Swing (J-line X Fem-reader) 1...

By Aeon_Leigh

Where Y/n, your not so average student, gets her life caught in a pickle with three Japanese girls; her best... More

Hi! again?...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
🔞 Chapter 4 🔞
Chapter 5
Konichiwa
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
🔞Chapter 9🔞
Chapter 10
🔞Chapter 11🔞
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
🔞Chapter 15🔞
Chapter 17
Chapter 🔞
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
🔞 Chapter 23 🔞
🔞 Chapter 24 🔞
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Konnichiyawa
🔞Chapter 30🔞
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
🔞Dominant Y/N🔞
Chapter 35
Oha-you!!!
Summers (Filler Chapter)
Swing 2 ^•^

Chapter 16

7.3K 305 329
By Aeon_Leigh

"Sono kokoro"

(That heart)

Sana's POV:

"Oh? Hontou ni?" Mina said expressionless, acting surprised but her calm state gives it off. It seems that she expected it from me and had already anticipated it.

She gently puts her cup back down the table. We are currently having a tea from a café downtown.

"So? Is that all you have to say?" I asked, bewildered by the emotionless expression in front of me. She hummed in response

"Is there should I say more?" She asked, more like a retort.

Come on Sana, where did your professionalism go?

I cleared my throat "Are you okay with it? Aren't you angry or something?"

"Why would I?" She leaned back to her seat while crossing her legs "For a normal person yes, but our relationship with Y/n is different, its not something that you would see everyday" I agree, this... is one of a kind relationship

It is so wrong yet it felt so right at the same time

"Does Y/n already know about this?" She asked

I hung my head low "No. I'm afraid that she might~"

"reject you?" she finished as if she had read my mind, I slowly nod my head.

Yes, I'm in love with Y/n, and I just told Mina about it. I didn't love Y/n sexually, but the past two weeks together in her apartment made me realize that she can be the one I can spend the rest of my life with. Knowing her relationship to Mina, I decided to just spill the beans to release this heavy feeling in my heart.

Mina propped her elbow on the table, with her palm supporting her chin "Ms. Sana, I have a question and I'm gonna make it simple for you. You only got two choices. Do you love Y/n that much? Yes or yes?"

I found her choices odd but what I found more odd is that she doesn't seem to let me bail out on this one, more like she's luring me in more.

I blinked my eyes multiple times at her "Uh... yes? Yes of course I love Y/n"

She leaned back to her seat again after I said that and chuckle a bit "wah... this is so crazy" she mumble looking at the cars passing outside. "I can't believe we fall for the same girl" she giggled, showing her gummy smile.

"Not only the typical love triangle, but a damn square" she controllably laughed, bringing her head down to the table with her shoulder jerking up and down from laughter.

Wait? What? Square?

I stared at her laughing figure "Wait... I don't understand. You mean there is..."

"Eh? You don't know?" She slowed down from laughing, regaining her breath "First, it was just two, now there's three of us, me, you and Momo-chan"

Momo?

"You mean her..."

"Best friend? Yes, her" I was taken aback from what she just said.

Now there's three of us who have fallen in love with Y/n.

"I... I don't know what to say" I admitted

"Yeah I know right? Pretty crazy if you ask me. I really don't know what to say at this point."

Silent ensued between us, until Mina decided to break it.

"Maybe you should confessed to her today" Mina said taking a sip from her tea.

"I'm really not sure if I can do it. Like I said, she might reject me"

"Ara ara, don't over think things Ms. Sana. I'm sure things would turn out fine. I'm sure of it." She reassuringly said to me

"What really bugs me right now is that how are you okay with it? I'm like literally stealing Y/n away from you guys." I said clutching the hem of the table clothing

"Well, it depends. The question is, are you really gonna steal Y/n away from us?"

"Of course not" I quickly answered

"That's good to know. And for the first question, I'm totally fine with it. I just find it really boring to have that typical romance cliché about only two people in a relationship, you only live once right? So why not make it different and unique and make it four people in a relationship? Its not like we're hurting other persons, right?"

She definitely blows my mind away speechless from her words. No wonder she's a top student in the school.

She could really make a great philosopher one day.

I smiled at her "Yeah, you're absolutely right" I said while nodding my head at her

We both giggled to ourselves and finished our cup of tea.

"So its settled then, you're gonna confessed tonight" she said, as she looks at herself in her little mirror.

"I'm still nervous though" I said wiping the visible sweat on my palms.

"Don't worry, I'm gonna help you" she said as she grabbed my hand and left the café.

***

We arrived at Y/n's apartment with a couple of shopping bags at hand. Looks like Mina really wanted to help me and for this confession to be a complete success.

"Looks like they aren't home yet" Mina spoke up as she inserted the key I gave her.

"How did you know?"

"Oh, Momo texted me. She also said they had a great and fun time together" she said to me with a mischievous smile on her face.

I wonder what she meant with 'Great and fun time'?

We went inside and prepare all the necessary things needed.

Mina came up with the plan of a dinner date confession. She went to the kitchen and prepare some delicious dinner for both Y/n and I, while I head to the bedroom and dressed myself.

3rd Person POV:

After Mina had prepared the food for the said dinner date, she went to the bedroom door to call out for Sana, but she surprisingly found out that the door is unlocked.

Without further ado, she went inside only to find Sana's perfectly shaped and naked ass facing at her direction, with her pink, luscious and well trimmed pussy.

"Whoa" she unconsciously muttered making the naked senpai yelp at the sudden intrusion.

"M-Mina? W-what are you doing here?" Sana yelp trying her best to cover her big bouncy breast with her arms with the other covering her womanhood. She was blushing madly for the penguin who witnessed her bare naked body.

"Sorry, I should have knock but, I got to say, you have a pretty nice body" Mina never felt so awkward and dumbfounded for her to witnessed such scenario and putting herself in a tight spot.

She never felt so dumb in her entire life complementing such words to her senpai.

"Uhm... Thanks I guess" Sana sheepishly said while both of them held an intense eye contact. Both may have the same thing going in their minds as they eyefuck each other.

This is not good....

***

Y/n and Momo finally arrived from the cinema and taking a stroll inside the mall and at the park. They went inside only to find out that the apartment door was unlocked.

Did I forgot to lock it when we left? Y/n thought as they went inside the apartment room.

Momo being Momo, instantly noticed the delicious food displayed on the well decorated table, with candles in it. It really looks romantic but Momo only paid attention to the perfectly cooked steak with gravy sauce and mushroom in it. "Wahh... sugoi, food!"

Y/n was puzzled on what the food is about. Her stomach grumbled at the sight, the popcorns did nothing to her demanding stomach.

She headed to her bedroom to changed but was abruptly stop with some unidentifiable sounds coming from the other side.

She leaned her ear to the door and her eyes widen.

"Ahh fu~ Mina! I-its so tight!"

"Sana senpai! J-just a little bit more!"

"Ch-chotto matte! I'm... I'm..."

"Sana! I-I'm almost close!"

Y/n couldn't hold back anymore as she forced the door opened and before her was the two Japanese girls responsible for the noise.

"Sana senpai, I'm almost close in closing the buttons!"

"Mina chan! I-its too tight! I feel like a sushi!"

"Its your big breasts fault! And why didn't you try this on the fitting room?"

"Baka! You already paid for it and hurriedly left!"

"No, you're the one whose baka!"

"No you're the baka!"

"Konoyarou!"

Y/n witnessed the bickering of the two girls trying to fit the red dress on Sana. Mina was facing Sana's back, trying to insert the button to its place. The two were busy exchanging words to noticed Y/n's presence until she clears her throat.

"Omo Y-Y/n, your back, we didn't noticed" Sana nervously replied as she contains herself from freaking out any further.

"There! Done!" Mina sigh in relief as she succeeded in putting the clothe in place.

"Uh... W-what is all this?" Y/n asked, still processing whatsoever is happening in her surrounding

"Oh? This? This is a...."Sana ran out of words but Mina ended it for her

"A dinner date" Mina confidently finished

"Yes a dinner date... wait what?!?" Sana was shocked by what Mina said, totally blowing it up for her

"Dinner date?" Y/n asked again, she's not sure if she have gone deaf or what.

"Yep, a dinner date, now if you'll excuse me, Momo and I need to go" Mina said as she left the room and yanked Momo away before she totally decimate the whole food, leaving Y/n and Sana in an awkward atmosphere.

Y/n turned to Sana in her red dress, she had to admit that Sana looked stunning in her dress and absolutely gorgeous.

She gulped, for some reason she found Sana, her senpai, attractive in an unusual way, her heart beating fast and her intestines doing swirls at the feeling of a beautiful woman in front of her eyes. She was almost at the melting point.

Sono kokoro

With a little strength keeping her from having a gay panic, she said the words. "Y-you look beautiful" Y/n tried to make it sound as sincere as possible.

Sana on the other hand, was insanely going crazy from the compliment. Her face was now a blushing messed making the make-up totally useless. Her heart beats in an insanely rate.

She tried to control herself from attacking the girl in front of her

"T-thanks" she tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Let's eat?" Y/n said and Sana could only nod, following Y/n out of the room.

I hope this will turn out well Sana thought with her finger's cross.

================================
What? You think I'm gonna make a MiSa smut? Nyeh nyeh~ 😛😛 not gonna happen 😜😜 hehehe

I'ssa prank

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 123 12
She's a victim naive enough to fall for someone over milkshake hang outs in cheap diners. But this is high school, and Nayeon doesn't think Momo will...
123K 4.1K 26
[COMPLETED] Dont read this if you didnt read im her manager first Sana x Female reader
154K 3.3K 50
Twice x Reader fanfic (More like Me x Twice but I tried) Reader gender: Male The beginning explains everything you need to know This is my first stor...
122K 2.9K 52
"I hate you then I love you. It's like I want to throw you off a cliff, and then rush to the bottom to catch you" Y/N is a young, introverted, tsunde...