Live For Me (Drastoria)

Por benitawrites

Astoria Greengrass, a pure-blood witch who had an exceptionally different view on muggle borns unlike the oth... Más

A/N :
Greengrass Manor
Sweets help you make friends
You were disturbing me
Mischief
Cherry Red
Dancing in the snow?
Prank
Blue
Ferret
The Package
Mixed up emotions
Draco's first rejection
Yule Ball
Not My Type
A visit to the forbidden world
Is dad a deatheater?
First Date
Rules Are Meant To Be Broken
Valentine's Day
The Valentine's gift
Truth or Dare
The Letters He Wrote
The Play Date
Curiosity and Quidditch tryouts
Every Story, Starts With A Chance
Confessions
Hexes and Charms
Scores
Tipsy
Irresistible Surprises
Drapple and Obsessions
A visit to the Malfoy Manor
The Agonising Visitor
Slug Club
Suspicion
Amortentia
The Little Secrets
Betrayal
The After Effect
Blurry Deductions
Blood Traitor
Destined
Sunshine and Storm
Remorse
Sectumsempra
Brave Serpent
Drachoe
The Unthinkable
Goodbye
Abuse
Interrupted
Blows in the Heart
21 Years Later

Sneak out

1.1K 31 6
Por benitawrites

"Les Secrets indicibles," I raised an eyebrow at what I just read.

"It means the untold secrets," I explained the letters on the book. 

Draco bent down to pick the note, which fell near the couch. He stood opposite to where I was standing, and opened it. 

"My dear Astoria,

The legends of your predecessors, it tells. Forget not to write your complete name. You'll enjoy exploring the beautiful stories the castle watched. Wondering, why I never gave you this before? There's always the right time for everything.

                                                                             Love Grandfather"

I felt Draco's thumb wipe a tear that escaped my notice. His hands cupped my face and lifted my chin to look at him. 

"Astoria, I know, losing your Grandfather was difficult. And would he spare me for letting his beloved grandaughter cry?" He smiled gently, making me chuckle.

Was I dreaming? Or is it true that it's Draco, being so gentle? No, but this is the first time he ever called me by my name. I felt my stomach flutter. 

"Shall we write now?" He asked.

"Mhmm," I nodded, trying not to look like an idiot. I dared to look at his face once he pulled out a quill, and notice his face pink rather than his usual pale tone. I saw him write Astoria Emmiline Greengrass, in beautiful writing. 

 But "Draco,"

"Yes?" 

"My ancestors are not from Hogwarts, except my Father and Grandfather and Grandmother," I told him.

"Yeah, And Hyperion Greengrass knew that, maybe I should write my name and see what happens," he said.

Draco Lucius Malfoy, I saw him write. We saw letters appear on it, but it was late already, we could hear sounds from the dorms.

"Meet me in the common room, midnight," he smiled.

"Midnight?" I tried to oppose it, but he left.

_______

 I and Scarlet sat under one of the trees, by the Black lake.

"Ria!" Yelled my best friend.

"What?"

"Why are you blushing?" she asked.

"Was I? Sweet Merlin!" I bit my tongue.

"You were thinking of Malfoy, weren't you?" she smirked, leaving me speechless.

"Scarlet!" I whined.

"Do you like him, Ria?"

 "Well, he is actually nice to me," I said shyly.

"Mhmm?" she teased.

"How did you know?" I asked her.

"At breakfast, I saw you stealing glances at him. And now, you are blushing, all to yourself," she explained.

"Oh no!" I covered my face with my hands, embarassed.

While we were still talking, I saw three boys, heading towards us. Scarlet turned her head to see if there was anyone behind us. 

"Durmstrang, arent' they?" whispered Scarlet.I nodded in response.They stopped at a certain distance, where we could clearly hear them.

 "No, you," 

"You, "I heard them whisper.

"Hello," I heard a voice, which gained our attention.

"Hi!" Scarlet smiled, like sunshine.Such perfect Hufflepuff. 

"Hello," I replied to the boy, whose hair looked nearly curly, and skin dark.

"I'm Ee-van Hristofor," he smiled. 

"I'm Desmond Casimir." The blonde one introduced.

"And, I'm Miko Ar-ron," the brunette boy smirked. 

"Pleasure, meeting you, I'm Astoria Greengrass," I smiled.

"And I'm Scarlet," she shook hands.

"Pleasure meeting you two," they smiled and started walking.

"Strange!" I commented.

"A bit," Scarlet chuckled.

"Well, they look like they're 14 an year older than me," I guessed, and she nodded.

____

As I sat next to Daphne, I saw Durmstrang boys heading towards us. Viktor Krum joined Draco, and as simple as it is, he wore a smug face to annoy Weasley.

I saw him, talk to them, and reminded myself Scarlet's words. After the headmaster's speech, I decided to whisper into Daphne's ears.

"Befriended anyone?" I asked Daph.

"Yeah, Aimee," she said. 

"Well, she wanted to know where Madam Maxime was, she bumped into those daft dimbos, and started asking him, in french," she pointed towards Potter and Weasley, making me laugh.

"So I helped her, in French, and we immediately became friends," she winked.

"Good job, sissy," I teased, making her laugh.The plates appeared, and I noticed the boy, from the morning, from the corner of my eye. 

"Hello, Drew, do you mind if I sit here?" he asked. Oh, so he knew Drew.

 "Hey Miko, nope, absolutely not," he allowed.Now he was sitting opposite to me, wearing a smug face, making me wonder if it was his face or he has a thick ego. I ate my meal, in silence and Drew kept talking to Miko.

"May I have that?" he asked, gesturing toward the pumpkin juice.

"It's yours," I said plainly, not making any eye contact.Once he left, I decided to question Drew.

"How do you know him?" I asked.

"Boys bathroom,"

 "oh,"

"How come he knows you?"

"Let's say he simply talked to us," I rolled my eyes.

"Us? What do you mean us?" 

"I and Scarlet,"

_______

I sat cross-legged on my bed with a book in my hands.

"Are you not sleeping?" Daph asked.

"I am, but not yet, I want to finish this," I lied. Daph, Willow, and Tracey fell asleep, and I waited for the clock to show 12. I checked my hair before I could sneak out. 

--------------------------

"20 points from Slytherin,"

"Wha..Dracooo!!!" she stormed, death glaring at me.I shushed her, controlling my laugh.

"Are you not scared?" she asked.

"No, perhaps, it's not the first time I snuck you out, is it?" I smirked.

And once I saw the corridors were clear, we started climbing the stairs of the astronomy tower.

"Are youu not scared? I asked her.

"Well, of course, I am, but it sounded fun," she said, surprising me.

"What if we are caught?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

She stared at me for a second and asked, "Were you ever caught?"

"Mmm, Yeah, by Professor McGonagall," She gasped, making me chuckle.

"And I received detention, I had to go to Forbidden Forest," I added.

"Really? The forest?"

"It was not exactly a punishment, I followed scarhead..."As I explained the entire story, we reached the top of the tower.

"Wow!" she tilted her head in awe.

Oh, how pretty she looked, under the moonlight. Her face glowed, and her smile made my heart flutter.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

10.7K 363 19
"She could always help me find light in the darkness." -- Draco Malfoy |Drastoria| "They weren't thinking of the broken, fractured world they were...
233K 7.3K 23
Hermione is from Gryffindor Draco is from Slytherin but can they still find themselves in love with each other? Hermione has to tutor Draco much to b...
123K 2.3K 20
What if Ron had a twin sister? But alike in some ways but not many. She is sorted into Slytherin not Gryffindor. Her parents we ashamed a Weasley in...
66.3K 1.8K 12
We've all read the epilogue of Harry Potter here, right? We've all become so obsessed that we look up stuff online and many of you may have came acro...