A Ricky Garcia Love Story

By Bethany2024

Riley Johnson is a normal 18 year old girl who just graduated from her high school. Her friends, Sarah Ander... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter 3

27 1 0
By Bethany2024

Riley's P.O.V.

"WHAT?!?!" Hannah screamed into the phone.

"Ricky Garcia has my number, I gave it to him at the pizza place," I repeated.

"You are so lucky! First you see all three of them outside the school, and now Ricky Garcia has your phone number?? Ugh, I'd kill to be you," Hannah said a little bit calmer.

"I mean, I don't think I'm lucky, considering I don't like the band," I said.

"Which I don't get! Sarah and I love them so much! And then you absolutely hate them!" Hannah said.

"Yeah, yeah. You guys have crushes on different guys from the band, though, right?" I asked. I didn't quite remember which ones they liked.

"Yeah, I'm in love with Emery, she's in love with Liam. You can date Ricky!!" Hannah exclaimed.

"Um, no thanks. I mean, he's cute, but he's probably so full of himself," I said.

"He's not! And he's so sweet! You guys would be so cute together!" Hannah said. My phone suddenky dinged. I looked and saw a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: Hey! It's Ricky! We met at the pizza place.

"I got a text from him," I told Hannah, putting the phone back to my ear.

"OH MY GOSH!! THAT IS AMAZING!! I am hanging up to let you talk to him!" Hannah said, and before I coulfd say anything, she hung up.

Me: Hey, Ricky.

I quickly added his number to my contacts and changed his name from Unknown to Ricky Garcia.

Ricky Garcia: I don't know if you know this, but I'm in a band called Forever in Your Mind and I play Naldo in Disney's Best Friends Whenever.

Me: Yeah, I know. My best friends are obsessed with you, Emery, and Liam.

Ricky Garcia: Oh cool! How about you? Are you a fan?

Me: Not really... (Erased) Yes! I'm a huge fan!

Ricky Garcia: Awesome! I have to go rehearse some songs with the boys, but I'll text you later?

Me: Um, yeah, sure!

Ricky Garcia: Sweet! Talk to you later!
(Seen)

I put my phone down and fell back onto my bed. I soon fell asleep.

A/n,
Sorry it's been awhile. I haven't had anything to write on. I got a phone for Christmas, though! Be expecting more updates!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 248 25
One summer vacation can change everything when Samantha goes with her step family on the Disney cruise line and meets Forever in your minds Ricky, Li...
4.9K 83 38
"Baby, you and me stumbling in the street, singing." Ricky Bowen is worlds most famous singer, people either wanna be with him or be him. Ophelia And...
14.6K 250 20
17 year old Zoe Harte has lived in London her entire life together with her mom. Her dad left before she was even born so she had never met him. As D...
323K 10.9K 63
Sweet Ally Brooke is forced to publicly date Y/N Johnson; better known as The Rock's conceited, egotistical daughter. Two completely opposite world's...