bnha x mermaid reader

By 1-800-pikaboo

your name is coral and you are a mermaid. but you are a very important mermaid, you are born with special pow... More

all about you
welcome to UA
the beach
the siren
the siren pt 2
siren vs half and half (half mermaid half siren)
this is not a chapter
sorrow
face reveal!!
new book?
danger ahead and the secrets of the Bermuda Triangle
guys pray for my state
the kraken
December 18, 2017
thank you so much ❤
the plan and training for the war
the war and the end

about hurricane Laura

474 7 6
By 1-800-pikaboo

So basically it was about a category 5. Everything was crazy, part of our roof came off, the house kept creaking and it was just hectic. I really think we should have evacuated, so now we are here with the power out. I do not know how long it will be out for but it was out for a while.

(These are my woods where I live)

(This was the Gully(what we like to call it) but this thing is huge so when it floods that is not good.

(What my yard is like and sadly my volleyball net is officially broken. I was really sad about that)
It will not let me post the videos but a few was me outside and walking through the water and others was me inside listening to how bad the wind was. I am so glad we did not lost our house and I am sorry for all the others who did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 4.2K 37
Mermaid /ˈmɚˌmeɪd/ an imaginary sea creature that has a human's head and body and a fish's tail instead of legs. There was a time where creatures of...
335K 13.6K 17
The monotony of routine, as familiar and predictable as the ebb and flow of the sea. An expanse of blue, wide and endless and vast. Red eyes do not t...
7.2K 134 17
you are a mermaid princess from the hidden kingdom of Atlantis. your name is Melody. you fall in love with shoto todoroki.
34.2K 1.1K 38
You were living peacefully in your little lagoon, until a certain ship came to the island, bringing... interesting personalities into your quiet life...