𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 , carl...

By GREEKTRAGEDY-

₊˚ ˑ༄ ❛ 𝑶𝑯, 𝑯𝑶𝑾 𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑷𝑳𝑰𝑪𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑫 𝑰𝑻 𝑰𝑺 𝑻𝑶 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼! ❜ ↳💣🖇️🧸 ━━━ 𝐈... More

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
authors note (deleting later)

𝐒𝐈𝐗

15.8K 450 241
By GREEKTRAGEDY-

⋆¸*ೃ☼ COMPLICATED | CARL GALLAGHER

WHO DO WE HATE, JASMINE? SAY WE HATE CARL!

ੈ♡

THE NEXT DAY, LIZZIE MADE her way over to the gallagher's house, with jazzy on her hip of course.

she found nick and some kid outside. 'who's this?' lizzie asked, walking up to the pair.

'chuckie.' the boy replied. so he's the boy carl taped drugs to, lizzie thought to herself. she stepped a bit father back when she noticed the swastika on his forehead.

'yo, what are you doing?' carl asks, walking over to the group.

'helping uncle nick.' chuckie responds.

lizzie rubs jazzy's back after hearing her get slightly fussy. 'don't call him that. get the fuck out of here.' carl tells the boy. chuckie turns away to walk into the house. 'he's a white supremacist nazi, you remember that.'

'he don't know shit.' nick tells him. that had to've been the first time lizzie heard him speak.

'alright, go inside jazzy.' she told jasmine, setting her down on the ground and watching as she walked into the house slowly but surely. sometimes she wished kev and v watched her more. but, she was used to being the babysitter.

carl noticed the girl standing beside him and looped an arm around her waist. 'hey blondie.'

lizzie tried to remove his hand but he's definitely way stronger than the small girl. 'fuck off,' she mutters, crossing her arms across her chest.

'i went to the dmv. i'm not old enough to get my license, but you are, so i got these for you to study up on the test.' carl tells nick. 'we can score wheels, pick up shorty after soccer practice, maybe even blondie too. we'll pull up and they'll be like, 'damn'.'

lizzie rolled her eyes, finally being able to get out of carl's grasps. 'i hate you.' she huffed, sitting down on the porch.

'don't want to take a test. i just want my bike.' nick told him to which lizzie smiled. she figured that deep down he was a softie, if you looked past the fact that he was in jail.

'man, what's with you and this bike anyway?' carl asked.

nick paused for a second before explaining, 'when i was nine years old, other kids had bikes. i told my pops i wanted one. he beat on me. but i got the money. took me a year. i got it. a bike just like this one. had it for one day before pops traded it for a rock.'

lizzie glanced at carl who had sighed out a 'shit', which was exactly what the girl was thinking.

'they locked me up for what i did to him.' nick tells the two. 'when i'm inside, they asked me, 'you homesick?' i'd say, 'no. i just want my bike'.'

'woah, i'm so sorry.' lizzie said, watching as nick went back to fixing the bike. 'carl, a word?' the boy nods and she pulled him up into the house, closing the door behind us. 'did he kill his dad?'

'blondie, you're overreacting.' he tells her, crossing his arms.

'carl, what the fuck? you brought a murderer into your house!' she was overreacting, carl was right. it wasn't registering in her mind that she had known multiple murderers in her lifetime, and the number of dead bodies she had seen— including her mothers— was probably above average.

'frank's probably killed more people than nick has!'

lizzie rolled her eyes, turning to leave before carl grabbed her wrist. 'go bug some other girl carl.' she tells him, shaking her wrist out of his grip. 'like— what's her name again?— danielle?'

'dominique.' carl informs her.

'yeah, her.' lizzie says, turning and trudging away.

elizabeth found that sometimes, she could find herself laughing at carl's jokes, even being nice to him when he wasn't being a piece of shit. now, however, wasn't one time of those times.

she sat down beside's jasmine who had made her way over to the couch while they were outside. 'who do we hate, jasmine? say we hate carl!'

'hate carl.' she repeats.

lizzie smiled, kissing her forehead happily. the girl glanced back at carl, and laughed at his anger.

ੈ♡

'CARL, I SAID IT LIKE a few hours ago, stop buying me shit!' the blonde huffed, crossing her arms.

there's a sparkly necklace in his hands, in which he told lizzie was for her.

'c'mon, you really don't want it?' carl asks her, crossing his arms.

'i hate you, carl gallagher.' she mutters.

he frowns, looking the girl up and down. 'no you don't.'

lizzie raises her eyebrows, thinking about how much of a cocky idiot he is. 'you wanna test that theory?'

'sure,' carl smirks.

she slapped him across the face and then stomped on his foot as hard as she possibly could.

'oww!' he yelled in pain.

she grinned at his misfortune, turning around and walking away so she wouldn't have to see his ugly ass face anymore, as she put it in her mind.

ੈ♡

VERONICA DRAGGED LIZZIE TO THE auction for the gallagher house, and of course, the only seat left was besides carl.

'okay, next up, 2119 north wallace street.'

'guys.' fi said, sitting forwards.

'it's a four-bedroom, one and a half-bath in a. . . up-and-coming neighborhood, adjacent to a community garden.'

lip turns to the group, 'oh, sounds almost livable.'

describing the gallagher house in a good way— to lizzie at least— was like putting a band-aid over a stab wound, the blood will stop for a minute but it'll soon bleed through.

'heard this place has a rat problem!' ian announces.

'yeah, and honduran squatters living in the basement.' lip added.

the man continued anyway, 'how about 50,000? 50,000 for the four-bedroom!' someone behind the gallaghers raised their card. 'i have 50,000 bid in the back.'

'how about 60? i'm looking for 60,000.'

'dive in.' sean tells fiona. fiona put up her card.

'60,000 right there.'

'i have 70 right there.'

everything was happening so fast, lizzie just felt like she was suffocating. she figured it was because the auctioneer was talking too fast or maybe because there was so many people in one little room.

lizzie stood up, muttering something about air, and left.

she sat outside, on the ground, her back up against the wall. she was trying to process everything all at once but it was hard for her.

it'd be insane if the gallaghers didn't have gallagher house.

after awhile, carl walks outside. and just by the look on his face, lizzie can tell they had lost the house.

and in that moment, she wasn't annoyed to be around him, like how she had been earlier, now she felt awful for him.

'carl,' lizzie started, getting up. 'carl, what happened?'

'we fucking lost it.'

she didn't know how to react. 'holy shit.' lizzie sighs, hugging the boy. 'holy shit, carl. i'm so sorry. oh my god.'

carl wrapped his arms around her, and they just stood there for a bit, in the cold, in each other's arms.

AUTHOR SPEAKS
double update day bby 🤷‍♀️
(updated)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428 2 12
In the wake of the shooting, seventeen-year-old Iana Milkovich has turned to her old flame, Axel, for comfort. But when questions come knocking about...
115K 1.4K 37
𝗶'𝗺 𝗴𝗹𝗮𝗱, 𝗜 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻. the fate of a fucked up gallagher falling for a fucked u...
672K 14.3K 31
The unfortunate events of Ian Gallagher's daughter living with him as he struggles with bipolar disorder. written by; jellybean / @SunnyDiCaprio...
583K 6.5K 37
Angel has lived right next to the Gallagher's her whole life. She lives with a fucked up mom and dad. Her dad beats her and her mom does nothing abou...