Promise

By Saee_Ghare

He gets done with the call, puts his phone in his pocket and slowly starts walking with me towards the wall... More

Promise
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 20

34 11 2
By Saee_Ghare

As soon as the water from the shower falls on me, I feel so relaxed. Warm droplets fall on my body, which soothes every muscle. I close my eyes and listen to the sound of the water falling down. So peaceful.

During my showers, I think about all the things I have to do for the day. All I have for today is be with Lewis. I am so excited. I smile and then do my happy dance in the shower. Slightly worried that I might fall.

I wear high waist dark blue jeans which I adore a lot cause I love my ass in that. I wear a normal crop top. Put on my red lipstick and boom I am ready to rock and roll. I hardly take any time to dress. Lol, my brother takes more time than me.

My phone starts to ring. Its Lewis. I pick up the call with hope in my eyes.

"Heyyyyyieeee", I cheerfully say.

"haha someone is in the mood."

"yes I am. I am going to be with you which always seems to put me into this mood."

"Alright, hurry downstairs then."

"Coming!", I beam with happiness as I rush down the stairs.

"hey Rachel, where you going?", my mom inquires. Ugh, what should I tell her? Is it a good idea to tell her I am hanging out with Lewis? She is going to be judgmental. Well, when isn't she? But I shouldn't lie though.

"Hanging out with Lewis. I will be back in the evening or something."

"Alright, come home soon."

"Yes I will.", I gleefully nod at her and she does the same. Yay.

I walk out to see Lewis leaning on his Ferrari. Wowza what a sight. He is wearing a black shirt with loose jeans. He has his glares on. Ahh. What a sight truly. He smiles graciously as he comes near me to give me a hug and I shudder at his contact. He breaks away from the hug, walks towards the car and opens the door for me like a gentleman. I blush as I look down and tuck a strand of my hair behind my ear. I sit inside and I see him smirk a little.

God that smirk is so damn sexy. I cannot believe I am going out with this god like man. My stars are lucky.

"So, where do you want to go or what do you want to do?", he asks me as he starts the engine.

"Umm, I don't know. Whatever works with you."

"You do know this is not my thing right.", he replies. Well Lewis, I don't have an idea.

"Why?", he chuckles at that question and replies,

"I don't do dates Rachel. Not since my business started.",

"oh, so what do you do then?", I dare to ask.

"I fuck.", he spits out so openly. I should really stop getting so surprised by his directness. He does not even look at me. His attention is still on the road. So I guess it's a very casual thing.

"Oh, then what are you doing with me?", I genuinely ask cause even I want to know what to think and not.

"To be honest, don't have a clue. I just like being around you and I will fuck you.", now he looks into my eyes. I gulp and say,

"so are you going to fuck me today?", when I say that, I can spot a slight amazement in his eyes, but is immediately back to being blank.

We are at a signal. His hand suddenly cups my face and I lean into his touch.

"Is that what you want?", he asks with dark eyes. I lick my lips wondering where all that mouth of his can go. His mouth forms a thin line and his eyes scream dominance when he sees me doing that. He takes a sharp breath and says,

"Rachel. I am taking that as a yes and letting that go.", he points towards my lips with his eyes and brushes his finger against my lip which is so sensual.

The signal goes green and he gets back to driving.

"Lets go somewhere for lunch and then at my place will watch a movie." I nod at him in agreement. He puts on his music. I immediately recognize the artist.

"hey isn't that Linkin Park?", he smiles at me amusingly.

"yeah, how do you know? I thought you weren't into music."

"I am not. I have heard his songs a couple of times."

"you better like him. He is god-like to me."

"haha. Lets see."

Drives with him are so fun. The day is going even better than I thought it would. I am somehow vibing to songs I have never even heard of before. Guess that's the magic of Lewis. I turn to look at him and just......I get this feeling. I don't know what it is, but its very indulging. He is nodding his head according to the beats of the song. Feels like some movie scene is going on with me. Out of nowhere beautiful sun rays fall on his face, making him look further more divine. Highlighting his own unique features. I keep pondering until, Lewis speaks,

"You will fall in love with me if you keep staring." To my surprise I don't know what to reply back than to agree with him. He was kidding but when he noticed I didn't respond back, he became silent. Now, there is just awkwardness in the air. Though, thankfully we reach the restaurant.

The waitress leads us to our table where we sit and Lewis orders food. As we wait for our order, Lewis says,

"You know, there is no need to be awkward.", I shoot my eyes up. He studies me and says,

"you can say it."

"say what?", I respond whilst furrowing my eyebrows as if I don't know where he is leading with that.

"you know that you are falling for me."

"I would tell you if I was. But to be honest, I don't know what I am feeling. Love is not what I am looking for right now.", I truthfully say.

"so what are you doing with me?"

"I don't know, I love being with you.", his lips form a thin line.

"Okay."

"Arent you also here for the same reason?", he smirks slyly at my question and I gulp. Suddenly, that smirk is replaced with a serious expression,

"Yeah, you can say that."

He is so weird. One time he is opening up to me and the other he is so aloof.

"I wonder why we never hung out like this before."

"cause your brother would never let me out of his sight. Now he got a girlfriend, so I am never in his sight anymore.", he says chuckling. I wonder if he tried to be with me but failed all these times.

"You must be feeling bad about it then."

"No, I don't anymore. I am very busy to pay attention to such petty things. I know we are best friends for life and he will always come to me. That's enough, don't you think."

"yeah I agree with you."

The waitress comes with our mouth watering food. The sight of it makes my stomach rumble. I widen my eyes. Thankfully Lewis did not hear it. Lewis is staring at me intently and I don't know where to look. I know he does that when he wants to say something.

"I want you to stay the night."

"huh.", I am taken by surprise. Stay the night hahah, my parents would kill me.

"You heard me Rachel.", he says forming a little smile.

"but how am I supposed to Lewis!?", I ask seriously. Nothing bothers him. He simply shrugs his shoulders.

"Do what you have to." He is ughhhhhhh.

"what if I don't want to stay the night."

"Not a choice. Figure it out later. Lets have our lunch now."

I scoff at him. I stay silent throughout the meal. Not saying a single word. Though I could see him smiling little all the time which made my insides melt. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 12.6K 36
TODAY: NO, I can't stay here. I should go out from here at any cost. But how? I am sure they will keenly watching me, and i should think of any othe...
3.9K 163 26
I flinched as he smashed the glass with his bare hands after my harsh accusations. With bleeding hands and teary eyes, Lewis looked at me. "I love yo...
104K 5.1K 11
(Complete) "You should stay away from me" I warned her. "What if I don't want to." She mumbled. "I'm not good for you" "Maybe I don't want good, I wa...
1.1M 34.2K 66
WARNING: THIS BOOK IS CUTE, HOT, SWEET, SEXY, ROMANTIC, MUSSY, DRAMATIC, EMOTIONAL, INTENSE. Beware. EXTRACT (SUMMARY BELOW): “Like father, like son...