Started With A Lie ✓

By Anne_Iryx

#1 "Lie. Everything is Lie. My life is totally a Lie" -Amelia Collins __ Amelia Collins's life is full of lie... More

CHARACTERS
"Prologue"
✨"Reeds"✨
✨"Guest?"✨
✨"Pain & Smile"✨
✨"Christmas Shopping"✨
✨"Christmas Presents"✨
✨"Maybe She Is"✨
✨"Lily Reed"✨
✨"Panic Attack"✨
✨"Amusement Park"✨
✨"Pain & Fun"✨
✨"Workaholic"✨
✨"Engagement Ceremony"✨
✨"Damon, one of the ruthless business"✨
✨"Perfection~Imperfection"✨
✨"Japan"✨
✨"Michael Reed"✨
✨"Kai ⚡ Tyson"✨
✨Slap✨
✨"Found someone"✨
✨ Little Sister Amy✨
✨"I Love You But You Give Me All Your Hate, In Return"✨
✨"Wedding Surprise"✨
✨"As Your Sister's Substitute"✨
✨"Amelia Collins"✨
✨"Ian Shane"✨
✨"Hatred"✨
✨"Cute Little One"✨
✨"Apologize From Mr. Damon Levi Reed"✨
✨Fun Time With Family After A Long Time✨
✨"Vacation"✨
✨"Kissed His Shoes"✨
✨"Fear, Drunk, Secret & Love"✨
✨Surprised Birthday🎂✨
✨"Birthday"✨
✨"I Should Mark You"✨
✨"5 Years Later"✨
✨"Act For Them"✨
✨"Dare To Hurt My Wife/ Girl/ Love"✨
✨"You're The Addiction Which I Need"✨
✨"Noah's Grand-Parents"✨
✨"Carbon Copy Of Mine"✨
✨"Destiny"✨
✨"Love You, Amelia"✨
✨"First Love"✨
✨"Bad Time Is Over"✨
✨"Feeling Hot"✨
✨"Tevin Shane"✨
✨"Engagement Ceremony💍"✨
✨"Angelina Valentine"✨
✨"Angelina×Daric"✨
✨"Fear of Middle Name"✨
✨"Will You Marry Me Again, Amelia Collins Reed?"✨
✨"Wedding Surprise"✨
✨"We are coming to get you, girls"✨
✨Epilogue✨
▶️New Story◀️
✨"NOTICE"✨
One Year Complete 🎂
~New Story~

✨"End is Good"✨

5.7K 201 12
By Anne_Iryx

Hard times are sometimes blessings in disguise. We do have to suffer but in the end it makes us strong, better and wise.”    

Anurag Prakash Ray

Damon's Pov.
◀️🖤▶️

"Aries, Samson, do you find anything about their location?", I asked. Justin's Son and my son wanted to help in finding their location.

'I should have learned this tracking'

"Dad, if mom don't get a single chance to turn on her mobile or active the tracking device inside her mobile cover case, then it would be very tough for us to find them", Aries said. Samson's fingers were moving fast then us.

"Aries, Samson, I was hacking computer of marine services, where I found a Yacht which shouldn't  be there at this time", Noah handed his laptop to Samson.

'Children are doing their best, where elders are sitting empty handed'

"By the way, can you tell us who is this Tevin Psycho?", Justin, Richard's elder brother asked. I signed.

'I think, we have to tell them'

I explained everything about Tevin.

"So, Amelia had a doubt of Tevin being Ian's elder brother", Daric asked. I also informed about the conversation happened between me and Amelia.

"Aunt Amelia never tell anything without any proof", Noah extended his phone which was showing the picture of Birth Certificate of Tevin Shane.

"When did that little girl found everything?", Uncle Markus asked. Richard snatched the mobile from my hand to see. "One week ago, we went to visit Dad's College to find more details on Tevin Shane. In his admission records, we found it", Noah explained about their discovery.

'She did tell me about anything?'

"Dad, I find the signal from Mom's phone, and they are MIDDLE OF THE SEA!!!! Dad, your enemy is faster than I thought. Wohh!", Aries said, in return, we rolled our eyes.

"Take this", Sonia threw a watch on me. Thankfully I caught it, before it fell on the floor. "If you would tell me about tracking thing, I would help you the first. This watch has tracing locator and Sis put the watch around her waist before she got kidnapped", Sonia left with Dahlia.

'Did we just waste our time here?'

~~~

Amelia's Pov.
◀️🧡▶️

"What's the deal with this psycho?", Tessa asked. "He became psycho after his loved one's death, which was clearly an accident", I said eating my pancakes. Emilia brought pancakes, sandwich, noodles and Icecream.

'Tevin is the best kidnapper, I have ever seen... better than his little bro'

"Where are they, now?", Sammy asked Tessa. Only Sonia and I knew about the watch's features and how to use. I taught Tessa about the features and how to use the map in the watch.

'It's a total Hi-Tech watch. But Dahlia snatched mine'

"They are actually ne-", I covered Tessa mouth, hearing the sounds of footsteps.

"I hope you like our breakfast", Tevin entered with his brother. "Yeah, thank you", I thanked her, earned a pinch on my back by Sammy.

'Cause, foods were cold except Icecream'

"Except the cold part, of course", I didn't leave this chance to insult him.

"Sorry, but don't worry, after Lily's marriage with Ian, you will get good food", he said staring into my eyes. "Here the stylists to get her ready", as soon as he completed his sentence, 4 over make-uped girls entered.

'Disgusting!'

He left the room again, but forgot to lock it.

"Come here bride", one girl called. "Go there bride", I imitated her. They fully looked disgusting. Lily glared at me, but went towards them.

"Do you have any weapon of yours?", I whispered into my doctor sister-in-law's ear. She nodded and handed me 2 very small injection syringes. "To their neck", Tessa instructed. I gave Sammy a syringe.

I raised my fingers.

3!

2!

1!

I hold one and plugged the syringe on her neck. Sammy did the same. Tessa took care of another two by herself without syringe.

"What? What? What are you doing?", Lily looked surprised. "Just take off their clothes and put it", I told them and walked forward to take off her dress. "Eww!! Their dress are disgusting", as expected, Lily commented the first. "I agree too", Sammy leave her comment followed by.

'But this dress will help us in getting out of this Yacht'

"Just put it. Don't winched like a baby", Tessa scolded them. Tessa was the oldest among the girls.

'This is the effect of bring oldest... Wow!!!'

They pouted, but put it without making a single noise.

"What will we do with them? Leaving them half-naked?", Lily asked. I smiled and said, "Why do you give them, your designing wedding dresses?". Lily looked at them for few minutes and then walked forward to dress them. Sammy helped Lily in this work, while I took out their phones.

'IPhones?'

I dialed Damon's number.

"Who is this?", He sounded irritated.

"Your wife, you fool", I said, chuckling. "Oh! Amelia, are you o-.. hey let me talk", they were fighting over the mobile. "Hey, do you have Sonia with you or her watch?", I asked.

"Her watch".

"Ok, Tessa will give you instructions. Please follow it and do you coming through the helicopter?", I asked.

Michael answered, "Yes".

"Ok then bye", I hung up the call as I heard footsteps coming. Lily, Sammy and Tessa threw the stylists on the bed and turned off the light.

We hid behind the door.

As the man entered into the room after unlocking the door, Tessa took care of him and left him unconscious on the floor. "Doctor techniques, I think", I commented, clapping.

'I'm so EXCITED... I maybe sound like Rose Cinderella in Regal Academy'

"It's Ian", Sammy recognised him.

"Let me kill him. He wants to marry me", Lily rolled up her ugly shirt's sleeve. I pulled her back.

'Its just a waste of time'

"Let go", we ran outside. But I bumped with a wall.

'From where the wall comes up?'

I raised up my head and found a big man.

"Hello!", I greeted him. "Hello there", he greeted back with flirty smile.

'Yicky'

"We are the stylists. Our work is completed. Can you show us the deck", I requested with my best puppy eyes, which always worked on Aries and his father.

"Yeah, follow me beauties", he asked to follow him. Soon 2 more men appeared. I was going to step ahead when we heard, "SURRENDER YOURSELF TEVIN SHANE". 

"What's going on?", I whispered.

'Are they reached so quickly?'

"Ahhh!!! Help me", Lily cried out. A man threw her over his shoulder. That big man laughed and tried to approach me.

'But luck'

I kicked him and pulled out the small pocket gun from my pocket, which I didn't forget to snatch it from Ian.

I shoot him in his forehead.

'Sorry dude... But for my family, I can do anything'

I turned to the man who had Lily. He was too shock to react. He didn't expect that his fellow friend would be death in the hand of a weak woman.

I shoot him in his left kneel.

'Kneel pain is the worst pain ever'

Lily fell from his shoulder, injuring her elbow.

Other fellow friend of big man was taken care by Tessa and Sammy.

'Like I always say, don't ever underestimate our opponents, which I didn't today'

"They are asking where we are? They are planning to sink this Yacht", Tessa relayed the message to us.

'No way'

We ran forward.

I called Damon, "What the hell you're planning? You wanna kill us". I shouted through the mobile.

"The nevi Police are helping us. Tevin Shane wants to sink the yacht. So that we let him free, for your safety. Where are anywhere?", He asked, after explaining everything.

"We are-", I was going to shout at him, but cut off by Tessa.

"There. We are near to the deck", she shouted.

"We landed our helicopter there", Damon informed.

"Got it" .

As we reached to the deck, I was crushed into a wall. The wall's name was Damon Levi Reed.

"I missed you", he whispered into my ear.

"Let me breathe", I asked him to give me some space. He released, but didn't forget to kiss me.

'What I'm going to do with you?'

"Damon, what are you thinking? Everything is over? No! Nothing is over", he started laughing.

'Did an insect bite his brain, again?'

"Are you sure?", another voice appeared.

'Did they bring-'

"I, Aries Reed isn't easy to deal", Aries came out from a door with Noah and Samson.

'What are they doing here?'

I looked at Damon for serious answer, but he had the surprised look too.

"Here your bomb, as useless as you", showing, Noah threw it into the sea. Tevin cried out in anger and jumped on Aries, but he didn't get a chance to touch his hair. Noah and Samson took care of him.

'Kicking his face... Wohooooo!'

I turned and found proud smiles on the hero's father's face. I ran to Aries and hugged him.

"Then Mr. Reed and Mr. Adams, we take him with us", The officer handcuffed the beaten Tevin. Dad and Markus uncle nodded. "Don't forget to charge the file of my mother's kidnapping and murdering", Noah ordered. They nodded and left with Tevin, Ian and his men and his over make up Stylists.

"By the way mom, you look ugly. You too, Aunties", Aries didn't forget to mock me.

'Good and bad habits come through the genes. If you have any good or bad habits, then that sure belongs to the parents... Aries' logic'

"Yes, you look ugly", Damon whispered licking my ear. I stomped on his feet.

"Ahh! Hey, do you want to break the bones of my feet?", Damon yelled in pain. I ignored him. "What are you doing here?", I asked the over smart children. "Saving you. The bomb can kill you. So, as soon as, Aries found something off, we asked Grandpa Reed and Grandpa Adam to bring us here. Aries heard about the Bomb from that psycho's mouth, I found it and Noah defused it. What a team work!", Samson explained with victory smiled. I slapped my forehead and pinched Aries' cheeks. "You, children shouldn't do this type of reckless work ever again", I scolded them. "Mom, we are not babies, anymore", Aries said pinching my both cheeks, but stopped when Noah teased him about his age. "But you're a baby. You're 4 and half years old".

'Wait a minute! Did I miss something?'

"Oh no! Tevin has my mobile. I lost my babies' baby pictures", Actually I wasn't sad for my babies' baby, I was for my BTS playlist.

'My BTS, Blackpink and Exo's playlist'

"Wait! You don't have backup picture in somewhere else", Damon asked.

'Yes. I have in my laptop... My BTS, Blackpink and Exo'

"Relax dad, mom has backup picture in her laptop. She is only sad for her BTS, Blackpink and Exo", My betrayal son explained everything to his dear father.

"Amy isn't going to change", Tessa commented and everyone laughed at me.

I pouted. "Oh girl, what I'm going to do with you?", Damon laughed, lift me and Aries together.

"Let's go home. Dahlia must have missed us", Damon said entering into the helicopter.

'At last, we are saved... And I'm saved by my 2 boys'

Hello again!

Here the last chapter...
I hope you like it...

I have a question for you.
Q: Do you want the Epilogue today or tomorrow?

✓ Yes/No ✘

I'm waiting for your answers.

And I'm sorry, if I disappoint you in anything.

Forgive me for my grammatical mistakes. I will try to rewrite those as soon as possible.

Don't forget to
VOTE!!
COMMENT!!
&
SHARE!!

From the next week, I'll start publishing new story which is the sequel of this story.

Stains Of Love
Aries' Story...

Thank you
🧡💛🖤❤️💙💜💚

Have a nice day/night.
©~~©

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 31.9K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
1.6M 69K 70
[COMPLETED] W A R N I N G: • EXPLICIT SCENES AND STRONG LANGUAGE • MENTION OF DEATH AND SELF HARM • DON'T GO IN IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING CLIC...
57.1K 2.9K 83
"Can we stop feeling guilty, Amelia? Guilty for all the things that weren't our fault." "We can Leo. Maybe someday." "That day isn't far off Amelia...
1M 27.5K 45
Book #2 [Sequel to 'All About Revenge'] [COMPLETED] ***** "I can't do this anymore." I said as ano...