Yandere RWBY oneshots (Male r...

Por Divine_Quirk

Oneshots of RWBY girls who want nothing more then to be with you. Can you handle the never ending love from t... Más

Ruby x Male reader
Weiss x Male reader
Blake x Male reader
Yang x Male reader
Pyrrha x Male reader
Neo x Male reader
Nora x Male reader
Glynda x Male reader
Summer x Male reader
Penny x Male reader
Female Jaune x Male reader
Emerald x Male reader
Cinder x Male reader
Winter x Male reader
Raven x Male reader
Female Qrow x Male reader
Ruby x Male reader Part 2
Weiss x Male reader Part 2
Kali x Male reader/Blake part 2
Yang x Male reader Part 2
Female Tai x Male reader
Salem x Male reader
Female Ozpin x Male reader
Coco and Velvet x Male reader
Female Roman x Male Ruby reader
Female Mercury x Male reader
Female Oscar x Male reader/F Ozpin Part 2
Female Oobleck x Male reader
Maria x Male reader
Willow x Male reader
Female Sun and Neptune x Male reader
Female Adam x Male reader
Harriet x Male reader
Happy Huntresses x Male reader
Jinn x Male reader
Grimm Ruby x Male reader
Chibi Yang x Male reader
Penny x Male reader Part 2
Sky (OC) x Male reader
Ying (OC) x Male reader
Team BRIR x Male reader
Ruby/Yang x Male reader

Female Ren x Male reader

9.8K 108 150
Por Divine_Quirk

(Ren's female name will be Rena)

(Rena's POV)

I was awoken by Nora.

Nora: Get up Rena! We have a big day today! We have to get ready for our initiation!

I got up from my sleeping bag. I stretched and walked to the ladies bathroom to change out of my pajamas, with Nora following me.

Nora: Did you hear the rumor about teams? I heard that people will be paired into teams of four.

I got into my clothes for the day and started to brush my teeth.

Nora: I hope we get put into the same team. You are the only person I know here. And I don't really want to get to know more people right now.

I finished brushing my teeth. I walked out the bathroom and went to eat some breakfast. I got a plate of pancakes for me and Nora.

Nora: I know. We should bribe the headmaster to get in the same team. Actually, the headmaster has the entire school. There really isn't anything we can give him that he doesn't have.

I finished my plate of pancakes and went into the locker room. I went to my locker and checked up on my weapons.

Nora: Maybe we should get together as soon as possible during our initiation. Maybe we should have a call. I'll make a sound of a sloth.

Rena: Nora.

Nora: Yes Rena?

Rena: I don't think sloths make a lot of noise.

I got out my guns that are green and have blades on the bottom. I put them away and started to walk out of the locker room. Nora is already ready for the day. She followed me. I bumped into someone.

Rena: I'm sorry.

(Y/N): It's fine. I wasn't looking where is was going.

He smiled at me and walked away. Normally I would just forget something like bumping into someone, but he just stayed in my mind. I don't know why.

(Time skip)

All the first year students are on a cliffside. Our initiation is about to start.

Ozpin: Good morning students. Today is the day you will be showing us your skill.

Glynda: I'm sure you have heard rumors about teams. Let me put those rumors to rest. You will be paired into teams of four.

Nora: I told you Rena.

She has a smug look on her face.

Ozpin: Your task is simple. There is a temple at the north side of the forest. You must collect a relic from this temple and bring it back here. Once you land, the first person you make eye contact with will be your teammate for the rest of your time here at Beacon.

This should be easy enough.

Ozpin: Any questions?

I got ready and the gray platform I was standing on launched me off the cliffside. I was falling into the forest. I got out my guns and stabbed the blades into a tree. I started to spiral down the tree and I landed on my feet safely.

Rena: Time to found Nora.

I started to run through the forest. While running, I ran into a giant snake Grimm. I started to shoot at it. It went forward and tried to swallow me whole. I jumped up and got on its head. I started to run down it's body while cutting it.

Rena: I need to finish this fast.

The snake turned and tried to eat me again. I jumped and it bit itself. I was about attack, but a hammer slammed its head down, killing it.

Nora: Nora to the rescue!

We jumped off the snake Grimm and it turned to dust.

Nora: You're welcome.

Rena: Looks like we are teammates.

Nora: You're right! Come on! Let's finish this initiation!

We started to walk north. After awhile of walking, Nora was getting bored.

Nora: Boring. I know a way that will get us to the temple faster.

Rena: Really? What is it?

She grabbed my arm and started to run. We ran to a bear Grimm. She threw me on top of it and she jumped on its head. She grabbed its ears and it started to run.

Nora: We will get there in no time now!

(Time skip)

We went into a clearing. There is a small temple, but you can't really call it a temple. The Grimm fell down to the ground and is now unresponsive.

Nora: Aw. It's broken.

Rena: Please don't ever do something like this again.

She ran to the temple and placed a white took piece on her head.

Nora: I'm the queen of the castle. I'm the queen of the castle.

There are some other students and they looked surprised that we came here on Grimmback. I saw that boy again, the same one I bumped into at the locker room earlier. He looked at me and my heart stopped for a split second. Now I know why I can't get him out of my mind.

Rena: He looks perfect.

I whispered to myself, to make sure no one hears me. I saw a red haired girl run out of the trees with a scorpion Grimm following after her. I looked up and saw a bird Grimm circling the sky above everyone.

(Y/N): Time to get this over with.

He picked up a rock and threw it at the scorpion Grimm. The Grimm looked at him and started to run at him. He jumped up and grabbed one of its pincers. The tail tried to stab him, but he moved the pincer so it got stabbed instead.

(Y/N): Now to kill you.

He grabbed the tail and pulled it off. The Grimm screeched in pain. I looked on in awe. He just pulled off its tail with his bare hands. The Grimm eventually stopped moving and died.

Rena: Wow.

I walked up to him. My heart started to race when I got closer to him.

(Y/N): Hey there. It's you from the locker room.

Rena: Yeah. My name is Rena.

(Y/N): I'm (Y/N). It's nice to officially meet you.

Rena: How did you rip off that Grimm's tail?

(Y/N): A lot of people think it's raw strength, but it's my semblance. I can slowly break materials and make them easier to break, but I can't break stuff like rock and metal.

Rena: That's amazing.

(Y/N): Thanks for the compliment.

(Time skip) (Readers POV)

It's been a few days since initiation and everything has been going fine so far. I have been hanging out with Rena and Nora and they are fun to be around. It was after classes and I was walking to their dorm room. My team are just in our dorm and hanging out. I made it to team JNPR's dorm and knocked on the door. The door opened.

Rena: Hello (Y/N).

(Y/N): Hey Rena. Want to hangout?

Rena: Sure.

(Rena's POV)

He wants to hangout again! I opened the door all the way and he walked in.

(Y/N): Where are Nora, Jaune, and Pyrrha?

Rena: They are out right now. So it will be just you and me.

I'm going to be all alone with him.

Rena: I made some pancakes if you want some.

(Y/N): Sure. I can use some food.

I picked up a plate of pancakes and handed it to (Y/N). He took a bite and smiled.

(Y/N): This is delicious.

Rena: Thank you. I used a special recipe with a secret ingredient.

(Y/N): Whats the secret ingredient?

Rena: It wouldn't be a secret if a told you.

I used something very special. I put a lot of "my love" into it and he says it's delicious. I'm really happy that he likes it.

(Y/N): Rena.

I snapped out of my train of thought. I started to blush.

(Y/N): Are you ok? You just sorta spaced out there for a bit.

Rena: I'm fine, don't worry about me.

He is even worried about me. We only known each other for a few days now and I already know that he is the one for me.

(Y/N): If you say so.

He finished his pancakes and placed the plate on a counter.

(Y/N): What do you want to do?

Rena: We can just watch some tv.

(Time skip) (Readers POV)

It is the weekend and I was just walking around Beacon. I've been having a weird feeling that I am being watched lately. I looked around and saw no one looking at me.

(Y/N): Maybe it's just in my head.

I walked outside and sat down on a nearby bench. I heard some bushes rustling. I looked at the bushes next to me and didn't see them move.

(Y/N): It was probably just the wind.

I closed my eyes and let the sun shine on my body, making me warm. I was about to fall asleep, but I heard a camera go off. I opened my eyes and looked around. I saw no one. Is someone actually watching me?

(Y/N): I'm not staying to find out.

I got up and quickly went back into Beacon. I went to my dorm and went in. I locked the door. I sighed and sat down on my bed. I didn't see my team members.

(Y/N): I guess they are out right now.

I know that team JNPR are here, so might as well hangout with them. I got up and left my dorm. I looked around and don't see anyone. I made my way to team JNPR's dorm room. I got to it and knocked. I didn't get an answer.

(Y/N): Guys? You there?

I tried opening the door and it was unlocked. I slightly peaked in the room and no one was in. I decided to walk in and look around. I saw the closet slightly open. Curiosity got the better of me and I walked over to it. I opened it and saw a bunch a pictures of me. They covered the entire walls of the closet.

(Y/N): What the?

I saw stuff like hearts over the pictures. Words like "My love" and " He is mine, no one else's."

(Y/N): The hell is all this?

I heard the door open behind me. I quickly closed the closet and hide inside of it. I heard footsteps getting closer.

(Y/N): Please don't open the door.

I whispered to myself. The closet door opened and Rena was the one who opened it. We looked at each other in silence for a minute.

(Y/N): ...

Rena: ...

(Y/N): Hey.

Rena: I wasn't expecting a guest, but you are always welcome.

She grabbed my shirt and pulled me closer to her.

Rena: So you learned about my little secret.

(Y/N): I'm really flattered that you would make a "shrine" of me. I won't tell anyone, I promise.

Rena: I know you won't tell anyone. Because you are mine.

She looked at me in the eyes with a insane look on her face. I'm starting to get creeped out.

(Y/N): I think I have to go. It's been fun talking. Talk to you later.

I got out of her grasp and made my way to the door. I felt my arm being grabbed.

(Y/N): Let go of me!

Rena: You're not going anywhere.

She said in a assertive tone. I tried to get my arm out of her grasp, but she kept her hold.

(Y/N): This isn't funny! I'm being serious!

Rena: I'm being serious too.

She got out her gun and hit me on the head. I fell to the floor and my head slammed on the ground. I was knocked out from the impact.

(Time skip)

My started to open my eyes. I looked around and I wasn't in Beacon anymore. I am in a bed in a room I never been to or seen before.

(Y/N): Where am I?

I pain started to shoot up in my head. I tried to hold my head, but I couldn't move my arms. I looked to see I am handcuffed to the bed.

(Y/N): Hello? Anyone?

I heard footsteps. The door opened and Rena walked in.

Rena: You're awake.

She sounded excited. She went up to me and started to pet my head.

Rena: Sorry if you're having a headache. I drugged you to make sure you stayed asleep and I accidentally used too much.

(Y/N): Let me go.

Rena: No. I didn't go through all the trouble of getting you here to just let you go.

(Y/N): Please, let me go. I won't tell anyone about this. I promise.

Rena: My answer is still no. You will stay here with me forever.

I started to struggle and get out of my restraints. Rena slapped me in the face and I stopped.

Rena: Good. If you behave, you might be able to walk around the room later.

Tears started to fall from my eyes. Rena looked sad and started to kiss them away.

Rena: You don't have to cry. You will live the best life here. I'll take care of you. You don't have to worry about anything anymore. Doesn't that sound lovely?

She caressed my face to try and soothe me. I just shook my head no.

(Y/N): I just want to go back. Back home.

Rena: You are home now. This is our home. You may not like it now, but you will learn to like it.

(Y/N): I just want to see my family.

Rena: We will start a family of our own.

She placed her lips on mine and held the kiss for awhile. She broke it and smiled at me.

Rena: I love you so much.

If I'm going to be here for the rest of my life, then might as well accept this fate.

(Y/N): I... love you too.

I forced myself to say.

Rena: You are a fast learner. I made some pancakes with my secret ingredient. The ones that you love so much.

She got a plate of pancakes and started to feed me.

Rena: After this, we can start on our family.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.4M 12K 200
Volume 1 of RWBY Females X Male Reader Oneshots CoverArt By: Rooster-Teeth
245K 1.3K 14
Its about a student that fell in love with the rwby for a while until the shocking revelation or the truth that was so bad it involves with drama ,ro...
44.9K 661 26
As the title says, this is, in fact another x reader. And, of course, credit to the artist for the amazing artwork. Also, this takes place in Volume...
5.6K 264 17
"𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭'𝐬...