Recovery 3 (Sequel to Recover...

By OnlyJustinsBae

""I hope you gonna get hard and frightened her with your unprofessional behavior." She moaned into my mouth a... More

Recovery 3
2. Chapter I miss you...sometimes
3. Chapter He won't be here tonight
4. Chapter Bye for now
5. Chapter I'm used to that
6. Chapter Are you okay?
7. Chapter Dean
9. Chapter Where are we going?
10. Chapter Challenge accepted
11. Chapter No one will ever understand
12. Chapter I want her
13. Chapter What are we doing?
Author Note!!!
14. Chapter Used
15. Chapter The Event Part 1
16. Chapter The Event Part 2
17. Chapter How could you?
18. Chapter Breaking Bad
19. Chapter Really?
20. Chapter Bad Day
21. Chapter Say it
22. Chapter The letter
23. Chapter With you!
24. Chapter Turn around
25. Chapter Your dirty little girl
VOTING! SHIP JUSTIN WITH...
26. Chapter Chloe
PRIVATE STORY 27. Chapter
28. Chapter No one needs to know
29. Chapter Baby, let me explain
And again a private chapter
30. Chapter France
31. Chapter Ask Dean...
32. Chapter I need to fix that
33. Chapter Vengeance!
34. Chapter The watch
35. Chapter Not much...
36. Chapter You protect me...
37. Chapter Okay...now I know
38. Chapter The Lioness
39. Chapter One step ahead
40. Chapter Shut up subconscious!
41. Chapter You're tired of life!
42. Chapter Mothers
43. Chapter Wanna argue all day, make love all night...
44. Chapter Let's play a game.
45. Chapter Did Dean wake up?
46. Chapter Innocent love
47. Chapter I'm sorry!
48. Chapter Girls' night!
49. Chapter He killed him
50. Chapter - Sleep
51. Chapter What would that change?
52. Chapter Not really!
53. Chapter - Where it all began!

8. Chapter More time with Justin

957 30 18
By OnlyJustinsBae

I feel like posting that chapter right now, so I do!
Because I can.LOL Your guys are all so amazing so that's my gift for you, two chapters in two days...but don't get used to that! I just love that chapter and I need you guys to read it!
LOVE YOU!

____________________

Justins POV

Without much sleep, I was in the dance school at 9:40. This annoying paparazzi blocked my way to the school again, asked inappropriate questions about my private life, and if I hadn't had Hugo and Mike with me, they would have probably rolled me over.

"Good Morning." I greeted the girl who was sitting at the counter. She looked emotionless, from her desktop up to me, but as soon as she realized who I am, she immediately smiled nervously giggled as she blushed.

"Good morning, Justin." Her hands slid through her long, not styled hair. Wow, she was just trying to be sexy, but failed miserably. Poor girl, I gave her my famous smirk and winked just to cheer her up a bit.

"I'm looking for Nick. Is he here yet?" I asked her politely and licked my lips. It is so much fun for me to insecure girls, especially when it's as easy as with her. She had an arrogant aura that she actually couldn't afford. She looked at the room plan, stood up and nodded.

"Follow me, please." She said and walked in front of me. Striking hard she had swing her hips, which looked just ridiculous. I had to stop myself from laughing. With such women I spent my last six months. How could I bear it? Oh yes, I wasn't sober. (YN) would hate her that's for sure. She opened the door to one of the dance halls, I followed her and saw Nick already warmed up.

"Nick!" I cheered when he saw me, a smile played on his lips. But I quickly saw that the smile wasn't real. We hugged each other in greeting, as the girl was still in the room and stared at us.

"Can we help?" I asked her with raised eyebrows. She cleared her throat ashamed, shook her head in disappointment and walked out again. "Ay!" I called after her. Expectant she turned around, eyes wide. "Nick and I expect a visit in a few minutes." I informed. She pursed her lips, turn on her heel. "Ay! Close the door behind you." I added with a superior smile. She rolled her eyes and left the room, louder than necessary. Target achieved, messing up someone's day. Check! What you seek is what you get, girl.

"I can't stand the girl neither." Nick muttered and patted me on my shoulder. I chuckled briefly, put my bag on the floor and looked nervously at the time. 9:50.

"Did you bring new music?" Nick asked me, apparently he didn't want to speak, but work. I had already noticed on the phone that he wasn't relaxed towards me. I shook my head, I haven't produced new music in a while, but I didn't tell him, at least not as long as I don't know what his problem is and what he is up to.

"What is it, Nick?" I asked without hesitation. In recent days, I had so many debates with people who were disappointed or angry at me that I become a professional in this territory slowly. He looked at me questioningly, but sighed and bit his lower lip. I'll go through such conversations a lot in the next weeks, but I deserve it. I'm the one who messed up.

"How could you cancel the promo tour on such short notice, bro?" He asked me, he had trouble to look me in the eyes. I knew there's something cooking.

"Because I haven't made any new music, I didn't get the album done. Nothing works as planned." I said louder than I wanted. I was nervous, the only thing at the moment I could think of was that my ex-girlfriend who will be here in a few minutes. I haven't seen her for so long and I don't want her to walk into a fight.

"Because you've decided to take this drug and to give up everything you had." Nick said out loud. I hate it when people talk to me like that, but he has always been that way, he always told me his opinion, regardless of the consequences. And for that I respect him. He treated me like a normal person, that's what I am. "We canceled all dates for you and focused on our job and in the end we were out of work." He added, he carried this rage a long time with him; that I could see and understand.

"I'm sorry." That was all I could say. "But I have paid you anyway." I said in my defense. He looks at me almost hurt. What is the problem now?

"Do you really think so low of me?" He asked me, he turned on the music. "It was never about the money, Justin."

Fuck. This bad conscience, which I get imposed on by other people every day, makes me mad. Even though I know I just get what I seek, just like the girl a few minutes ago.

"I know that, Nick. I know that, okay? I'm sorry. I really am. But now I need your help. And I know it's a lot to ask, but can you help me to win my girl and get my old life back?" I asked him desperately. That was all I wanted, all I could think of. He was breathing heavily, looking at the floor in front of him and thought for a while.

"Please, Nick!" His eyes found mine again as he nodded, came to me and hugged me tightly.

"You need to stop with the bullshit." He muttered, as I got some brotherly blows to the back.

"I know." I mumbled back, and broke the hug to thank him. I told him that I had invited (YN) that we were in loos contact since a few days and everything else he needed to know before she comes. He listened to me attentively and acted immediately relaxed and cordial as I knew him in fact. Again I looked at the time, it was 10:04 and she wasn't there yet.

"What if she doesn't show up?" I asked more myself, but Nick could hear me.

"She will show up!" He assured me, while he helped me to stretch my legs. I was really better in shape a few month ago.

"She is never late, actually." I said, checking the time again. 10:10.

END POV

YOUR POV

To say that I wasn't nervous would be a bloody lie. I sat in the car in front of the dance school, it was 10:10, which means I'm already 10 minutes late. Actually, I'm not too late, but I just cannot get out of the car. I'm like frozen, and when I see all of the photographer stand outside the studio, I get an unwell feeling in my stomach. Apparently Justin is already in the school, with Nick. Maybe I should just go home. My legs, even though I'm sitting, are so soft that I can't dance anyway. Just to be that close to him makes me weak and a jitterbug.

But I want to see him again. It's been so long since I've seen him. Not without reasons, he tore my heart out of my chest and then gone peddle with it. He has made me look like a miserable being in front of the whole world after our break up, by having slept with strangers women only a few days after, and didn't even try to hide it. No, he just kicked it in my face.

The first girl that has gone with it to the public, I will never forget. Her name was Nicole. She looked like a sister of Kim Kardashian. She has given up every detail. Then Justin was more cautious, he has women sign contracts that prohibit them to talk about what they experienced with Justin, Nicole said she also signed it but the money TMZ offered was to good not to take it. And so not all of the other girls have kept their mouth shut. In addition, the photos were conclusive enough. My phone then didn't stand still for a second, until I had it turned off for more than two weeks. The media, Scooters, even Justin's friends and family have all tried to call me.

Okay, I have to stop thinking about it, finally it has been six months now, and I have decided to give Justin a chance. I think at least. Everything I do at least looks much like it. Nick will be there, so we will not be alone. I can do this.

And with that in mind, I left my car. Armed with my oversized sweater and a pair of sunglasses, I was crouched in the direction to the dance studio. The paparazzi spotted me immediately, and pounced on me like on a prey. My big gym bag hung on my right shoulder, I pulled the hood of my sweater over my head, when they began to bombard me with questions. I should get myself a bodyguard anyways.

"Oh my God, (YN) are you meeting here secretly with Justin?"

"Do you know that Justin is here today?"

"How can you go back to him after what he did to you?"

"What happened to you?"

"Who was the man you had lunch with the other day? He was hot."

"Do you have an affair with Leonardo?"

"Are you and Justin together again?"

It was all so ridiculous, but still I couldn't stop listening completely, so usually I do, but today I heard every question. I haven't expressed myself publicly about our break up ever. I had many requests for interviews, but I have all rejected. I would never speak in public about my private life or let along let Justin look like a bad boy or whatever, this was none of their business. Let's be honest, that he himself did a good job. Note my sarcasm.

The doors of the dance school closed behind me, I could finally exhale. I went to the reception desk, there sat a young girl that didn't seem to notice me. So I cleared my throat taking her attention on me instead of the PC in front of her. Not like she was working, she just scrolled through her Facebook account. Her eyes shot up at me annoyed as she pursed her lips and examined me. Bitch!

"I'm looking for Nick Demoura. Can you tell me where I can find him?" I asked her politely, even though it was hard for me. She chewed her gum with open mouth and raised her eyebrows.

"He is currently giving a private lesson, no one is allowed to enter the room." Her haughtiness led me to wheeze out loud.

"He expects me." I said through gritted teeth, I forced myself to smile anyway. I knew she had recognized me, she knew exactly who I was, but she just wanted to be a bitch.

"I know nothing about that." She hissed with an arrogant grin.

"Would you be so kind, and would you tell him that I'm here?" I asked her, I was just about to grab over the counter and beat her ass up. She rolled her eyes annoyed, but stood up.

"Wait a minute here." She muttered, smacking her gum and walked down the long corridor leading to the individual dance rooms. I followed her anyways, she should try to stop me. And suddenly the nervousness was back. My heart was racing and my knees were weak. I couldn't hear myself think. She stopped in front of a door, and looked with a glance over her shoulder for which I would like to strangle her. But I couldn't concentrate on her. Behind this door was Justin, my Justin. I hadn't seen him for more than three months. I pulled the sleeves of my sweater over my sweaty, shaky hands, as she opened the door. I swallowed hard as I heard the music. It was Justin's music, an older song, one of my favorite pieces. 'Love me like you do.' He knew how much I loved this song.

"Nick here is a woman who says that you expect her." She screamed into the room, wow she loves her job, obviously...not. She blocked my view, but I could see in the reflection of the mirror Nick and another figure that I knew only too well. Both immediately turned around to face her.

"Is it (YN)?" Asked a voice that created goose bumps all over my body and my knees had a struggle to keep me up. She looked at me quizzically, I just nodded and squeezed past her. I gave her one last disdainful look and closed the door directly in her face. Nick laughed shortly, also from Justin's throat came a low chuckle. And then came silence. We stared at each other, as if we were frozen.

"Hi." His voice was soft and scratchy at the same time if that makes sense. It was one thing to hear his voice on the phone, but to be live with him in the same room, after everything that's happened, was overwhelming for me. I had to be careful to stop myself from crying as I starred at Justin, without moving a bit. All I saw was him, everything was blurry around him. Only him I could see sharply.

"Hi." I whispered softly, surprised that anyone could hear it at all. Justin made tentative steps towards me when he realized that I can't move. He looked good, as always. Luckily he had a shirt on, otherwise everything would be even more difficult for me.

"I'm so happy that you're really here." He said, with shining eyes as he stood only a few inches away from me. The corners of my mouth lifted into a smile, my cheeks blushed as I looked nervously at my feet. Like a little school girl that is the first time in front of her idol. It felt like the first time, only better.

"I know that you still need help with dancing." I said challenging with a grin when I looked up again, his eyes met mine. "I can't let Nick do all the work alone." I added. Justin smirk was breathtaking, as he licked his lips, and raised his eyebrow at me.

"Oh really?" He said, grinning. "That's so thoughtful of you." I nodded, giggling when I set my bag to the ground, biting my bottom lip. He stretched out his arms, hoping that I would give him a hug. I hesitated for a moment, but the desire to finally feel his closeness was too big to reject him. I wrapped my arms around his torso, his arms lay on my shoulder and squeezed me tighter to him. His hand reached in my hair. As if he wouldn't want to let me go ever again. I inhaled his scent, I missed so much, he drilled his face in my neck, and he took a deep breath. This was the first hug in month that didn't hurt me.

"I've missed you so much." He murmured against my skin. I shivered as his breath hit my sensitive skin. "I'm so sorry." He added, and with that was all over, my tears ran down my cheeks as I closed my eyes and sobbed into his shirt. I feel a wet substance on my skin when I heard him sobbing too. Is he crying? Oh no please don't. My hands fists his shirt on his muscular back, when I tried to press him even closer to me. The first time in months I felt complete again.

"Justin, are you shaking?" I asked him softly, so that only he can hear. He was just as nervous as I was. Am I really that special to him?

"Please don't leave me ever again." He murmured in my neck and I stiffened immediately. His words were soaked in despair. I just shook my head, my hands ran down his back in a soothing way.

"I'm here. I'll stay." I assured him without thinking long. I never wanted to be without him again. I don't care what happened, at that moment I didn't care, the main thing I could think about was that I was with him again, irrelevant what kind of with him. We stood there like that for a moment, wept with joy, relief, but also really in pain, because we had mutually inflicted on each other so much pain in recent months. Everything came out, like a bomb that exploded with all our emotions, and mixed up with each other.

An ashamed throat clearing took us out of our trance, my head shot up when I saw Nick standing next to us. Oops, I forgot him totally. Justin broke his embrace with a heavy heart, drying his face, and looked at Nick apologetically. I hugged Nick for a hello, he seemingly rejoiced to see me. We always like each other, since we had this passion about dancing in common.

"Long time no see." He cheered joyfully, relaxing the mood right away. I giggled and looked him in the eyes.

"It was about time." I agreed.

"When did we last saw?" He asked thoughtfully. I thought for a moment, but Justin already knew the answer.

"At our engagement party." He muttered, chewing nervously on the inside of his cheek as he thrust his hands into the pockets of his basketball shorts. A short, sharp pain in my heart became apparent, as those words left Justin's lips. Our Engagement.

*Flashback Engagement Party*

"I can't believe you're engaged." Rejoiced Pattie, as we sat in the car with the little ones, Justin's father and Johanna. I chuckled, put my head on the shoulder of my fiancé, as we were on the way to the party. Most people who are now coming to the party today, know nothing about our engagement. We were only a few weeks back from Paris, but Justin wanted to host an official party and invite everyone to announce it. After I've given up trying to talk him out of it, I was now looking forward to the event.

"What is engaged?" Asked Jaxon; who was sitting on the lap of his father. He was the cutest little boy I knew. Jazzy sighed dramatically and rolled her little eyes.

"That's when two people love each other, and want to get married soon. Then the boy must ask the girl, and give her a ring, silly. Everybody knows that." Said she, with her high-pitched voice and looked at him with wide eyes. Jaxon didn't seem to really understand what Jazzy just wanted to tell him, and if I'm honest I can understand him. Everyone laughed in the car when Jaxon showed Jazzy his tongue and looked back to Justin's and my direction.

"How many people will come?" Asked Johanna, as she straightened her dress sitting next to me.

"Fifty." Justin said, as if that were nothing special. Jo looked at me with wide eyes, I looked back at her. I didn't know myself that so many people are coming.

"Who have you invited?" I asked, surprised. He laughed and looked at our intertwined fingers.

"The whole team, our friends and some colleagues." I nodded as I get nervous. "You don't need to be nervous, baby. I won't leave your side." He added smiling, as he placed his perfect lips on mine. Jaxon made a disgusted noise what brought all to laugh again. "What is going on, buddy?" Justin asked his little brother, laughing. "At some point in your life you will want to kiss a girl, believe me." He said, as Jaxon hectic shook his head.

"Never! Girls are gross." I looked at him, pouting, as everyone laughed.

"Really?" I asked him, he just nodded. Without warning, I took his face in my hands and kissed him all over his sweet little face. The forehead, the choppy cheeks and his little nose. He screamed and laughed at the same moment. Justin laughed out loud, just like everyone else.

"I love the Bieber boys, I can't help it." I giggled as I let go of him and sat back to Justin.

"Should I be jealous?" Justin asked me with raised eyebrows. I just shrugged my shoulders, with a secure smirk on my face. Jaxon was so busy to wipe his face from all my sloppy kisses.

"I'll stay with you until Jaxon is old enough." I muttered in Justin's ear, laughing. Jaxon looked at me shocked. "Just kidding, buddy." He immediately looked relieved.

"I hope for your sake." Justin said with a laugh. I raised my eyebrows, and licked my lips. The car came to a stop. We had the restaurant of Ciccio rent for the night and the guests were already all there and waiting for us.

"Are you ready?" Justin whispered in my ear, after everyone got out of the car. I nodded, after I took a breath.

"Don't leave me alone." I whispered, as Mike opened the door to the restaurant, everyone stood up and looked at us expectantly. Justin squeezed my hand to calm me down. Everyone stood up and applaud when we entered the restaurant. I blushed as soon as I saw all pairs of eyes on us. Scooter was there with his pregnant wife, Marissa, Ciccio and Miri sat with Ryan, Khalil and Za at a table. Ryan Good and Usher were standing next to Scooter. Vicky, Hailey and the guys who always protected us sat at another table, next to Justin's family. Nick and the other dancers smiled at me as Nick waved. I returned that gesture with a smile. The only face I didn't wish to see, but still saw was, Dean's. But this was our day, nothing can change my good mood.

Fredo, his mother, Ali, and other people I knew looked at me, as we walked down the three stairs, and a waiter gave Justin a microphone in his free hand.

"Hello my friends. Thank you all for came today." Justin greeted all with a big smile on his face. He is so beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes off him. Admiration outshone all my feeling, I was so happy that he is my man.

"I hope you all had a nice New Year's Eve. (YN) and I had a great time in Paris and have an announcement to make." He said, and paused to look at me loving.

"In (YN)'s and my life, our life happened so much in the past one and a half years. Things that have changed our lives, and brought (YN) and me closed to on another with every challenge we survived. I can't and won't imagine my life without this woman anymore." He said, looking me in the eyes again. "That's why I won't let her go ever again. (YN) and I are getting married. I asked her to take me as her man in Paris and she said 'YES'!" He cheered as everyone stood there with open mouths shocked and started to clap their hands. He wrapped his arms around me and pressed his lips to mine.

"I love you so much."

"And I love you."

After everyone had congratulated us and we enjoyed a great meal, the atmosphere gets even better. Everyone laughed, had great conversations and enjoying themselves. Ciccio and the other guys started to push the tables aside as Tay set up his turntables and started the music. Before I knew what happened I was with Nick on the dance floor and swing my hips to the hot beat.

"I'm so happy for you." Nick rejoiced over the loud music and laughed when I imitated his movements. We danced with the other dancer when I looked over my shoulder and saw Justin was watching me admiringly. I motioned him over to me, as one of my favorite song was playing. Jeremy took pictures of our guests and us, while Justin and I danced together. My face already hurts from laughing.

"You look so beautiful today." Justin whispered against my lips as his hands rested on the small of my back. My hands ran through his hackles.

"You don't look bad yourself." I whispered back, which made him blush. I was fascinated that I still have such an effect on him, still...I. Who would have ever believed that I could get Justin Bieber to blush? Who would have ever believed that Justin Bieber could love me? He even wanted to marry me....

"I'm the happiest person in the world." I whispered after an intense kiss. Justin shook his head and grinned.

"No, baby, that's me."

*END Flashback*

The first choreography that Nick had shown us was really good. I missed dancing so much. Even though I was still nervous to stand beside Justin to be in the same room with him, I felt finally complete and happy again. We already danced for an hour at least, as Nick gave us a break. Justin went to his bag to pick up his water bottle, he took off his shirt and thus freed his tattoos and muscle for me to see. With a towel he dried his face as I couldn't stop staring at him. His eyes found mine as he looked at me, amused. Ashamed, I looked at my own water bottle.

"Like what you see?" He asked laughing getting closer to me. I shook my head...lie! I like what I see, like I aways liked what he has to offer. Sexy little asshole. "Aren't you hot?" Justin asked me referring to my sweater. I immediately shook my head again, my slime dropped, even though I was sweating obvious. I pulled the sleeves over my hands, as Justin looked at me quizzically and confused. "Sure?" He asked and squatted in front of me as I sat on the floor in front of the mirror, pulled my legs to my chest, my arms hugged my knees.

"Yes, Justin, I'm sure." I hissed more repellent than I wanted. He flinched, taken back by my sudden outburst. I looked at him immediately apologetic. "I'm a little tense." I admitted to him, and placed my hand on his briefly. He nodded in understanding, and set down in front of me.

"Believe me, me too." He said quietly and looked into his lap. "Do you have fun?" He asked me to relax the mood.

"A lot." I smiled and look at his beautiful eyes. He looked relieved and happy. "Nick is really one of the best."

"He is but don't tell him that. Otherwise, he gets a flight of fancy." He laughed in a whisper. "We don't wnat that, right?"

"True, one arrogant Idito in this room is enough." I teasted him and winked. He chuckled briefly with raised eyebrows.

"Why do you talk so bad about yourself?" He teasted back, sticking his tongue out to me.

"Fuck you!" I laughed and slapped his arm kidding.

"Guys, what about lunch after rehearsal?" Nick asked, looking up from his phone. Justin look at me, waiting for my answer. What do I want? What do I do? Before I actually made a decision, my head nodded approvingly already. Justin beamed with joy. More time with Justin, my heart called. My head is complaining against this idea, but not loud enough. My heart has won this time.

___________________

What you say????????
Wasn't that cute??????????
I LOVE THEM BOTH TOGETHER...damn me! I fangirl about my own book...
I'm telling you I'm crazy! LMFAO

SHARE VOTE COMMENT DO IT ALL!
YOU CAN FIND ME ON TWITTER! justin94_swaggy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 4.7K 64
Just another Justin Bieber fan-fiction book no one asked for :) | published June 2016 | discontinued 12/29/2017 [ some spelling and grammar errors m...
43.3K 808 48
"I want to be here, Justin.. With you. For the rest of my life, I just want to be here. Not in the past, not in the future. Just here. I'm not the pe...
74.4K 1.9K 52
This is the sequel of Recovery! What will happen, after you had some exciting holiday where you and Justin get to know and love each other, and you d...
15.1K 168 63
This book contains cute, dirty, and all of the above. I started this book 2 years ago (I'm pretty sure) and my writing has hopefully improved? go ahe...