Hers ✔

By itsakhia

"Jeon Jungkook is mine, and if you dare to touch him, I'm going to kill you." Falling inlove with an ordinary... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Epilogue
Note

32

1.2K 86 17
By itsakhia

It was great. Our vacation in Japan is great. I had asked Sana some places where we can visit near the beach resort she recommended where we stayed at. Those places we visited is amazing.

It's our last day in Japan and we're at a restaurant, eating lunch, I told him that I'm planning on buying souvenirs to my brother and my friends, he said yes and will buy some for his friends and also to my brother.

Most of my pictures were taken by him, I didn't know he's a great photographer. He knows the angles and more. He's really perfect.

And there's a time where we can't find someone who can take a picture of us so he had to buy some things to place his camera on it, he set it on a timer for 10 seconds before he ran towards my direction.

I told him that I'm going to pay half of the money he used to pay for our expenses but he said no. He wanted to spoil me so bad so I just agreed. Well, who am I to say no?

"I'm going to the restroom, wait here." He says as he stood up and made his way to the restaurant's restroom. I then continued to eat my dessert.

"Chou Tzuyu?" Huh? I looked up and saw two women standing infront of me. "Do I know you?"

"The heirs of the Yakuza." They whispered. My eyes widened as I looked around, making sure that he's still in the restroom. Fuck. "What are you doing here?"

"Uh, it's a really long story." I whispered back. "We sent more evidences of Western Mafias lurking around here to Sana, she says it might be a good idea to act like a normal citizen in Japan and observe them."

Few days ago, the girls called and said Western Mafias are back on their work here in Asia. They saw that we managed to remove the mark they left so they put another one again and it's impossible for us to remove it.

They saw the heirs of the other powerful organizations in the Western Countries lurking around. They also said they saw the heir of South and North America together but they didn't saw the face of the North America Mafia's heir. He really is damn good at hiding.

I saw Jungkook walking back to our table in the corner of my eyes. "I'll ask the girls what you guys need to do later." I said to them before I continue to finish my dessert.

When Jungkook looked at them, they bid their goodbyes at me and left. "Who are they?"

"Um, they worked with us before and now they're working with us again." He nodded at my answer. After finishing my dessert, we paid the bill and went to the souvenir shop that is 2 hours away from the airport.

Since Mingyu loves cooking, I told him to buy a few aprons for him and new sets of cooking things or what. I'm not really a fan of cooking, I just knew how to cook but I'm not like my brother who knows how to cook like he's the head chef of this restaurant.

I bought 9 phonecases for me and for the girls. I bought Nayeon a pair of beach sandals, 2 blazers for Jeongyeon, 2 hats for Momo, a cute peach dress for Sana, knitting things for Jihyo, 2 lego sets for Mina, a book that can guide you if you always dye your hair for Dahyun, and 2 packs of strawberries and boots for Chaeyoung. And for Mingyu, I bought a pair of nike shoes for him.

I managed to pay for the things I bought before Jungkook can because he's still busy finding the things he'll buy for his friends. And when he found out, he just glared at me and told me that I should tell him if I'm gonna buy something again.

I feel really spoiled. I'm gonna tell this to the girls once we're back home. Since we'll be there at 6 in the evening, I'm planning on visiting the girls while they are still at the headquarters.

Plus, I want to annoy Eunseo, so she'll realize it was a great mistake of hers for liking my property.

"You spent what?! Only 10 dollars for your friends?!" What the fuck, is he even a true friend to them?

"They're already used to it. I remember how my hyung who's good at flying spent only a dollar to buy souviners for us."

"ONLY A DOLLAR?!" He chuckles and nodded. "Yeah, the others scolded him for not buying expensive things for them."

"And he answered "You guys also have moneys, why would I spend my money on y'all when you have over a million won on your bank accounts?"."

My jaw literally dropped. What the fuck, that hyung of his is savage. He's more savage than me! "And he'll probably would not accept this so it's fine." He added before we headed to his car outside.

Wow seriously, can he still answer his girlfriend like this? But wait, Jungkook mentioned that he had a girlfriend before. I wonder who's that girl. I'm gonna pray for her.

Since Jungkook said he's gonna drop me off to my place before he go to his friend's place, we ate dinner on the plane so he won't take me out to have dinner at some fancy restaurants around in Seoul.

I think he already spent almost 10 million won for our whole vacation. It's not my fault that one of the botiques here in Japan started selling their new beautiful clothes that hypnotized me. But I think he doesn't mind at all. He enjoys spoiling me.

"I'll be busy tomorrow so I can't visit you, but I'll call you." He said as soon as he stops the car infront of my apartment.

We both went out and he helped me put my things inside before he went back to his car, he also handed me the paper bags that contains the aprons and cooking things he bought for my brothee. "It's okay, my friends can accompany me."

"Alright, I'll see you once my work is done, babe." He pecked a kiss on my lips, but before he can break it, I wrapped my hands on his neck and deepened the kiss.

I wanted Eunseo to see that he left a mark on me, showing that I am only his, and he's only mine.

And that's what really happened, we made out on the living room, he left 2 marks, one in the back of my neck and the other one on my shoulder that isn't visible if I wear t-shirts, so I decided to wear an off-shoulder so they can all see it.

After he left, I went to my room and changed my clothes, I also removed the make-up I put on before we went home and put a new one.

I also tied my hair into a high ponytail for them to see it immediately. I have an evil smirk plastered on my lips as I made my way to the headquarters.

I stepped on the brakes and waited for the go signal, right after that, my phone beeped.

It was a message from the head.

Tzuyu, handle my works until Saturday, I need to do some other things.

And also, we're going to have a serious talk once I'm back.

Oh, that's good then. I'm going to have plenty of times with Jungkook.

I just replied with a 'copy' before turning off my phone and continued to drive until I arrived at the headquarters.

"Oh, you're back!" One of our organization's members said when they saw me walking towards the elevator. I only flashed a smile for them.

I can hear the girls screaming at each other when I arrived at the floor where the head's room is located. I can also hear Eunseo's faint voice screaming for them because they are so loud.

But I knew that they are doing this in purpose. To annoy her.

Without knocking, I opened the door and went inside. "Tzuyu!" Sana shouted and ran towards me. "You're back!"

"Oh! You bought presents for us!" Nayeon commented and was about to take the paper bags away from my hands when I slapped her hand a little.

"I'm going to give you this one by one. You might steal the other's paperbags because you didn't like what I bought for you." She just laughed at me and sat beside Jeongyeon who's busy texting someone.

At the other corner of the room, there sat Eunseo who's now glaring at me. "Oh hi, I didn't noticed you're there."

"Of course you wouldn't, your busy thinkihg about your ordinary boyfriend."

"My ordinary boyfriend? Oh yes, my ordinary boyfriend whom you like." I gave her my sweetest smile before I sat on the head's swivel chair.

I handed the paperbags to them one by one. As what I expected, Nayeon complained about the sandals I bought for her and she wanted to take Sana's.

So to make her quiet, I sent a million won to her bank account so she can buy new make-up sets.

The girls loved the souvenirs I bought, especially Mina and Chaeyoung.

"Tzuyu, there's something in your shoulder." I smirk as I pointed the hickey on my shoulder. "Oh this? He left this before he went to his friends."

"You guys made out outside?"

I shook my head. "At the living room, he also left another one on the back of my neck." I answered, staring back at Eunseo whose eyes are now one fire.

She gritted her teeth. "Just because your ordinary boyfriend left a mark on you, it doesn't mean that he clearly loves you."

"And just because you're jealous because the guy you like is now my boyfriend, you're gonna have the energy to say that things to me."

"He doesn't love you."

"Why? Are you him to tell me that?"

"No, but I'm sure he doesn't. He's a playboy, he's not serious about you."

"I'm also a playgirl but I'm serious to him. And if he isn't serious about me, do you think he's also gonna date you?" I raised one of my eyebrows at her as I stood up. "You're now part of our organization."

"And so are you, plus you're the fiance of the heir of South Korea Mafia."

"And I can give up my place just to be with him."

She suddenly smirks, she's probably thinking that she can scare me with that smirk of hers. Duh, it's not even scary. "That's great then." She stood up and left inmediately, leaving the girls confused by her actions.

"What does she meant by that?" Nayeon asks as she ate some strawberries with Chaeyoung. "Am I Eunseo to answer your question?"

"Yah, don't vent your anger at me, just because Jeonghan forgot your anniversarry it doesn't mean that you need to be rude at me."

"But aren't you also rude?"

"I'm not rude! I'm beautiful!" Jeongyeon rolled her eyes at her.

"So that explains why Jeongyeon is always not in the mood when you called me few days ago." They nodded in agreement. So it's been 5 days since you started wooing your fiance again.

"That's not our topic, why did she suddenly smirks?" Sana asks.

"I'm gonna be honest, I suddenlty felt an unknown feeling. I felt scared." The girls looked at Mina. "It felt like there's something about that smirk when Tzuyu answered her."

And now the girls looked at me, their eyes slowly getting wide, including Jeongyeon who slightly forgot about Jeonghan.

They shook their heads in unison. "Tzu.."

I've been thinking of living our organization. The days I spent with Jungkook made me realize something.

If you really love someone, you are ready to face the risks. You are ready to sacrifice for the both of you.

Sacrifice.

That word isn't included in my vocubulary. But now that I have Jungkook, it's now on the top list.

"No you're not."

I just shrugged my shoulders, I don't want to answer their thoughts. I knew they are thinking the same thing.

"Tzuyu, you're not gonna leave right?"

For now, no. But maybe soon.

I don't also want to tell Jungkook about my identity. I know he's going to hate me forever. And we've talked about the murderers of his parents. He already deleted the video but they are 7 people on the room where they tortured his parents. He saw everything and once he knew that I'm a Mafia, I'm sure he's going to blame everything to me. Even if the organization I joined aren't the ones behind his parents death.

The girls still doesn't look convinced so I started a new conversation to ease the mixed feelings they felt.

We've been together for more than 5 years, we knew each other. We never let someone feel out just because someone is from another country.

I can sense that they're not ready for this conversation, they knew that our organization will kill me, plus the family of the 2 girls I killed before.

They are still paying someone to find the killer of their daughter. Seoul Mafia will make sure that all of my information will be known to the public. As in the whole of it. Nothing is going to be left out.

Plus, I'm the fiance of the heir of South Korea Mafia; the most powerful organization in the whole world. I'm sure they'll also do everything to destroy me.

And once Jungkook heard that, he's also gonna do his whole best to make me rot in jail. Or worst, killed.

I bid my goodbye to the girls and entered my car. I started the engine and immediately started driving.

I don't want the girls to read the emotions that my eyes shows. Jeongyeon is good at it. She's not gonna hesistate to say that I really am thinking of leaving our organization.

For Jungkook.

I sighed.

Can I sacrifice everything just to be with him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 8.4K 81
"I'll fight for you even if the whole world is against for the both of us" In which TWICE's Tzuyu and BTS' Jungkook kept their relationship hidden fr...
2.1M 63.8K 65
(EDITING/REWRITING PROCESS) (Warning : If you're a first time reader, I suggest you to wait a little until I'm done with the rewriting to get a bett...
200K 8.2K 60
"Anyone would want to fuck him but no one would ever love a mafia." Three years later He pierced into her eyes with rage. He said,"I freaking loved...
167K 8.5K 38
Cha y/n who belongs to a very rich family, fell in love with Jeon jungkook who is a poor guy. Despite the opposition of this relationship by her fami...