The Bad Girls' Good Boy(BWWM)

By msmelanin12

"Chill," I said "You're behaving like you've never gotten a blowjob before." He blushed even deeper if than w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
THANK YOU‼️
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 7

48.2K 1.5K 1.9K
By msmelanin12

(Edited)
Nephertiti up top⬆️

~~~

Nephertiti's POV

  After a short meeting with Mr Duncan, he agreed to extend our time here since we asked. A month had passed and things have never been better. Xander and I have grown significantly closer over the short space of time we've been together. He even almost stopped stuttering around me. I think I might have feelings for him; which was not good considering that I'll only be here for a few more weeks.

  We were out on the lawn because it was a free period. I was situated between Xander's legs, my head resting on his chest and Bianca's glare burning through my skull.

"So are you guys a couple or something?" She just had to ruin the moment. I sighed. "Or something."

Looking over at Fatima and Damien, I smiled. The two had gotten quite close too; and they haven't fucked. Yet. Jaxon has been hanging out with some chick named Emily. She was cool.

"Umm, Alexander, what is that on your neck?" Bianca questioned, again. He touched the side of this neck.

"What are you talking about, I don't have anything on my neck."

Smirking, I looked at her. "Those are called hickies, love bites. And I gave them to him, he has a few more in other places." And boy let me tell you, if looks could kill I'd be six feet under right now.

She stood up abruptly. "How could you Alexander? I thought that you liked me." Furrowing his eyebrows he looked taken back. "I don't remember telling you that, Bianca."

She she gaping like a fucking fish. "But you brought my books for me and walked me to class."

"I was just being polite, Bianca. Please stop overreacting, people are staring." A lot of people were looking over at us now.

"I'm not overreacting. You've stop doing those stuff for me since that bitch," she glared at me, "came to our school. You're supposed to love me, not her. She's not even that pretty."

This bitch.

I really wanted to answer it, ahem, her, but I also didn't want to fuck up and have to leave.

"Let me get something straight Bianca. Neph will be more beautiful than you ever could. And stop being delusional, I do love you, just as a friend."

To say she was pissed would be the understatement of the year. Huffing, she walked away. Its not like she could've done anything else.

 Turning to him, I smiled and gave him a kiss. "So, from a scale of one to ten, how beautiful am I?"

Gazing deep into my brown eyes he answered, "There is nothing in this universe that can describe how beautiful you are." Well damn. Fuck butterflies, the whole damn zoo was in my tummy. Or maybe it was just the curry I had earlier.

~~~

School finished about thirty minutes ago and Xander and I were chilling in my room. We had the room to ourselves since Mina wouldn't be back for now. As he was on his back, I threw my legs over his, straddling him. Placing my hands on his shoulder, I leaned down, capturing his lips. Coaxing his mouth open slowly, I caressed his tongue with mine. Tilting my head, I deepened the kiss. Sliding my hands downwards, I palmed his manhood.

He moaned deeply, breaking the kiss and placing his hand over mine. "A-as much as I like this, I don't want to do it as yet."

Do it?
Raising my eyebrows I asked, "Do what?"

"You know, it."

"You mean fuck," I stated blankly. Blushing he answered. "No, make love."

"Same thing."

"No it's not. When you, umm, do what you said, there isn't a meaning to it. But when you make love, it means something to both partners. And when I do it, I want to do it with someone special."

"So your saying I'm not special?"
Stumbling over his words he replied, "O-of course I do. I just want to wait longer."

"Understandable, but I want to show you something," I said taking my shirt off, leaving me in my lacy bra. He sat up, holding my hips. Reaching behind be, I snapped my bra off, leaving my top half bare to his eyes.

His hands flew up to his eyes almost immediately. "W-wow, oh my god."

Rolling my eyes I removed his hands from his face, but he still kept his head turned upwards. Putting my head on both sides of his head, I pulled it back down. "You need to learn how to pleasure a lady. You're not going to be a virgin forever and you have a lot to learn." He nodded nervously.

"Good, now seduce me. And for fucks sake look at me."

"Okay." Leaning in he brushed his lips against mine. "You're doing good already, gentle, but not too soft."

Putting his has on my cheek he tilted my head, kissing me deeper. Turning his head, he placed kisses across my jaw, going down to my neck.

Moaning quietly as he sucked on my neck, I asked, "Are you sure you haven't done this before?"

Chuckling he answered, "Positive."

"Good, now time for second base." With a cute as hell confused face he questioned, "What's that?" I sighed. Can't say I'm surprised.

"So there are these things called bases. First base is mouth to mouth kissing, especially French kissing. Second base is skin to skin touching, like playing with tities for example. Third base is practically oral sex and fourth base is actual sex, got that?" I finished. A nervous nod was his response.

"So we're going to try some second base, is that okay with you?"

"Y-yeah." Grabbing a hold of his head, I brought his lips down on my nipple.

"Don't be shy," I commanded.
And lemme tell you, he did just that. His tongue moved around my nipple earnestly, despite his inexperience.

Running his fingers over my belly, he gave the other nipple attention. "Switch," I said, moaning quietly. Clutching, his hair, I pulled his head away.

"That was better than I'd expect it to be, way better. But you're gonna have to stop because I'm hella wet and you don't wanna fuck," I said, climbing off of his lap.

With hesitance he asked, "W-wait, I want to try something e-else." Looking at him, I nodded, suggesting that he should continue. Closing his eyes he put his hands over his face. "I want to try t-third base."

Removing his hands from his face I asked him, "Are you sure? I don't want you to feel obligated or anything."

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Okay, get on your knees." He did as was told.

"Kiss a path from my belly down to my pelvis. Now place kisses from my thighs up to my- oh yes." Grasping his hair in my hands, I pulled him closer. "Use your fingers to part my labia and your thumb to circle my clit."

Clutching the sheets, I moaned. "Fuck, you're d-doing a great job. Now in for the kill, mouth time." Before me even telling him what to do, he licked a path up my slit, put his mouth on my clit and sucked for dear life. Sweet baby Jesus.

Continuing his assault on my pussy, he looked up. "C-can I use my f-fingers, please?" I nodded.

Reluctantly, he entered one of his long fingers inside me and it felt like heaven.

"Is that okay, Neph?" he asked with uncertainty. Nodding quickly, I urged him to continue. Somewhat more confident, he pulled it out; entering two fingers inside me, still sucking on my clit.

Pumping in and out, he had me on edge. "Xander, I'm gonna cum," I screamed in pleasure. It felt like an electric current was pulsating in my pussy as I came on his face.

Coming down from my high, I breath heavily, looking at him in complete astonishment. "I definitely did not teach you that."

He flushed crimson as he got up and sat beside me. "You didn't, the internet d-did."

"You watched porn," I asked with open eyes.

"N-no. I used G-google." Humming appreciatively, I pulled on a random shirt. "Google did you good, that was mind blowing; seriously. If I didn't know you I wouldn't believe that was your first time eating pussy."

Reddening, he replied, "T-thank you. I'd love to stay but it's getting late and I have a calculus test to study for tomorrow?"

Smiling at him I answered, "Sure, tomorrow." As he turned around a grabbed a hold of his hand, went on my tip toes and shared one last kissed with him. He kissed me back softly, then pulled away.

"Bye, Neph." I liked when he called me that.

And as I fell asleep that night, I dreamt of nothing but him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 52.2K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...
552K 2.9K 3
********** "I'm nobody's girl" I scowl in his face "but you can be my girl" he replies with a smirk on his face "I don't belong to anybody and I sure...
2.5M 83.9K 36
Tutoring the Bad Boy. ~~ He smirked. "Whoops! Look who has read 50 Shades of Grey. Trust me getting kinky is almost every guys dream. I knew you had...
1.5M 34.8K 50
"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."H...