jealousy, & confessions.
long awaited duo.
the starry sky.
four texts, one missed call.
underwater.
baby bird leaving the nest.
cheers, to one amazing team.
poker face.
complications.
tension.
snowstorm.
hot tea and one message.
isn't it lovely?
PLAYLIST FOR NEXT CHAPT.
u know ill see u again.
the mirror.
partner in crime.
wedding bells.
epilogue: at last.

the ex.

2K 69 107
By -RANBOOZ

" i'm not sure anybody ever gets completely over their first love, and that still rankles. part of me still wants to know what was wrong with me. what i was lacking. "
-stephen king

___

"so when did you guys start dating?" hotch asked, hands crossed on his desk.

there sat spencer and mary anne, as if they had gotten trouble in class and were in the principals office.

"uh.. a week ago." she replied, spencer corrects. "eight days ago."

hotch nods as he began to fill out a paper, "so since then we have gone on two cases?"

"yes."

hotch sighs, "so you guys don't get in trouble with strauss.. i'm going to put you guys just started dating today, and just brought it to my attention."

"thank you hotch." she smiled.

he nods, glancing at the two with a grin. "i know it's your guys business, so i won't say anything."

the two nod, about to walk out when he calls mary anne back in.

"yes sir?"

"when's the last time you had an off day?"

"uh, well only once. when i took that time off to go see my dad, that was a while back."

"well i'm going to give you a week."

"oh sir, i appreciate it but i'm—"

"the bau wears people out mary anne, and you're an amazing agent. a lot of agents walk out that door too soon, and you're one person i want to see live out your full potential in the field." (new dad figure 😍)

mary anne gives a smile, it meant a lot to her. "thank you, if you need all hands on deck, i'm one call away."

he gives a firm nod, as she walks out his office.

time skip ₊˚.༄

it was saturday, spencer and mary anne were at a coffee shop. of course to fuel their addiction.

they sat at a table outside, sipping their coffee and talking.

"okay i know this might be a long shot, but would you ever want kids?" mary anne asked. (not even a month into relationship.. we luv to see it😜)

spencers eyes widened before he chuckled, "yes of course i would. would you?"

"very much so."

he smiles, "how many would you want?"

"mmm.. the max i would have is five. i feel like more than that and it would be too chaotic.." she laughed.

spencer chuckles, nodding. "yeah i agree, any names you have in mind?"

"actually—" she began, but his phone buzzes.

he sighs as he sees the message that popped on his screen, "well.. we have a case."

mary anne frowns, as they began to get ready to go. arriving at the apartment, she kisses him goodbye.

"be safe spence, i love you."

"bye mary anne, i love you the most."

so there mary anne laid on her couch, reading a book until her phone rings. glancing over she sees that theo was calling her.

"hey theo, what's up?"

"mary anne hi! are you doing anything tonight?"

"yeah your dad."

"ew ew ew. please, only i can make those kinds of jokes."

she laughs, "okay but seriously, no. sadly enough."

"yeah i should've guessed, but wanna go to that new bar that opened up?"

"yeah sure, what time should i be there?"

"yay okay! like seven? the t&m duo are back at it!"

she chuckles, "alright see you later, bye."

it was only five, she read for a bit longer then got ready and made her way to the bar.

she greets her best friend with a hug, theodore chuckles, "so anything new?"

"well spencer and i are a thing now.."

his eyes widened, "oh my god, shut up! yes finally! it was about time honestly."

mary anne chuckles as he orders them drinks.

"you know i realized, you're my only friend out of work."

he tries to hold in his laugh, "that's so sad."

"oh shut up! it's always been that way."

"well yeah, we didn't really need anybody else. and it was good we did go to the bau together for a while. but no you have more friends!"

she chuckles, "they're like family to me now."

"that's good, so i heard what happened the other day..you alright?

mary anne chuckles, assuring that she was. but she does ask how he does know.

"well penelope, she gave me the inside scoop.." he laughed.

she shakes her head with a smile, "oh pg."

theodore was glancing at this girl across the bar, assuming that mary anne wouldn't notice.

"go get her number theo, the amount of times you've glanced over is more than i can count.." she chuckles, taking a sip of her drink.

he sighs, chugging his drink before putting it down on the counter. "alright, wish me luck."

"good luck," she laughed as she watched him walk over to the woman.

mary anne looked down at her drink, stirring the straw out of boredom before she was startled by a man greeting her.

looking up she sees the one and only, nate brown.

the story of the two is they used to date, they were engaged actually. they were happy, until he cheated on her. causing her to break it up, and she remembers it like it was yesterday when she was in tears, throwing the ring at him.

looking into his eyes, mary anne was brought back to the heart break that she once felt. she felt her heart ache, not realizing she was staring until he brought her out of the trance.

"hello?"

she shakes her head slightly, clearing her throat. "what are you doing here?"

"what are you doing here? don't you remember, i have family that lives over here."

mary anne scoffs, "right. well, i work over here now."

nate takes a seat next to her, "really? what do you do now? finally out of cpd?"

"i'm an fbi agent now." she smiled proudly, because she was very proud of how far she's come. especially after their break up, because that was a tough time for her to get through.

his eyes widened, his tone almost a little bit too surprised. "no way, that's really cool."

"mmm." she hummed as she took a sip of her drink, in hopes that theodore will soon come back.

when she glances to see where he was, he was no longer by that woman, both were gone.

mary anne sighs, as she was about to get up and leave.

she does so, when outside she feels someone grab her arm and say, "wait."

turning around mary anne locks eyes with nate, she pulls her arm from his grip. "what."

"i uhm.. i just wanted to apologize, for what i did."

she chuckles, "you did a lot nate. what exactly are you apologizing for?"

he rubs his neck, "everything. cheating on you was the biggest mistake i've ever made. i still remember all those moments we had, and i'm so stupid for messing something so great up."

mary anne sighs, she was very forgiving, it was more of a bad trait than good. someone could run her over, and she'd flash a smile and say, it's alright.

"glad you're owning up to it." she nods before turning around.

"mary anne please.."

"please what? what do you want from this nate? you were the love of my life! i saw a future with you, i trusted you! and you just expect me to forgive your half assed apology just so you can live in peace without a guilty conscious?"

"..do you know how long it took me to get over you? too long. too fucking long. and everyday i questioned myself on, why am i not good enough or maybe if i was prettier. i was so low, and it hurt because i had never felt so worthless in my life."

she took a deep breath, "but i'm okay now. i'm amazing actually. i'm head over heels in love with this guy who treats me so amazingly.. and seeing you was the last thing i needed.." (pedestrians trying to get the gossip like 👁👄👁👂)

there stood nate, mouth slightly open in awe, so she huffed finally making her way to her car.

author speaks!

i've been comparing myself
to other authors, and i really
hate myself for it bc now i
feel like my writing is so
trash. 🙂

but i really hope you enjoyed
:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 1.2K 15
"Just stop your crying Have the time of your life Breaking through the atmosphere And things are pretty good from here" [Completed: 27th July 2021] [...
132K 3.1K 29
【 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 】 ❝ 𝙞𝙛 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚. ❞ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝖤𝖽𝖾𝗇 𝖤𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗌...
261K 4.1K 33
Fake romance between two coworkers at the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit possibly turns into a real spark. But can two people separate personal and b...
84.3K 713 23
[ c o m p l e t e d ] spencer reid x fem!reader oneshots requests closed-i've backed out of the cm fandom e n j o y