Hiraeth

By Cliche-lover24

Hana Asfand, a beautiful, young and innocent girl of 18 years old, is the daughter of Asfand Shah. She is a h... More

Description
Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
Sneak-Peek
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Concept Clearing
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
A/N
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 (Last)
New Story Alert
Help
Book Is Published
Ibrahim x Delilah

Chapter 49

5K 433 193
By Cliche-lover24

Another Chapter!!!!! 🤑 I think I'm more excited than you all! And I'm also very proud of myself! 😊
.............

Few hours ago in the Villa!

It was lunch time when Zamid called his mother from office and said that a client will be coming to have lunch with them.

When the males came back fro lunch along with Ibrahim, the ladies greeted him as he was very young. He first asked to meet their Dadi jaan because he was mainly there for meeting her and asking about her health. After spending some time with Dadi jaan, he was called to have lunch with them. He had lunch and then the males went to the lounge to have some chat.

"Actually, I wanted to talk to you all! Can you please call all the ladies of your house too! I have something that I want to tell you!" Ibrahim started while looking at Asfand. The males were all confused with this request but they still called the ladies.

Hiba and both of hana's Tayis also sat in the available seats. Zarmeena and Samman were in the hospital. They had left right before the males came back so now it was all the males and the mothers of the children. Asfand and both of his brothers also came back in the morning and went straight to office.

"I know you guys must be wondering why I called you all when you don't even know me! I just want to tell you something but I don't know how to! So, let me start from the begining. Zayn knows all this but I wanted to tell this myself that's why I asked him not to!" Ibrahim said while looking at Zayn who nodded and urged him to say further. Ibrahim sighed and then started with telling everything from the start.

"This business is actually my father's. He was a great man and started a very small restaurant in Dubai! It was named as the Jannat's Café! Jannat is my mother's name! He opened it on her name! This café was opened before their marriage! After their marriage, my mother was blessed with a child! That is me! They were very happy! The life was going good for us! My parents were very loving and caring! The business was also succeeding as Dad opened a real Restaurant but did not change the name. Then, when I was around 11 years old, my father opened the second branch of this Restaurant in Dubai and due to work, he became very busy! One night, my father came back very late and when he entered the house, he was shocked and scared because my mother was crying while sitting on the sofa and I was trying to sooth her but she was screaming in pain! I was very scared but Allah is the most Merciful as he sent my father at the same time and we hurriedly took her to hospital.

My parents were blessed with twins on that night! The funny thing is that it was 31st December and Hanan was born at around 11:30! But the funny thing is that my sister was not ready to come to the world so she was born on 1st January before Fajar. My brother was a very healthy kid but my sister was not that lucky! She was very weak and was immediately shifted to NICU!

I had only one uncle! He was my father's younger brother! He and his wife took me with them for the night! In the evening of the same day, my father was coming back with my mother and brother as the doctors have told that my sister was to remain in hospital for at least a week so they were coming back with only hanan! Unfortunately, their car met an accident and they died. Only my brother was not hurt at all! There was not even a scratch on him! It is a miracle that he was safe! Anyways, my uncle took us in and when I asked him what about my sister, he told me that she died in the car accident! At that time, I did not know that he lied but some years ago, he was diagnosed with lung cancer. At his death bed, he confessed that he had lied about my sister and she could still probably be alive! I asked him for his reasons and he told me that my father had given 80% of his shares to her while the remaining 20% were to be shared between us brothers. He said that he became greedy and lied about her! The shares were then by default, transferred to I and Hanan! He said that he did not know where my sister is as he never looked for her. So, I investigated and finally got to know that she was sent to the Pakistan branch of the orphanage where the hospital had sent her. I came to Pakistan to search for her and on the day I was suppose to leave for Dubai, I saw posters of Hana! Your daughter, hana! The moment I saw her posters on the boards, I instantly knew it was her! It was fate that she got position in board and her pictures were put on the banners! She looks just like my mother! On that day, I went back to Dubai with satisfaction as I got to know what I came here for. I told hanan everything and he was always the short-temper one and he demanded that I take him to Pakistan! So, we decided to visit Pakistan again and this time, talk to hana too! We searched her a little on internet and there was some information about her being the topper! I knew that already but hanan did not! So, after some time, we search the social medias and found her ID's. But, we did not contact her at that time! When we landed in Pakistan, hanan went away saying that he has a friend here and he is going to meet him. I let him as I never put restrictions on him! I did not know it but he was actually going to meet hana! He texted her and told her everything! He started talking to her but she never replied him back!

When hanan came back to the hotel, he asked me to buy an apartment here and I did that! I left hanan here and went back and decided that I will build the business here for her and the branches in Dubai will be handled by my cousin, Rehman! He is my uncle's only child! He is younger than me by some years and he had been handling the business along with me even before the death of my uncle! This is the main reason for contacting you guys through business! Zayn had met me before as hana had introduced him to us through video call!" Ibrahim finished his story and then looked at everyone. He saw how the ladies were consoling Hiba who was crying profoundly. All the others were also looking very sad after hearing about the sad truth about his life!

"I am sorry beta! Anyways, if hana wants to then she can go with you but we have decided to marry her with Rayaan! I think we will ask her and see what she wants! If it is her decision then we won't stop her but if she wants to live here then you are always welcome here!" Asfand patted his back as he was siting with him. Ibrahim just smiled and nodded.

"Let me show you my parents!" he said while taking his phone out of his coat pocket. He showed the picture to hiba first and the tayis saw the picture too. The woman in the picture was very beautiful and just like hana! There was no doubt! The man was an older version of Ibrahim except the eye color and hair color. The man had black hair and eyes while Ibrahim had brown hair and hazel brown eyes just like his mother's. Hiba gave the phone to Asfand who also looked at the picture. Ibrahim smiled and leaned a little towards asfand to swipe and show some more pictures when all of them heard hana and another male's voice. They all looked up and saw Hana and Hanan standing there and looking at Ibrahim with shock.

"Ap??? (You?)" Both of them said together in shock.

"Oye, tunay bhai ko b bulaya tha? (Hey, did you invite brother too?)" Hanan asked in a whispered voice while nudging her in her side.

"Nhi tou! (Not at all!)" she whispered back with a shake of her head. She was as shocked and surprised as Hanan as she had no idea what was Ibraheem doing there.

"Assalamualaikum!" Both of them greeted again. They were greeted back and Ibraheem smiled at hana and called her towards him.

"Hana, ajao bachay! Idher meray pas aa kr betho! (Hana, come here dear! Come, sit with me!)" he said while putting his phone on the table and making some space for her between him and Asfand.

"J-Jee! (Y-Yes!)" she stuttered a little then made her way towards Ibraheem. She put her hand in Ibraheem's hand as he was forwarding it towards her. She sat down between her father and Ibraheem.

"Have some water! You must be thirsty!" he tenderly asked and forwarded his own glass that was still have filled with water to her. She took the glass and took a big sip.

"Main b us k sath hi aya hn! Mjhay b pooch lain bhai! Me bhi apka hi hn! (I also came with her, if you have not noticed! You could have asked me too! I am also yours na!)" He sarcastically said while sitting on the arm-rest of the sofa beside his brother.

At his mocking, Ibraheem chuckled softly and then passed the glass to his brother from hana's hands. Hanan finished the water and put the glass back on the coffee table in front of the sofa.

"Mr. Asfand, this is my brother, Hanan!" Ibrahim introduced even if they already knew as he had shown the pictures of his to them already.

"I am Hana's OLDER brother!" he boosted proudly. Hana glared at him while Ibraheem just smiled and shook his head then looked back at Asfand.

"He is her twin!" he provided even if it was not necessary.

"He looks older thou!" Asfand asked while observing hanan and indeed, he looked older than his age of 18. He looked like he is in his early 20's but his facial features were exactly like hana's. Even though they are fetarnal twins, but still, both of them looked so similar as they got all their looks from their biological mother.

"Yeah he does!" Ibraheem politely nodded and said with a small smile while gave hanan's back a gentle pat.

There was an awkward silence after that! No one knew what to say to fill the silence so Hanan broke it by asking Ibraheem that why was he here.

"I came to meet Dadi jaan! And I have informed everyone about us, so don't worry!" he replied while ruffling his hair.

"Mr. Asfand Mrs. Hiba, now that you know about us, can we please take hana with us for some days? Can she stay with us for some days!?" hanan enthusiastically asked while setting his hair that his brother just spoiled.

"But beta- (But child!)" before hiba could say anything more, Ibraheem cut her off.

"Sorry to interrupt but please ma'am! I would love to take her with me for some days! Both of us wanted to meet you sooner and take hana with us but she said that she does not want to leave you guys! We actually wanted to take her back but it seems like she is very happy here! So, we are not gonna force her to live with us but I would like it very much if she would come and stay for some days with us! We have an apartment here! You guys should also come and visit us there! This will ease you a bit! I think!" Ibraheem politely said and tried to assure hiba. The polite and calm nature of his had already convinced everyone that he is a nice person! Hiba and Asfand were a little hesitant but then they agreed.

"Okay beta! But please call me Aunty or if you prefer then you can call me Mama too!" Hiba said while smiling at them. Ibrahim and Hanan smiled and nodded.

"Tomorrow, you can take her with you for some days! Only if hana is okay with it! What say, love?" Hiba said and then asked her daughter who nodded with a big smile. She was excited to have a stay with them and spend some quality time with both of her brothers!

................
How was it? So what do you think is going to happen next! I have given many spoilers and points for the upcoming chapters but no one has given any indication that they got the meaning behind it! Through out the story, I have been giving hints but still no one had judged the upcoming chapters! Chalo guess karo saray! And let me know! Sorry ShahlaAhmad 😶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 6.9K 42
They says, matches are made in heaven. We just have to recognize our soulmate but what if the one chooses is not the one for us. What if we have to b...
16.2K 821 33
"...Don't show that you cared about my happiness, when you actually didn't. I doubt if you ever truly did care." I whispered the last part menacingly...
78.6K 3.8K 28
(Unwanted Series#4) (Sequel to HSB & HAB) -"She has my heart. Its all up to her either cherish it or throw it."- - - - "Sha-Shai-Shaizum.. Shaizum...