I'll see you again, At the to...

By Sensaimara

Disclaimer: I don't own Tower of God and the characters it belongs to SIU. The only thing that is mine is the... More

I - The first Meeting-
II -The Clever One-
III -Crown game-
V -Hesitation & Promise-
VI -The last test-
VII -He cannot be dead-
(Introduction of OC)
VIII -Khun in his blue-
IX -New Slayer-
X -Eyes like a raging fire-
XI -Behind the mask-
XII -The second game-
XIII -Khun & Viole-
XIV -Look at me-
XV -Bam-
XVI -Mine-
XVII -Slayer & his hunters 1-
XVIII -Slayer & his hunters 2-
XIX -The thing called love-
XX -The coming storm-
XXI -Jahad vs. Edahn-
XXII -The Alliance-
XXIII -The King of the Tower-
XXIV -Reunite-
XXV -The day of war-
XXVI -To the throne room-
XXVII -Jahad Vs. Bam-
XXVIII -Way to Jahad's heart-
XXIX -Together at the top ♡-
Author

IV -Bam's will-

835 52 11
By Sensaimara

2 days have passed. Khun who was hit in the crown game was still unconscious. Bam stayed in Khun's side almost all day, waiting for him to wake up. He was blaming himself for what happened to Khun, that it was due to him being weak.

"Khun-san..." He called with a soft voice as he caress Khun's hair. "Im sorry..." Bam said as he felt his heart was hurting as he is looking at Khun's unconscious body.

That time, He became motivated. He wants to be strong so that he can protect Khun next time.

I don't always want to be protected. He said to himself as he hold Khun's hand. I'll become strong so that when something like this will happen again. I can protect you. He said while looking at Khun.

The next day. Bam visisted Khun again. This time Khun began to wake up. Bam was surprised and unconsciously he hug Khun tight.

"Bam?" Khun called him.

"Im glad your awake now Khun-san." Bam said as he was still hugging Khun not letting him go. 

Khun was speechless to Bam's action that it made his heart skip a beat.

After a minute Bam calmed down a little and let go of Khun. "Im sorry Khun-san... It's my fault, It's my fault that you-" Before Bam finishes his word...

Khun slapped Bam's chicks with his both hands making it red. "Calm down Bam. Im fine now, see?" He said as to convince Bam to not to worry anymore.

"Oh, the Blue turtle is awake!" Rak said as he just enetered the room.

After that Bam told Khun what happened for those two days that he hasn't woke up.

"I see, so now your taking classes?"

"Yeah, they said it was to train us for our positions... By the way your position is a light-bearer Khun-san." Bam said.

Yeah, I know. said Khun to himself as he expected that to be his position, since when they are still in Jahad's palace they were already trained for their positions. "Hmm... Bam what position are you?" He asked.

"Im a wave controller."

Huh? Bam is a wave controller? but i didn't even saw him use shinsu. Khun said to himself as he was confused. "I see..."

"Are you okey Khun-san?" Bam asked.

"Im okey Bam. I think i can go to class tomorrow." He said as he smiled to Bam.

"Really? Im glad." Bam said with a big smile in his face.

After that Bam left the room so that Khun can fully recover.

Bam really is mysterious... Khun said to himself as he lay on his bed. And... This is so not me, saving someone like that... risking my life like that... How come? He said as he rested.

Meanwhile Bam go to the dining hall to meet their new friends. Since when  Khun was still unconscious for two days. Bam and Rak made some friends with the regulars from the other testing area.

"Bam!" a guy called Shibisu called him. "Come here and join us for lunch." He said with a smile.

While eating with them.

"By the way how's Khun?" Shibisu asked him.

"He's fine now. I let him get some rest for now."

"What's this? Even though his awake now you still look depressed."  Endorsi said as she put her arm to Bam's shoulder.

"It's just, i can't do anything. Im too weak." He said in a depressed tone.

Everyone in the table then became silent.

Anaak then suddenly stand up, disturbing the silence in the group as to bring her tray back to the kitchen said. "You just need to be strong. Be strong enough so that you can protect anyone you want to protect" she said as she left.

Those words really struck Bam to work more harder so that he can be strong enough to protect someone.

The next day. Khun will finally be able to attend the class for the light-bearers.

This class is boring as usual. Khun thought to himself as he already learned it from the Palace. By the way, is there still no news from that irregular? I thought we can kill him sooner but not huh...maybe his hiding amongst the regulars... This could be harder than i thought...

Meanwhile...

"Good job! Mr. Bam. You are finally be able to use your bang."

"Thank you" He said as he smiled. I need to master this more... He told himself and clench his fist as he is still not satisfied to that power. "Oh! Lauroe-san" he called.

"Hmm?" Lauroe look at him and yawned.

"Thank you for helping me." Bam said as he smiled.

"It's nothing. You have a talent anyway." Lauroe said as lay in the floor.

Bam just smiled at him as he started to fall asleep. Lauroe-san really like sleeping huh... He giggled.

After the classes. Bam look for Khun in his room. The room was open so Bam just entered. "Khun-san?" He called.

Khun who was changing his clothes when Bam called was startled and so he stumbled and fell in the floor. "Bam!?"

"Oh! sorry! Are you okey Khun-san?" Bam asked as he reach his hand to Khun.

Khun then grabbed Bam's hand and stand up. "How did you enter? I mean the door-"

"The door is not locked Khun-san. You should be careful and lock your door properly." Bam said in seriousness. He was worried.

"Okey. Thank you Bam." Khun smiled and pat Bam's head. He then continue to change his clothes.

Bam then sit to Khun's bed, waiting for him to finish changing. Bam then stared at Khun. Khun-san skin is so white and it look soft.

Bam walk towards to Khun unconsciously and slide his finger down to Khun's back.

Khun flinched to Bam's touch and immediately look back at him. That time Bam just realized what he did and blushed.

"So-sorry Khun-san... I-"

Khun was confused to Bam's action. He frowned, not because his angry but is wondering as to why he somehow like the touch. "It's okey Bam. Im not mad. Im just surprised."

"I see, im glad. I will really be sad if you were to hate me."

"I would never hate you." he said and smiled.

Bam was happy but suddenly he remembered his true self. He then look at Khun who was already wearing his clothes. Someday when you will know the truth, I really hope you wouldn't hate me... he said to himself as he was a little depressed.

After that Khun and Bam left the room. Since that room is for patients only. Now that he already recovered, he then go back to room where he, Bam and Rak are sleeping.

"Hmp! Your back blue turtle huh..." Rak said as he was standing in front of them. It was his way of welcoming Khun back. After that Rak was still standing there as if he was waiting for something.

Khun chuckled. "What? want me to pat you or something?" Khun said jokingly.

"HUH? who would want to be patted by you!?" Rak shouted.

Bam then laugh at them. I hope everything should just stay like this... He said to himself as he look at Rak and Khun's smiling face. He smiled.

Khun saw Bam smiled but somehow there was sadness in it. "Bam. Are you okey?"

"Im fine Khun-san!" he smiled again. This time he smiled with full of happiness in it.

Bam...? Khun wonder as to why he felt something is wrong with Bam. Like he was struggling of something. I hope everything is okey.

That night the three of them chatted happily until late. Without minding what tomorrow hold, they enjoyed every moment they have.

Meanwhile... Somewhere at the higher floor of the tower.

"I heard he came?"

"Oh, your talking about the irregular?"

"Yeah, Our God." Finally, everything will now start to change.

tbc...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 357 16
? ???? ??? ?? ??????? ???? ?????? ??? ?? ?? ?????, ?? ??????, ??????? ??? ???????, ??? ??? ????. ••• Any Tower of God-related claims belong to S...
793 21 21
In a realm where imagination intertwines with reality, where the boundaries between fiction and existence blur, a cosmic force binds the essence of r...
5.6K 224 20
Arie Y/n. A girl with potential to surpass even Arie Hoaquin. But she doesn't use that potential. She's an abandoned child with a dark past of her ow...
104 13 2
My Tower Of God KhunBam fics. I'm putting them all in one book because I don't feel like making another cover. Wordcounts are in the chapter title, a...